Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 06-25-2017

Joseph and Sara have occupied themselves with finding the answers to many of their questions, not willing to remain ignorant as is.
[The ominous clacking of a typewriter would like to inform you they're not going to be back for a while.]

ENTER CLYDE.

Clyde was your typical spare-faring mercenary, though rather short in stature. A flipper and short beak revealed him to be a penguin of some sort. Corpulent, but something he wouldn't want you to know is that he's off from a vacation, one that spanned a few months on the sunny beach of a far off world. As is, he considers himself back in the business, though his physique and appearance leave him lacking, in comparison to others.

As for attire, He wore a bomber jacket over the majority of his chest. Worn, frayed in some places, it had seen a bit of battle, or at least just his line of work. It seemed to extend outward more than it normally should have, meaning that his weight might've not been wholly attributing to this effect. Perhaps a vest, or something other lies underneath. 

For weaponry as it stood, there was a holster at his side, the butt of what appeared to be a Novakid-forged revolver stuck out of it. Though a bit of the paint that once coated the wood appeared to be rather chipped, implying the sidearm was aged and used, it could likely still end your life quickly. As quickly as a majority of methods, that is.

Now, in the real world. Clyde struggled to climb up a stool, but managed to anyway with a grunt. He pulled a cigar from his beak and quelled the flame into a nearby ashtray. He peered up at barkeep attending the bar, placing both his arms onto the bar, letting out an exaggerated sigh.

"Whiskey on tha' rocks, boss."

The Glitch barkeep peered upwards, whilst it still cleaned what appeared to be a plate, letting out robotic chirps of a voice to communicate. "On it. That'll cost you, yes."

Clyde rolled back onto his stool eagerly awaiting the drink as he peered around, clearly questioning what to do.

"Welcome to Goldport." He muttered. "Both towns're the fuckin' same, I tell ya'."

"Well, technically the--"

"Tell me bolts, what makes this place any different? It's got the same 'aroma'. Same businesses. Sure, different streets, people. Architecture. But that's just typical with towns. Nothin' that makes this place any technically different from Woodport, I tell ya'."

The flightless bird smirked, as his corpulent self brought out what was a rugged wallet out from under his jacket, pulling out a dull card and sliding it across the counter.

"There's ya' payment. There's a difference between an honest customa', and a thief, y'know."

The Glitch let out a few unintelligible chirps, as it did what it was asked of.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-25-2017

(06-24-2017, 03:34 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 02:00 AM)achroma Wrote: "people theses days... no manors!"
Feizel storms off, heading back to Sandrise with the lens, and stoops down by the parchment. "Back to business. Where to start..."
Feizel begins to carefully examine the text with the lens, trying not to miss a single detail of the enchantment. "this must have taken ages to write, but it looked like they already had a plan for this event."

It's extremely wordy, and the enchantment has been maturing for a long time.  The writing almost burns your eyes a bit with it's intensity.  But it doesn't look like anything at all pleasant.  From what you can tell, there's enchantments of bound will all the way to those mentioning things that sound eerily familiar to slavery mentioning ownership of the subjects Azurei and Azureis.  Not to mention it's an agreement between multiple parties including the parents and individuals themselves..  Not withstanding the large amount that goes over your head.  It apparently goes into action upon their death...  Pardon "first death"...  The gems are to be embedded within said pendant with provided enchantment and given to Sandrise, Avatar of the Azure Eye pack.  Sandrise sort of glares at the golem as it approaches carrying an unfamiliar Avali in it's arms.
"Well then, this sounds interesting. at least they don't need to go though the usual revival processes... I wish I could have gotten that..."
Feizel snickers as the golem drops Austin and proceeds to roll up the enchantment and slides the gem into the amulet, and puts the parchment adjacent to the amulet.
"hopefully this works, otherwise I might end up as fine ribbons of flesh... you wouldn't do that would you?" Feizel looks at sandrise uncomfortably shifting, before quickly Turing towards Austin
"Hi Austin, I am Feizel. Nice to meet you. So what brings you here? More importantly what did you do and are you alone?"
He causally leans against a table studying Austin very carefully with a cold and calculated gaze

