Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-02-2017

(04-01-2017, 11:11 PM)Cereal Wrote: There was no language barrier between the conversation, almost as if the Common Joseph grew up to understand was.. universal.

Half a day's time later, Joseph sat in a chair, within a cube shaped room. It was moderately sized for a singular room, yet squeezed in what appeared to be considered essential, a bed, refrigerator, desk, a few bookcases, oven, and a sink. Such a chair was in front of his paper-laden desk. Joseph, back to being his eight-foot tall wolven self, angrily wrote about what he had experienced, pouring everything he had into what appeared to be a rough draft. He'd stop abruptly though, before tearing the paper in half, roaring out in anger. A few moments of silence would pass, before Joseph peered back down at the desk, placing a hand onto his forehead. He'd sigh, peering over the many scrapped papers, before coming to a realization. He'd scoot back in his chair, raising himself swiftly, before walking towards his bed, where a few satchels lied. He'd open one, seemingly a coinpurse, pouring out it's contents. He would be rather surprised, looking at the sum of coins he still had left. At least fourteen gold coins amassed a miniature mountain. He'd scoop them up, placing them back into the coinpurse, before closing it. He'd begin the long work of placing them onto his belt, for travel.

Time would pass, before Joseph would rush outside of the automated door, zweihander resting at his side. He'd have to find the shuttles, and relatively quick, to answer one question that he still held within his mind.

What are the properties of this place?

One could only wonder, a thought that would ring out through his head as he trod slowly towards the shuttles, often finding himself within the alien populace. He paid no attention to such, unless it were for directions.
A snow white kineptic in dapper appearl approaches, obviously aware of the new comments and approaches. He appears to be  type that would entertain children, although something seems off... probably just his overwhelming charisma.
"Hello there err... sir! It would appear that you are new here? And speaking of which, do you need help?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 01:17 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 11:11 PM)Cereal Wrote: There was no language barrier between the conversation, almost as if the Common Joseph grew up to understand was.. universal.

Half a day's time later, Joseph sat in a chair, within a cube shaped room. It was moderately sized for a singular room, yet squeezed in what appeared to be considered essential, a bed, refrigerator, desk, a few bookcases, oven, and a sink. Such a chair was in front of his paper-laden desk. Joseph, back to being his eight-foot tall wolven self, angrily wrote about what he had experienced, pouring everything he had into what appeared to be a rough draft. He'd stop abruptly though, before tearing the paper in half, roaring out in anger. A few moments of silence would pass, before Joseph peered back down at the desk, placing a hand onto his forehead. He'd sigh, peering over the many scrapped papers, before coming to a realization. He'd scoot back in his chair, raising himself swiftly, before walking towards his bed, where a few satchels lied. He'd open one, seemingly a coinpurse, pouring out it's contents. He would be rather surprised, looking at the sum of coins he still had left. At least fourteen gold coins amassed a miniature mountain. He'd scoop them up, placing them back into the coinpurse, before closing it. He'd begin the long work of placing them onto his belt, for travel.

Time would pass, before Joseph would rush outside of the automated door, zweihander resting at his side. He'd have to find the shuttles, and relatively quick, to answer one question that he still held within his mind.

What are the properties of this place?

One could only wonder, a thought that would ring out through his head as he trod slowly towards the shuttles, often finding himself within the alien populace. He paid no attention to such, unless it were for directions.
A snow white kineptic in dapper appearl approaches, obviously aware of the new comments and approaches. He appears to be  type that would entertain children, although something seems off... probably just his overwhelming charisma.
"Hello there err... sir! It would appear that you are new here? And speaking of which, do you need help?"

The beast of a man eyed him up and down, a serious visage displayed on him. "I'm new to this plane enough. I don't know what I'd qualify as needing aid for though."

Silence befell him, peering up and down the creature yet again. "I'm to ask what you are-- who you are-- and what you do as a profession, though, if you aim to aid me in anything of the sort."

