Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-15-2017

(04-14-2017, 10:46 AM)achroma Wrote: "you people Just continue to amaze me..." The kineptic walks over to fallen avali and lowers his arm to help it get up." I Believe that we have met before, kinda."

He does not accept your hand simply sitting up and staring at you.  "How so?"  It didn't appear he even could stand on his own right now, actually.  And not wanting the kineptic to be supporting him was likely his reason for refusing the hand.  A cybernetic leg peeking out from beneath the bottom of his clothes that did not appear to be currently functioning for some reason or other.  Reaching down, a few clicks were let out before he slowly climbed to his one leg using the cat-creature's side to support himself on his one leg.  The marked cybernetic remained sat on the ground for now where he'd fallen.  As he finally eyed up the newcomer, who wasn't even supposed to be there.  Though he'd taken the kineptic's presence in stride.  The kineptic seemed familiar somehow, but he couldn't place it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-15-2017

(04-15-2017, 01:29 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 10:46 AM)achroma Wrote: "you people Just continue to amaze me..." The kineptic walks over to fallen avali and lowers his arm to help it get up." I Believe that we have met before, kinda."

He does not accept your hand simply sitting up and staring at you.  "How so?"  It didn't appear he even could stand on his own right now, actually.  And not wanting the kineptic to be supporting him was likely his reason for refusing the hand.  A cybernetic leg peeking out from beneath the bottom of his clothes that did not appear to be currently functioning for some reason or other.  Reaching down, a few clicks were let out before he slowly climbed to his one leg using the cat-creature's side to support himself on his one leg.  The marked cybernetic remained sat on the ground for now where he'd fallen.  As he finally eyed up the newcomer, who wasn't even supposed to be there.  Though he'd taken the kineptic's presence in stride.  The kineptic seemed familiar somehow, but he couldn't place it.
perplexed by the cybernetic limb, the kineptic begins to pace around the area still studying the avail."have you done anything to a any golems for, let's say the past year? I would definintly like to know and also need to know this information."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-16-2017

(04-15-2017, 06:35 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 01:29 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:   He does not accept your hand simply sitting up and staring at you.  "How so?"  It didn't appear he even could stand on his own right now, actually.  And not wanting the kineptic to be supporting him was likely his reason for refusing the hand.  A cybernetic leg peeking out from beneath the bottom of his clothes that did not appear to be currently functioning for some reason or other.  Reaching down, a few clicks were let out before he slowly climbed to his one leg using the cat-creature's side to support himself on his one leg.  The marked cybernetic remained sat on the ground for now where he'd fallen.  As he finally eyed up the newcomer, who wasn't even supposed to be there.  Though he'd taken the kineptic's presence in stride.  The kineptic seemed familiar somehow, but he couldn't place it.
perplexed by the cybernetic limb, the kineptic begins to pace around the area still studying the avali."have you done anything to a any golems for, let's say the past year? I would definitely like to know and also need to know this information."

"Did you check the bars?"  An inquisitive response, of course.  "Because they were working in one last I saw...  They'd started attacking random citizens and caused property damage, I couldn't let that go without a response, so I strengthened it and Attempted to use it as a copycat to figure out who sent them...  Though it mostly failed.  I heard one thing from it.  'Author' it chose as it's name.  Would the original writer of his story happen to be you?"  Several of the runes across the alleyway suddenly blazed back to life  There wasn't much time left before someone was likely to search the area though, so he'd sat back down upon the ground as he emblazoned several fresh runes upon his own garments and then began fiddling again with his cybernetic.  Sandrise, the cat-like beast; meanwhile stood vigil, listening for distant noise while eying the Kineptic.

Azureis stood somewhat nervously against the wall.  Holding her missing right shoulder somewhat uncannily.  Her discomfort blatantly obvious.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-16-2017

(04-16-2017, 04:52 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 06:35 PM)achroma Wrote: perplexed by the cybernetic limb, the kineptic begins to pace around the area still studying the avali."have you done anything to a any golems for, let's say the past year? I would definitely like to know and also need to know this information."

"Did you check the bars?"  An inquisitive response, of course.  "Because they were working in one last I saw...  They'd started attacking random citizens and caused property damage, I couldn't let that go without a response, so I strengthened it and Attempted to use it as a copycat to figure out who sent them...  Though it mostly failed.  I heard one thing from it.  'Author' it chose as it's name.  Would the original writer of his story happen to be you?"  Several of the runes across the alleyway suddenly blazed back to life  There wasn't much time left before someone was likely to search the area though, so he'd sat back down upon the ground as he emblazoned several fresh runes upon his own garments and then began fiddling again with his cybernetic.  Sandrise, the cat-like beast; meanwhile stood vigil, listening for distant noise while eying the Kineptic.

