Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-20-2017

(06-18-2017, 10:42 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 09:02 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Who are you?  The vaporous text changed.  And then again. Pain...  The simplicity in writing dictated an unfamiliarity, despite avid knowledge on such things.  Leading to a strong feeling of dissonance from the figure.

Feizel frowns. "I'm Feizel, we have met before... I know you probably are in lots of pain, but I'm here to help. What do you remember, or what you don't."
Feizel study's the golems structure, looking for the death shard

"The loon." Appeared for only the most fleeting of moments before it changed.  "The death of two and life of three...  Fleeting of the animal.  Surrounded, nervous, strike out at oddities, not see but hear and feel.  World in dark, now in light.  Can't hurt now, only protect...   ...  Want to make world disappear.  Too many surrounding, too much noise."  The golem seemed to be getting slightly unnerved about something as it started kind of grinding it's fingers across the board a bit, occasionally drawing up a loud creaking noise, and shifting it's legs restlessly, but it was impossible to tell about what with such an entity.

The entrance creaks loudly as a force is applied to the door, but it holds steady.  It is no impact, more like an awkward shove that almost bowed the doors in.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-21-2017

(06-19-2017, 02:54 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 04:46 PM)achroma Wrote: The avali nods clearly shaken by the events transpiring. The tablet stops leaking and the Ooze slinks off into the shadows, sliding it's way towards the book. Writer whispers "where done for... on the count of three we run for it"
*Austin looks no better than before*
"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if we're too early or too late when we run? I don't want to be arrested or worse, but I'm ready and I can use my sword to slow people down, wound them but not badly, If I have to."
Writer whispers to Austin "its fine. Worst comes to worst we leave no witnesses and just torch the place if all else fails..." he shivers at the though. "Get ready to run."

(06-20-2017, 11:05 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 10:42 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel frowns. "I'm Feizel, we have met before... I know you probably are in lots of pain, but I'm here to help. What do you remember, or what you don't."
Feizel study's the golems structure, looking for the death shard

"The loon." Appeared for only the most fleeting of moments before it changed.  "The death of two and life of three...  Fleeting of the animal.  Surrounded, nervous, strike out at oddities, not see but hear and feel.  World in dark, now in light.  Can't hurt now, only protect...   ...  Want to make world disappear.  Too many surrounding, too much noise."  The golem seemed to be getting slightly unnerved about something as it started kind of grinding it's fingers across the board a bit, occasionally drawing up a loud creaking noise, and shifting it's legs restlessly, but it was impossible to tell about what with such an entity.

The entrance creaks loudly as a force is applied to the door, but it holds steady.  It is no impact, more like an awkward shove that almost bowed the doors in.

Feizel regards the text with a inquisitive eyebrow raises before starting at the opal. "I can help you... I know what it's like to have no control and everything is amiss and wrong. just let me try something..." He reaches for something strapped under the table but turns towards the door as it gets pushed on. "After I go check out what's going on outside." He would sigh then proceed to open the doors and waiting to greet who or whatever lurks behind the door.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-21-2017

(06-21-2017, 01:41 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 02:54 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks no better than before*
"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if we're too early or too late when we run? I don't want to be arrested or worse, but I'm ready and I can use my sword to slow people down, wound them but not badly, If I have to."
Writer whispers to Austin "its fine. Worst comes to worst we leave no witnesses and just torch the place if all else fails..." he shivers at the though. "Get ready to run."

"No I refuse to kill people I'm not that kind of person, and if I'd serve time I'd rather not for murder but I'll go with you."
*he readies himself to run but stops when he sees Feizel goes to the door*
"Shit he's at the door how do we get out now?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-22-2017

(06-21-2017, 01:41 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 02:54 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks no better than before*

(06-20-2017, 11:05 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "The loon." Appeared for only the most fleeting of moments before it changed.  "The death of two and life of three...  Fleeting of the animal.  Surrounded, nervous, strike out at oddities, not see but hear and feel.  World in dark, now in light.  Can't hurt now, only protect...   ...  Want to make world disappear.  Too many surrounding, too much noise."  The golem seemed to be getting slightly unnerved about something as it started kind of grinding it's fingers across the board a bit, occasionally drawing up a loud creaking noise, and shifting it's legs restlessly, but it was impossible to tell about what with such an entity.

Feizel regards the text with a inquisitive eyebrow raises before starting at the opal. "I can help you... I know what it's like to have no control and everything is amiss and wrong.  just let me try something..." He reaches for something strapped under the table but turns towards the door as it gets pushed on. "After I go check out what's going on outside." He would sigh then proceed to open the doors and waiting to greet who or whatever lurks behind the door.

