Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-08-2017

(04-08-2017, 03:02 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 11:42 PM)achroma Wrote:
"I've been looking for you... or you can just do that... a little chase doesn't hurt now does it?"
The kineptic makes a hasty persuit of the assailant. It would take a lot to lose him.

They do not appear to yet know of your pursuit.  And only move of an average running pace, shrouded by their grey cloak.  The impression of two ears visible from the back of the hood.  They look around, checking the surfaces of the station for something.  Though you cannot see hide nor hair of them beneath the cloth, their hood gives away the motions of their head beneath it.  The crowds remain thin, with most people still remaining at home when they can due to the recent disturbances in the street.  So there are neither groups to hide behind or block them from moving, with anybody there tending to avoid getting too close to anybody else.  Most of them seem to be a merchant of some sort or other anyways currently.  Probably taking advantage of the reduction in crowds to move stock around faster. 
the kineptic attempts to catch up with with group, trying to avoid the merchants at speeds. He obviously wants to take action so he reaches out to touch the avali's shoulder

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-09-2017

(04-08-2017, 12:14 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 03:02 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:      They do not appear to yet know of your pursuit.  And only move of an average running pace, shrouded by their grey cloak.  The impression of two ears visible from the back of the hood.  They look around, checking the surfaces of the station for something.  Though you cannot see hide nor hair of them beneath the cloth, their hood gives away the motions of their head beneath it.  The crowds remain thin, with most people still remaining at home when they can due to the recent disturbances in the street.  So there are neither groups to hide behind or block them from moving, with anybody there tending to avoid getting too close to anybody else.  Most of them seem to be a merchant of some sort or other anyways currently.  Probably taking advantage of the reduction in crowds to move stock around faster. 
the kineptic attempts to catch up with with group, trying to avoid the merchants at speeds. He obviously wants to take action so he reaches out to touch the avali's shoulder
     There is only a single avali, the other is just a merchant, your mistake, as your hand pushes into hanging cloth as you attempt to get their attention.   Although you still succeed as they turn quickly and bound backward once, and then again, looking up at your height.  Although left slightly off balance from the second.  Something seems to be missing.  As they glance at the nearest wall to their right, your left now, the blue glow of their eyes giving the glance away.  They didn't say anything though, as their right sleeve hung limply against their side.  They were, to put it lightly, jumpy, and looked nerve-wracked and ready to bounce at a moments notice, although not knowing why a tall one (who wasn't in guard kit) would wish to get their attention, they had stopped.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 12:01 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 12:14 PM)achroma Wrote: the kineptic attempts to catch up with with group, trying to avoid the merchants at speeds. He obviously wants to take action so he reaches out to touch the avali's shoulder
     There is only a single avali, the other is just a merchant, your mistake, as your hand pushes into hanging cloth as you attempt to get their attention.   Although you still succeed as they turn quickly and bound backward once, and then again, looking up at your height.  Although left slightly off balance from the second.  Something seems to be missing.  As they glance at the nearest wall to their right, your left now, the blue glow of their eyes giving the glance away.  They didn't say anything though, as their right sleeve hung limply against their side.  They were, to put it lightly, jumpy, and looked nerve-wracked and ready to bounce at a moments notice, although not knowing why a tall one (who wasn't in guard kit) would wish to get their attention, they had stopped.

"I believe you owe me an apology, for you highjacked one of my golems..."
His gaze fixates on the blue glow of his eyes with an emotionless face. Something about his presence is unsettling. Searching for a detail that was missing. "And I think I know of a way for you to make it up to me."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 04-09-2017

A public transport ship docks with the Eden, opening up to let its passengers free.
Among them are Umbra (who seems to have woken up, finally), 'Ben,' and Cainhurst.
"A caravan that can fly through the heavens! Who would have imagined it possible? Certainly not I."
"So, "Ben," where are we supposed to be going?"
"You know as well as I do that we must tell your superior that you will be gone for... A while. I am worried about how he will take it, however..."
"Knowing him, he should be fine with it. I don't think I ever really contributed that much, anyway..."
"What's this about a "superior?" I didn't know you worked for someone, Umbral-kin."
"Again, just Umbra, please. And yes, I do. It wouldn't be right to leave without his permission."
"My apologies."
The three start walking down the halls towards the guard headquarters. Cain hasn't changed out of his armor, so he attracts plenty of looks.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-09-2017

(04-09-2017, 11:03 AM)achroma Wrote: "I believe you owe me an apology, for you highjacked one of my golems..."
His gaze fixates on the blue glow of his eyes with an emotionless face. Something about his presence is unsettling. Searching for a detail that was missing. "And I think I know of a way for you to make it up to me."