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-25-2017

(06-25-2017, 12:53 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 03:34 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: It's extremely wordy, and the enchantment has been maturing for a long time.  The writing almost burns your eyes a bit with it's intensity.  But it doesn't look like anything at all pleasant.  From what you can tell, there's enchantments of bound will all the way to those mentioning things that sound eerily familiar to slavery mentioning ownership of the subjects Azurei and Azureis.  Not to mention it's an agreement between multiple parties including the parents and individuals themselves..  Not withstanding the large amount that goes over your head.  It apparently goes into action upon their death...  Pardon "first death"...  The gems are to be embedded within said pendant with provided enchantment and given to Sandrise, Avatar of the Azure Eye pack.  Sandrise sort of glares at the golem as it approaches carrying an unfamiliar Avali in it's arms.
"Well then, this sounds interesting. at least they don't need to go though the usual revival processes... I wish I could have gotten that..."
Feizel snickers as the golem drops Austin and proceeds to roll up the enchantment and slides the gem into the amulet, and puts the parchment adjacent to the amulet.
"hopefully this works, otherwise I might end up as fine ribbons of flesh... you wouldn't do that would you?" Feizel looks at sandrise uncomfortably shifting, before quickly Turing towards Austin
"Hi Austin, I am Feizel. Nice to meet you. So what brings you here? More importantly what did you do and are you alone?"
He causally leans against a table studying Austin very carefully with a cold and calculated gaze
*Austin clears his throat*
"Uhh this might sound stupid at first but i swear im not lying"

"So i had just finished doing something important and due to my workplace being closed by blizzard warning. I found what looked like an abandoned theater on the outside your house. Oh and i found some trash let me pick that up" *Austin finds the card that would've fallen out during the shake down* "yes this ill throw this away when were done talking. So i decided to explore this building and found its actually really nice on the inside. Then somebody came in or was here I'm not sure. They were also an avali i never got their name but he needed help and i was worried he'd arrest me but he said he would be too, and we lifted an obelisk up" *Austin points to the obelisk circle thing* "then you came in and we hid in the library, and then after waiting for a chance to run the golem found me and the other person ran off, where and with anything i dont know. Any questions? I'll do my best to answer"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-25-2017

(06-25-2017, 12:53 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 03:34 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: It's extremely wordy, and the enchantment has been maturing for a long time.  The writing almost burns your eyes a bit with it's intensity.  But it doesn't look like anything at all pleasant.  From what you can tell, there's enchantments of bound will all the way to those mentioning things that sound eerily familiar to slavery mentioning ownership of the subjects Azurei and Azureis.  Not to mention it's an agreement between multiple parties including the parents and individuals themselves..  Not withstanding the large amount that goes over your head.  It apparently goes into action upon their death...  Pardon "first death"...  The gems are to be embedded within said pendant with provided enchantment and given to Sandrise, Avatar of the Azure Eye pack.  Sandrise sort of glares at the golem as it approaches carrying an unfamiliar Avali in it's arms.

Sandrise simply seems to smile at getting at least half of her prize.   The parchment jumps in your fingers lurching away from the gem as the enchantments transferred one copy to the surface of the gem.  The text spiraling across the surface in orange as it slowly faded into a silvered text.  The blue within it rapidly consolidated to a point at the center of it.  The former blue condensing into a tiny bright blue light floating in the hollow void of a now clear crystalline surface.  What few fractures and fissures fading instantly from it's surface.  She hadn't expected feizel to attempt it himself, and had been hoping to see if he could redirect her to a jeweler, but as it was.  He'd done an acceptable job himself.  Not great or exceptional, simply acceptable.  But that's really all she needed.

Meanwhile the crystalline golem stood awkwardly in the etrance silently, simply watching what may happen around it.

(06-25-2017, 04:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 12:53 PM)achroma Wrote: "Well then, this sounds interesting. at least they don't need to go though the usual revival processes... I wish I could have gotten that..."
*Austin clears his throat*

"So i had just finished doing something important and due to my workplace being closed by blizzard warning. I found what looked like an abandoned theater on the outside your house. Oh and i found some trash let me pick that up" *Austin finds the card that would've fallen out during the shake down* "yes this ill throw this away when were done talking. So i decided to explore this building and found its actually really nice on the inside. Then somebody came in or was here I'm not sure. They were also an avali i never got their name but he needed help and i was worried he'd arrest me but he said he would be too, and we lifted an obelisk up" *Austin points to the obelisk circle thing* "then you came in and we hid in the library, and then after waiting for a chance to run the golem found me and the other person ran off, where and with anything i dont know. Any questions? I'll do my best to answer"

(06-25-2017, 04:52 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 12:53 PM)achroma Wrote: "Well then, this sounds interesting. at least they don't need to go though the usual revival processes... I wish I could have gotten that..."

