Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-04-2017

//I'd rp but I'm not sure where to go. I'm the kind of person who follows rp opertunity not makes it. Probably a bad thing but I try

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-05-2017

Feizel waits in an alleyway, waitng for someone or something, occasionally tending to his hat
"Just what I expected, a no show. Probably arrest or something."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 01:15 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel waits in an alleyway, waiting for someone or something, occasionally tending to his hat

There is a rather sudden sound, the sound of something soft hitting something hard.  To one side of you.  A grey cloak laying on the ground, occupant unmoving for the moment before the cloth slid further down, covering the blue glow of a set of eyes...  Finally she stood, left sleeve reaching up to rub at her chin beneath the hood.  She doesn't say anything, not yet anyways, unsure of what is considered an appropriate greeting, especially after that.

(05-05-2017, 01:36 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 01:15 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel waits in an alleyway, waiting for someone or something, occasionally tending to his hat

There is a rather sudden sound, the sound of something soft hitting something hard.  To one side of you.  A grey cloak laying on the ground, occupant unmoving for the moment before the cloth slid further down, covering the blue glow of a set of eyes...  Finally she stood, left sleeve reaching up to rub at her chin beneath the hood.  She doesn't say anything, not yet anyways, unsure of what is considered an appropriate greeting, especially after that.

Feizel takes a few steps back in supires. "That's certainly one way to make an entrance. I have a preposition for you. I need something, and you need you name cleared, right?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 10:27 AM)achroma Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 01:36 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: There is a rather sudden sound, the sound of something soft hitting something hard.  To one side of you.  A grey cloak laying on the ground, occupant unmoving for the moment before the cloth slid further down, covering the blue glow of a set of eyes...  Finally she stood, left sleeve reaching up to rub at her chin beneath the hood.  She doesn't say anything, not yet anyways, unsure of what is considered an appropriate greeting, especially after that.

Feizel takes a few steps back in supires. "That's certainly one way to make an entrance. I have a preposition for you. I need something, and you need you name cleared, right?"

"You have proof my brother didn't do such things on purpose?  How did you get proof like that?  And why would you not make it public without requiring a favor?!"  At first she spoke in confusion.  Although it exchanged for anger when she quickly collected things in her head.  Realizing quite quickly what such a thing would entail.  Even if her entire train of thought was already off kilter with a relatively naive misunderstanding.

(05-05-2017, 01:21 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 10:27 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel takes a few steps back in supires. "That's certainly one way to make an entrance. I have a preposition for you. I need something, and you need you name cleared, right?"

"You have proof my brother didn't do such things on purpose?  How did you get proof like that?  And why would you not make it public without requiring a favor?!"  At first she spoke in confusion.  Although it exchanged for anger when she quickly collected things in her head.  Realizing quite quickly what such a thing would entail.  Even if her entire train of thought was already off kilter with a relatively naive misunderstanding.
"I have the proof and a chance for you to get revenge as well. First we need a few items for your revenge, and then we will talk about my half of the deal. But are you willing to risk it all to clear your brothers name?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-06-2017

(05-05-2017, 10:19 PM)achroma Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 01:21 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "You have proof my brother didn't do such things on purpose?  How did you get proof like that?  And why would you not make it public without requiring a favor?!"  At first she spoke in confusion.  Although it exchanged for anger when she quickly collected things in her head.  Realizing quite quickly what such a thing would entail.  Even if her entire train of thought was already off kilter with a relatively naive misunderstanding.
"I have the proof and a chance for you to get revenge as well. First we need a few items for your revenge, and then we will talk about my half of the deal. But are you willing to risk it all to clear your brothers name?"

"No, lying does not prove anything good and will be found out.  And you saying this proves you are a liar and have nothing.  You do not know real situation is proof of this truth.  Do your dirty work yourself.  I will not trust or help you, liar.  My mistake."

One misspoken word is all it took for her to correct her error as her understanding of the real situation changed on a dime.  She isn't stupid, just relatively naive and socially awkward.  And she quickly turned to leave as she perked her head up to listen as she began to walk off.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-06-2017

(05-06-2017, 08:16 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 10:19 PM)achroma Wrote: "I have the proof and a chance for you to get revenge as well. First we need a few items for your revenge, and then we will talk about my half of the deal. But are you willing to risk it all to clear your brothers name?"

"No, lying does not prove anything good and will be found out.  And you saying this proves you are a liar and have nothing.  You do not know real situation is proof of this truth.  Do your dirty work yourself.  I will not trust or help you, liar.  My mistake."

One misspoken word is all it took for her to correct her error as her understanding of the real situation changed on a dime.  She isn't stupid, just relatively naive and socially awkward.  And she quickly turned to leave as she perked her head up to listen as she began to walk off.
Feizel hisses and storms off in the other way. "Your naiveness has condemned your brother, nothing comes without a cost!" You would hear ripping paper, followed by a quaint sound of buring. "I hope your happy, because you can go tell your brother of your how you failed him!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-08-2017

//Not actually sure how long the timeskip was, so I'm going to just wing it with some status quo Danu

A meal and a night's rest suited Danu very well, and in the morning she was up early to tend to her garden. The recent rains had made all the weed sprouts appear, and she needed to catch them early so they wouldn't crowd out her flowers and vegetables.