Azureis stood somewhat nervously against the wall.  Holding her missing right shoulder somewhat uncannily.  Her discomfort blatantly obvious.

The kineptic chuckels to himself "That would be me, guilty as charged, but is there some way you can locate this golem? It would be very difficult to check every pub on this plant" the kineptic turns to face Azureis "Don't worry, I don't usually bite."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-18-2017

(04-16-2017, 10:56 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 04:52 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Did you check the bars?"  An inquisitive response, of course.  "Because they were working in one last I saw...  They'd started attacking random citizens and caused property damage, I couldn't let that go without a response, so I strengthened it and Attempted to use it as a copycat to figure out who sent them...  Though it mostly failed.  I heard one thing from it.  'Author' it chose as it's name.  Would the original writer of his story happen to be you?"  Several of the runes across the alleyway suddenly blazed back to life  There wasn't much time left before someone was likely to search the area though, so he'd sat back down upon the ground as he emblazoned several fresh runes upon his own garments and then began fiddling again with his cybernetic.  Sandrise, the cat-like beast; meanwhile stood vigil, listening for distant noise while eying the Kineptic.

The kineptic chuckles to himself "That would be me, guilty as charged, but is there some way you can locate this golem? It would be very difficult to check every pub on this plant" the kineptic turns to face Azureis "Don't worry, I don't usually bite."

"But she does...  In any case, no, but should still be in town.  I gave it free reign of choice, but worked in rules anyways.  Since I refuse to feed it the energy required for continued operation as it's own entity, they have to find willing participants who might offer such sustenance by choice.  It was all carefully written, I had plenty of time to think at the time after all...  Originally it would have had generally the same personality as you, but that will have changed in the past month or so."

While he spoke, there was a spark from the cybernetic as he fiddled with it, before a blue light lit up behind the sigil, lighting it up with the standard blue that was recurring between them.  It wasn't long before he was back up on his feet again, cybernetic once again supporting him as the runes across the alleyway faded off entirely.  Streams of no small amount of energy streaming through the air as a small stone floated from beneath his robes, drawing this energy in as it became quite radiant before disappearing again beneath his robes.

"We have to move soon though, so..."  The runes still alight across his robes blazed a bright white as he seemed to fade entirely from sight beneath it.  Though the runes still floated there upon the air, giving away his shape and form.  They also began to fade.  "Don't worry, i'm not actually disappearing.  Not yet at least."

[Cereal, this happened before you joined the RP, I am not referring to your highborne.  Rather an actual golem from the past.]

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-18-2017

(04-18-2017, 10:33 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 10:56 PM)achroma Wrote: The kineptic chuckles to himself "That would be me, guilty as charged, but is there some way you can locate this golem? It would be very difficult to check every pub on this plant" the kineptic turns to face Azureis "Don't worry, I don't usually bite."

"But she does...  In any case, no, but should still be in town.  I gave it free reign of choice, but worked in rules anyways.  Since I refuse to feed it the energy required for continued operation as it's own entity, they have to find willing participants who might offer such sustenance by choice.  It was all carefully written, I had plenty of time to think at the time after all...  Originally it would have had generally the same personality as you, but that will have changed in the past month or so."

While he spoke, there was a spark from the cybernetic as he fiddled with it, before a blue light lit up behind the sigil, lighting it up with the standard blue that was recurring between them.  It wasn't long before he was back up on his feet again, cybernetic once again supporting him as the runes across the alleyway faded off entirely.  Streams of no small amount of energy streaming through the air as a small stone floated from beneath his robes, drawing this energy in as it became quite radiant before disappearing again beneath his robes.

"We have to move soon though, so..."  The runes still alight across his robes blazed a bright white as he seemed to fade entirely from sight beneath it.  Though the runes still floated there upon the air, giving away his shape and form.  They also began to fade.  "Don't worry, i'm not actually disappearing.  Not yet at least."

[Cereal, this happened before you joined the RP, I am not referring to your highborne.  Rather an actual golem from the past.]

Feizel causally dusts himself off "ah we must continue this conversation later, for I have to depart aswell. You can pick the location, just send me a sign. Oh, and if you need any help, just use my buisness card."
He produces a stark white slab of runed stone, about the size of a business card.
"Also may I say, what a fine specimen of cat you have."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-20-2017

(04-18-2017, 08:58 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel causally dusts himself off "ah we must continue this conversation later, for I have to depart as well. You can pick the location, just send me a sign. Oh, and if you need any help, just use my buisness card."
He produces a stark white slab of runed stone, about the size of a business card.

