Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-03-2017

// I let my thoughts wander and now they are lost. If anyone finds them, can I have them back?

//Basically by the time I checked up on this again I found a tl;dr string of posts and haven't had time to sit down and figure out what is where.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-03-2017

(04-03-2017, 11:08 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 01:54 AM)Cereal Wrote: "Most people will." He lets out, before digging his claws into any support, clearly not too used to such travel.

"first time flying? The shuttles don't usually crash, so it's fine." The kineptic chuckles to himself.
Joseph snorted.

"I've flown things before. Gryphons especially, yet here I am, not at the reins of the beast. It feels.. odd."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-03-2017

(04-03-2017, 01:36 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: // I let my thoughts wander and now they are lost. If anyone finds them, can I have them back?

//Basically by the time I checked up on this again I found a tl;dr string of posts and haven't had time to sit down and figure out what is where.

//violent entry of cereals character (portal in eden), meet a guy, going to woodport for a tour via shuttle.

(04-03-2017, 02:56 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 11:08 AM)achroma Wrote: "first time flying? The shuttles don't usually crash, so it's fine." The kineptic chuckles to himself.
(no color phone memes lets go)

Joseph snorted.

"I've flown things before. Gryphons especially, yet here I am, not at the reins of the beast. It feels.. odd."

"huh, some place you came from... the shuttle should be landing shortly anyways. So did you bring anything from the world you came from to this place?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-03-2017

(04-03-2017, 06:41 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 02:56 PM)Cereal Wrote: (no color phone memes lets go)

Joseph snorted.

"huh, some place you came from... the shuttle should be landing shortly anyways. So did you bring anything from the world you came from to this place?"

"'Tis the damnable world of Azeroth, I say. You haven't experienced anything before getting kicked by a hippogryph. Of course, saddle sores suck. Entirely."

He'd chuckle a bit to himself.

"From home? Everything on me-- my knowledge. About everything else is left behind. I have a way to get what I need in time, though. An accomplice, mayhaps. At least, that's what I'd call him."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-03-2017

(04-03-2017, 12:31 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 09:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Oh, I'm fine" *He doesn't say this confidently*

*you notice he's the only avali around, which is strange since avali work with their pack, he however is by himself which could imply multiple things*

*he sighs and gets back to work obviously something he doesn't like to talk about*
"Hmmmmm, what to choose, what to choose..."
Sol pulls out a box of pastries and heads to the cashier to check out
"So, how much do I have to pay? Also, who supplies this establishment anyways?"
*the flareon examines the box and the pastries within*
"Fifteen. And well the supplier question is kind of hard to answer, it depends on what you buy and I don't remember all of them off the top of my head. Most things will have the supplier listed but the pastries do not sorry" *she shrugs as she finishes* "if you really care I can look it up for you, trust me it won't be a problem" *she smiles a little*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 04-04-2017

A man with black hair walks into the Woodport hospital. He walks up to the counter.
"Hello. I was wondering if you could take me to two of your patients- their names are Cainhurst and Umbra."
The receptionist seems confused. "Well, sir, that's... Sort of sudden. What do you need to see them for?"
"I am a friend of theirs. Please, miss... This is of the utmost importance. I must tell them something."
"...Well, I'll see what I can do... No promises. Wait here. I'll call your name when thigns are sorted, mister..."
"Ben."
"...Ben. No last name?"
"None at all."
"...All right. Wait here." She flashes a nervous smile before leaving.
'Ben' takes a seat in the waiting room.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-04-2017

(04-03-2017, 07:06 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 06:41 PM)achroma Wrote: "huh, some place you came from... the shuttle should be landing shortly anyways. So did you bring anything from the world you came from to this place?"

"'Tis the damnable world of Azeroth, I say. You haven't experienced anything before getting kicked by a hippogryph. Of course, saddle sores suck. Entirely."

"From home? Everything on me-- my knowledge. About everything else is left behind. I have a way to get what I need in time, though. An accomplice, mayhaps. At least, that's what I'd call him."

