Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-05-2017

(04-01-2017, 07:56 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //To reset colors, type [/color] for each color that needs to be removed.  I do not however know if phone messages allow you to access the show source button in the messenger.  But you don't need to replace colors all the time, as putting new ones in will overwrite the previous one until you end it.  In which case it returns to the un-ended first color.

"Shuttle port then?  Sure.  Just this way sir." He motioned with his hand keeping his flashlight out as he led Austin out through the broken front doors.  "The shuttle area runs off a separate set of generators, so it should be running fine despite this situation.Outside, there were numerous crews scattered about, maintenance panels were open, Guard officers were set up in lit positions set up to help any remaining civvies.  there were at least 100 other people within sight at almost any time, flashlights waving about every which way.  Just as they'd left a group of technicians had been seen entering the office through the front to check the area. 

"...  Wonder where they could have gone..He spoke to himself, thinking out loud before he checked to make sure he hadn't lost you.  "It won't be too long before you can get back to the surface, shuttle area is probably where you had to come from on your way up here anyways.  I'd recognize that hat anywhere.And it didn't take long.  Only a few moments more before the bright light as you turned a corner would burn at your eyes a bit.  "Oww...  There's the shuttle area.  Hope you can find your way from here?"
//you know missed this and am sorry for doing so

//is this tapa talk or just having it open on the website, also sorry still confused on colors so ffor know I think I'll try to do it like a book.

*Austin follows the whole way taking in the scenery mostly silent, he left the food behind so he no longer has it*

*he also shields his eyes around the corner*
"Ahh, so bright"
*He takes some moment to adjust to the light*
"Yes thanks, I hope you can fix all of this, and catch the prisoner of course. Seems like it did a lot of damage for 1 prisoner, but at least most of us are okay... I hope"

*He continues into the shuttle area and will soon find his way back to the shop"

//again sorry for missing this, I think it got lost in all the cereal and achroma posts but it's fine

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-05-2017

Joseph, confused, scratches his head before shouting out into the town.

"HELLOOOOO WOODPORRRT."

He'd snicker to himself, before making his way into the settlement, likely looking for somewhere to rest.

(04-04-2017, 11:45 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 01:30 AM)achroma Wrote:
Sol chuckles quietly
"That would be pleasant if you could look that up, it would also be good to know if it was local."
*The flareon pulls out a little tablet and begins to scroll around*
*you can hear her mumbling the names of the companies and products silently*

"Aha, here it is"
*she shows you the tablet with her finger on the company that makes the pastries. if you weren't sure the company also has (products: pastries) listed next to it*

"That company is in fact local, they all should be. So, is there anything else you need?"

//edited this somewhat later nothing was really changed only wonky text size. 

A frail, pale, long-eared woman stumbled into the store, hitting a shelf in a daze. She'd let out a groan as she fell onto the floor.

She'd grasp onto her shoulder, sort of curling up on the floor. Her attire was odd, it was elegant yet somewhat protective, light enough for her to wear with ease. Her tabard was even odder, a silver outline with a magenta, was it, coloration, with the middle containing what could be described as the abstract form of an eye, made with the silver coloration of the tabard's outline. Of course, a bust was evident, therefore confirming suspicions that it was a woman-- although in an odd set of attire.

"Wheeereeeee ammmmm Iiiiii." She'd pitifully call out. Perhaps she has no idea where she is, or how she got here. Such a sad sight. Hmm.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-05-2017

(04-04-2017, 11:45 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 01:30 AM)achroma Wrote:
Sol chuckles quietly
"That would be pleasant if you could look that up, it would also be good to know if it was local."
*The flareon pulls out a little tablet and begins to scroll around*

"Aha, here it is"
*she shows you the tablet with her finger on the company that makes the pastries. if you weren't sure the company also has (products: pastries) listed next to it*

"That company is in fact local, they all should be. So, is there anything else you need?"

"No thankyou, that will be all"
Sol leans in and whispers
"I think you should take care of new "client"."
Sol quickly exits the store with pastries in hand.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-06-2017

(04-05-2017, 06:45 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 11:45 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *The flareon pulls out a little tablet and begins to scroll around*

"Aha, here it is"

"No thankyou, that will be all"

"you're welcome!" *she begins to smile when she hears you mention the new client and she instantly frowns* "wha-" is all she gets to say before
(04-05-2017, 01:16 PM)Cereal Wrote: Joseph, confused, scratches his head before shouting out into the town.

"HELLOOOOO WOODPORRRT."