"Wrong person."  The voice is that of a female Avali.  As she turns to the wall extending her arm to the rune upon it as a small whispering crystalline sound rang through the air.  Before a crackle of blinding light started to overtake her as it drew the eyes of many merchants towards them, drawing them all to either a sudden halt or a quiet rush to leave the area.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-10-2017

(04-09-2017, 07:15 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 11:03 AM)achroma Wrote: "I believe you owe me an apology, for you highjacked one of my golems..."

"Wrong person."  The voice is that of a female Avali.  As she turns to the wall extending her arm to the rune upon it as a small whispering crystalline sound rang through the air.  Before a crackle of blinding light started to overtake her as it drew the eyes of many merchants towards them, drawing them all to either a sudden halt or a quiet rush to leave the area.

The kineptic attempts to grab the avails shoulder, blinded by the light.
"I'm not leaving without answers, This was the same magic!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 12:08 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 07:15 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Wrong person."  The voice is that of a female Avali.  As she turns to the wall extending her arm to the rune upon it as a small whispering crystalline sound rang through the air.  Before a crackle of blinding light started to overtake her as it drew the eyes of many merchants towards them, drawing them all to either a sudden halt or a quiet rush to leave the area.

The kineptic attempts to grab the avails shoulder, blinded by the light.

(Just teleportation things.)

As the grip lands it's mark she attempted to disconnect the grab, but too little too late.  The voice trailed of at the end of the last word to any onlookers, as the light faded suddenly with a crackling of electricity, and a gust of chaotic wind, like a tiny thunderstorm in a bottle before it equalized leaving nothing.  As if they'd never even been there.  Guards had reached the section of the port and were searching after the reported disturbance, though having been delayed a bit by a certain stunt pulled on the bay's guard.

"-ic!"  Like a vacuume, the air around you and in your lungs would violently expunge itself, before the rush of fresh air would reach you once more.  

'Cough...  Cough..'  She was still right next to you for now, recovering from whatever it had been.  You would find yourself not all that far away from where you'd been before.  Just outside the landing port in one of the back alley streets behind some of the first housing to have been built in woodport.  She stands back up, catching her bearings and noting that you're still there.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 05:28 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 12:08 AM)achroma Wrote: The kineptic attempts to grab the avails shoulder, blinded by the light.

(Just teleportation things.)

As the grip lands it's mark she attempted to disconnect the grab, but too little too late.  The voice trailed of at the end of the last word to any onlookers, as the light faded suddenly with a crackling of electricity, and a gust of chaotic wind, like a tiny thunderstorm in a bottle before it equalized leaving nothing.  As if they'd never even been there.  Guards had reached the section of the port and were searching after the reported disturbance, though having been delayed a bit by a certain stunt pulled on the bay's guard.

"-ic!"  Like a vacuume, the air around you and in your lungs would violently expunge itself, before the rush of fresh air would reach you once more.  

'Cough...  Cough..'  She was still right next to you for now, recovering from whatever it had been.  You would find yourself not all that far away from where you'd been before.  Just outside the landing port in one of the back alley streets behind some of the first housing to have been built in woodport.  She stands back up, catching her bearings and noting that you're still there.
The kineptic stumbles onto one of the walls of the nearby buildings weezing quietly. A small pile of red sand forms at his feat
"Why can't people just travel normally...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-10-2017

(04-10-2017, 08:32 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 05:28 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: (Just teleportation things.)

