Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-25-2017

//Crep, sorry then everybody.  Just got my router replaced too, have had internet for a total of about 2 minutes over the past two and a half days.

Silence resumes across the intersection of the footpath between the residential and commercial sections of town.  More guards arrived on scene rapidly, filing about the area as they were working to set up a perimiter, though there was a spastic confusion about the area.  As it would be obvious the guard's were focusing pretty heavily on the kineptic who was still caught within the middle, within the potential range of the fragmented avali.  But still they did not move.  Standing in silence as the crystals adjusted themselves across the surface of Azurei's body.  Sitting like a weight on and in his shoulders, cybernetic leg being covered as well.  Tears still fell for a bit, but they were slowly tapering off...  A crackle is heard from the crystals across his body.  The sound again of stones crushing against stones as he turned his head.  Looking around.  None of the guards were sure exactly what to do for now except set up a perimiter until they were given clearance for further action against the target.  The target was obviously dangerous. 

Soon though, a few of them worked up the courage and pushed forwards up the path slowly, shields up towards Feizel's position nearby the tainted, hoping to pull the "civilian" out of the area in case they were to open fire on the target.  They halted and rushed backwards rather quickly though as a spinous limb of crystal lurched from the ground beneath them, barely missing, though shredding a fresh hole straight through the Glitch's armor as he bolted back out of the area, armor plate left dangling barely attached to his shredded uniform by only one side now.  Assuredly there was a curse or several thrown up into the wind.  Radios were generally a-flush with planning or panic amongst the guard-captains on scene.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 06:31 PM)achroma Wrote: A small stone, almost paper like card at austins feet attracts his attention. The writings on are smudged due to mositute, but the writing didn't look readable in the first place. It would be a great thing to keep the streets litter free.

"Eh, what's this?"
*Austin picks up the card and inspects it briefly to no avail tries to figure out what it is*
"I guess I'll just keep this for now"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-25-2017

//hey Rinoah, did he get pulled out or not? I'm just a bit confused

(05-25-2017, 09:54 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 06:31 PM)achroma Wrote: A small stone, almost paper like card at austins feet attracts his attention. The writings on are smudged due to mositute, but the writing didn't look readable in the first place. It would be a great thing to keep the streets litter free.

"Eh, what's this?"
*Austin picks up the card and inspects it briefly to no avail tries to figure out what it is*

As soon as Austin comes in contact with the card, he could notice the theater on the edge of his vision. It seems to have just caught his attention via some strange coincidence. Regardless the theater gives of a ominous vibe, being duled by years worth of the elements, something seems off about this situation...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-27-2017

(05-25-2017, 11:51 PM)achroma Wrote: //hey Rinoah, did he get pulled out or not? I'm just a bit confused

(05-25-2017, 09:54 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Eh, what's this?"

As soon as Austin comes in contact with the card, he could notice the theater on the edge of his vision. It seems to have just caught his attention via some strange coincidence. Regardless the theater gives of a ominous vibe, being duled by years worth of the elements, something seems off about this situation...
*he looks the card and then the theater*
"Well I'm curious and have nothing else to do so, I guess I'll at least have a look inside. Nothing bad should happen.* //famous last words
*Austin carefully walks to the door watching the theater just in case, his intention is to peer inside the door when he gets there*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-27-2017

//sorry about the hold up Austin, I wanna do both posts for Rinoah and you, but I'm waiting for the later.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-30-2017

(05-27-2017, 07:44 PM)achroma Wrote: //sorry about the hold up Austin, I wanna do both posts for Rinoah and you, but I'm waiting for the later.

//What does that mean?  I already posted above.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-30-2017

(05-25-2017, 09:15 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Crep, sorry then everybody.  Just got my router replaced too, have had internet for a total of about 2 minutes over the past two and a half days.

Silence resumes across the intersection of the footpath between the residential and commercial sections of town.  More guards arrived on scene rapidly, filing about the area as they were working to set up a perimiter, though there was a spastic confusion about the area.  As it would be obvious the guard's were focusing pretty heavily on the kineptic who was still caught within the middle, within the potential range of the fragmented avali.  But still they did not move.  Standing in silence as the crystals adjusted themselves across the surface of Azurei's body.  Sitting like a weight on and in his shoulders, cybernetic leg being covered as well.  Tears still fell for a bit, but they were slowly tapering off...  A crackle is heard from the crystals across his body.  The sound again of stones crushing against stones as he turned his head.  Looking around.  None of the guards were sure exactly what to do for now except set up a perimiter until they were given clearance for further action against the target.  The target was obviously dangerous. 