Outside the door is sat a familiar beast, looking at Feizel directly the moment the doors open.  There is a set of packs on her back, with an awkwardly hanging pullstring bag hung about her neck.  She looks rather wretched today, muscles prickling nervously, coat standing nearly on end, spikes arrayed point out on her back.

(06-21-2017, 02:27 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 01:41 AM)achroma Wrote: Writer whispers to Austin "its fine. Worst comes to worst we leave no witnesses and just torch the place if all else fails..." he shivers at the though. "Get ready to run."

"No I refuse to kill people I'm not that kind of person, and if I'd serve time I'd rather not for murder but I'll go with you."

A head appears in front of you suddenly, familiar somehow, but unfamiliar as well.  An avali with hollow eyes and a lifeless face, blood stained white plummage hidden under a shroud of...  A shattered arm reaches for you in your hiding spot.  The golem's purple crystals reflect candle-light in your eyes as it reaches for you. Unwary of your blade.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 02:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Outside the door is sat a familiar beast, looking at Feizel directly the moment the doors open.  There is a set of packs on her back, with an awkwardly hanging pullstring bag hung about her neck.  She looks rather wretched today, muscles prickling nervously, coat standing nearly on end, spikes arrayed point out on her back.
Feizel regards Sandrise with a friendly grin, regarding it as slightly strange as his gaze swept towards the bags strung about its body. "I though you were the guards for a second... regardless, make your self at home. Just try not lay on the couches." Feizel turns his gaze back towards where the golem, and sighed before slouching and heading to his previous locating. "Great, just great. I need to find it before it breaks anything important."

(06-21-2017, 02:27 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 01:41 AM)achroma Wrote: Writer whispers to Austin "its fine. Worst comes to worst we leave no witnesses and just torch the place if all else fails..." he shivers at the though. "Get ready to run."

"That's the spirit... as long as we aren't found, nobody has to die. Run on three, two, on-" writer freezes as the golem aproches Austin, and scurries off into the shadows of the dimly lit library. Meanwhile, the Ooz knocks over the book and it lands with a thunderous thud, and lands face down, pages sprawled out

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 02:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:

Feizel regards the text with a inquisitive eyebrow raises before starting at the opal. "I can help you... I know what it's like to have no control and everything is amiss and wrong.  just let me try something..." He reaches for something strapped under the table but turns towards the door as it gets pushed on. "After I go check out what's going on outside." He would sigh then proceed to open the doors and waiting to greet who or whatever lurks behind the door.

Outside the door is sat a familiar beast, looking at Feizel directly the moment the doors open.  There is a set of packs on her back, with an awkwardly hanging pullstring bag hung about her neck.  She looks rather wretched today, muscles prickling nervously, coat standing nearly on end, spikes arrayed point out on her back.

(06-21-2017, 02:27 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "No I refuse to kill people I'm not that kind of person, and if I'd serve time I'd rather not for murder but I'll go with you."

A head appears in front of you suddenly, familiar somehow, but unfamiliar as well.  An avali with hollow eyes and a lifeless face, blood stained white plummage hidden under a shroud of...  A shattered arm reaches for you in your hiding spot.  The golem's purple crystals reflect candle-light in your eyes as it reaches for you.  Unwary of your blade.
*Upon seeing this Austin glances towards writer seeing him leave, then quickly draws his blade prepared to strike at any moment* "Come and closer and I will cut you" *There is no hesitation shown by Austin and no doubt he will strike if you come closer*

*The blade itself while not seeming significant in its sheath is actually quite special. The non sharp parts of the sword  are a shiny metal blue. This metal doesn't seem to have been originally on the sword and it was redone to include this metal for some purpose. However the actually sharp part of the sword glows a nice light green appearing to be enchanted by some uncommon type of magic, what the magic does you can't tell yet. The hilt is an average sword hilt for its size. The sword itself is somewhat longer and wider than a long sword and is obviously two handed by how it looks and the fact that Austin is wielding it as such.*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 01:17 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 02:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Outside the door is sat a familiar beast, looking at Feizel directly the moment the doors open.  There is a set of packs on her back, with an awkwardly hanging pullstring bag hung about her neck.  She looks rather wretched today, muscles prickling nervously, coat standing nearly on end, spikes arrayed point out on her back.
Feizel regards Sandrise with a friendly grin, regarding it as slightly strange as his gaze swept towards the bags strung about its body. "I though you were the guards for a second... regardless, make your self at home. Just try not lay on the couches." Feizel turns his gaze back towards where the golem, and sighed before slouching and heading to his previous locating. "Great, just great. I need to find it before it breaks anything important."
Sandrise entered the building and simply sat upon the floor there, moving about to shed some of the bags to the floor.  There was something off about how she was acting, but it might be warranted.