Humming softly, wearing a straw hat and sun dress, she seems happy as she works.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-09-2017

//I guess ill post so you know where I am

*Austin is currently at the store. It is his job after all. There's a new employee there probably was sick before today. Austin is currently talking with Anna. The other avali (please help me give a correct name for him) is moping the floors as nobody has come yet and the fourth person a human yet to be described is sitting by the delivery door listening to music through some earphones*

"So you think they'll catch the criminals from the recent break out?"

"I don't know but I hope so"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-09-2017

(05-06-2017, 11:27 AM)achroma Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 08:16 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "No, lying does not prove anything good and will be found out.  And you saying this proves you are a liar and have nothing.  You do not know real situation is proof of this truth.  Do your dirty work yourself.  I will not trust or help you, liar.  My mistake."

Feizel hisses and storms off in the other way. "Your naiveness has condemned your brother, nothing comes without a cost!" You would hear ripping paper, followed by a quaint sound of buring. "I hope your happy, because you can go tell your brother of your how you failed him!"

She stopped for a moment, turning.  "That desperate, huh?  You'd ask someone you barely know anything about to do something for you?  I could be a murderer, a burglar, or worse yet, a bungler, and you'd never know until it was too late..."  Silence followed from her end as she turned the corner out of the alleyway already in a soft run as a brisk pattering of snowfall started again.

{It has been one week on my current timescale, but folks can probably pick different times and meet up with more time micro-skips anyways.}

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-09-2017

(05-09-2017, 03:55 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 11:27 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel hisses and storms off in the other way. "Your naiveness has condemned your brother, nothing comes without a cost!" You would hear ripping paper, followed by a quaint sound of buring. "I hope your happy, because you can go tell your brother of your how you failed him!"

She stopped for a moment, turning.  "That desperate, huh?  You'd ask someone you barely know anything about to do something for you?  I could be a murderer, a burglar, or worse yet, a bungler, and you'd never know until it was too late..."  Silence followed from her end as she turned the corner out of the alleyway already in a soft run as a brisk pattering of snowfall started again.

{It has been one week on my current timescale, but folks can probably pick different times and meet up with more time micro-skips anyways.}
Sigh "well, that went well... guess I'll have to do this the easy way then" Feizel walks off towards the guard station, and only a small pile of black ash remains on the soon to be snow covered ground. He enters the guard station and walks up to one of the desks and blankly stares at the person

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-11-2017

//time skip broke stuff?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-12-2017

(05-11-2017, 08:01 PM)achroma Wrote: //time skip broke stuff?

//no the problem is that there is nothing to break. Nobody has anything to do except you. I'd do something but I don't know what so. *shrug*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-12-2017

(05-12-2017, 01:50 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 08:01 PM)achroma Wrote: //time skip broke stuff?

//no the problem is that there is nothing to break. Nobody has anything to do except you. I'd do something but I don't know what so. *shrug*

//Then build something to do out of nothing or ask for help.

(05-12-2017, 05:16 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-12-2017, 01:50 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //no the problem is that there is nothing to break. Nobody has anything to do except you. I'd do something but I don't know what so. *shrug*

//Then build something to do out of nothing or ask for help.

//what would I do? There really isn't anything for me to do I could move my character around but what would that do?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 05-12-2017

//revival time lets go

A massive, unknown object remained in orbit now. The defenses around the planet were intrigued, they were. For it seemed not to move, or do much at all. It was common news that something was lingering up there, but it wasn't all too clear what it was.

A few days passed, and another one seemingly warped into existence, miles away from the original. Still, it was met with questions. What was it? What were they? What purpose did they serve?

Meanwhile, the town of Woodport was terrorized. The caped and hooded, charred, skeletal remains of an Avali seemed to be enclosed in some sort of prison, an intriguing pad that mustered technology far from, and unknown to many of the denizens of the town. What extended from it seemed to be a transparent, hot pink bubble, yet it was ever-static. On contact with something physical, the bubble itself seemed to ripple, before forcefully sending whatever had caressed it, back.

Officials say there was no crystal to be seen with the corpse. Is there a necromancer about? Someone who takes pleasure in smuggling souls?

Whatever the case may be, this seemed not the time to sit about, feasting with a currency-laden coinpurse. Swords are to be drawn, and answers are to be found. But what will they be?

Is there another murder to be had? Will other towns be terrorized so?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-12-2017

meanwhile elsewhere
Sol wanders the now snow coverd town, heading to a local inn and taking a seat at the bar.
"If this weather keeps up, I might just get my winter coat... Also, I'll take a drink."

the barkeep slides over a glass full of a colorful mix and resumes to polish a pint glass

//okay I'll admit I'm just shit at rp. I don't know what to do and have no plans (simply cannot think of any) and it's always been something in rp I disliked. I'll never do or be important because of it and it bothers me. But I try to do sonething even if its insignificant because I like to rp.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-13-2017

//sometimes I get inspiration from books, movies and sometimes past expirences. Hell, I got the idea for Sol off a few crazy reddit posts.