Soon though, a few of them worked up the courage and pushed forwards up the path slowly, shields up towards Feizel's position nearby the tainted, hoping to pull the "civilian" out of the area in case they were to open fire on the target.  They halted and rushed backwards rather quickly though as a spinous limb of crystal lurched from the ground beneath them, barely missing, though shredding a fresh hole straight through the Glitch's armor as he bolted back out of the area, armor plate left dangling barely attached to his shredded uniform by only one side now.  Assuredly there was a curse or several thrown up into the wind.  Radios were generally a-flush with planning or panic amongst the guard-captains on scene.

He watches in horror as the guards retreat, before collecting himself and slowly paces towards the corrupted. "Can you understand me? You could have tried to kill me, but you haven't. Why?" He looks back at the gaurds with a solemn glance before returing his gaze back to the corrupted.

(05-27-2017, 01:03 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 11:51 PM)achroma Wrote: //hey Rinoah, did he get pulled out or not? I'm just a bit confused

*he looks the card and then the theater*
"Well I'm curious and have nothing else to do so, I guess I'll at least have a look inside. Nothing bad should happen.* //famous last words
*Austin carefully walks to the door watching the theater just in case, his intention is to peer inside the door when he gets there*

The theatre appears to be empty, but is surprisingly still almost in mint condition, and the spot lights on the ceiling focus on what appears looks like a home brew laboratory, branishing the latest equipment. Also the place seems to be lived in by someone and smells faintly of vinalla.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 05-31-2017

(05-30-2017, 07:31 PM)achroma Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 01:03 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *he looks the card and then the theater*

The theatre appears to be empty, but is surprisingly still almost in mint condition, and the spot lights on the ceiling focus on what appears looks like a home brew laboratory, branishing the latest equipment. Also the place seems to be lived in by someone and smells faintly of vinalla.

*Austin thinks to himself*
"Well this is fairly unexpected"
*Austin proceeds to explore trying not to mess anything up as somebody lives here, he takes time to look at things and is generally pretty slow about it*
"Strange"

EDIT: I know this post sounds kinda awkward but you understand what I mean by thinks to himself. Even if it isn't good rp.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-01-2017

(05-30-2017, 07:31 PM)achroma Wrote: He watches in horror as the guards retreat, before collecting himself and slowly paces towards the corrupted. "Can you understand me? You could have tried to kill me, but you haven't. Why?" He looks back at the gaurds with a solemn glance before returing his gaze back to the corrupted.

//I completely missed your question due to it being above the quote.  Sorry, but yeah, looks like you got it anyways.  I never said they got you out, only that they were threatened and had to fall back to avoid major injuries or death.

There is a pause before it turns towards Feizel suddenly.  As a spine lurches from the ground towards him but shatters midair.  leaving a flattened crystal head before it rapidly fades...  Wait, did it actually just show him why?  Casually?  It does not attempt such again as the remaining life in the body drains away finally, the crystalline construct consuming it entirely leaving naught but what looked like a golem of the crystal remaining, as Azurei's death ensued, leaving his essence entombed within it as an opal orbits slowly in a shuddering path about it's shoulders.  A perfect egg shaped polished orb 10 centimeters at it's longest, and 5.5 at it's widest.  It seemed to be having a fit as it were.  A shadow formless flickers within the entity, two small blue eyes staring outwards in an expression more akin to confusion than anger or anything one would think would show up.

(05-31-2017, 02:22 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:

*Austin proceeds to explore trying not to mess anything up as somebody lives here, he takes time to look at things and is generally pretty slow about it*
"Strange"

EDIT: I know this post sounds kinda awkward but you understand what I mean by thinks to himself. Even if it isn't good rp.
//Try putting a character's internal thoughts in plaintext.  >The unsavory weather cleared rather suddenly.  Quite unexpected to the onlookers, except for one.  A familiar sort he'd seen before, as a smile crossed his face hidden from most.  He'd found his target...<  It can take practice.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-02-2017

(06-01-2017, 07:24 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 07:31 PM)achroma Wrote: He watches in horror as the guards retreat, before collecting himself and slowly paces towards the corrupted. "Can you understand me? You could have tried to kill me, but you haven't. Why?" He looks back at the gaurds with a solemn glance before returing his gaze back to the corrupted.

//I completely missed your question due to it being above the quote.  Sorry, but yeah, looks like you got it anyways.  I never said they got you out, only that they were threatened and had to fall back to avoid major injuries or death.