He'd snicker to himself, before making his way into the settlement, likely looking for somewhere to rest.

(04-04-2017, 11:45 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *The flareon pulls out a little tablet and begins to scroll around*

"Aha, here it is"

A frail, pale, long-eared woman stumbled into the store, hitting a shelf in a daze. She'd let out a groan as she fell onto the floor.

She'd grasp onto her shoulder, sort of curling up on the floor. Her attire was odd, it was elegant yet somewhat protective, light enough for her to wear with ease. Her tabard was even odder, a silver outline with a magenta, was it, coloration, with the middle containing what could be described as the abstract form of an eye, made with the silver coloration of the tabard's outline. Of course, a bust was evident, therefore confirming suspicions that it was a woman-- although in an odd set of attire.

"Wheeereeeee ammmmm Iiiiii." She'd pitifully call out. Perhaps she has no idea where she is, or how she got here. Such a sad sight. Hmm.

"aaahhh!?" *she runs over the stranger's side and kneels down "are you okay do you need medical help?" *she looks for wounds*

This is when Austin arrives

*Austin comes in, gets a very surprised look and helps the flareon look for wounds, his day just gets better and better don't it?"

*the shy avali from earlier pears over some shelves at this scene*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 02:37 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 06:45 PM)achroma Wrote: "No thankyou, that will be all"

"you're welcome!" *she begins to smile when she hears you mention the new client and she instantly frowns* "wha-" is all she gets to say before
(04-05-2017, 01:16 PM)Cereal Wrote: Joseph, confused, scratches his head before shouting out into the town.

"HELLOOOOO WOODPORRRT."

"aaahhh!?" *she runs over the stranger's side and kneels down "are you okay do you need medical help?" *she looks for wounds*

*Austin comes in, gets a very surprised look and helps the flareon look for wounds, his day just gets better and better don't it?"

Dazed, the woman peers up at her onlookers. She wasn't harmed, no, but she seemed weak and dazed. Likely some sort of internal cause, nonetheless.

"..where.. am i.. oh.. i just.."

She'd clear her throat, before coughing.

"..bah. just.. what.. are.. any of you? I.. My addiction.. it is.. causing me to hallucinate, is it.. not?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 02:44 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 02:37 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "you're welcome!" *she begins to smile when she hears you mention the new client and she instantly frowns* "wha-" is all she gets to say before

Dazed, the woman peers up at her onlookers. She wasn't harmed, no, but she seemed weak and dazed. Likely some sort of internal cause, nonetheless.

"..bah. just.. what.. are.. any of you? I.. My addiction.. it is.. causing me to hallucinate, is it.. not?"

Having heard the fuss, Danu comes out from between a few shelves where she had been browsing and kneels beside the stranger as well.

"There's quite  a few different kinds of people around in Woodport, so you might not be hallucinating if you are seeing them as they are."

Fortunately, Danu at least has the appearance of a human woman despite her otherworldly abilities. She's fairly tall and plump, with a healthy figure and golden blonde hair. Even without any of her angellic aspects active, she still resembles how they are frequently portrayed.

"Should I call for an ambulance? There is a hospital nearby if you need a condition addressed or would like therapy to help reduce your addiction."

(04-06-2017, 04:42 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 02:44 AM)Cereal Wrote: Dazed, the woman peers up at her onlookers. She wasn't harmed, no, but she seemed weak and dazed. Likely some sort of internal cause, nonetheless.

Having heard the fuss, Danu comes out from between a few shelves where she had been browsing and kneels beside the stranger as well.

"There's quite  a few different kinds of people around in Woodport, so you might not be hallucinating if you are seeing them as they are."

Fortunately, Danu at least has the appearance of a human woman despite her otherworldly abilities. She's fairly tall and plump, with a healthy figure and golden blonde hair. Even without any of her angellic aspects active, she still resembles how they are frequently portrayed.

"Should I call for an ambulance? There is a hospital nearby if you need a condition addressed or would like therapy to help reduce your addiction."

Unfortunately, the woman looked frail, skinny, maybe too much so for a human, yet at the same time, seemingly well-fed. Her ears were an oddity, they were.

"..does this 'hospital' carry.. mana crystals?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 04:45 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 04:42 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Having heard the fuss, Danu comes out from between a few shelves where she had been browsing and kneels beside the stranger as well.

Unfortunately, the woman looked frail, skinny, maybe too much so for a human, yet at the same time, seemingly well-fed. Her ears were an oddity, they were.