"Cat.  Heh...   She's likely older than you are."  Older than the land beneath our feet.  His thought ran wordlessly, keeping the more exact information hidden, as he began checking again for tracking spells, and foreign materials, checking his sister and the cat as well.  Before a few droplets of blood hit the ground.  "Ouggh...  That, wasn't supposed, to happen."  The blood sat eerily alone in the lack of a body visible that it came from, although a small flash stopped the slow drip of blood as it burned away as of it's own accord, destroying the possible DNA evidence.   "Ahhh!  Oww..   Oww..."  There was the slight smell of burned flesh on the air.  As if he'd burned himself on purpose, to cauterize a wound it seemed, the slight wind carrying the smell away...  "Yes.  I'll be seeing you, we have to go now.  Right now.  Bye."  and without warning sandrise took off as Azureis waved with her remaining arm and faded too from sight, only the soft padding of footprint for a moment before they'd have been gone.  Leaving plenty enough time for parting words and surprise or disdain before they'd left.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-21-2017

(04-20-2017, 05:24 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 08:58 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel causally dusts himself off "ah we must continue this conversation later, for I have to depart as well. You can pick the location, just send me a sign. Oh, and if you need any help, just use my buisness card."

"Cat.  Heh...   She's likely older than you are."  Older than the land beneath our feet.  His thought ran wordlessly, keeping the more exact information hidden, as he began checking again for tracking spells, and foreign materials, checking his sister and the cat as well.  Before a few droplets of blood hit the ground.  "Ouggh...  That, wasn't supposed, to happen."  The blood sat eerily alone in the lack of a body visible that it came from, although a small flash stopped the slow drip of blood as it burned away as of it's own accord, destroying the possible DNA evidence.   "Ahhh!  Oww..   Oww..."  There was the slight smell of burned flesh on the air.  As if he'd burned himself on purpose, to cauterize a wound it seemed, the slight wind carrying the smell away...  "Yes.  I'll be seeing you, we have to go now.  Right now.  Bye."  and without warning sandrise took off as Azureis waved with her remaining arm and faded too from sight, only the soft padding of footprint for a moment before they'd have been gone.  Leaving plenty enough time for parting words and surprise or disdain before they'd left.

"Oh my, good thing the guards aren't sharks or you would be in bits... farewell, try not to die." The kineptic waves back at the departing party and leaves the alleyway, heading out into town. "Weird bunch of avail, but who could have guessed at this planet."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-21-2017

//Speaking of Cerial, where did we leave off there. I'm having some trouble keeping Danu involved at the moment, mostly because my own attention span is wandering some and when I look away the RP suddenly moves forward a page.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-22-2017

(04-21-2017, 01:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Speaking of Cerial, where did we leave off there. I'm having some trouble keeping Danu involved at the moment, mostly because my own attention span is wandering some and when I look away the RP suddenly moves forward a page.

(04-13-2017, 06:08 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 12:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "You really do need to get to the medical center in town then. Its probably going to happen over and over if left untreated, and since you won't always find someone able to help you out eventually it could be fatal."

Danu finishes picking out some basic groceries she would need that evening, and makes her way up to the register to check out.

"I doubt medicine can help with such a problem. Regardless, now that my mind remains.. relatively clear, I can likely 'craft' some sort of solution."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-22-2017

(04-13-2017, 08:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 12:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "You really do need to get to the medical center in town then. Its probably going to happen over and over if left untreated, and since you won't always find someone able to help you out eventually it could be fatal."

Danu finishes picking out some basic groceries she would need that evening, and makes her way up to the register to check out.
*the flareon does the cashier thing with your grocries*  
"Thanks for helping we couldn't have done anything without you" *she smiles a bit* "my name is Anna, what's your's?"
//here

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-22-2017

Feizel walks into an aged steel plant. It's scarcly populated with stragglers due to the work day coming to an end.
The golem packs up his tools and casually heads towards the exit, but bumps into someone and looks up
"Sorry about that... have we met before? You look familiar."

his eyes narrow as he stares at the golem "yes we have, a long long time ago. By any chance have you seen a ancient book?
"Uh yeah, the guards confiscated it after an incident."
Damnit, I thought this was going to be easier..
"Thanks for the tip friend, I'll be seeing you again soon."
Feizel leaves the mill slamming the door behind him

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-24-2017

(04-13-2017, 06:08 PM)Cereal Wrote:

"I doubt medicine can help with such a problem. Regardless, now that my mind remains.. relatively clear, I can likely 'craft' some sort of solution."

(04-13-2017, 08:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *the flareon does the cashier thing with your grocries*  
"Thanks for helping we couldn't have done anything without you" *she smiles a bit* "my name is Anna, what's your's?"