(06-22-2017, 03:16 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Upon seeing this Austin glances towards writer seeing him leave, then quickly draws his blade prepared to strike at any moment* "Come and closer and I will cut you" *There is no hesitation shown by Austin and no doubt he will strike if you come closer*

*The blade itself while not seeming significant in its sheath is actually quite special. The non sharp parts of the sword  are a shiny metal blue. This metal doesn't seem to have been originally on the sword and it was redone to include this metal for some purpose. However the actually sharp part of the sword glows a nice light green appearing to be enchanted by some uncommon type of magic, what the magic does you can't tell yet. The hilt is an average sword hilt for its size. The sword itself is somewhat longer and wider than a long sword and is obviously two handed by how it looks and the fact that Austin is wielding it as such.*
The golem halted for a moment now looking to the blade, seemingly studying it for a moment as it stood in your way, barring you from running. It stared at Austin, standing only slightly larger than an average avali.  It was no giant, but that didn't mean much with what it was made of.  Even the most evasive of introverts would have heard somewhat of the dark business a month or two ago involving a familiarly described purple crystal.  Even if some of the information never went public.  Not a sound comes from the golem.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-22-2017

(06-22-2017, 10:03 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 01:17 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel regards Sandrise with a friendly grin, regarding it as slightly strange as his gaze swept towards the bags strung about its body. "I though you were the guards for a second... regardless, make your self at home. Just try not lay on the couches." Feizel turns his gaze back towards where the golem, and sighed before slouching and heading to his previous locating. "Great, just great. I need to find it before it breaks anything important."
Sandrise entered the building and simply sat upon the floor there, moving about to shed some of the bags to the floor.  There was something off about how she was acting, but it might be warranted.
Feizel begins to unzip one of the bags to find out what it contains, glancing over at sandrise occasionally. He shifts uncomfortably as he unzips the bag.
"Could you go find your friend? He seems to have gotten lost in this place... he's a bit odd, so be careful."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-23-2017

(06-22-2017, 10:03 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 03:16 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Upon seeing this Austin glances towards writer seeing him leave, then quickly draws his blade prepared to strike at any moment* "Come and closer and I will cut you" *There is no hesitation shown by Austin and no doubt he will strike if you come closer*

The golem halted for a moment now looking to the blade, seemingly studying it for a moment as it stood in your way, barring you from running. It stared at Austin, standing only slightly larger than an average avali.  It was no giant, but that didn't mean much with what it was made of.  Even the most evasive of introverts would have heard somewhat of the dark business a month or two ago involving a familiarly described purple crystal.  Even if some of the information never went public.  Not a sound comes from the golem.

*Austin keeps up his current stance as he speaks*
"Go away please you're gonna give me away, leave me alone and I will leave you alone I just want out of this house. I bear you no ill will. I won't harm you or anyone else otherwise except in self defense. Just let me go."
*Austin takes one quick glance to see what's going on*
"Soon please"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-23-2017

(06-22-2017, 11:56 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 10:03 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Sandrise entered the building and simply sat upon the floor there, moving about to shed some of the bags to the floor.  There was something off about how she was acting, but it might be warranted.
Feizel begins to unzip one of the bags to find out what it contains, glancing over at sandrise occasionally. He shifts uncomfortably as he unzips the bag.
"Could you go find your friend? He seems to have gotten lost in this place... he's a bit odd, so be careful."

Sandrise tilts her head, hoping to convey her question.  "friend..?"  The bag feizel opened first was filled with 'mana coins'.  A currency unused here.  They are made of a rather dull blue-grey metal, and seem to glow in reflections of the light setting a much stronger specular effect than should be happening.  But are otherwise rather plain coins with a triangular relief in the center.  There are hundreds of them in the bag, but it seems impossibly light.
(06-23-2017, 12:19 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 10:03 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The golem halted for a moment now looking to the blade, seemingly studying it for a moment as it stood in your way, barring you from running. It stared at Austin, standing only slightly larger than an average avali.  It was no giant, but that didn't mean much with what it was made of.  Even the most evasive of introverts would have heard somewhat of the dark business a month or two ago involving a familiarly described purple crystal.  Even if some of the information never went public.  Not a sound comes from the golem.

*Austin keeps up his current stance as he speaks*
"Go away please you're gonna give me away, leave me alone and I will leave you alone I just want out of this house. I bear you no ill will. I won't harm you or anyone else otherwise except in self defense. Just let me go."
"Soon please"
The purple crystal golem just stands there without aggressing, but neither does it pull back or move.  As it taps it's foot a couple times crossing it's arms at the threat.

//is this the same blade of true-sight?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 04:33 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 11:56 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel begins to unzip one of the bags to find out what it contains, glancing over at sandrise occasionally. He shifts uncomfortably as he unzips the bag.