"Tell me more about this Azeroth, I'm interested. Also if you need some item prequired, I know some people..."
The shuttle begins its final decent towards the planet side shuttle port.

(04-03-2017, 11:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 12:31 AM)achroma Wrote: "Hmmmmm, what to choose, what to choose..."
Sol pulls out a box of pastries and heads to the cashier to check out
"So, how much do I have to pay? Also, who supplies this establishment anyways?"
*the flareon examines the box and the pastries within*
"Fifteen. And well the supplier question is kind of hard to answer, it depends on what you buy and I don't remember all of them off the top of my head. Most things will have the supplier listed but the pastries do not sorry" *she shrugs as she finishes* "if you really care I can look it up for you, trust me it won't be a problem" *she smiles a little*
Sol chuckles quietly
"That would be pleasant if you could look that up, it would also be good to know if it was local."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 12:03 AM)Umbra Wrote: A man with black hair walks into the Goldfield hospital. He walks up to the counter.
"Hello. I was wondering if you could take me to two of your patients- their names are Cainhurst and Umbra."
The receptionist seems confused. "Well, sir, that's... Sort of sudden. What do you need to see them for?"
"I am a friend of theirs. Please, miss... This is of the utmost importance. I must tell them something."
"...Well, I'll see what I can do... No promises. Wait here. I'll call your name when thigns are sorted, mister..."
"Ben."
"...Ben. No last name?"
"None at all."
"...All right. Wait here." She flashes a nervous smile before leaving.
'Ben' takes a seat in the waiting room.

Tim, who had eventually found his way into the hospital, overhears this exchange but chooses to stay quiet. Eventually, his name is called and as he begins to follow the nurse who called him up, he quickly examines this newcomer, "Ben".

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 01:30 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 07:06 PM)Cereal Wrote: "'Tis the damnable world of Azeroth, I say. You haven't experienced anything before getting kicked by a hippogryph. Of course, saddle sores suck. Entirely."

"Tell me more about this Azeroth, I'm interested. Also if you need some item prequired, I know some people..."

"'Tis a relatively new world, formed by the Titans. Plenty of ruins, insanity, and more. I'd assume this plane was much formed by the Titans-- much like mine was-- although you likely have a different spin on it's creation. I wonder if there are any.. Old Gods amongst these worlds. They are, what I had referred to with.. insanity, after all. Eldritch beings they are, likely older than the Titans. If that does not sate you enough, the world was once a whole continent, before the Sundering, where the Legion and the Well of Eternity played key roles in such an event. The Highborne, the Kaldorei, the Dragonflights, and other races, perhaps, all played a roll as well. The Sundering was the Well imploding after.. being sealed. The Legion intended to use it as a portal, but things didn't end up in their favor. Such an unstable font of energy though, it slaughtered thousands in such a blast, shattering the world, flooding it, separating large chunks of land into the continents Azeroth's inhabitants know today. An intriguing story, nonetheless."

Joseph peered at the Kineptic, before his right ear twitched as a 'ding' was played over the speakers. "I'm going to assume that means it's all over. Of course, if you wish to know more, you can likely find me elsewhere. I doubt many will be wearing such a tabard like mine, or looking much like me, that is."

(04-04-2017, 01:34 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim, who had eventually found his way into the hospital, overhears this exchange but chooses to stay quiet. Eventually, his name is called and as he begins to follow the nurse who called him up, he quickly examines this newcomer, "Ben".

Ben's perfectly human; clean-shaven, black-haired, and assumedly somewhere in his 20's.
...There's something about his eyes, though... They look all right, but those irises' shade of blue doesn't look entirely natural.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 03:55 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 01:34 AM)Timtimthe2nd Wrote: Tim, who had eventually found his way into the hospital, overhears this exchange but chooses to stay quiet. Eventually, his name is called and as he begins to follow the nurse who called him up, he quickly examines this newcomer, "Ben".

Ben's perfectly human; clean-shaven, black-haired, and assumedly somewhere in his 20's.
...There's something about his eyes, though... They look all right, but those irises' shade of blue doesn't look entirely natural.