"Danu Geldarc. I sometimes help out at the medical center in town, though I'm actually working as a builder helping to expand Woodport and make homes for people on the surface instead of in the crowded space station."

She smiles and pays the bill, then takes her bags.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-25-2017

(04-24-2017, 04:43 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 06:08 PM)Cereal Wrote: "I doubt medicine can help with such a problem. Regardless, now that my mind remains.. relatively clear, I can likely 'craft' some sort of solution."

(04-13-2017, 08:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *the flareon does the cashier thing with your grocries*  

"Danu Geldarc. I sometimes help out at the medical center in town, though I'm actually working as a builder helping to expand Woodport and make homes for people on the surface instead of in the crowded space station."

"That's a really nice job, mine not so much but thats okay i like it here my co workers are nice if a bit strange. But anyways thanks for stopping by I hope to see you again!"
*she waves then sighs a bit before getting back to doing things on the computer in front of her probably work*

*Austin is in the back doing something*

*the other avali is stocking the shelves but watching what's going on*

//oh hey um how does one make a good avali name I need a name for the other one that's correct*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 04-28-2017

(04-24-2017, 04:43 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 06:08 PM)Cereal Wrote: "I doubt medicine can help with such a problem. Regardless, now that my mind remains.. relatively clear, I can likely 'craft' some sort of solution."

"Are we exchanging names? I am confused. I expected more filler inbetween."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-28-2017

(04-28-2017, 01:47 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 04:43 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Danu Geldarc. I sometimes help out at the medical center in town, though I'm actually working as a builder helping to expand Woodport and make homes for people on the surface instead of in the crowded space station."

"Are we exchanging names? I am confused. I expected more filler inbetween."

"Sorry as a cashier I tend to ask for people's names that shop here often, or do something nice."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-01-2017

//time skip?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 08:12 PM)achroma Wrote: //time skip?

//sure go ahead nobody is gonna do something otherwise.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-02-2017

//Time skip is a go.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-02-2017

Sandrise barreled down the alley-way and out, carrying Azurei upon her back.  She knew where they were to be headed, but it was up to her to get them there safely.  There were no second chances, not when this was happening again.  her eyes scanned the streets, darting behind or over guards as to remain hard to identify.  But she was forced to stop as she arrived at something unexpected.  A checkpoint, light-shields, many guards.  She skulked into the shadows, noting the few shady denizens there who pressed against the walls or readied a weapon in nervousness of the beast who entered the alleyway. Of course she wasn't there to fight.  A whisper in her ear, she flicked her ear softly and pressed forwards.  Listening to the shadowed individuals who watched her.  She was not interested in remembering any of them or the architecture, instead focusing all her effort into reacting and adapting to the circumstances.  But she needed to pass the checkpoint, and the roofs were a bad idea.  That meant the only approach would be a frontal one.  It was a poor choice, but Azurei had a plan.  As there were few alternatives and they couldn't simply teleport everywhere.  Those runes took two weeks to charge after placement, and he had none of them around here that hadn't already been used or were even close to charged. 

So what was Azurei's plan?  Cloaking azurei might sound like a good idea to the uninformed.  But of course Sandrise, the cat herself, was almost completely 'immune' to any magics she wasn't directly weakening herself to on purpose.  And she had to focus too much for something like that for it to work.  So then, what might the plan be?  Her ear flicked again.  Cloaked in flames of course, as well as something else.  The sound of footsteps.  Moving about the alleyway, no form to go with it.  A tarp was pulled from someone's supplies, stealing, of course, the usual, a shady merchant freaking for a moment before it flew upwards in a spread.  The weight returned to sandrise back as the cloth folded over her.  There was a moment where the merchant had gotten back his courage, but by then it was too late.  Sandrise burst out of the alleyway, tarp held above her vision as the guards turned to look towards the awkward sight.  For a moment, they started laughing, the awkward bulge on her back.   They knew who they were looking for, and he wasn't going to get past them by hiding under a tarp.

Their expression blanked as the plastic material suddenly sparked with flame, a fire that caused civies to recoil and bound away.  The tarp lowered completely over her vision, she couldn't see anymore as she pushed forwards and did not stop, although she did jump reactively as she saw something about to trip her up.   At this point the tarp slid down further covering her entire form as, for the shortest moment if felt like her nose had impacted a solid wall through the tarp, it was painful as it had turned back her neck before managing to push the rest of the way through via her momentum.  The tarp discintegrated wildly as her feet hit the ground.  Spreading ashed cinders of plastic about as she kept going, hearing the yell go up that the animal had escaped.  No riders.  Azurei's only complaint of course was that he may have singed his clothing doing that.  But sandrise didn't react, she had fur to contend with, and she cannot simply put on a new coat of fur...