The kineptic stumbles onto one of the walls of the nearby buildings weezing quietly. A small pile of red sand forms at his feat

"You aren't supposed to be here..." She mumbled, though to nobody in particular.  Throwing the words up into the air as if it was a rule that should have remained true.  Though she just leaned against the wall for now.  Blue eyes flickering out suddenly beneath her hood, leaving only the shadowed outline of her face.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-11-2017

(04-07-2017, 10:36 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 10:33 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "So you're good for now?" *the flareon turns to danu* "thanks for being here I don't know what we would've done without you. I don't think any of us could've helped her except maybe..." *she trails off*

*Austin shifts a bit at this statement* "no nobody could've helped you none of us are magical and I doubt if any of us were we could've done something" *like I've mentioned before Austin's eyes do look strange though you probably couldn't tell why, they don't make you think he has magical capacity*

"Not the worst thing I've been through.........

.....but close enough."

She'd likely raise herself, peering over at Danu. "More mages lie upon this plane? Intriguing. I've little memory as to how I've got here, though."

"Not really a mage in the sense you are familiar with, although in a world that has enough mana to allow it I can do some things you might see a mage do. Most of the people here were either born in this realm or migrated here from other realms through the portal networks. I'm one of the less common types that somehow ended up here on accident and decided not to leave again right away."

She smiles and picks up the groceries that she had picked out.
"I'm glad you're alright. "

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-11-2017

(04-10-2017, 11:50 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 08:32 PM)achroma Wrote: The kineptic stumbles onto one of the walls of the nearby buildings weezing quietly. A small pile of red sand forms at his feat

"You aren't supposed to be here..." She mumbled, though to nobody in particular.  Throwing the words up into the air as if it was a rule that should have remained true.  Though she just leaned against the wall for now.  Blue eyes flickering out suddenly beneath her hood, leaving only the shadowed outline of her face.

"Don't worry, I have come to Believe that we are looking for the same person" Feizel looks around for awhile "You are looking for someone, right? And what's up you running from the guards anyways?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-11-2017

*As the store calms down the flareon gets back behind the register, Austin goes into a back room but before getting there, looking at him you'll notice he is currently wearing a holster with a sword in it for some reason. The other avali continues stocking shelves*

"Please no more surprises" *the flareon slumps down on the counter* " this job shouldn't be this stressful"

//hmm I might end up having to make this character not a side character. That would be intresting.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 05:16 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 11:50 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "You aren't supposed to be here..." She mumbled, though to nobody in particular.  Throwing the words up into the air as if it was a rule that should have remained true.  Though she just leaned against the wall for now.  Blue eyes flickering out suddenly beneath her hood, leaving only the shadowed outline of her face.

"Don't worry, I have come to Believe that we are looking for the same person" Feizel looks around for awhile "You are looking for someone, right? And what's up you running from the guards anyways?"

"...  Recurring themes.  Trouble follows us."  She mumbled it barely loud enough to be heard by anybody.  "You might want to stand closer to me.."  She didn't say why.   Although various runes slowly started to glow about, having been only near perceivable before, though not invisible.  These ones looked somehow more hostile in appearance, though not by far even if you can't read them.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 04:48 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 10:36 PM)Cereal Wrote: "Not the worst thing I've been through.........

.....but close enough."

She'd likely raise herself, peering over at Danu. "More mages lie upon this plane? Intriguing. I've little memory as to how I've got here, though."

"Not really a mage in the sense you are familiar with, although in a world that has enough mana to allow it I can do some things you might see a mage do. Most of the people here were either born in this realm or migrated here from other realms through the portal networks. I'm one of the less common types that somehow ended up here on accident and decided not to leave again right away."

"I needn't prod. I'll be fine enough, however."

She'd brush her attire off, curious as to what step she'd take next.

"I've forgotten most of what occurred during that state of thirst-- almost as if it were a drunken stupor."

Joseph, drunk due to his taking in of whiskey tonight, laid his head on the counter, peering over at the bandaged figure again, although this time, seemingly manifested.

"I believe you're far too drunk to understand anything I'm saying. Therefore, I'll be taking my leave. You truly do not know how uncomfortable it is to feel like your soul is constantly trying to condense itself."

The being simply snapped, before vanishing.

"..ahuh.." is all that would come out from him, as he stumbled out, drunk.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-12-2017

(04-11-2017, 11:27 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 05:16 PM)achroma Wrote: "Don't worry, I have come to Believe that we are looking for the same person" Feizel looks around for awhile "You are looking for someone, right? And what's up you running from the guards anyways?"