"They might. I've never asked, since that kind of thing isn't normally used by the people around here. If they don't I might have a few that I've found in my wanderings. I take it then you also have some unique abilities? Be careful using them here, a lot of the locals are easily upset by the sight of such things. They've been through a lot of hardship on this world, and like it best when everything around them can be explained."

(04-06-2017, 05:58 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 04:45 PM)Cereal Wrote: Unfortunately, the woman looked frail, skinny, maybe too much so for a human, yet at the same time, seemingly well-fed. Her ears were an oddity, they were.

"They might. I've never asked, since that kind of thing isn't normally used by the people around here. If they don't I might have a few that I've found in my wanderings. I take it then you also have some unique abilities? Be careful using them here, a lot of the locals are easily upset by the sight of such things. They've been through a lot of hardship on this world, and like it best when everything around them can be explained."

"..unique enough.. to be cursed with an addiction.."

She'd smirk, before coughing. She'd twitch, but nonetheless seemed to be somewhat sane.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 07:29 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 05:58 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "They might. I've never asked, since that kind of thing isn't normally used by the people around here. If they don't I might have a few that I've found in my wanderings. I take it then you also have some unique abilities? Be careful using them here, a lot of the locals are easily upset by the sight of such things. They've been through a lot of hardship on this world, and like it best when everything around them can be explained."

"..unique enough.. to be cursed with an addiction.."

She'd smirk, before coughing. She'd twitch, but nonetheless seemed to be somewhat sane.
Everybody has been listening so far

Austin says "what kind of ability gives you an addiction? You want help up?" * Austin reaches a hand out to help her up*

*soon after Austin reaches out his hand the flareon says "what's you name? Also if you need anything to eat or drink I'll pay for it right now"

(04-06-2017, 09:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 07:29 PM)Cereal Wrote: "..unique enough.. to be cursed with an addiction.."

Everybody has been listening so far

Austin says "what kind of ability gives you an addiction? You want help up?" * Austin reaches a hand out to help her up*

*soon after Austin reaches out his hand the flareon says "what's you name? Also if you need anything to eat or drink I'll pay for it right now"

"..Ech. Comes with the elven heritage. The arcane-- for you."

She'd smirk, taking his hand as she rose up. She'd shake her upper body violently for a brief moment, biting into her bottom lip.

"I needn't anything but.. mana."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-07-2017

(04-06-2017, 09:30 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 09:22 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Everybody has been listening so far

"..Ech. Comes with the elven heritage. The arcane-- for you."

She'd smirk, taking his hand as she rose up. She'd shake her upper body violently for a brief moment, biting into her bottom lip.

*Austin says*
"Hmm might be complicated do you know what kind of magic your's is? There are many kinds of magic and not all have interchangeable mana or even mana. It's sorta what happens when people from all different universes come together, some things change magic tends not to"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 02:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 09:30 PM)Cereal Wrote: "..Ech. Comes with the elven heritage. The arcane-- for you."

*Austin says*
"Hmm might be complicated do you know what kind of magic your's is? There are many kinds of magic and not all have interchangeable mana or even mana. It's sorta what happens when people from all different universes come together, some things change magic tends not to"

"..the arcane, of course.. heh.."

She'd shiver a bit.

"Something quick, please. my mind is drifting."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 02:30 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 02:13 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin says*

"..the arcane, of course.. heh.."

She'd shiver a bit.

Hearing this, Danu firmly presses her hand in the middle of the elven girl's back. There is a faint tingling sensation as she checks compatibility- after all her angellic power can be downright toxic to a lot of forms. But most elven types should be compatible, since they tend to avoid the darker arts.

"This could be problematic though. If your body isn't able to sustain itself here and relies on crystals that aren't easily obtained in this world, we would have to find some other energy source for you so that you can survive."

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 01:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 02:30 AM)Cereal Wrote: "..the arcane, of course.. heh.."

She'd shiver a bit.

Hearing this, Danu firmly presses her hand in the middle of the elven girl's back. There is a faint tingling sensation as she checks compatibility- after all her angellic power can be downright toxic to a lot of forms. But most elven types should be compatible, since they tend to avoid the darker arts.

"This could be problematic though. If your body isn't able to sustain itself here and relies on crystals that aren't easily obtained in this world, we would have to find some other energy source for you so that you can survive."

She'd let out a cough, although to the angel's magicks, she seemed compatible, as pure as her kind could be, perhaps.

Of course, that might be a lie, with a scarce amount of it lying within her, darker energies, that is, but mayhaps only due to exposure.