Sandrise simply seems to smile at getting at least half of her prize.   The parchment jumps in your fingers lurching away from the gem as the enchantments transferred one copy to the surface of the gem.  The text spiraling across the surface in orange as it slowly faded into a silvered text.  The blue within it rapidly consolidated to a point at the center of it.  The former blue condensing into a tiny bright blue light floating in the hollow void of a now clear crystalline surface.  What few fractures and fissures fading instantly from it's surface.  She hadn't expected feizel to attempt it himself, and had been hoping to see if he could redirect her to a jeweler, but as it was.  He'd done an acceptable job himself.  Not great or exceptional, simply acceptable.  But that's really all she needed.

Meanwhile the crystalline golem stood awkwardly in the etrance silently, simply watching what may happen around it.
Feizel takes in all of what Austin said, and regards him with a surprised gaze. "Curiosity killed the cat Austin." Feizel quickly glances at sandrise for a reaction before proceeding. "your lucky nothing happend to you, otherwise you might have ended up dead, or worse. Feizel strides over to the fallen book picking it up. "I haven't seen runes like that since... He glares grimly at Austin, something is bothering him. "Did anything happen to the tablet after you fixed the obelisk, or have any idea where the avali went?" He quickly turns to the golem "and you my friend need to find out what I need to do next about this enchantment, or else your errrr "friend" might not come back."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-25-2017

(06-25-2017, 06:39 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 04:32 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin clears his throat*

(06-25-2017, 04:52 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Sandrise simply seems to smile at getting at least half of her prize.   The parchment jumps in your fingers lurching away from the gem as the enchantments transferred one copy to the surface of the gem.  The text spiraling across the surface in orange as it slowly faded into a silvered text.  The blue within it rapidly consolidated to a point at the center of it.  The former blue condensing into a tiny bright blue light floating in the hollow void of a now clear crystalline surface.  What few fractures and fissures fading instantly from it's surface.  She hadn't expected feizel to attempt it himself, and had been hoping to see if he could redirect her to a jeweler, but as it was.  He'd done an acceptable job himself.  Not great or exceptional, simply acceptable.  But that's really all she needed.

Feizel takes in all of what Austin said, and regards him with a surprised gaze. "Curiosity killed the cat Austin." Feizel quickly glances at sandrise for a reaction before proceeding. "your lucky nothing happend to you, otherwise you might have ended up dead, or worse. Feizel strides over to the fallen book picking it up. "I haven't seen runes like that since... He glares grimly at Austin, something is bothering him. "Did anything happen to the tablet after you fixed the obelisk, or have any idea where the avali went?" He quickly turns to the golem "and you my friend need to find out what I need to do next about this enchantment, or else your errrr "friend" might not come back."
*Austin shifts uncomfortably* "uhh well things didnt go close to what i expected but anyways the hmm give me a second to recall" *he pauses* "ohh yeah  the tablet broke and some weird ooze came out cant tell why i don't know much about any magic really but it did."  *Austin pauses for a bit* "and as far as i know the avali just ran deeper into the library wether he's there or not now i can't say." *Austin shifts a bit more* "so what are you gonna do with me?"

(06-25-2017, 06:52 AM)Cereal Wrote: Joseph and Sara have occupied themselves with finding the answers to many of their questions, not willing to remain ignorant as is.
[The ominous clacking of a typewriter would like to inform you they're not going to be back for a while.]

ENTER CLYDE.

Clyde was your typical spare-faring mercenary, though rather short in stature. A flipper and short beak revealed him to be a penguin of some sort. Corpulent, but something he wouldn't want you to know is that he's off from a vacation, one that spanned a few months on the sunny beach of a far off world. As is, he considers himself back in the business, though his physique and appearance leave him lacking, in comparison to others.

As for attire, He wore a bomber jacket over the majority of his chest. Worn, frayed in some places, it had seen a bit of battle, or at least just his line of work. It seemed to extend outward more than it normally should have, meaning that his weight might've not been wholly attributing to this effect. Perhaps a vest, or something other lies underneath. 

For weaponry as it stood, there was a holster at his side, the butt of what appeared to be a Novakid-forged revolver stuck out of it. Though a bit of the paint that once coated the wood appeared to be rather chipped, implying the sidearm was aged and used, it could likely still end your life quickly. As quickly as a majority of methods, that is.