(04-02-2017, 01:24 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:17 AM)achroma Wrote: A snow white kineptic in dapper appearl approaches, obviously aware of the new comments and approaches. He appears to be  type that would entertain children, although something seems off... probably just his overwhelming charisma.

The beast of a man eyed him up and down, a serious visage displayed on him. "I'm new to this plane enough. I don't know what I'd qualify as needing aid for though."

Silence befell him, peering up and down the creature yet again. "I'm to ask what you are-- who you are-- and what you do as a profession, though, if you aim to aid me in anything of the sort."

"From another plane of existence? That's a first. As for the aid, it's good to get the lay of the land before heading out into the chaotic world below Eden, this space station. As for the other questions, I'm from a species know as kineptic, commonly called "space faring magic cats" in slang terms. As for my name, call me Feizel. And I run a theater in the town of Goldfield."

(04-02-2017, 01:43 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:24 AM)Cereal Wrote: The beast of a man eyed him up and down, a serious visage displayed on him. "I'm new to this plane enough. I don't know what I'd qualify as needing aid for though."

"From another plane of existence? That's a first. As for the aid, it's good to get the lay of the land before heading out into the chaotic world below Eden, this space station. As for the other questions, I'm from a species know as kineptic, commonly called "space faring magic cats" in slang terms. As for my name, call me Feizel. And I run a theater in the town of Goldfield."

"Indeed.. a feat far from what I had ever planned. I'm Joseph. Joseph Silverhead, a human, as unbelievable as such may be, cursed. Cursed with the Curse of the Worgen. Commonly more referred to as mangy mutts, more than anything. I'm a scribe myself-- though I'm unsure if the Arcane is much present in this plane. What does truly intrigue me though is how your types, races of this plane have mastered transport of the Twisting Nether. Very few of my own plane have, although.. you likely don't refer to it as the Twisting Nether, nor have a universe with the Legion running rampant. My apologies, things are much different from where I hail. No matter, a lay of the land, you say? I was.. intrigued on landfall as it stands, mayhaps you can help with this."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-02-2017

(04-01-2017, 10:51 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 07:30 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *the avali jumps a little in surprise as he hears you speak*

*the flareon seems completely unfazed as if this is expected*
*she says* "Go take him to the pastries I have my own problems to right now"

*the avali nods and gestures for you to follow*
"Come this way"
//I'd do colors but they don't work well on my phone and I don't know how to reset the color.
Sol persued the Clerk, in the pursuit of pastries. He thought it odd that the store didn't get more business
"Sooo, I assume this store is new? Also, who owns this place anyways?"
//hmm looking up the definition of clerk has led me to learn it's the wrong term sorry. The flareon is the cashier and the avali is a random employee for clarification 
//also you two are posting very fast

*in a quiet shaky voice the avali answers*
"It-it-it's not new. It's just that we get high amounts of business at certain times them the store is mostly empty the other times. The owner doesn't matter really, the only thing they do with the store is profit from ithe, we do have a manager though."

*at this point you have reached the pastries, where he quickly tries to leave you to return to work, you get the feeling his state of mind isn't very good*

(04-02-2017, 01:54 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:43 AM)achroma Wrote: "From another plane of existence? That's a first. As for the aid, it's good to get the lay of the land before heading out into the chaotic world below Eden, this space station. As for the other questions, I'm from a species know as kineptic, commonly called "space faring magic cats" in slang terms. As for my name, call me Feizel. And I run a theater in the town of Goldfield."