Tim makes a mental note in his head to speak to him later, disappearing into the hallway beyond the reception area.
If Ben had cared to examine Tim at all, he would notice nothing particularly out of the ordinary except for Tim's left arm, of course, the robotic limb a stark contrast to the rest of the seemingly human appearance. Tim would also appear to be in his early 20's.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 01:30 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 11:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *the flareon examines the box and the pastries within*
Sol chuckles quietly
"That would be pleasant if you could look that up, it would also be good to know if it was local."
*The flareon pulls out a little tablet and begins to scroll around*
*you can hear her mumbling the names of the companies and products silently*

"Aha, here it is"
*she shows you the tablet with her finger on the company that makes the pastries. if you weren't sure the company also has (products: pastries) listed next to it*

"That company is in fact local, they all should be. So, is there anything else you need?"

//edited this somewhat later nothing was really changed only wonky text size. 

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-04-2017

//Umbra, I'm pretty sure the hospital that Cainhurst was at is in Woodport.

Danu wanders into one of the local shops in Woodport, looking for a few convenience store items.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-04-2017

(04-04-2017, 01:35 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 01:30 AM)achroma Wrote: "Tell me more about this Azeroth, I'm interested. Also if you need some item prequired, I know some people..."

"'Tis a relatively new world, formed by the Titans. Plenty of ruins, insanity, and more. I'd assume this plane was much formed by the Titans-- much like mine was-- although you likely have a different spin on it's creation. I wonder if there are any.. Old Gods amongst these worlds. They are, what I had referred to with.. insanity, after all. Eldritch beings they are, likely older than the Titans. If that does not sate you enough, the world was once a whole continent, before the Sundering, where the Legion and the Well of Eternity played key roles in such an event. The Highborne, the Kaldorei, the Dragonflights, and other races, perhaps, all played a roll as well. The Sundering was the Well imploding after.. being sealed. The Legion intended to use it as a portal, but things didn't end up in their favor. Such an unstable font of energy though, it slaughtered thousands in such a blast, shattering the world, flooding it, separating large chunks of land into the continents Azeroth's inhabitants know today. An intriguing story, nonetheless."

Joseph peered at the Kineptic, before his right ear twitched as a 'ding' was played over the speakers. "I'm going to assume that means it's all over. Of course, if you wish to know more, you can likely find me elsewhere. I doubt many will be wearing such a tabard like mine, or looking much like me, that is."

As the shuttle lands and several of the passengers begin unloading any cargo they had.  A sudden loud noise is spouted from the cargo compartment before a flash of movement charged across the docking bay, and out as a produce merchant holds his face in disbelief.  "Nooooooo!  My cabbages!"  There is a shout from a nearby guard a moment after the flash disappeared.  "What?!  Catch that Avali!"  The glitch pulled up their wrist with a mounted radio and made a much quieter report into it.  Or at least started to before they were tripped up as a small figure dove beneath their legs, pulling them out from beneath them as they landed with a painfully loud metallic clank "Ahhg..!" and stopped moving for a moment from the impact other than to hold their head.  The smaller figure took no time waiting, pushing themself up and darting about the corner.  The figure was relatively short, eyes  seemed to glow a timidly flourish blue beneath a grey hood.

(04-04-2017, 10:08 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 01:35 AM)Cereal Wrote: "'Tis a relatively new world, formed by the Titans. Plenty of ruins, insanity, and more. I'd assume this plane was much formed by the Titans-- much like mine was-- although you likely have a different spin on it's creation. I wonder if there are any.. Old Gods amongst these worlds. They are, what I had referred to with.. insanity, after all. Eldritch beings they are, likely older than the Titans. If that does not sate you enough, the world was once a whole continent, before the Sundering, where the Legion and the Well of Eternity played key roles in such an event. The Highborne, the Kaldorei, the Dragonflights, and other races, perhaps, all played a roll as well. The Sundering was the Well imploding after.. being sealed. The Legion intended to use it as a portal, but things didn't end up in their favor. Such an unstable font of energy though, it slaughtered thousands in such a blast, shattering the world, flooding it, separating large chunks of land into the continents Azeroth's inhabitants know today. An intriguing story, nonetheless."