Now, in the real world. Clyde struggled to climb up a stool, but managed to anyway with a grunt. He pulled a cigar from his beak and quelled the flame into a nearby ashtray. He peered up at barkeep attending the bar, placing both his arms onto the bar, letting out an exaggerated sigh.

"Whiskey on tha' rocks, boss."

The Glitch barkeep peered upwards, whilst it still cleaned what appeared to be a plate, letting out robotic chirps of a voice to communicate. "On it. That'll cost you, yes."

Clyde rolled back onto his stool eagerly awaiting the drink as he peered around, clearly questioning what to do.

"Welcome to Goldport." He muttered. "Both towns're the fuckin' same, I tell ya'."

"Well, technically the--"

"Tell me bolts, what makes this place any different? It's got the same 'aroma'. Same businesses. Sure, different streets, people. Architecture. But that's just typical with towns. Nothin' that makes this place any technically different from Woodport, I tell ya'."

The flightless bird smirked, as his corpulent self brought out what was a rugged wallet out from under his jacket, pulling out a dull card and sliding it across the counter.

"There's ya' payment. There's a difference between an honest customa', and a thief, y'know."

The Glitch let out a few unintelligible chirps, as it did what it was asked of.

A sandy colored kineptic walks into the bar, cowboy hat tipped downwards and takes a seat next to the penguin, not even shooting him a glance
"Give me the strongest whiskey you have... and lots of it too"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-26-2017

Sandrise retakes her amulet and somehow wrangles it about her own neck.  As it settles there the gem loses all color running suddenly clear as Sandrise huffs, fiddling a bit with it using her paws as she rapidly shrinks down taking up her smaller form to avoid damaging it as the amulet shrinks with her even as the stone and it's setting do not.  The golem however seems to have relaxed a bit about something.  Though yet it remains silent.  It's contextual enchantment still remaining suspended where Feizel and it had originally arrived.  With the clipboard that had been set as it's controller settled upon a table nearby it.  A certain intensity welled up in the air about Sandrise as she fiddled.  But it could easily be confused for the sudden change in feizel's attitude.  With Sandrise focused elsewhere in apparent excitement of something and neither her nor the golem able to truly converse, there wasn't going to be much coming from that side of the "conversation" right now.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 06-26-2017

(06-25-2017, 09:49 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 06:52 AM)Cereal Wrote: Snip

A sandy colored kineptic walks into the bar, cowboy hat tipped downwards and takes a seat next to the penguin, not even shooting him a glance

Clyde pulled out a deck of playing cards from under his jacket, idly shuffling them as he kept to himself.

The Glitch bartender took the card, peering at it. Utterly confused. Instead he'd knock on the wall, and a rugged, yet still seemingly young female Hylotl rushed out of what was supposedly the kitchen, peering at the Glitch. The typical three-eyed glasses adorned her face as a greasy apron ran down her rather casually clothed form. "What's the problem, bolt-brain?"

"..how do I.. work.. this."

"Do we have to go over this every time? Open the counter and slide in the slit-thing.. ee. I don't know what humans call it, to be frank."

"But wouldn't that grind the card?"

Clyde peered over at the Kineptic, halting the card shuffling as he pat him on the side to steal his attention. "Do ya' see 'em? Pfah!" He'd state, though in a hushed tone.

"No, silly. It's meant for the card to go through. Look, go take a break." She'd state, before snatching the card from the Glitch. He abruptly went off into the back, though to where, that was unknown.

"And you two-- I heard some mumbling. Did you change your order or..." She'd question, turning her attention to the pair. Clyde simply shook his head no, though whatever the Kineptic said or did-- that was merely uncontrollable.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-26-2017

(06-25-2017, 08:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 06:39 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel takes in all of what Austin said, and regards him with a surprised gaze. "Curiosity killed the cat Austin." Feizel quickly glances at sandrise for a reaction before proceeding. "your lucky nothing happend to you, otherwise you might have ended up dead, or worse. Feizel strides over to the fallen book picking it up. "I haven't seen runes like that since... He glares grimly at Austin, something is bothering him. "Did anything happen to the tablet after you fixed the obelisk, or have any idea where the avali went?" He quickly turns to the golem "and you my friend need to find out what I need to do next about this enchantment, or else your errrr "friend" might not come back."
*Austin shifts uncomfortably* "uhh well things didnt go close to what i expected but anyways the hmm give me a second to recall" *he pauses* "ohh yeah  the tablet broke and some weird ooze came out cant tell why i don't know much about any magic really but it did."  *Austin pauses for a bit* "and as far as i know the avali just ran deeper into the library wether he's there or not now i can't say." *Austin shifts a bit more* "so what are you gonna do with me?"