Sandrise tilts her head, hoping to convey her question.  "friend..?"  The bag feizel opened first was filled with 'mana coins'.  A currency unused here.  They are made of a rather dull blue-grey metal, and seem to glow in reflections of the light setting a much stronger specular effect than should be happening.  But are otherwise rather plain coins with a triangular relief in the center.  There are hundreds of them in the bag, but it seems impossibly light.
Feizel looks rather impressed by the spoils in the bag, slightly relaxing "Is this some sort of fall back plan, and does that mean this is a safehouse now? More importantly, what's in the other bags."
Feizel proceeds to unzip the rest of the bags, eagerly unzipping them.

(06-23-2017, 04:33 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 11:56 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel begins to unzip one of the bags to find out what it contains, glancing over at sandrise occasionally. He shifts uncomfortably as he unzips the bag.

(06-23-2017, 12:19 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin keeps up his current stance as he speaks*
"Soon please"
The purple crystal golem just stands there without aggressing, but neither does it pull back or move.  As it taps it's foot a couple times crossing it's arms at the threat.

"What? What do you want from me to let me go?"
*Austin takes on a rather annoyed but disappointed expresdion*

//Yeah but you should know the sharp end itself also contains the magic giving it the ability to hit normally unhitable things such as ghost. Anything non physical of which a sword would be ineffective. It's basically a double wammie kinda thing. You can see and hit them.

(06-23-2017, 11:31 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 04:33 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Sandrise tilts her head, hoping to convey her question.  "friend..?"  The bag feizel opened first was filled with 'mana coins'.  A currency unused here.  They are made of a rather dull blue-grey metal, and seem to glow in reflections of the light setting a much stronger specular effect than should be happening.  But are otherwise rather plain coins with a triangular relief in the center.  There are hundreds of them in the bag, but it seems impossibly light.
Feizel looks rather impressed by the spoils in the bag, slightly relaxing  "Is this some sort of fall back plan, and does that mean this is a safehouse now? More importantly, what's in the other bags."

Each bag is filled with a different currency, one of some sort of gold money with a human's face on it, (really heavy bag all told) another filled with nothing it seemed at first, although there was a credit chit inside amongst the cardboard filler.  And yet another filled with some silver coins.  The coin mint isn't very well done and leaves the coins looking uggly and unfinished or simply really old.  Though it is the Azure Eyes emblem, they all look like that.  Sandrise allows the small pull-string bag to slide from her neck, (with a little shaking wildly as it had gotten caught for a moment)  Before it settled on the floor and she slid it forwards with a paw towards Feizel.  Inside were four things.  A silver amulet with no adornment, a silver jeweler's setting with fastenments for an amulet, a relatively sizable blue gem that you've seen somewhere before, and a small sheet of waxed parchment with an un-applied but previously prepared enchantment upon it.  The enchantment is rather intense and verbose, but almost too small to read without magnification.  (Some parts actually are.)  Sandrise appears to be unaware you had been in the middle of something as you haven't once asked for your leave to check on anything.  She's taken on a somehow businesslike tone to her movements and stance.

(06-23-2017, 06:12 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 04:33 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Sandrise tilts her head, hoping to convey her question.  "friend..?"  The bag feizel opened first was filled with 'mana coins'.  A currency unused here.  They are made of a rather dull blue-grey metal, and seem to glow in reflections of the light setting a much stronger specular effect than should be happening.  But are otherwise rather plain coins with a triangular relief in the center.  There are hundreds of them in the bag, but it seems impossibly light.

"What? What do you want from me to let me go?"
*Austin takes on a rather annoyed but disappointed express ion*

//Yeah but you should know the sharp end itself also contains the magic giving it the ability to hit normally unhitable things such as ghost. Anything non physical of which a sword would be ineffective. It's basically a double wammie kinda thing. You can see and hit them.

//There are no one size fits all enchantments or enhancements unfortunately.  But I do understand.  Your enchantment would be incorporeal striking.  And since it's still the blade of true-sight.  You would see within the golem two things.  A still fresh avali corpse, obviously un-living, partially ruined with gaping bloody holes covering parts of it's body, most notably the two empty eye sockets covered in still wet blood..  And shattered fragments of clear crystal that don't quite mesh with the purple crystal around it floating in the chest.

Still only silence for a moment before it reaches forwards again, but this time it isn't reaching for you, it's reaching to catch your blade should you attempt to strike at it.  After all, even with your enhancements, it doesn't seem like your blade can do much to the material that it is made up of.  Like striking granite.  Of course if you don't react it will simply grab your blade, and all things considered, wrench it from your hands or lift you into the air trying.  It might still leave openings if you're careful though.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 08:21 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 11:31 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel looks rather impressed by the spoils in the bag, slightly relaxing  "Is this some sort of fall back plan, and does that mean this is a safehouse now? More importantly, what's in the other bags."