"...  Recurring themes.  Trouble follows us."  She mumbled it barely loud enough to be heard by anybody.  "You might want to stand closer to me.."  She didn't say why.   Although various runes slowly started to glow about, having been only near perceivable before, though not invisible.  These ones looked somehow more hostile in appearance, though not by far even if you can't read them.

"alright then, what happend to aucutally having conherent conversations?" He moves closer to the avali, Studing the runes.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-12-2017

(04-12-2017, 11:04 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 11:27 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "...  Recurring themes.  Trouble follows us."  She mumbled it barely loud enough to be heard by anybody.  "You might want to stand closer to me.."  She didn't say why.   Although various runes slowly started to glow about, having been only near perceivable before, though not invisible.  These ones looked somehow more hostile in appearance, though not by far even if you can't read them.

"alright then, what happened to actually having coherent conversations?" He moves closer to the avali, Studying the runes.

"You aren't family."  As you neared her, the runes faded slowly back out, although they remained relatively more visible than they had been.  They held an off white hint of color to their flowing shapes, and seemed to focus most of that color in your direction.  As if they were eyes, staring at you, though they don't seem to do anything now that you are closer.  A flash of movement hit the edge of your vision.  Charging down the alley right towards you before it stopped with the clear sliding of claws on stone foundation.  A large cat-like creature had skidded to a stop in front of you two, a lump of green cloth on it's back that slowly rolled off onto the ground stiffly, landing with an awkwardly metallic "Thunk."  As his hood sslid down the sides of his head revealing the familiar white plumage and blue eyes of an avali.  Though not aglow currently.  "...  Oww..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-13-2017

(04-11-2017, 11:29 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 04:48 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Not really a mage in the sense you are familiar with, although in a world that has enough mana to allow it I can do some things you might see a mage do. Most of the people here were either born in this realm or migrated here from other realms through the portal networks. I'm one of the less common types that somehow ended up here on accident and decided not to leave again right away."

"I needn't prod. I'll be fine enough, however."

"I've forgotten most of what occurred during that state of thirst-- almost as if it were a drunken stupor."

"You really do need to get to the medical center in town then. Its probably going to happen over and over if left untreated, and since you won't always find someone able to help you out eventually it could be fatal."

Danu finishes picking out some basic groceries she would need that evening, and makes her way up to the register to check out.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 12:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 11:29 PM)Cereal Wrote: "I needn't prod. I'll be fine enough, however."

"You really do need to get to the medical center in town then. Its probably going to happen over and over if left untreated, and since you won't always find someone able to help you out eventually it could be fatal."

Danu finishes picking out some basic groceries she would need that evening, and makes her way up to the register to check out.

"I doubt medicine can help with such a problem. Regardless, now that my mind remains.. relatively clear, I can likely 'craft' some sort of solution."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 12:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-11-2017, 11:29 PM)Cereal Wrote: "I needn't prod. I'll be fine enough, however."

*the flareon does the cashier thing with your grocries*  
"Thanks for helping we couldn't have done anything without you" *she smiles a bit* "my name is Anna, what's your's?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-14-2017

(04-12-2017, 09:50 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 11:04 AM)achroma Wrote: "alright then, what happened to actually having coherent conversations?" He moves closer to the avali, Studying the runes.

"You aren't family."  As you neared her, the runes faded slowly back out, although they remained relatively more visible than they had been.  They held an off white hint of color to their flowing shapes, and seemed to focus most of that color in your direction.  As if they were eyes, staring at you, though they don't seem to do anything now that you are closer.  A flash of movement hit the edge of your vision.  Charging down the alley right towards you before it stopped with the clear sliding of claws on stone foundation.  A large cat-like creature had skidded to a stop in front of you two, a lump of green cloth on it's back that slowly rolled off onto the ground stiffly, landing with an awkwardly metallic "Thunk."  As his hood sslid down the sides of his head revealing the familiar white plumage and blue eyes of an avali.  Though not aglow currently.  "...  Oww..."
"you people Just continue to amaze me..." The kineptic walks over to fallen avali and lowers his arm to help it get up." I Believe that we have met before, kinda."