"Indeed.. a feat far from what I had ever planned. I'm Joseph. Joseph Silverhead, a human, as unbelievable as such may be, cursed. Cursed with the Curse of the Worgen. Commonly more referred to as mangy mutts, more than anything. I'm a scribe myself-- though I'm unsure if the Arcane is much present in this plane. What does truly intrigue me though is how your types, races of this plane have mastered transport of the Twisting Nether. Very few of my own plane have, although.. you likely don't refer to it as the Twisting Nether, nor have a universe with the Legion running rampant. My apologies, things are much different from where I hail. No matter, a lay of the land, you say? I was.. intrigued on landfall as it stands, mayhaps you can help with this."
"Ello Joseph, the Arcane is very prominent on this plane of existence, so you might learn a thing or two. Also mind I ask what you call "transportation of the twisting Nether" is as well what this "legion" is about? Once we discuss this. Then we will get started with a tour, if you could call it that." /color]
(04-02-2017, 02:40 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 10:51 PM)achroma Wrote: [color=#ff6633]Sol persued the Clerk, in the pursuit of pastries. He thought it odd that the store didn't get more business
"Sooo, I assume this store is new? Also, who owns this place anyways?"
//hmm looking up the definition of clerk has led me to learn it's the wrong term sorry. The flareon is the cashier and the avali is a random employee for clarification 

"It-it-it's not new. It's just that we get high amounts of business at certain times them the store is mostly empty the other times. The owner doesn't matter really, the only thing they do with the store is profit from ithe, we do have a manager though."

*at this point you have reached the pastries, where he quickly tries to leave you to return to work, you get the feeling his state of mind isn't very good*
Sol looks at the avali, obviously seeing its mental insecurities, and proceeds to browse through the pastries. 
"Hey, I have another Question, did something happen? It would appear that you are stressed about something. I'm usually good at fixing those kinds of problems." 

(04-02-2017, 10:39 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:54 AM)Cereal Wrote: "Indeed.. a feat far from what I had ever planned. I'm Joseph. Joseph Silverhead, a human, as unbelievable as such may be, cursed. Cursed with the Curse of the Worgen. Commonly more referred to as mangy mutts, more than anything. I'm a scribe myself-- though I'm unsure if the Arcane is much present in this plane. What does truly intrigue me though is how your types, races of this plane have mastered transport of the Twisting Nether. Very few of my own plane have, although.. you likely don't refer to it as the Twisting Nether, nor have a universe with the Legion running rampant. My apologies, things are much different from where I hail. No matter, a lay of the land, you say? I was.. intrigued on landfall as it stands, mayhaps you can help with this."
"Ello Joseph, the Arcane is very prominent on this plane of existence, so you might learn a thing or two. Also mind I ask what you call "transportation of the twisting Nether" is as well what this "legion" is about? Once we discuss this. Then we will get started with a tour, if you could call it that."

"...so I'm not severed from that, then. The Twisting Nether? It is simply the space we call outside of our world, that contains the universe."

Joseph's visage grows more serious as the word Legion is uttered.

"The Legion? Merely the 'crusade' of abominations that traverse /all worlds/. They aim to burn all life on each world they 'grace'..

..to extinction."

Joseph shakes his head, before peering at the Kineptic.

"Of course, my world isn't much of a charred husk yet, but in time it may be. Now that you know about what you need to, the tour should be underway."

Thats odds... Well then, back to business The U.P.C.S Eden, a gigantic mechanical space station complete with artificial gravity and large amounts of people, and Nexus 17, a recently recolonized planet dotted with small villages. Travel between the two is incredibly easy - all the towns on Nexus 17 have a shuttle port, and it's easy to get a ride on a shuttle from the Eden to Nexus. Woodport, one of the more popular towns on the planet tends to have strange happenings often... at one point, ships where falling from skies like flies... the other popular town is know as GoldFeild. One of the lesser known places, it's usually calm, but freighter robberies are becoming an issue. Let's get to a shuttle port, shall we?

(04-02-2017, 01:42 PM)achroma Wrote: Thats odds... Well then, back to business The U.P.C.S Eden, a gigantic mechanical space station complete with artificial gravity and large amounts of people, and Nexus 17, a recently recolonized planet dotted with small villages. Travel between the two is incredibly easy - all the towns on Nexus 17 have a shuttle port, and it's easy to get a ride on a shuttle from the Eden to Nexus. Woodport, one of the more popular towns on the planet tends to have strange happenings often... at one point, ships where falling from skies like flies... the other popular town is know as GoldFeild. One of the lesser known places, it's usually calm, but freighter robberies are becoming an issue. Let's get to a shuttle port, shall we?

