Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 09:27 PM)Comito Wrote: Having heard the call for backup, Gregor turns around quickly and zooms toward the scene, his monocycle's lights flashing brightly.

Activating its autopilot, he leaps off it right as he arrives and runs over to the other Guards. He turns on his shield as well and asks, "What's the situation?"

"..  Escaped perp seems to have gone crazy, killed his sibling..  Electric darts ineffective at deterring him.  Already attempted to strike at us with small spines or spikes that protruded from the ground before rapidly dissipating but seems to have limited range...  Hopefully.  Civilians already moved out except for that kineptic.  Possibly injured from the crystal growth on his own body.  Family pet escaped with sibling's blue crystal upon their death.  They have not moved other than to stand up since we got here."  They spoke rather quickly, focusing heavily on the white furred Avali whose down on their head was partially stained crimson around the left eye.   As well as the ground around them, just in case.  Not that they would be able to react fast enough if there was a shard that struck at them again.  Though Azurei stood in the middle of the path unmoving.  Staring straight ahead as a purple flame-like energy slowly welled up in the injured eye, and the regular blue flared up in the uninjured right eye.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 03:54 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 10:48 AM)achroma Wrote: After picking up the lot of the stones, he dusts himself off and moves backwards to observe the encounter,  Pondering I should probably help, but why should I? They haven't done me any good and, them getting taken into custody would be benifical to me in the long run. but if I do want to help, at what cost will it come...
He watches the card flutter to the ground

(was hoping to have better than this, but I'm far too rusty for that.  So this will have to do.)

The card does not flutter, it falls to the ground like the thin polished white stone it is.  The guard stops, checking the body language of Azureis, though she was an avali making it difficult for him to get a read as his spine prickled.   He could be missing something.  Though he could see that Azureis only had one arm currently.  One sleeve of her robe hanging down at the limp bud where a shoulder is supposed to be met by the arm.  "...  I'm, turning myself in, but, brother is hurt pretty badly, taking him to the doctor.   Won't wake up...  I am not carrying any weapons."  "Yeah, but the big cat over there has caused enough problems, she's dangerous enough."  He maintained some distance, as he motioned for civilians that it was probably better to clear out.  Though Feizel being behind the guard was in his blind spot anyways.   "I have to get him to the hospital though.  I..  I promise to turn myself in just let me.."  "..  I am sorry ma'am, but I'm gonna have to accompany you in cuffs if that's the case."  Several other guards arrived on scene on foot, probably got dropped off closer. 

"That's, fine I- you're awake!?  Uhh."  Azurei had sat up on Sandrise back.  The guards stepping back further as the newer arrivals lifted up some sort of stun dart equipment just in case.  Sandrise suddenly dumped Azurei off her back like a startled horse before ducking quickly away from him.  He landed on his hind-quarters as he'd been sitting before.  His eyes were closed and he looked rather stiff.  There was a cracking sound, like some sort of stone crushing into another as he pushed himself up.  "Uhh, are you okay, need to take you to hos-?"  "..  Perfectly, I'm not going anywhere."  His expression was blank, unreadable even by his own sibling.  "You don't look ok-"  "I'm fine!  It finally doesn't hurt anymore.  I can't feel anything..."  Looking to his sister as he finally opened his eyes, blood ran down his face at an empty left eye socket before it filled quickly with a familiar purple crystal.  Shards pushed through his skin where visible, glowing softly beneath his plumage where it did not simply push through.  A virulent energy pulsed through the ground beneath him.  "That's...  Not more of th."  "Run."  It was a whisper, it didn't even come from his lungs, instead coming from the crystals as they resonated for a moment across his body.  Azureis eyes quickly blazed up blue and she stepped backwards, but it was already too late.  "Nnooo!-uhnghhk.."  Her body was suspended into the air by the shard that had pierced up through the ground, limp minus a couple twitches as it had pierced out the top of her skull with an uncomfortably loud crack.  Eyes half open due to the forced erect state of her body before it receded wish a splash of cold blood.  She landed hard, and didn't move as her body simply tumbled over forwards before a soft flash marked her death, leaving a small blue gem laying where she had been, with a marked trail of blood. 

