Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 08:01 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 07:39 PM)Umbra Wrote: "You, uh... Want my number? That way you won't have to come find me if you want to talk..."

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"All right." Umbra looks up his number and gives it to Wurg, the number itself not mentioned here because the person writing this never thought of it and is too lazy to do so.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 08:05 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 08:01 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, that sounds good."

"All right." Umbra looks up.his number and gives it to Wurg, the number itself not mentioned here because the person writing this never thought of it and is too lazy to do so.

Wurg puts it into her phone, and gives Umbra her number as well.

"All right, I guess I'll be talking to you later then. Thank you for letting me stay over."

(11-06-2015, 08:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg puts it into her phone, and gives Umbra her number as well.

"All right, I guess I'll be talking to you later then. Thank you for letting me stay over."

"No problem!" It doesn't seem like he was troubled by her visit.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 08:12 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 08:08 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: Wurg puts it into her phone, and gives Umbra her number as well.

"No problem!" It doesn't seem like he was troubled by her visit.

She nodded, and left the house. The shuttle port wasn't too far away from Umbra's house, and she made her way there. The shuttle had a few minutes left until it arrived, so she sat there and waited...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - DaBayleySaur - 11-06-2015

Meanwhile, Vela was still walking around.

(11-06-2015, 08:16 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: She nodded, and left the house. The shuttle port wasn't too far away from Umbra's house, and she made her way there. The shuttle had a few minutes left until it arrived, so she sat there and waited...

Umbra waves her off, then continues watching the world before him from his balcony.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-06-2015

*Surge has briefly stopped wandering around to watch a massive display on the side of a building playing the news, reflecting on how it's both wastefully inefficient and pretty damn cool*

// so tempted to make a character on the station, but... I have no ideas and I'm not inserting Sirius here...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 07:26 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 07:22 PM)Marxon Wrote: *theres signs of recent activity, opened crates and such*

The pilot flies to a corner of a ship as the others do the same, surrounding it. The magnets latch on to the hull and they slowly carry the ship to an open hangar.
// the ship in question is half a kilometer long fyi

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:42 PM)Corosar Wrote: Slowly she began her decent onto the planets surface sighing a bit. She could use a good relaxing night sleep outside of the cockpit of her ship. she activated her manuevering thrusters as her systems began to extend the landing struts. She had found a nice place just outside of a village's perimeter. As she touched down she took a deep breath and began to shut down the powergrid making sure the fusion reactor diverts its power from the subsystems she was shutting down into the starter battery. She wanted to be able to leave the planet after all. First with the engines. they always consumed the most power and would be enough to charge up the battery while her sensors comms and navigation systems shut down. finally life support systems were taken offline. As she did so she removed her helmet. without the life support system she would quickly suffocate in the helmet. and finally after all that she slowly cycled down the reactor. The red glow her ship had slowly dwindled as she sat in her almost pitch black ship.

"another safe journey."

The cockpit hatch opened slowly as she got up making sure her control systems were unresponsive before undoing the bloodline. The security system her mother built into the ship that only allowed anyone that was alive and with the same genetic makeup as her to run the ship. She hated that security system but nothing was better than it she felt quickly bandaging the wound and climbing out of the ship onto the foot panels that were still warm from re-entry into the atmosphere. she carefully climbed down the side of the ship and headed to the cargo hold that was near the back opening it up and smiling as she took her medkit and pistol clipping them to her hips. She had to get the kit refilled. She finally took 2 bars of gold from the 20 she brought and sighed to their weight before locking the ship up and heading towards the village.
*a sleek black kineptic wearing a trenchcoat passes by, looking confused by the mixed gender cool or patterns*
Hello new comer. welcome to nexus 17!
*he begins to eye the crystalline ship*

(11-06-2015, 08:54 PM)Marxon Wrote: // the ship in question is half a kilometer long fyi

// wait what
// why didn't you say that earlier that pretty much makes what I was going to do completely inviable
// okay, uh... Now I need a different plan because the pilots can't get out of the ships without dying and you didn't respond either time they knocked on the ship...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 09:02 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 08:54 PM)Marxon Wrote: // the ship in question is half a kilometer long fyi

// wait what
// why didn't you say that earlier that pretty much makes what I was going to do completely inviable
// okay, uh... Now I need a different plan because the pilots can't get out of the ships without dying and you didn't respond either time they knocked on the ship...

// said that when i introduced it...

*the airlock has a universal docking configuration, along with some eva suits, mostly avali but some that seem to be more general humanoid in shape*

(11-06-2015, 09:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: // said that when i introduced it...

*the airlock has a universal docking configuration, along with some eva suits, mostly avali but some that seem to be more general humanoid in shape*

// oh. My inattentiveness strikes again :v
When the group realizes there's no hangars that will fit the cruiser, one pilot decides to board. In a few minutes, he's on board, starting to search for any survivors.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-06-2015

To say Ralako is freaked out would be an understatement.

His eyes are wide, his top two ears are perked straight up, and the bottom two are pinned completely backwards.

His fixate on Rhayii's gun for the longest time, occasionally glancing at her armor and very occasionally at her face, but mostly at her gun.

After a few tense moments, and listening to her speak, he pipes up with a nervous tone. "I- I'm Ralako! Ralako of the Grasshopper pack. I saw you earlier, but I wasn't following you... not intentionally, anyway, I swear! I had no idea you'd be going all the same places as me!" He clutches his first drink with a slightly trembling hand.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-06-2015

okay you got how this works now right? *the new employee who is an anthro lizards replies* yes i think i understand.
okay then, i'm gonna go out and explore the town a bit more, i'll check up on your progress when i get back
*Austin exits his shop and begins to look around town*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-06-2015

Rhayii watches him closely, noticing the other ava.... Ralako's nervousness. Now she even felt somewhat bad for her approach. She really is not used to acting towards civilians it seems.

With a sigh she tries to look relaxed, forcing herself to slightly slump down very unmilitarily and trying to sound happy. "Thank you. Please, there is no reason to be afraid then."

She slowly took one armored glove off and extended her hand to green male. "My name is Alenko. Rhayii. Rhayii Alenko I mean...." She blushes somewhat, not used to not having everything under control.

//plz quote the person you talk to.
//also note, not everybody is avali plz don't assume that.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 10:08 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //plz quote the person you talk to.

//...Except Ralako IS an Avali. Haven't you been paying attention?

// I think rune was okay, actually. He specified that he was talking to Comito's character...

(11-06-2015, 10:11 PM)Umbra Wrote:

// I think rune was okay, actually. He specified that he was talking to Comito's character...

//i don't agree i couldn't tell until i went back and read comito's post and i find it annoying as heck.

(11-06-2015, 10:11 PM)Comito Wrote:

//...Except Ralako IS an Avali. Haven't you been paying attention?

//i know that but whenever i read your post it always seems you and rune imply everybody is an avali and this is an avali only community and it annoys the heck out of me.