Feizel paces around Austin, his gaze unbreaking. "Well Austin, I could do whatever I wanted to you, but it won't matter as long as its still here." Feizel puts the book on a table, its pages still open, and turns towards the golem.

(06-26-2017, 01:58 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Sandrise retakes her amulet and somehow wrangles it about her own neck.  As it settles there the gem loses all color running suddenly clear as Sandrise huffs, fiddling a bit with it using her paws as she rapidly shrinks down taking up her smaller form to avoid damaging it as the amulet shrinks with her even as the stone and it's setting do not.  The golem however seems to have relaxed a bit about something.  Though yet it remains silent.  It's contextual enchantment still remaining suspended where Feizel and it had originally arrived.  With the clipboard that had been set as it's controller settled upon a table nearby it.  A certain intensity welled up in the air about Sandrise as she fiddled.  But it could easily be confused for the sudden change in feizel's attitude.  With Sandrise focused elsewhere in apparent excitement of something and neither her nor the golem able to truly converse, there wasn't going to be much coming from that side of the "conversation" right now.

"Now then, shall we continue our conversation, my crystalline friend? Feizel grabs the clipboard and passes it over towards the golem. He seems to be strangly calm about the previous events "where did we leave off? Oh yes, what do you remember last before this happend?"

(06-26-2017, 09:47 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 09:49 PM)achroma Wrote: A sandy colored kineptic walks into the bar, cowboy hat tipped downwards and takes a seat next to the penguin, not even shooting him a glance

Clyde pulled out a deck of playing cards from under his jacket, idly shuffling them as he kept to himself.

The Glitch bartender took the card, peering at it. Utterly confused. Instead he'd knock on the wall, and a rugged, yet still seemingly young female Hylotl rushed out of what was supposedly the kitchen, peering at the Glitch. The typical three-eyed glasses adorned her face as a greasy apron ran down her rather casually clothed form. "What's the problem, bolt-brain?"

"..how do I.. work.. this."

"Do we have to go over this every time? Open the counter and slide in the slit-thing.. ee. I don't know what humans call it, to be frank."

"But wouldn't that grind the card?"

Clyde peered over at the Kineptic, halting the card shuffling as he pat him on the side to steal his attention. "Do ya' see 'em? Pfah!" He'd state, though in a hushed tone.

"No, silly. It's meant for the card to go through. Look, go take a break." She'd state, before snatching the card from the Glitch. He abruptly went off into the back, though to where, that was unknown.

"And you two-- I heard some mumbling. Did you change your order or..." She'd question, turning her attention to the pair. Clyde simply shook his head no, though whatever the Kineptic said or did-- that was merely uncontrollable.
Sol chuckles at the fault of the glitch quickly composing himself before the new waiter came by. "Give my friend over here some too, it's on the house." He turns towards Clyde when the waiter leaves. "Names Sol, nice to meet you. Seems like barkeeps drink away their brain cells, seeing as they can't do simple tasks."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 10:49 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 08:04 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin shifts uncomfortably* "uhh well things didnt go close to what i expected but anyways the hmm give me a second to recall" *he pauses* "ohh yeah  the tablet broke and some weird ooze came out cant tell why i don't know much about any magic really but it did."  *Austin pauses for a bit* "and as far as i know the avali just ran deeper into the library wether he's there or not now i can't say." *Austin shifts a bit more* "so what are you gonna do with me?"

Feizel paces around Austin, his gaze unbreaking. "Well Austin, I could do whatever I wanted to you, but it won't matter as long as its still here." Feizel puts the book on a table, its pages still open, and turns towards the golem.