There is a pause before it turns towards Feizel suddenly.  As a spine lurches from the ground towards him but shatters midair.  leaving a flattened crystal head before it rapidly fades...  Wait, did it actually just show him why?  Casually?  It does not attempt such again as the remaining life in the body drains away finally, the crystalline construct consuming it entirely leaving naught but what looked like a golem of the crystal remaining, as Azurei's death ensued, leaving his essence entombed within it as an opal orbits slowly in a shuddering path about it's shoulders.  A perfect egg shaped polished orb 10 centimeters at it's longest, and 5.5 at it's widest.  It seemed to be having a fit as it were.  A shadow formless flickers within the entity, two small blue eyes staring outwards in an expression more akin to confusion than anger or anything one would think would show up.
Feizel flinches as the spine comes towards him, still cowering a few seconds after it shattered. He slowly glances towards the golem in amazement. "You can?!" His gaze flickers over to the entity within the crystals.
"I will explain your current sitiuation later, but first we need to leave. By the looks of it the guards want your head on a pike... I suggest you get closer if you can."

(05-31-2017, 02:22 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:

"Strange"

The theatre feels snug, despite the fact the external isn't the best looking. Nothing seems strange besides an ornatly decorated mirror on the stage. Other than that everything is fairly normal. Suddenly a matalic thud comes from one of the box seats near the back of the theatre.
"owww... if anyone is here, let it be know that I also am here!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-02-2017

(06-02-2017, 11:26 AM)achroma Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 02:22 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin thinks to himself*
"Strange"

The theatre feels snug, despite the fact the external isn't the best looking. Nothing seems strange besides an ornatly decorated mirror on the stage. Other than that everything is fairly normal. Suddenly a matalic thud comes from one of the box seats near the back of the theatre.
*Austin tenses up for a few seconds. He hadn't expected somebody to be here.*

*After the initial shock, Austin tries to stealthily take a peek at this other person, because he announced his presence which was odd given the situation. However, Austin not being versed in the ways of stealth fails, he hit a few things on the way and his ears poke out of his hiding spot, you'd have to be blind and deaf not to notice him.*

//question: does avali clothing have pockets and how big are they? I want to figure out where Austin would be storing the card he found at this point.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-02-2017

//I believe I made a mistake in my wording and grammatical positioning.  The shadowy entity is within the crystalline "golem".  The opal other than shape and it's pure-white opal material.  Has no distinguishing factors.  It's a floating white egg.  I think I made a mistake somewhere as I cannot understand your post Achroma.

//changes have been made, I wasn't spefic enough I think.

(06-02-2017, 07:55 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 11:26 AM)achroma Wrote: The theatre feels snug, despite the fact the external isn't the best looking. Nothing seems strange besides an ornatly decorated mirror on the stage. Other than that everything is fairly normal. Suddenly a matalic thud comes from one of the box seats near the back of the theatre.
*Austin tenses up for a few seconds. He hadn't expected somebody to be here.*

*After the initial shock, Austin tries to stealthily take a peek at this other person, because he announced his presence which was odd given the situation. However, Austin not being versed in the ways of stealth fails, he hit a few things on the way and his ears poke out of his hiding spot, you'd have to be blind and deaf not to notice him.*

//question: does avali clothing have pockets and how big are they? I want to figure out where Austin would be storing the card he found at this point.
[color=#ff6666]author looks down from the booth, instantly seeing austins ears, and proceeds to let out a sigh of relief.
"Don't worry stranger, I don't live here, and neither do you, because you happen to be hiding. I'm just here looking for the person who lives here. I might have broken something important..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-03-2017

(06-02-2017, 10:09 PM)achroma Wrote: //changes have been made, I wasn't spefic enough I think.

(06-02-2017, 07:55 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin tenses up for a few seconds. He hadn't expected somebody to be here.*

author looks down from the booth, instantly seeing austins ears, and proceeds to let out a sigh of relief.
"Don't worry stranger, I don't live here, and neither do you, because you happen to be hiding. I'm just here looking for the person who lives here. I might have broken something important..."
*Austin pokes his head out from his hiding place and sees you can definitely tell where he is* 

*Austin procedes to exit his hiding spot"
"How'd you find me out? ... actually never mind uhh I uhhh I don't know who lives here and uhh I was bored and uhh this place looked abandoned and I uhh was bored. You're not gonna call the police or anything right. I can't really help you with anything but uhhhh ummmm uhhh mmm"
*Austin stops talking not sure what to say at this point*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-03-2017

(06-03-2017, 01:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 10:09 PM)achroma Wrote: //changes have been made, I wasn't spefic enough I think.

author looks down from the booth, instantly seeing austins ears, and proceeds to let out a sigh of relief.
*Austin pokes his head out from his hiding place and sees you can definitely tell where he is* 

"How'd you find me out? ... actually never mind uhh I uhhh I don't know who lives here and uhh I was bored and uhh this place looked abandoned and I uhh was bored. You're not gonna call the police or anything right. I can't really help you with anything but uhhhh ummmm uhhh mmm"

"I won't call the cops, or will I?"
The stone avali grins, obviously enjoying this moment
"Don't worry, I won't really. They peobally will question me too, and it won't end well for the both of us. Come up here, I need some help moving something back into place before the owner of this place comes back."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-03-2017

(06-03-2017, 02:36 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 01:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin pokes his head out from his hiding place and sees you can definitely tell where he is* 

"I won't call the cops, or will I?"
"Don't worry, I won't really. They peobally will question me too, and it won't end well for the both of us. Come up here, I need some help moving something back into place before the owner of this place comes back."
*Austin stares at you for a second*
"Okay..."