Sandrise charged as the guards fired their stun darts at Azurei.  The closer one  pulling back quickly as he called in in a panic.  She used the small moment of distraction to pick up Azureis' gem and dart off before any say-so whatsoever.  The two guards also ducked back, hoping to find something, a corner, a dumpster, anything as cover as they flicked on their hard-light shield kit. which barely managed to protect them as shards that struck through the ground at them shattered on the shields at the last moment.  The stun darts had done little to...  It, as the crystals seemed to just void the electrical current entirely.  Tears flooded from the remaining eye in a partial flood, mixing with the blood from the other socket.

he watches as the guards approach, remaining cautious for anything unexpected. Fezel nearly crumples to the ground as he watches in horror as the avali is brutally evicerated by the shards of shade origins, almost having the same fate as the avali. So much death takes a toll on ones mind...
"Why... I should have helped!"
He proceeded to trigger the runes on the stones, tossing them at the base of the corpse.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-20-2017

//So I'm curious. Has the crystal on death rule been changed at all? The when your character dies they drop a crystal and it has to be supported by 3 players to revive? I wanna know since death is happening.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 04:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //So I'm curious. Has the crystal on death rule been changed at all? The when your character dies they drop a crystal and it has to be supported by 3 players to revive? I wanna know since death is happening.

//Pretty sure it still applies, but I'm leaving the RP too.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 05:29 AM)Comito Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 04:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //So I'm curious. Has the crystal on death rule been changed at all? The when your character dies they drop a crystal and it has to be supported by 3 players to revive? I wanna know since death is happening.

//The most recent statement on that rule was that it still stands, as stated by odin and several others.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 05-20-2017

// yes, the crystal rule still applies. good luck finding three people, though.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 06:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: // yes, the crystal rule still applies. good luck finding three people, though.

//I don't think the 3 people part should apply if there aren't 3 people to vote on it or if there are but less than 3 people vote. Speak your opinion or forever hold your peep kinda thing.

EDIT:let's hope that doesn't happen because there should be 3 people even if not all of them are active.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-22-2017

(05-20-2017, 07:19 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 06:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: // yes, the crystal rule still applies. good luck finding three people, though.

//I don't think the 3 people part should apply if there aren't 3 people to vote on it or if there are but less than 3 people vote. Speak your opinion or forever hold your peep kinda thing.

EDIT:let's hope that doesn't happen because there should be 3 people even if not all of them are active.

//I'm here. So we have at least 3 people to do it. Would just have to involve other people's characters enough that they know what is going on.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-23-2017

(05-22-2017, 05:26 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 07:19 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //I don't think the 3 people part should apply if there aren't 3 people to vote on it or if there are but less than 3 people vote. Speak your opinion or forever hold your peep kinda thing.

//I'm here. So we have at least 3 people to do it. Would just have to involve other people's characters enough that they know what is going on.

//so can you ooc support someone's character or is it in character you have to do it. That's mainly what I what to know at this point.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-23-2017

//yeah, I'm kinda sort active... I rember the times we had seldom 3 or more people doing rp. It's funny that they kept up at first and when they revisit they say they can't keep up when only 3 people are occasionally doing stuff

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-23-2017

//in character. Supporters must touch the crystal before it darkens and cracks. Most crystals break within 48 hours RP- time, but can happen faster.

//Each supporter that touches the crystal makes it glow brighter white,offsetting its decay as long as no cracks have formed.

// A brightly glowing crystal with at least 3 supports is then taken to the Eden medical center on the space station, and a day or two later the character is healthy again. I'll run the NPCs at said medical center for the process, since Ehks might not be around reliably.