(06-26-2017, 01:58 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Sandrise retakes her amulet and somehow wrangles it about her own neck.  As it settles there the gem loses all color running suddenly clear as Sandrise huffs, fiddling a bit with it using her paws as she rapidly shrinks down taking up her smaller form to avoid damaging it as the amulet shrinks with her even as the stone and it's setting do not.  The golem however seems to have relaxed a bit about something.  Though yet it remains silent.  It's contextual enchantment still remaining suspended where Feizel and it had originally arrived.  With the clipboard that had been set as it's controller settled upon a table nearby it.  A certain intensity welled up in the air about Sandrise as she fiddled.  But it could easily be confused for the sudden change in feizel's attitude.  With Sandrise focused elsewhere in apparent excitement of something and neither her nor the golem able to truly converse, there wasn't going to be much coming from that side of the "conversation" right now.

"Now then, shall we continue our conversation, my crystalline friend? Feizel grabs the clipboard and passes it over towards the golem. He seems to be strangly calm about the previous events "where did we leave off? Oh yes, what do you remember last before this happend?"

*Austin just stands (or sits) there at a loss of what to do confused why Feizel just moved on to the golem as if nothing is wrong.* "..." *Austin scratches his head and just thinks for a minute*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 10:49 AM)achroma Wrote: "Now then, shall we continue our conversation, my crystalline friend? Feizel grabs the clipboard and passes it over towards the golem. He seems to be strangly calm about the previous events "where did we leave off? Oh yes, what do you remember last before this happend?"

A flash and a crackle elsewhere is heard, before a small stream of light streams through the air, seeming to hit something invisible midair as the light spread out with a so called magical impact, spreading the white mist once more.  "Already finished before.  Repeating..  The death of two and life of three.  Fleeting of the animal.  Surrounded, nervous, strike out at oddities, not see but hear and feel.  World in dark, now in light.  Can't hurt now, only protect...   ...  Want to make world disappear.  Too many surrounding, too much noise.  Loud noise, hide and fall and need to run.  Then here we move.  Quiet but still many."

(06-26-2017, 07:35 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 10:49 AM)achroma Wrote: "Now then, shall we continue our conversation, my crystalline friend? Feizel grabs the clipboard and passes it over towards the golem. He seems to be strangly calm about the previous events "where did we leave off? Oh yes, what do you remember last before this happend?"

A flash and a crackle elsewhere is heard, before a small stream of light streams through the air, seeming to hit something invisible midair as the light spread out with a so called magical impact, spreading the white mist once more.  "Already finished before.  Repeating..  The death of two and life of three.  Fleeting of the animal.  Surrounded, nervous, strike out at oddities, not see but hear and feel.  World in dark, now in light.  Can't hurt now, only protect...   ...  Want to make world disappear.  Too many surrounding, too much noise.  Loud noise, hide and fall and need to run.  Then here we move.  Quiet but still many."
"Well that's another probally problematic thing. So By the sounds of it, there are more shades out there, waiting for the right moment to strike?"
Feizel sighs, clearly fed up.
"Never a straight response... could have just been simple."
Feizel stares at Austin, which would make him slightly more uncomfortable

(06-26-2017, 05:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 10:49 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel paces around Austin, his gaze unbreaking. "Well Austin, I could do whatever I wanted to you, but it won't matter as long as its still here." Feizel puts the book on a table, its pages still open, and turns towards the golem.

*Austin just stands (or sits) there at a loss of what to do confused why Feizel just moved on to the golem as if nothing is wrong.* "..." *Austin scratches his head and just thinks for a minute*
"Well, you look confused, so I'm going to enlighten you a bit. Like Sandrise, being the avatar of the pack the golem belongs to, my father decided to do something along those lines. But what came though was well, melovel-"
A bookshelf in the distance crashes down, fallowed by screeching by writer. Feizel clutches the book close to his chest

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 10:50 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 05:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin just stands (or sits) there at a loss of what to do confused why Feizel just moved on to the golem as if nothing is wrong.* "..." *Austin scratches his head and just thinks for a minute*
"Well, you look confused, so I'm going to enlighten you a bit. Like Sandrise, being the avatar of the pack the golem belongs to, my father decided to do something along those lines. But what came though was well, melovel-"
A bookshelf in the distance crashes down, fallowed by screeching by writer. Feizel clutches  the book close to his chest
"I have no idea what you mean by avatar but sure okay there's some evil goop going around" *hears scream* "And its attacking the other avali!" *Austin looks to his sword not sure if it'll be effective* "how does one kill evil goop?" *Austin is willing to help you solve this problem seeing as he accidently and unknowingly helped start it*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-27-2017