*Austin walks up to help as he walks up you can see he has a sheathed sword. the hilt and the sheath are unremarkable though*
"So what do you need?" *Austin hasn't made notice of the fact the avali he is helping is stone*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-03-2017

(06-02-2017, 01:59 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel flinches as the spine comes towards him, still cowering a few seconds after it shattered. He slowly glances towards the golem in amazement. "You can?!" His gaze flickers over to the entity within the crystals.
"I will explain your current situation later, but first we need to leave. By the looks of it the guards want your head on a pike... I suggest you get closer if you can."

There was a pause for a moment as it stared at feizel.  And then took a step forwards as a sound like the crack of thunder rang out.  Causing currents of wind to rip through the area as an explosion of ground nearby marked the landing of a driver core.  They had been sitting in place for a while already, and it seems that someone had clearance to take a shot, but their finger twitched when they saw the target move while zeroed in, and accidentally fired before they could retrain their aim.  But the wind itself was a spectacular thing itself, as air ignited along the trail of the round, chunks of earth thrown up into the air as the "golem" fell forwards from the airstream and surprise, landing next to feizal who would have been picked up by the strong winds and thrown towards the impact point just like the golem.  Landing with a crunch as in a panic the ground around them upturned and shards of crystal spat up like a field of bones as a shockwave, crumbling concrete walks and bowing in the nearby walls of buildings a bit.  This time though they don't fade, as vision twists about them.  And yet, as if impossible forces were at work.  Not a single soul was harmed.  Even feizel found himself surrounded by randomly directed spines, none of which have so much as scratched his garments.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-04-2017

(06-03-2017, 10:45 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 01:59 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel flinches as the spine comes towards him, still cowering a few seconds after it shattered. He slowly glances towards the golem in amazement. "You can?!" His gaze flickers over to the entity within the crystals.
"I will explain your current situation later, but first we need to leave. By the looks of it the guards want your head on a pike... I suggest you get closer if you can."

There was a pause for a moment as it stared at feizel.  And then took a step forwards as a sound like the crack of thunder rang out.  Causing currents of wind to rip through the area as an explosion of ground nearby marked the landing of a driver core.  They had been sitting in place for a while already, and it seems that someone had clearance to take a shot, but their finger twitched when they saw the target move while zeroed in, and accidentally fired before they could retrain their aim.  But the wind itself was a spectacular thing itself, as air ignited along the trail of the round, chunks of earth thrown up into the air as the "golem" fell forwards from the airstream and surprise, landing next to feizal who would have been picked up by the strong winds and thrown towards the impact point just like the golem.  Landing with a crunch as in a panic the ground around them upturned and shards of crystal spat up like a field of bones as a shockwave, crumbling concrete walks and bowing in the nearby walls of buildings a bit.  This time though they don't fade, as vision twists about them.  And yet, as if impossible forces were at work.  Not a single soul was harmed.  Even feizel found himself surrounded by randomly directed spines, none of which have so much as scratched his garments.

"Just a bit close-" Feizel is torn from the ground and flung backwards, hitting the ground with a sickly thud, lying dazed. He tries to stand but falls to his knees and has a coughing fit and pauses breifly to talk. "We need to go. NOW!" The coughing continues, and just lays on the ground surrounded by the spines, waiting.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-04-2017

(06-03-2017, 08:11 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 02:36 AM)achroma Wrote: "I won't call the cops, or will I?"
*Austin stares at you for a second*
"Okay..."

*Austin walks up to help as he walks up you can see he has a sheathed sword. the hilt and the sheath are unremarkable though*
"So what do you need?" *Austin hasn't made notice of the fact the avali he is helping is stone*
The area appears to be a small library with a few roll desks scattered about, and in the Center is a gray stone tablet, with similar writings to the card. Around it black stone obelisks with shimmering orange runes dancing about. They are stationed on the points of a compas rose, one which seems to be knocked over. And on a near by desk, lies a dusty bound book with a jagged S on the cover, next to a candle which wick burn a lime shade of green "when I was snooping about, I knocked on of these over. It was too heavy to lift"