Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 04:15 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 11:50 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "I have no idea what you mean by avatar but sure okay there's some evil goop going around" *hears scream* "And its attacking the other avali!" *Austin looks to his sword not sure if it'll be effective* "how does one kill evil goop?" *Austin seems willing to help you solve this problem seeing as he accidentally and unknowingly helped start it*

A voice speaks up from behind them.  "By forcing it to follow your rules."  The words are spoken in a rather uncoordinated monotone. By the blue eyed avali that had now taken up the position of Sandrise, as she adjusted the pendant again , standing up.  Eyes aglow blue while seeming empty of personality for now.  Azureis form stands expressionless and moving.  Clothed with the same former grey robes she'd previously worn in life.
"Were you always here? Uhh not important, what exactly do you mean?" *Austin turns to Feizel looking very worried*
(06-27-2017, 11:52 AM)achroma Wrote: "One does not simiply kill a god Austin... you would need to seal this one up for eternity, and even then his influence is still vast, such as that buisness card. My father acomplised that, but the cost of an entire town, including himself. All I was left of his belongings was this book, highly sought after because of its contents, if it where to fall into the wrong hands, or even worse, what came out of the tablet, it's the end of days..."
Feizel is clearly on the edge of a break down, the stress is starting to get to him, and the fact that his father was a touchy subject. Meanwhile Writers voice can be heard from the depths of the library, echoing around the theatre, distorted and slightly serpent like.

ʄơɱ ɬɧɛ ʄơɱƖɛʂʂ ۷ơıɖʂ ɠąıŋɠ ɱą, ɬɧɛɛ ʂıŋɠʂ ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ. ŋơɬ ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ ʂųƈɧ ąʂ ąŋ ơų ƈąŋ ƈơŋƈɛı۷ɛ ơʄ, ŋơ ı; ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ ɱơɛ ıɱơɖıąƖ ɬɧąŋ ɬɧɛ ɛƖɛɱɛŋɬʂ ɬɧɛɱʂɛƖ۷ɛʂ, ɛɬ ƈơŋʂɬąŋɬƖ ƈơɱıŋɠ ıŋɬơ ɛҳıʂɬɛŋƈɛ ɛ۷ɛŋ ąʂ ıɬ ıʂ ɖɛʂɬơɛɖ. ıɬ ıʂ ɬɧɛ ƈɧıƖɖ ơʄ ƈɧąơʂ, ɬɧɛ ąɬɧą ɬơ ɬɧɛ ŋɛҳɬ.  ɬɧɛ ɖąƙŋɛʂʂ ʂɧąƖƖ ʂąƖƖơ ɬɧɛ Ɩąŋɖ, ąŋɖ ıŋ ıɬʂ ąƙɛ ɬɧɛɛ ıƖƖ ʄơƖƖơ ą ʂɬơɱ, ąʂ ɬɧɛ ąɛɬıɬɛ ơʄ ŋơɬɧıŋɠ ɛҳąŋɖʂ ơ۷ɛ ɬɧɛ ơƖɖ.  ʄơɱ ɬɧɛ ʄơɱƖɛʂʂ ۷ơıɖʂ ɠąıŋɠ ɱą, ɬɧɛɛ ʂıŋɠʂ ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ.

İ̶̢̞̘͚̪̤̱͉̙͚̥̝̬̳͖̠͔̜̔̅̾͊̽̀̌ͧ͂ͫͪ́Ť̶̡̛̥̩̮̲̫̻͎̦͚̯̟̟̰͙̻̖̮̭̊̈́̌ͧͤ͂ͤͥ̅͌͗̽̉̽͆ͥ̚͞ ̆ͥ͊̎͑̋́҉̯̦̙͚͈͢͠D̨̤̞̖̤̯̠͕̟̮̭͖̣̯̳̝͈̻̙ͦ̀ͤͣͣͩ̐͜͢Ē͑ͫͦ̓ͩͫ́҉̗̯̰̲V̡̲̝͚̜ͥ̏͐̿̄̈́͂̉̒ͭ̋ͣ̈́ͧ̎ͣ̇͌̚͠Ơ̫̻̦̮̪̘̆̑ͣ͗̏ͩ̿́͐ͭ́̀U̷͎̜̭͖͍̖̯͚̮̠̟̼̘̹̤͑̓̓ͥ̿͐͗͐̽̓̑ͩ̉͊͌̉̒̔͠R̵̠͈̮̮̫̰͖̩͕̻̞̘͚̱̺͈ͭͥ̈̈́ͣͬ̀̌̔ͥ͆́̃̕͘͜ͅS̢̛̩̝͓̲̱̝͉͔ͤ̊͆͛̉̋͐̊͐ͪͭ͂͗̐ͩ͗̽̓̍̕.̸̧̰̫̭͎̭͓̰͒ͦ̄̈́̑͋̅̐̕͘