Each bag is filled with a different currency, one of some sort of gold money with a human's face on it, (really heavy bag all told) another filled with nothing it seemed at first, although there was a credit chit inside amongst the cardboard filler.  And yet another filled with some silver coins.  The coin mint isn't very well done and leaves the coins looking uggly and unfinished or simply really old.  Though it is the Azure Eyes emblem, they all look like that.  Sandrise allows the small pull-string bag to slide from her neck, (with a little shaking wildly as it had gotten caught for a moment)  Before it settled on the floor and she slid it forwards with a paw towards Feizel.  Inside were four things.  A silver amulet with no adornment, a silver jeweler's setting with fastenments for an amulet, a relatively sizable blue gem that you've seen somewhere before, and a small sheet of waxed parchment with an un-applied but previously prepared enchantment upon it.  The enchantment is rather intense and verbose, but almost too small to read without magnification.  (Some parts actually are.)  Sandrise appears to be unaware you had been in the middle of something as you haven't once asked for your leave to check on anything.  She's taken on a somehow businesslike tone to her movements and stance.
Feizel's eyes are glimmering, clearly amazed by the sheer amount of currency laying about, but his gaze turns towards the shard, disturbed by the memories of the last time he saw it.
"This is her isn't it... I need to get something to read this fine print, so pardon me for a brief moment."
He quietly walks into the library to find a magnifying lens, finding one quickly and sees on confrontation of Austin and the golem, quite suprised.
"Two birds one stone! I found the golem and my lens. But who is the other one? A uninvited guest perhaps? Please do introduce yourself!"
He seems unimpressed by the new "guest"

(06-23-2017, 08:21 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 11:31 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel looks rather impressed by the spoils in the bag, slightly relaxing  "Is this some sort of fall back plan, and does that mean this is a safehouse now? More importantly, what's in the other bags."

(06-23-2017, 06:12 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "What? What do you want from me to let me go?"
*Austin takes on a rather annoyed but disappointed express ion*

//There are no one size fits all enchantments or enhancements unfortunately.  But I do understand.  Your enchantment would be incorporeal striking.  And since it's still the blade of true-sight.  You would see within the golem two things.  A still fresh avali corpse, obviously un-living, partially ruined with gaping bloody holes covering parts of it's body, most notably the two empty eye sockets covered in still wet blood..  And shattered fragments of clear crystal that don't quite mesh with the purple crystal around it floating in the chest.

Still only silence for a moment before it reaches forwards again, but this time it isn't reaching for you, it's reaching to catch your blade should you attempt to strike at it.  After all, even with your enhancements, it doesn't seem like your blade can do much to the material that it is made up of.  Like striking granite.  Of course if you don't react it will simply grab your blade, and all things considered, wrench it from your hands or lift you into the air trying.  It might still leave openings if you're careful though.
*Austin pulls his blade back a bit*
"Noooooo"
*Austin prepares himself to strike the golem. He plans to hit the golem to cause it to falter then Austin will run. He waits for the first reasonable chance*

//so let me explain how my current sword came to be. So it started off with the terra blade it was the terra blade from terraria. But then I decided the projectile would be unfair. So I decided I would change the sword. So I thought about what exactly do I see the terra blade as well I saw it as a sword full of mana that when swung some of the mana flies off in a sword shaped forming the projectile. The sword also produces mana because it doesn't run out or use your mana. So I said okay no projectile it's just a sword full of mana. I decided that would mean it could hurt magical beings uneffected by physical objects because well the mana would hurt the magic things. However I decided that was a little too boring for a signature weapon so I said what if you could harness that mana for something? What if you could use it in a cool way. So that's what the blue parts that look added later do it takes the mana and sends it into the body for something. So I thought well it gives you mana so you'd basically have endless mana from a sword that gives it off but wait that's also overpowered. Well okay what if when you send the mana in it goes to a body part and enhances it. Then I came to the eyes and thought what would that do in the eyes. Give you magical sight... and it could. I thought that was a good idea so that's what I went with. That's how I got to my current blade. It might change later but not in this rp now I'm using it.

EDIT NOW I HAVE SEEN ACHROMA'S POST: "Not the time" *Austin is too focused on the golem to pay attention to Feizel*