(06-26-2017, 11:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 10:50 PM)achroma Wrote: "Well, you look confused, so I'm going to enlighten you a bit. Like Sandrise, being the avatar of the pack the golem belongs to, my father decided to do something along those lines. But what came though was well, melovel-"
A bookshelf in the distance crashes down, fallowed by screeching by writer. Feizel clutches  the book close to his chest
"I have no idea what you mean by avatar but sure okay there's some evil goop going around" *hears scream* "And its attacking the other avali!" *Austin looks to his sword not sure if it'll be effective* "how does one kill evil goop?" *Austin seems willing to help you solve this problem seeing as he accidentally and unknowingly helped start it*

A voice speaks up from behind them.  "By forcing it to follow your rules."  The words are spoken in a rather uncoordinated monotone. By the blue eyed avali that had now taken up the position of Sandrise, as she adjusted the pendant again , standing up.  Eyes aglow blue while seeming empty of personality for now.  Azureis form stands expressionless and moving. Clothed with the same former grey robes she'd previously worn in life.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 06-27-2017

(06-26-2017, 10:49 AM)achroma Wrote: Sol chuckles at the fault of the glitch quickly composing himself before the new waiter came by. "Give my friend over here some too, it's on the house." He turns towards Clyde when the waiter leaves. "Names Sol, nice to meet you. Seems like barkeeps drink away their brain cells, seeing as they can't do simple tasks."

Clyde chuckled. "Nah, it's just their uh.. codin' or somethin'. I mean, not all Glitch I've met are braindead."

The Hylotl merely blinked at Clyde, before turning to Sol. "I mean-- I don't even half know what you ordered. I'll keep it in mind that it's 'on the house', however."

Clyde merely spoke up. "Whiskey on the rocks, fishy. He wanted a bitta' whiskey himself."

The Hylotl nodded, sort of disgruntled at Clyde's wording, but nonetheless waited for Sol to speak up as if to confirm this.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-27-2017

"One does not simiply kill a god Austin... you would need to seal this one up for eternity, and even then his influence is still vast, such as that buisness card. My father acomplised that, but the cost of an entire town, including himself. All I was left of his belongings was this book, highly sought after because of its contents, if it where to fall into the wrong hands, or even worse, what came out of the tablet, it's the end of days..."
Feizel is clearly on the edge of a break down, the stress is starting to get to him, and the fact that his father was a touchy subject. Meanwhile Writers voice can be heard from the depths of the library, echoing around the theatre, distorted and slightly serpent like.

ʄơɱ ɬɧɛ ʄơɱƖɛʂʂ ۷ơıɖʂ ɠąıŋɠ ɱą, ɬɧɛɛ ʂıŋɠʂ ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ. ŋơɬ ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ ʂųƈɧ ąʂ ąŋ ơų ƈąŋ ƈơŋƈɛı۷ɛ ơʄ, ŋơ ı; ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ ɱơɛ ıɱơɖıąƖ ɬɧąŋ ɬɧɛ ɛƖɛɱɛŋɬʂ ɬɧɛɱʂɛƖ۷ɛʂ, ɛɬ ƈơŋʂɬąŋɬƖ ƈơɱıŋɠ ıŋɬơ ɛҳıʂɬɛŋƈɛ ɛ۷ɛŋ ąʂ ıɬ ıʂ ɖɛʂɬơɛɖ. ıɬ ıʂ ɬɧɛ ƈɧıƖɖ ơʄ ƈɧąơʂ, ɬɧɛ ąɬɧą ɬơ ɬɧɛ ŋɛҳɬ. ɬɧɛ ɖąƙŋɛʂʂ ʂɧąƖƖ ʂąƖƖơ ɬɧɛ Ɩąŋɖ, ąŋɖ ıŋ ıɬʂ ąƙɛ ɬɧɛɛ ıƖƖ ʄơƖƖơ ą ʂɬơɱ, ąʂ ɬɧɛ ąɛɬıɬɛ ơʄ ŋơɬɧıŋɠ ɛҳąŋɖʂ ơ۷ɛ ɬɧɛ ơƖɖ. ʄơɱ ɬɧɛ ʄơɱƖɛʂʂ ۷ơıɖʂ ɠąıŋɠ ɱą, ɬɧɛɛ ʂıŋɠʂ ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ.