*in a rather shakey voice*
"Well umm we probably shouldn't stay here if we ever hope to stop the thing? Uhh i don't " *As soon as writer talks Austin shivers a bit* "Thats not the same voice as before. What do we do?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-27-2017

//Tss, did you think sandrise would help you deal with your personal problem?  She has places to be, things to prepare for.  She is not Feizel's avatar after all.  Not to mention she's currently an unbound avatar with free roam to do as she pleases, and no duty to protect anybody.

The doors creak as someone leaves the building, leaving the remaining four to deal with their own problem.  Sandrise, and by extension all of her bags, was gone along with the enchantment.  Leaving only a simple credstick settled on the nearby table to pay for the services provided.  163 credits on it.  Enough for a months food or something small and nice.  Although settled next to it is an engraved crystal figurine of what appears to be a spike backed cat with orange runes over it's surface softly undulating as with a life of their own.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 04:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 04:15 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: A voice speaks up from behind them.  "By forcing it to follow your rules."  The words are spoken in a rather uncoordinated monotone. By the blue eyed avali that had now taken up the position of Sandrise, as she adjusted the pendant again , standing up.  Eyes aglow blue while seeming empty of personality for now.  Azureis form stands expressionless and moving.  Clothed with the same former grey robes she'd previously worn in life.
"Were you always here? Uhh not important, what exactly do you mean?" *Austin turns to Feizel looking very worried*
(06-27-2017, 11:52 AM)achroma Wrote: "One does not simiply kill a god Austin... you would need to seal this one up for eternity, and even then his influence is still vast, such as that buisness card. My father acomplised that, but the cost of an entire town, including himself. All I was left of his belongings was this book, highly sought after because of its contents, if it where to fall into the wrong hands, or even worse, what came out of the tablet, it's the end of days..."
Feizel is clearly on the edge of a break down, the stress is starting to get to him, and the fact that his father was a touchy subject. Meanwhile Writers voice can be heard from the depths of the library, echoing around the theatre, distorted and slightly serpent like.

ʄơɱ ɬɧɛ ʄơɱƖɛʂʂ ۷ơıɖʂ ɠąıŋɠ ɱą, ɬɧɛɛ ʂıŋɠʂ ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ. ŋơɬ ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ ʂųƈɧ ąʂ ąŋ ơų ƈąŋ ƈơŋƈɛı۷ɛ ơʄ, ŋơ ı; ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ ɱơɛ ıɱơɖıąƖ ɬɧąŋ ɬɧɛ ɛƖɛɱɛŋɬʂ ɬɧɛɱʂɛƖ۷ɛʂ, ɛɬ ƈơŋʂɬąŋɬƖ ƈơɱıŋɠ ıŋɬơ ɛҳıʂɬɛŋƈɛ ɛ۷ɛŋ ąʂ ıɬ ıʂ ɖɛʂɬơɛɖ. ıɬ ıʂ ɬɧɛ ƈɧıƖɖ ơʄ ƈɧąơʂ, ɬɧɛ ąɬɧą ɬơ ɬɧɛ ŋɛҳɬ.  ɬɧɛ ɖąƙŋɛʂʂ ʂɧąƖƖ ʂąƖƖơ ɬɧɛ Ɩąŋɖ, ąŋɖ ıŋ ıɬʂ ąƙɛ ɬɧɛɛ ıƖƖ ʄơƖƖơ ą ʂɬơɱ, ąʂ ɬɧɛ ąɛɬıɬɛ ơʄ ŋơɬɧıŋɠ ɛҳąŋɖʂ ơ۷ɛ ɬɧɛ ơƖɖ.  ʄơɱ ɬɧɛ ʄơɱƖɛʂʂ ۷ơıɖʂ ɠąıŋɠ ɱą, ɬɧɛɛ ʂıŋɠʂ ąŋ ɛŋɬıɬ.