(06-23-2017, 10:01 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 08:21 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Each bag is filled with a different currency, one of some sort of gold money with a human's face on it, (really heavy bag all told) another filled with nothing it seemed at first, although there was a credit chit inside amongst the cardboard filler.  And yet another filled with some silver coins.  The coin mint isn't very well done and leaves the coins looking uggly and unfinished or simply really old.  Though it is the Azure Eyes emblem, they all look like that.  Sandrise allows the small pull-string bag to slide from her neck, (with a little shaking wildly as it had gotten caught for a moment)  Before it settled on the floor and she slid it forwards with a paw towards Feizel.  Inside were four things.  A silver amulet with no adornment, a silver jeweler's setting with fastenments for an amulet, a relatively sizable blue gem that you've seen somewhere before, and a small sheet of waxed parchment with an un-applied but previously prepared enchantment upon it.  The enchantment is rather intense and verbose, but almost too small to read without magnification.  (Some parts actually are.)  Sandrise appears to be unaware you had been in the middle of something as you haven't once asked for your leave to check on anything.  She's taken on a somehow businesslike tone to her movements and stance.
Feizel's eyes are glimmering, clearly amazed by the sheer amount of  currency laying about, but his gaze turns towards the shard, disturbed by the memories of the last time he saw it.
"This is her isn't it... I need to get something to read this fine print, so pardon me for a brief moment."
He quietly walks into the library to find a magnifying lens, finding one quickly and sees on confrontation of Austin and the golem, quite suprised.
"Two birds one stone! I found the golem and my lens. But who is the other one? A uninvited guest perhaps? Please do introduce yourself!"
  Sandrise made sure feizel didn't have the parchment when he moved to search for the magni- glass.  But otherwise stayed where she was waiting patiently.
(06-23-2017, 10:25 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 08:21 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Each bag is filled with a different currency, one of some sort of gold money with a human's face on it, (really heavy bag all told) another filled with nothing it seemed at first, although there was a credit chit inside amongst the cardboard filler.  And yet another filled with some silver coins.  The coin mint isn't very well done and leaves the coins looking uggly and unfinished or simply really old.  Though it is the Azure Eyes emblem, they all look like that.  Sandrise allows the small pull-string bag to slide from her neck, (with a little shaking wildly as it had gotten caught for a moment)  Before it settled on the floor and she slid it forwards with a paw towards Feizel.  Inside were four things.  A silver amulet with no adornment, a silver jeweler's setting with fastenments for an amulet, a relatively sizable blue gem that you've seen somewhere before, and a small sheet of waxed parchment with an un-applied but previously prepared enchantment upon it.  The enchantment is rather intense and verbose, but almost too small to read without magnification.  (Some parts actually are.)  Sandrise appears to be unaware you had been in the middle of something as you haven't once asked for your leave to check on anything.  She's taken on a somehow businesslike tone to her movements and stance.

*Austin pulls his blade back a bit*
"Noooooo"
*Austin prepares himself to strike the golem. He plans to hit the golem to cause it to falter then Austin will run. He waits for the first reasonable chance*

//so let me explain how my current sword came to be. So it started off with the terra blade it was the terra blade from terraria. But then I decided the projectile would be unfair. So I decided I would change the sword. So I thought about what exactly do I see the terra blade as well I saw it as a sword full of mana that when swung some of the mana flies off in a sword shaped forming the projectile. The sword also produces mana because it doesn't run out or use your mana. So I said okay no projectile it's just a sword full of mana. I decided that would mean it could hurt magical beings uneffected by physical objects because well the mana would hurt the magic things. However I decided that was a little too boring for a signature weapon so I said what if you could harness that mana for something? What if you could use it in a cool way. So that's what the blue parts that look added later do it takes the mana and sends it into the body for something. So I thought well it gives you mana so you'd basically have endless mana from a sword that gives it off but wait that's also overpowered. Well okay what if when you send the mana in it goes to a body part and enhances it. Then I came to the eyes and thought what would that do in the eyes. Give you magical sight... and it could. I thought that was a good idea so that's what I went with. That's how I got to my current blade. It might change later but not in this rp now I'm using it.

EDIT NOW I HAVE SEEN ACHROMA'S POST: "Not the time" *Austin is too focused on the golem to pay attention to Feizel*

the rather congested space Austin had found himself in limited his ability to move or strike at the golem, as the readying of the strike drew the blade back, nicking one of the bookshelves on the backswing as the golem stepped even closer, it had not once aimed to strike at Austin, and was now closing the last 5 feet towards Austin who could not back up without hitting the collumn.  Limiting him to stab or a downswing.  It kept it's form angled and low, ready to intercept anything austin could throw at it, hopefully.  Although Austin probably didn't know it, the golem was simply trying to get past the arc where the weapon could apply any real threat.  Where it could pin him and stop him from trying to attack it anymore.  A sparkle in the air, and a shimmer of a prepared defense settles over the golem's surface as it accelerates into a charge and potential tackle..