A period of time laying low had done them good, well, mostly.  Azurei seemed to be getting sick, somehow, or rather, he was beginning to look more sickly and act slightly erratically.  The stress seemed to be eating at him pretty badly on top of his injury.  As this was all too familiar a situation in some ways, though in others not so much.   Maybe it was just their true fate: wandering vagrants for life.  The death of their pack and scattering of the last shard that remained was pretty good evidence that some higher power up there didn't want them around anymore.  At least that's what it felt like, having your home destroyed, then getting chased from planet to planet because of a simple mistake that snowballed, or some malicious entity ending with him making even worse mistakes than usual.  Who writes this shit anyways right?  But there sits Azurei, bandaged side where an injury that hadn't healed right opened back up. 

They were once again outside town, though by they I mean Azurei alone.  It was easier to avoid the guards that way.  With manhunts being rare due to the relative danger of such a thing, coupled with the fact he is an advanced enchanter, he can mark up an area so much that nothing they don't want can get in no matter what by using simple misdirection and evasive illusions.  Only someone with the ability to see through the invisible and the impassable might be able to enter.  It was just a small grove of trees in the nearby forest after all.  But at least it gave them something simple to actually call home for a bit.  Muster a bit of morale up again.  The only real issue was food.  Being wanted limited their options across the board.  And that meant stealing and foraging to get by.  Things that only Azureis was acclimate to.  And so she was off, bounding about somewhere to find some grubby opportunity to snap up before it was gone.  And azurei?  He was just trying to rest while he felt his injury seize up again as the flesh around it stung and burned slightly, it wasn't infected, it just wouldn't heal.  And there was nothing out of the ordinary when either of them checked the wound.  It just looked like a hole in his side, a hole that wouldn't flippin heal.  T

The opal sat suspended above his shoulder.  Small streams of light seeming to draw into it from several directions around it.  Causing the air to shimmer as if a mist was present for a few inches around it.  Usually it was hard to tell exactly whether the stone was giving off light or absorbing it, but right now, that fact gave itself away to anybody who saw it.  Which was no-one at all as Azurei was alone.  Feeling his bandages moistened with his own blood again he moaned slightly, if the injury didn't heal soon he'd be better off turning himself in...  And...  No, that would be worse than death at this point for them...  He promised they wouldn't be completely separated again less than a week ago.  But here they were with her having to go out on her own to take care of him...  She was family after all.  But no matter what his pride ate at him a bit.  Why should he be resigned to sit there, waiting for her to feed him like a young chick who had not learned to stand on their own yet?  ...  He tried to sit up and almost blacked out as the pain shot out up his side to his damned shoulders.  Oh, of course how could he ever...  Stupid...  The most he could do would be to practice his incantation with his remaining foot.  It had been quite sloppy on the eden above, most of them in the guard station hadn't even been operative when he left.  So he resigned to draw and redraw a basic "Flush" rune to practice where he sat.  Eyes set aglow as they flickered in an odd pattern beyond his awareness.

The sound of sliding claws netted a rise of his head as he looked around for sandrise.  She had been the one who'd been doing that so she didn't scare him after all.  Ahh...  There she was.  As she approached slowly and laid down next to him.  Eyes as alight as they always were.  And he rubbed at the curled spikes on her back and the fur between rather passively before relaxing back again as his eyes stung slightly, so he stopped with the glowy glowy now.  The opal slowly sliding back down his sleeve as he lifted his arm to retake it as the light faded.  Revealing once more that this grove was not very well lit on it's own, even during the daytime when the skies weren't overcast...  He needed his bandages changed again.  He could at least do that though, right?  Of course once he had, he'd wished he was more patient.  As they didn't feel right even though he was sure the injury was bandaged correctly, and it was.  Not to mention it took a long ass time to do and hurt like hell while he did it. 

The worst part overall though was that he didn't have his sister to blame for the pain this time.  He actually kind of started sobbing for a little while in a moment of weakness before time saw to it that he could not continue.  And once more he simply relaxed against the tree.  Looking around now at all the packs of supplies and other such antiquities that she'd managed to nick.  Most of it was useless stuff she'd taken in the hopes of fencing it or something so she could buy food.  He figured they had plenty of space here.  They even had a set of tarps with one suspended in the air by numerous wooden and steel poles she'd stolen from a construction site.  Of course the missing supplies would be more directly logged there...  But they could totally have the stuff back eventually anyways..  So in their mind she was just, borrowing those parts.

[boom]