İ̶̢̞̘͚̪̤̱͉̙͚̥̝̬̳͖̠͔̜̔̅̾͊̽̀̌ͧ͂ͫͪ́Ť̶̡̛̥̩̮̲̫̻͎̦͚̯̟̟̰͙̻̖̮̭̊̈́̌ͧͤ͂ͤͥ̅͌͗̽̉̽͆ͥ̚͞ ̆ͥ͊̎͑̋́҉̯̦̙͚͈͢͠D̨̤̞̖̤̯̠͕̟̮̭͖̣̯̳̝͈̻̙ͦ̀ͤͣͣͩ̐͜͢Ē͑ͫͦ̓ͩͫ́҉̗̯̰̲V̡̲̝͚̜ͥ̏͐̿̄̈́͂̉̒ͭ̋ͣ̈́ͧ̎ͣ̇͌̚͠Ơ̫̻̦̮̪̘̆̑ͣ͗̏ͩ̿́͐ͭ́̀U̷͎̜̭͖͍̖̯͚̮̠̟̼̘̹̤͑̓̓ͥ̿͐͗͐̽̓̑ͩ̉͊͌̉̒̔͠R̵̠͈̮̮̫̰͖̩͕̻̞̘͚̱̺͈ͭͥ̈̈́ͣͬ̀̌̔ͥ͆́̃̕͘͜ͅS̢̛̩̝͓̲̱̝͉͔ͤ̊͆͛̉̋͐̊͐ͪͭ͂͗̐ͩ͗̽̓̍̕.̸̧̰̫̭͎̭͓̰͒ͦ̄̈́̑͋̅̐̕͘

"Well umm we probably shouldn't stay here if we ever hope to stop the thing? Uhh i don't " *As soon as writer talks Austin shivers a bit* "Thats not the same voice as before. What do we do?"

(06-27-2017, 06:28 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Tss, did you think sandrise would help you deal with your personal problem?  She has places to be, things to prepare for.  She is not Feizel's avatar after all.  Not to mention she's currently an unbound avatar with free roam to do as she pleases, and no duty to protect anybody.

The doors creak as someone leaves the building, leaving the remaining four to deal with their own problem.  Sandrise, and by extension all of her bags, was gone along with the enchantment.  Leaving only a simple credstick settled on the nearby table to pay for the services provided.  163 credits on it.  Enough for a months food or something small and nice.  Although settled next to it is an engraved crystal figurine of what appears to be a spike backed cat with orange runes over it's surface softly undulating as with a life of their own.

Feizel just stares into the library, clutching the book close to his chest, his eyes wide with fear. He goes unresponsive for a brief moment before turning towards the new avali.
"Oh, its you again... it was much quieter before you arrived. Are you going to be like your cat friend and leave too? Because you just like throwing a wrench into the gears!"
The voice from the library returns, emanating from different places every time the being speaks, getting more and more serpent like, yellow eye slits occasionally being seen between the gaps in the books.

"ƈɛơŋ ʂɱɛƖƖʂ ʄɛą... ƈɛơŋ Ɩıƙɛʂ ʄɛą, ɛɧąʂ ƈɛơŋ ʂɧơųƖɖF̵͞͞͏E͠Ą̷͟Ş҉̷̛T̸́̀̀̀ ŋơ, ƈɛơŋ ɧąʂ ơɬɧɛ Ɩąŋʂ... ɬɧɛ ɱơɛ ʄɛą ɬɧɛ ıƈɧɛ ɬɧɛ ƈơ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ɧą۷ɛʂɬ ıƖƖ ɛ."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 07:30 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 04:52 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Were you always here? Uhh not important, what exactly do you mean?" *Austin turns to Feizel looking very worried*

(06-27-2017, 06:28 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Tss, did you think sandrise would help you deal with your personal problem?  She has places to be, things to prepare for.  She is not Feizel's avatar after all.  Not to mention she's currently an unbound avatar with free roam to do as she pleases, and no duty to protect anybody.