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-24-2017

(06-23-2017, 11:46 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 10:01 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel's eyes are glimmering, clearly amazed by the sheer amount of  currency laying about, but his gaze turns towards the shard, disturbed by the memories of the last time he saw it.
  Sandrise made sure feizel didn't have the parchment when he moved to search for the magni- glass.  But otherwise stayed where she was waiting patiently.
(06-23-2017, 10:25 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin pulls his blade back a bit*
"Noooooo"

the rather congested space Austin had found himself in limited his ability to move or strike at the golem, as the readying of the strike drew the blade back, nicking one of the bookshelves on the backswing as the golem stepped even closer, it had not once aimed to strike at Austin, and was now closing the last 5 feet towards Austin who could not back up without hitting the collumn.  Limiting him to stab or a downswing.  It kept it's form angled and low, ready to intercept anything austin could throw at it, hopefully.  Although Austin probably didn't know it, the golem was simply trying to get past the arc where the weapon could apply any real threat.  Where it could pin him and stop him from trying to attack it anymore.  A sparkle in the air, and a shimmer of a prepared defense settles over the golem's surface as it accelerates into a charge and potential tackle..
"people theses days... no manors!"
Feizel storms off, heading back to Sandrise with the lens, and stoops down by the parchment. "Back to business. Where to start..."
Feizel begins to carefully examine the text with the lens, trying not to miss a single detail of the enchantment. "this must have taken ages to write, but it looked like they already had a plan for this event."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-24-2017

(06-23-2017, 11:46 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 10:01 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel's eyes are glimmering, clearly amazed by the sheer amount of  currency laying about, but his gaze turns towards the shard, disturbed by the memories of the last time he saw it.

(06-23-2017, 10:25 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin pulls his blade back a bit*
"Noooooo"

"Why do you wanna kill me" *Austin braces his sword to hopefully deflect the tackle or at least soften the blow* "please don't"

//seriously im getting attacked by the golem and feizel just walks off calling me rude. Okay... not my character.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 02:00 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 11:46 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:   Sandrise made sure feizel didn't have the parchment when he moved to search for the magni- glass.  But otherwise stayed where she was waiting patiently.

"people theses days... no manors!"
Feizel storms off, heading back to Sandrise with the lens, and stoops down by the parchment. "Back to business. Where to start..."
Feizel begins to carefully examine the text with the lens, trying not to miss a single detail of the enchantment. "this must have taken ages to write, but it looked like they already had a plan for this event."

It's extremely wordy, and the enchantment has been maturing for a long time.  The writing almost burns your eyes a bit with it's intensity.  But it doesn't look like anything at all pleasant.  From what you can tell, there's enchantments of bound will all the way to those mentioning things that sound eerily familiar to slavery mentioning ownership of the subjects Azurei and Azureis.  Not to mention it's an agreement between multiple parties including the parents and individuals themselves..  Notwithstanding the large amount that goes over your head.  It apparently goes into action upon their death...  Pardon "first death"...  The gems are to be embedded within said pendant with provided enchantment and given to Sandrise, Avatar of the Azure Eye pack.  Sandrise sort of glares at the golem as it approaches carrying an unfamiliar Avali in it's arms.
(06-24-2017, 02:37 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 11:46 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:   Sandrise made sure feizel didn't have the parchment when he moved to search for the magni- glass.  But otherwise stayed where she was waiting patiently.

"Why do you wanna kill me" *Austin braces his sword to hopefully deflect the tackle or at least soften the blow* "please don't"

//seriously im getting attacked by the golem and feizel just walks off calling me rude. Okay... not my character.

//the golem isn't exactly attacking you.  It's technically protecting something else right now.  And it sounds like feizel is used to what you would consider oddities.  Meaning it's not so odd a response as you might think to simply call you rude and leave.  Sorry if it's making you nervous as a writer.  Just remember that everything is a learning experience.  Also, I know you think it could have technically just let you go and nothing would have happened.  But does that mean the golem did?  It doesn't know who you are other than an apparent tresspasser, who instantly drew a weapon at the sight of it and threatened it if it didn't let you go.  That's not exactly friendly, nor does it do a thing to prove your character's character.  Could be a thief, a murderor, a thug.  All kinds of things, wild-cards aren't exactly trustworthy.  plus *spoilers* and that's why.  I would explain more but...  It will be, hopefully soon. I'm sorry if you're getting irritated.

The golem doesn't impact you, well, at least not with any actual force, you feel a flat impact of about the level of force someone would use to poke you.  And then arms are wrapped around you, pinning your sword between your chest and theirs tight enough that moving it would probably threaten yourself more than them.  The arms do not crush you, it does not strike at you.  It simply pins your arms and sword to itself, hefts you up and turns around face to face with you as it starts walking. over it's shoulders you could see a couple books on the shelves that have cut-marks in them from your blade and defensive action.  The space was far too small for a two handed weapon to be so much as drawn safely, even if it had been at the hip.  Generally speaking, two handed weapons aren't a good idea indoors at all. 