//Also going forward we probably should clarify that people who have multiple characters cannot support a crystal using their other characters. It would be way too cheap that way.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-24-2017

(05-23-2017, 05:50 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //in character. Supporters must touch the crystal before it darkens and cracks. Most crystals break within 48 hours RP- time, but can happen faster.

//Each supporter that touches the crystal makes it glow brighter white,offsetting its decay as long as no cracks have formed.

// A brightly glowing crystal with at least 3 supports is then taken to the Eden medical center on the space station, and a day or two later the character is healthy again. I'll run the NPCs at said medical center for the process, since Ehks might not be around reliably.

//Also going forward we probably should clarify that people who have multiple characters cannot support a crystal using their other characters. It would be way too cheap that way.

//well shit I wanted to help Rinoah with his recent death but unfortunately my character would not support them in rp. Need I explain why?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-24-2017

//*cricket noises* this place just dropped activity wise Alas, no explaining will be needed.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 01:01 AM)achroma Wrote: //*cricket noises* this place just dropped activity wise Alas, no explaining will be needed.

//Comito joined in and I was hoping to give him time to post again since he isn't the most active on forum anymore.  I didn't know I was running activity up that much myself.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 03:28 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 01:01 AM)achroma Wrote: //*cricket noises* this place just dropped activity wise Alas, no explaining will be needed.

//Comito joined in and I was hoping to give him time to post again since he isn't the most active on forum anymore.  I didn't know I was running activity up that much myself.

//it's fine, I'm going to start up something up in the coming hours to kickstart the place again

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-24-2017

(05-20-2017, 05:29 AM)Comito Wrote:

*cough* rinoah *cough*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-25-2017

author looks at the stone business card he was given after his encounter with Feizel, puzzled about what the runes ment. Regardless, he began to wounder around the snow covered town, taking in the crisp cool air. Eventually he came across what appeard to be a abandoned theater on the outskirts of town. Out of curiosity he enters. Strangely enough the doors are unlocked, which felt odd to the construct. He enters, carelessly leaving the doors open.
"This place looks as old as the town itself..."

//feel free to hop in any time you want, because I'm ready for the most part

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 05-25-2017

(05-24-2017, 03:28 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:

//I said I changed my mind and decided not to join in. Sorry about that.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 01:08 AM)achroma Wrote: author looks at the stone business card he was given after his encounter with Feizel, puzzled about what the runes ment. Regardless, he began to wounder around the snow covered town, taking in the crisp cool air. Eventually he came across what appeard to be a abandoned theater on the outskirts of town. Out of curiosity he enters. Strangely enough the doors are unlocked, which felt odd to the construct. He enters, carelessly leaving the doors open.
"This place looks as old as the town itself..."

//feel free to hop in any time you want, because I'm ready for the most part
//hop into what

//sorry cereal but I'm gonna move on now unless after multiple checks I missed something you posted

*seeing as the conversation with Sara is going nowhere Austin and Anna leave to head to their destination*

"So your weekly participation with that civilian experimental weapon company is all most over?"

"Yes and this week they're going to give me a free finished weapon for being helpful. I doubt I'll need it but it's a nice and easy, for them, gesture"

"Huh, thats really nice of them. So what are they giving you?"

"some kind of hyper pistol I think they called it. It's a paired knife and pistol you stab things with the knife and it charges the pistol. They also have an actual charger I can charge it with but of course can't use that in a fight."

"Wow that's an..... interesting side arm? Doesn't seem all that useful in a fight, if it runs out of ammo what will you do?"

"I dont know but it's better than nothing and I won't have anything else otherwise" *at this point they arrive at the outside of the weapon testing site* "well we're here.
I guess I'll see you later."

"Well Bye see you later. Show me the pistol when you can."

*Austin leaves off on his own business*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-25-2017

A small stone, almost paper like card at austins feet attracts his attention. The writings on are smudged due to mositute, but the writing didn't look readable in the first place. It would be a great thing to keep the streets litter free.