As the shuttle lands and several of the passengers begin unloading any cargo they had.  A sudden loud noise is spouted from the cargo compartment before a flash of movement charged across the docking bay, and out as a produce merchant holds his face in disbelief.  "Nooooooo!  My cabbages!"  There is a shout from a nearby guard a moment after the flash disappeared.  "What?!  Catch that Avali!"  The glitch pulled up their wrist with a mounted radio and made a much quieter report into it.  Or at least started to before they were tripped up as a small figure dove beneath their legs, pulling them out from beneath them as they landed with a painfully loud metallic clank "Ahhg..!" and stopped moving for a moment from the impact other than to hold their head.  The smaller figure took no time waiting, pushing themself up and darting about the corner.  The figure was relatively short, eyes  seemed to glow a timidly flourish blue beneath a grey hood.

Joseph let out a sneeze, shaking his head as his long ears likely caught most of the situation. He was unsure if he wanted to act-- the last place didn't favor the vigilantes. He'd see this through by waiting.

(04-04-2017, 01:25 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Umbra, I'm pretty sure the hospital that Cainhurst was at is in Woodport.

Danu wanders into one of the local shops in Woodport, looking for a few convenience store items.

// didn't we end up in the nearest hospital, though?...
// eh, retconning anyway, I guess < w>

(04-04-2017, 01:35 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 01:30 AM)achroma Wrote: "Tell me more about this Azeroth, I'm interested. Also if you need some item prequired, I know some people..."

"huh, so your place is very chaotic then... I might want to visit if it still exists. Also if you need something, contact me."
The kineptic hands him a slip of paper, and the doors of the shuttle sides open

(04-04-2017, 11:17 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 01:35 AM)Cereal Wrote: "'Tis a relatively new world, formed by the Titans. Plenty of ruins, insanity, and more. I'd assume this plane was much formed by the Titans-- much like mine was-- although you likely have a different spin on it's creation. I wonder if there are any.. Old Gods amongst these worlds. They are, what I had referred to with.. insanity, after all. Eldritch beings they are, likely older than the Titans. If that does not sate you enough, the world was once a whole continent, before the Sundering, where the Legion and the Well of Eternity played key roles in such an event. The Highborne, the Kaldorei, the Dragonflights, and other races, perhaps, all played a roll as well. The Sundering was the Well imploding after.. being sealed. The Legion intended to use it as a portal, but things didn't end up in their favor. Such an unstable font of energy though, it slaughtered thousands in such a blast, shattering the world, flooding it, separating large chunks of land into the continents Azeroth's inhabitants know today. An intriguing story, nonetheless."

"huh, so your place is very chaotic then... I might want to visit if it still exists. Also if you need something, contact me."

He'd grasp the paper with a claw, peering at it's contents.

"Farewell, though I'll assure you it still much.. exists.. hopefully. I have little idea about transportation.. even with my expertise... I couldn't open a portal to another universe."

(04-04-2017, 11:22 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 11:17 PM)achroma Wrote: "huh, so your place is very chaotic then... I might want to visit if it still exists. Also if you need something, contact me."

He'd grasp the paper with a claw, peering at it's contents.

"Farewell, though I'll assure you it still much.. exists.. hopefully. I have little idea about transportation.. even with my expertise... I couldn't open a portal to another universe."

"it's been nice meeting you. Hope the culture assimilates well, I have some business to take care of..."

(04-04-2017, 10:08 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:

"I've been looking for you... or you can just do that... a little chase doesn't hurt now does it?"
The kineptic makes a hasty persuit of the assailant. It would take a lot to lose him.

//dem cabbage tho.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-05-2017

Joseph, now stranded in Woodport, strived to think of some sort of purpose here.

A soft breeze came into contact with his fur, he'd snort, a thought arising.

It was up to him to decide his path, although it seemingly required some thinking.