"I... could drain essence from someone.... but that's forbidden. This addiction can't be cured, no. Some sort of... meditation is what I need... yet my mind is.. hard to focus with. Surely there must be some... more instant means of sating this?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 05:51 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 01:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Hearing this, Danu firmly presses her hand in the middle of the elven girl's back. There is a faint tingling sensation as she checks compatibility- after all her angellic power can be downright toxic to a lot of forms. But most elven types should be compatible, since they tend to avoid the darker arts.

She'd let out a cough, although to the angel's magicks, she seemed compatible, as pure as her kind could be, perhaps.

Of course, that might be a lie, with a scarce amount of it lying within her, darker energies, that is, but mayhaps only due to exposure.

"I... could drain essence from someone.... but that's forbidden. This addiction can't be cured, no. Some sort of... meditation is what I need... yet my mind is.. hard to focus with. Surely there must be some... more instant means of sating this?"

"Don't have to drain it if I am able to give you some of mine. This will only buy time- The Nexus doesn't have a particularly rich amount of it, and my own body struggles to keep itself together at times. I won't be able to share mine with you regularly."

Danu very gently lets a trickle of her innate energy flow into this strange woman, hopefully enough to revitalize her and let her reach professional assistance.

(04-07-2017, 07:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 05:51 PM)Cereal Wrote: She'd let out a cough, although to the angel's magicks, she seemed compatible, as pure as her kind could be, perhaps.

"Don't have to drain it if I am able to give you some of mine. This will only buy time- The Nexus doesn't have a particularly rich amount of it, and my own body struggles to keep itself together at times. I won't be able to share mine with you regularly."

Danu very gently lets a trickle of her innate energy flow into this strange woman, hopefully enough to revitalize her and let her reach professional assistance.

A sigh escaped her mouth, before she peered at her nails as if they were alien objects.

"It buys a few days before I'm wretched, surely. but perhaps.. I can find something. Once I am too far gone though, I'm not sure I can even return myself from such a point. I'm not sure one could even stop me."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-07-2017

(04-07-2017, 10:17 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 07:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Don't have to drain it if I am able to give you some of mine. This will only buy time- The Nexus doesn't have a particularly rich amount of it, and my own body struggles to keep itself together at times. I won't be able to share mine with you regularly."

A sigh escaped her mouth, before she peered at her nails as if they were alien objects.

"It buys a few days before I'm wretched, surely. but perhaps.. I can find something. Once I am too far gone though, I'm not sure I can even return myself from such a point. I'm not sure one could even stop me."
"So you're good for now?" *the flareon turns to danu* "thanks for being here I don't know what we would've done without you. I don't think any of us could've helped her except maybe..." *she trails off*

*Austin shifts a bit at this statement* "no nobody could've helped you none of us are magical and I doubt if any of us were we could've done something" *like I've mentioned before Austin's eyes do look strange though you probably couldn't tell why, they don't make you think he has magical capacity*

(04-07-2017, 10:33 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 10:17 PM)Cereal Wrote: A sigh escaped her mouth, before she peered at her nails as if they were alien objects.

"So you're good for now?" *the flareon turns to danu* "thanks for being here I don't know what we would've done without you. I don't think any of us could've helped her except maybe..." *she trails off*

*Austin shifts a bit at this statement* "no nobody could've helped you none of us are magical and I doubt if any of us were we could've done something" *like I've mentioned before Austin's eyes do look strange though you probably couldn't tell why, they don't make you think he has magical capacity*

"Not the worst thing I've been through.........

.....but close enough."

She'd likely raise herself, peering over at Danu. "More mages lie upon this plane? Intriguing. I've little memory as to how I've got here, though."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-08-2017

(04-04-2017, 11:42 PM)achroma Wrote:
"I've been looking for you... or you can just do that... a little chase doesn't hurt now does it?"
The kineptic makes a hasty persuit of the assailant. It would take a lot to lose him.

They do not appear to yet know of your pursuit.  And only move of an average running pace, shrouded by their grey cloak.  The impression of two ears visible from the back of the hood.  They look around, checking the surfaces of the station for something.  Though you cannot see hide nor hair of them beneath the cloth, their hood gives away the motions of their head beneath it.  The crowds remain thin, with most people still remaining at home when they can due to the recent disturbances in the street.  So there are neither groups to hide behind or block them from moving, with anybody there tending to avoid getting too close to anybody else.  Most of them seem to be a merchant of some sort or other anyways currently.  Probably taking advantage of the reduction in crowds to move stock around faster.