Joseph's eyes remained wide as his eyes were swollen with intrigue. He idly licked his teeth before nodding at the Kineptic.

(04-02-2017, 03:47 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:42 PM)achroma Wrote: Thats odds... Well then, back to business The U.P.C.S Eden, a gigantic mechanical space station complete with artificial gravity and large amounts of people, and Nexus 17, a recently recolonized planet dotted with small villages. Travel between the two is incredibly easy - all the towns on Nexus 17 have a shuttle port, and it's easy to get a ride on a shuttle from the Eden to Nexus. Woodport, one of the more popular towns on the planet tends to have strange happenings often... at one point, ships where falling from skies like flies... the other popular town is know as GoldFeild. One of the lesser known places, it's usually calm, but freighter robberies are becoming an issue. Let's get to a shuttle port, shall we?

Joseph's eyes remained wide as his eyes were swollen with intrigue. He idly licked his teeth before nodding at the Kineptic.

[color=#33cccc]The kineptic leans in and whispers "if they stop you, don't freak out, they haven't seen a being like you. So just remain calm." The kinetic begins to trod off towards the terminal. "So where do you want to see first?"

(04-02-2017, 03:50 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 03:47 PM)Cereal Wrote: Joseph's eyes remained wide as his eyes were swollen with intrigue. He idly licked his teeth before nodding at the Kineptic.
The kineptic leans in and whispers "if they stop you, don't freak out, they haven't seen a being like you. So just remain calm." The kinetic begins to trod off towards the terminal. "So where do you want to see first?"

"I had experienced the like from the guard. They had come to understand-- despite my rather violent entrance."

He'd cough along the way, peering over at the Kineptic. "I don't mind, thought what would you prefer?"

(04-02-2017, 03:55 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 03:50 PM)achroma Wrote: The kineptic leans in and whispers "if they stop you, don't freak out, they haven't seen a being like you. So just remain calm." The kinetic begins to trod off towards the terminal. "So where do you want to see first?"

"I had experienced the like from the guard. They had come to understand-- despite my rather violent entrance."

He'd cough along the way, peering over at the Kineptic. "I don't mind, thought what would you prefer?"

"Personally, I would prefer woodport, particularly nice during this season. I supposes that doesn't matter to you? Also, I think you might be able to get a job at he guard station aswell. That could be something to look into."

(04-02-2017, 05:29 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 03:55 PM)Cereal Wrote: "I had experienced the like from the guard. They had come to understand-- despite my rather violent entrance."

"Personally, I would prefer woodport, particularly nice during this season. I supposes that doesn't matter to you? Also, I think you might be able to get a job at he guard station aswell. That could be something to look into."

"Then so be it, I'll go there. A job as a guard though? Being a guard is a poor, lengthy, low-pay job. I've got my own ideas to how I can prosper."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 10:39 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:54 AM)Cereal Wrote: "Indeed.. a feat far from what I had ever planned. I'm Joseph. Joseph Silverhead, a human, as unbelievable as such may be, cursed. Cursed with the Curse of the Worgen. Commonly more referred to as mangy mutts, more than anything. I'm a scribe myself-- though I'm unsure if the Arcane is much present in this plane. What does truly intrigue me though is how your types, races of this plane have mastered transport of the Twisting Nether. Very few of my own plane have, although.. you likely don't refer to it as the Twisting Nether, nor have a universe with the Legion running rampant. My apologies, things are much different from where I hail. No matter, a lay of the land, you say? I was.. intrigued on landfall as it stands, mayhaps you can help with this."
"Ello Joseph, the Arcane is very prominent on this plane of existence, so you might learn a thing or two. Also mind I ask what you call "transportation of the twisting Nether" is as well what this "legion" is about? Once we discuss this. Then we will get started with a tour, if you could call it that."  /color]