You can hear an oddly pleasant earthy hum coming from it's body despite staring into the dead recesses of an eyeless Avali corpse.  An eerily comforting sound that continues to drone with no change.  It carries you towards the front entrance near feizel.  There was something to be desired in the attention to detail by the supposed intruder as it lifted him up high enough that he wouldn't be able to stick the landing from being released and dropped.  Arms padding across his garments and pulling any oddities out to check for anything possibly stolen before the golem stepped back.  Leaving Austin to collect himself and his things.  The golem hadn't caused more pain than landing on his ass any harder than if he'd fallen on his own.  At this point it left him to do as he pleased.  He hadn't stolen anything as far as it could tell or would know.  And it had him away from the books that had been threatened, all without anybody getting hurt...  Hopefully.  It was without a method to speak again though for now.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 03:34 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 02:00 AM)achroma Wrote: "people theses days... no manors!"

It's extremely wordy, and the enchantment has been maturing for a long time.  The writing almost burns your eyes a bit with it's intensity.  But it doesn't look like anything at all pleasant.  From what you can tell, there's enchantments of bound will all the way to those mentioning things that sound eerily familiar to slavery mentioning ownership of the subjects Azurei and Azureis.  Not to mention it's an agreement between multiple parties including the parents and individuals themselves..  Notwithstanding the large amount that goes over your head.  It apparently goes into action upon their death...  Pardon "first death"...  The gems are to be embedded within said pendant with provided enchantment and given to Sandrise, Avatar of the Azure Eye pack.  Sandrise sort of glares at the golem as it approaches carrying an unfamiliar Avali in it's arms.

(06-24-2017, 02:37 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Why do you wanna kill me" *Austin braces his sword to hopefully deflect the tackle or at least soften the blow* "please don't"

//the golem isn't exactly attacking you.  It's technically protecting something else right now.  And it sounds like feizel is used to what you would consider oddities.  Meaning it's not so odd a response as you might think to simply call you rude and leave.  Sorry if it's making you nervous as a writer.  Just remember that everything is a learning experience.  Also, I know you think it could have technically just let you go and nothing would have happened.  But does that mean the golem did?  It doesn't know who you are other than an apparent tresspasser, who instantly drew a weapon at the sight of it and threatened it if it didn't let you go.  That's not exactly friendly, nor does it do a thing to prove your character's character.  Could be a thief, a murderor, a thug.  All kinds of things, wild-cards aren't exactly trustworthy.  plus *spoilers* and that's why.  I would explain more but...  It will be, hopefully soon.  I'm sorry if you're getting irritated.

The golem doesn't impact you, well, at least not with any actual force, you feel a flat impact of about the level of force someone would use to poke you.  And then arms are wrapped around you, pinning your sword between your chest and theirs tight enough that moving it would probably threaten yourself more than them.  The arms do not crush you, it does not strike at you.  It simply pins your arms and sword to itself, hefts you up and turns around face to face with you as it starts walking. over it's shoulders you could see a couple books on the shelves that have cut-marks in them from your blade and defensive action.  The space was far too small for a two handed weapon to be so much as drawn safely, even if it had been at the hip.  Generally speaking, two handed weapons aren't a good idea indoors at all. 

You can hear an oddly pleasant earthy hum coming from it's body despite staring into the dead recesses of an eyeless Avali corpse.  An eerily comforting sound that continues to drone with no change.  It carries you towards the front entrance near feizel.  There was something to be desired in the attention to detail by the supposed intruder as it lifted him up high enough that he wouldn't be able to stick the landing from being released and dropped.  Arms padding across his garments and pulling any oddities out to check for anything possibly stolen before the golem stepped back.  Leaving Austin to collect himself and his things.  The golem hadn't caused more pain than landing on his ass any harder than if he'd fallen on his own.  At this point it left him to do as he pleased.  He hadn't stolen anything as far as it could tell or would know.  And it had him away from the books that had been threatened, all without anybody getting hurt...  Hopefully.  It was without a method to speak again though for now.
//im not getting irritated this is actually making me smile. The reason being that, well there's a difference of perspective going on here to the golem im some potentially dangerous intruder. But for Austin its different because up to this point hes been an accidental intruder, seeing that ritual circle do weird things, getting convonced by writer he needs to run, getting abandoned by writer and seeing your very creepy golem reaching for him. He must be screaming his lungs out on the inside. I was scared he was gonna die.

"Oof. Ow my arse." *out of Austin's things you would've only found 2 things in his clothes. Whatever this universe's equivilent to a phone is and the card Austin found outside. Austin immediately grabs his phone forgetting about the card. Then he turns to the golem* "if you weren't gonna kill me you should've said something i would've been happy to cooperate." *Austin doesnt realize the golem is mute*

*Austin gets up dust himself off a bit and puts his phone back where it was. Then turns back to feizel* "Umm hi you asked my name i think. Uhh im Austin."
*Austin hasnt payed much attention Sandrise probably for the better*