İ̶̢̞̘͚̪̤̱͉̙͚̥̝̬̳͖̠͔̜̔̅̾͊̽̀̌ͧ͂ͫͪ́Ť̶̡̛̥̩̮̲̫̻͎̦͚̯̟̟̰͙̻̖̮̭̊̈́̌ͧͤ͂ͤͥ̅͌͗̽̉̽͆ͥ̚͞ ̆ͥ͊̎͑̋́҉̯̦̙͚͈͢͠D̨̤̞̖̤̯̠͕̟̮̭͖̣̯̳̝͈̻̙ͦ̀ͤͣͣͩ̐͜͢Ē͑ͫͦ̓ͩͫ́҉̗̯̰̲V̡̲̝͚̜ͥ̏͐̿̄̈́͂̉̒ͭ̋ͣ̈́ͧ̎ͣ̇͌̚͠Ơ̫̻̦̮̪̘̆̑ͣ͗̏ͩ̿́͐ͭ́̀U̷͎̜̭͖͍̖̯͚̮̠̟̼̘̹̤͑̓̓ͥ̿͐͗͐̽̓̑ͩ̉͊͌̉̒̔͠R̵̠͈̮̮̫̰͖̩͕̻̞̘͚̱̺͈ͭͥ̈̈́ͣͬ̀̌̔ͥ͆́̃̕͘͜ͅS̢̛̩̝͓̲̱̝͉͔ͤ̊͆͛̉̋͐̊͐ͪͭ͂͗̐ͩ͗̽̓̍̕.̸̧̰̫̭͎̭͓̰͒ͦ̄̈́̑͋̅̐̕͘

(06-27-2017, 11:03 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 10:49 AM)achroma Wrote: Sol chuckles at the fault of the glitch quickly composing himself before the new waiter came by. "Give my friend over here some too, it's on the house." He turns towards Clyde when the waiter leaves. "Names Sol, nice to meet you. Seems like barkeeps drink away their brain cells, seeing as they can't do simple tasks."

Clyde chuckled. "Nah, it's just their uh.. codin' or somethin'. I mean, not all Glitch I've met are braindead."

The Hylotl merely blinked at Clyde, before turning to Sol. "I mean-- I don't even half know what you ordered. I'll keep it in mind that it's 'on the house', however."

Clyde merely spoke up. "Whiskey on the rocks, fishy. He wanted a bitta' whiskey himself."

The Hylotl nodded, sort of disgruntled at Clyde's wording, but nonetheless waited for Sol to speak up as if to confirm this.
"I'll take the strongest whiskey you have, served in a pint glass if possible." Sol looks at Clyde again "tough day at work... boss thinks I'm purposely setting fire to other employes... turns out when novakids get shocked with high enough voltage, they tent to spontaneously combust, which is common at the shuttel works."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 11:52 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 11:03 AM)Cereal Wrote:

"I'll take the strongest whiskey you have, served in a pint glass if possible." Sol looks at Clyde again "tough day at work... boss thinks I'm purposely setting fire to other employes... turns out when novakids get shocked with high enough voltage, they tent to spontaneously combust, which is common at the shuttel works."

"Alright. Just.. Give me a moment. I'll be back out with what you need. Have the payment ready by then!" She'd state, giving a smile before almost rushing herself back into the kitchen, likely to investigate where the Glitch had gotten himself to.

"Really? Eh. Never really knew that, I 'spose. I mean, I've worked around mech parts a few times. Some say I'm a good mechanic, but-- nothin' better than getting work done with a gun. And I'll tell ya', Novakid guns.. wew. They can shoot damn well, is all you need to know."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 01:52 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 11:52 AM)achroma Wrote: "I'll take the strongest whiskey you have, served in a pint glass if possible." Sol looks at Clyde again "tough day at work... boss thinks I'm purposely setting fire to other employes... turns out when novakids get shocked with high enough voltage, they tent to spontaneously combust, which is common at the shuttel works."

"Alright. Just.. Give me a moment. I'll be back out with what you need. Have the payment ready by then!" She'd state, giving a smile before almost rushing herself back into the kitchen, likely to investigate where the Glitch had gotten himself to.

"Really? Eh. Never really knew that, I 'spose. I mean, I've worked around mech parts a few times. Some say I'm a good mechanic, but-- nothin' better than getting work done with a gun. And I'll tell ya', Novakid guns.. wew. They can shoot damn well, is all you need to know."

"That's interesting... you seem to know a lot about guns. What kind of business are you exactly in anyways?" Sol pulls out a leather wallet and puts it on the counter with gusto. "More importantly, are you here for business or a vacation?"