(04-02-2017, 02:40 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //hmm looking up the definition of clerk has led me to learn it's the wrong term sorry. The flareon is the cashier and the avali is a random employee for clarification 

Sol looks at the avali, obviously seeing its mental insecurities, and proceeds to browse through the pastries. 
"Hey, I have another Question, did something happen? It would appear that you are stressed about something. I'm usually good at fixing those kinds of problems." 
"Oh, I'm fine" *He doesn't say this confidently*

*you notice he's the only avali around, which is strange since avali work with their pack, he however is by himself which could imply multiple things*

*he sighs and gets back to work obviously something he doesn't like to talk about*

(04-02-2017, 06:03 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 05:29 PM)achroma Wrote: "Personally, I would prefer woodport, particularly nice during this season. I supposes that doesn't matter to you? Also, I think you might be able to get a job at he guard station aswell. That could be something to look into."

"Then so be it, I'll go there. A job as a guard though? Being a guard is a poor, lengthy, low-pay job. I've got my own ideas to how I can prosper."

"Woodport it is then!" He boards the shuttle and waits for Joseph "so what's your idea for making some money? Just out of curiosity."

(04-02-2017, 09:57 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 06:03 PM)Cereal Wrote: "Then so be it, I'll go there. A job as a guard though? Being a guard is a poor, lengthy, low-pay job. I've got my own ideas to how I can prosper."

"Woodport it is then!" He boards the shuttle and waits for Joseph "so what's your idea for making some money? Just out of curiosity."

Joseph settles down, peering over at the Kineptic yet again. "Inscribing-- enchanting. Essentially granting items with a magical boon for a fee. Of course, perhaps I'm better off fighting. A question I do not know myself, but one I will likely figure out soon."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-03-2017

(04-02-2017, 09:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 10:39 AM)achroma Wrote: "Ello Joseph, the Arcane is very prominent on this plane of existence, so you might learn a thing or two. Also mind I ask what you call "transportation of the twisting Nether" is as well what this "legion" is about? Once we discuss this. Then we will get started with a tour, if you could call it that."  /color]

"Oh, I'm fine" *He doesn't say this confidently*

*you notice he's the only avali around, which is strange since avali work with their pack, he however is by himself which could imply multiple things*

*he sighs and gets back to work obviously something he doesn't like to talk about*
"Hmmmmm, what to choose, what to choose..."
Sol pulls out a box of pastries and heads to the cashier to check out
"So, how much do I have to pay? Also, who supplies this establishment anyways?"

(04-02-2017, 10:01 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 09:57 PM)achroma Wrote: "Woodport it is then!" He boards the shuttle and waits for Joseph "so what's your idea for making some money? Just out of curiosity."

Joseph settles down, peering over at the Kineptic yet again. "Inscribing-- enchanting. Essentially granting items with a magical boon for a fee. Of course, perhaps I'm better off fighting. A question I do not know myself, but one I will likely figure out soon."

"I might have some use for your services in the near future then! I'm looking forwards to that."
The shuttle takes of and begins its descent towards woodport.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-03-2017

(04-03-2017, 01:45 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 10:01 PM)Cereal Wrote: Joseph settles down, peering over at the Kineptic yet again. "Inscribing-- enchanting. Essentially granting items with a magical boon for a fee. Of course, perhaps I'm better off fighting. A question I do not know myself, but one I will likely figure out soon."

"I might have some use for your services in the near future then! I'm looking forwards to that."

"Most people will." He lets out, before digging his claws into any support, clearly not too used to such travel.

(04-03-2017, 01:54 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 01:45 AM)achroma Wrote: "I might have some use for your services in the near future then! I'm looking forwards to that."

"Most people will." He lets out, before digging his claws into any support, clearly not too used to such travel.

"first time flying? The shuttles don't usually crash, so it's fine." The kineptic chuckles to himself.