Feizel just stares into the library, clutching the book close to his chest, his eyes wide with fear. He goes unresponsive for a brief moment before turning towards the new avali.
"Oh, its you again... it was much quieter before you arrived. Are you going to be like your cat friend and leave too? Because you just like throwing a wrench into the gears!"
The voice from the library returns, emanating from different places every time the being speaks, getting more and more serpent like, yellow eye slits occasionally being seen between the gaps in the books.

"ƈɛơŋ ʂɱɛƖƖʂ ʄɛą... ƈɛơŋ Ɩıƙɛʂ ʄɛą, ɛɧąʂ ƈɛơŋ ʂɧơųƖɖF̵͞͞͏E͠Ą̷͟Ş҉̷̛T̸́̀̀̀ ŋơ, ƈɛơŋ ɧąʂ ơɬɧɛ Ɩąŋʂ... ɬɧɛ ɱơɛ ʄɛą ɬɧɛ ıƈɧɛ ɬɧɛ ƈơ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ɧą۷ɛʂɬ ıƖƖ ɛ."
//New avali is writer right?
*Austin quickly takes hold of his sword not to fight but for protection and to quell some fear*

*Austin stares at the eyes for a bit then nudges Feizel and whispers*
"I know your scared and in shock but i think the best thing to do now would be to grab your payment and run as soon as possible"
*Austin prepares himself to do the same*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-28-2017

//What new avali?  There's nobody else there with you.  Purposefully hard to understand for the moment, sorry.  But sandrise left, and Azureis wasn't quite ever there to begin with.

The golem still just sort of stands there confused at what is going on.  It doesn't seem to at all be aware of the voice.  And is just sort of staring at Feizel.  "What is happening?"  The text flashed up, although with the situation it might easily be missed amongst the current intensity.  Though they started to walk around feet scraping across the floors now.  As small red outlines slowly crease the floor in it's footsteps.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 06-28-2017

(06-27-2017, 02:09 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 01:52 PM)Cereal Wrote: "Alright. Just.. Give me a moment. I'll be back out with what you need. Have the payment ready by then!" She'd state, giving a smile before almost rushing herself back into the kitchen, likely to investigate where the Glitch had gotten himself to.

"Really? Eh. Never really knew that, I 'spose. I mean, I've worked around mech parts a few times. Some say I'm a good mechanic, but-- nothin' better than getting work done with a gun. And I'll tell ya', Novakid guns.. wew. They can shoot damn well, is all you need to know."

"That's interesting... you seem to know a lot about guns. What kind of business are you exactly in anyways?" Sol pulls out a leather wallet and puts it on the counter with gusto. "More importantly, are you here for business or a vacation?"

"Mix'a both, really. I'm a merc, though I do touch-ups on mechanical bullshit if you're payin' enough. Don't think we'll be doin' business though-- you sound capable with mechanical parts."

Clyde coughed, before resuming.

"Unless you need something, or someone dead."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-28-2017

Danu sighs as she wanders through town. Though she had done well for quite a while in the construction business building and repairing homes and stores, that line of work seemed to be slowing down and she needed a change.

For the time being she'd be fine, she had wisely saved and invested her earnings and would have money to live on for quite a while. But it was a bother to sit home watching the plants grow all the time, she needed to be out there doing something again.

Looking around, she ponders who might be hiring in the area.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-28-2017

//welcome back! Hope you can keep up when the ludicrous speed posting happens!

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 11:28 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-27-2017, 09:25 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //New avali is writer right?
*Austin quickly takes hold of his sword not to fight but for protection and to quell some fear*

*Austin stares at the eyes for a bit then nudges Feizel and whispers*
"I know your scared and in shock but i think the best thing to do now would be to grab your payment and run as soon as possible"
*Austin prepares himself to do the same*

Feizel snaps back into a state of functionality and quickly turns to Austin. "Your right we do... grab as much importing looking stuff as you can and meet me on the stage. I'll make a portal to elsewhere there. Ready? Go!" Feizel dashes around the theater, grabbing assorted books and objects.
//indeed writer

(06-28-2017, 02:38 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //What new avali?  There's nobody else there with you.  Purposefully hard to understand for the moment, sorry.  But sandrise left, and Azureis wasn't quite ever there to begin with.

The golem still just sort of stands there confused at what is going on.  It doesn't seem to at all be aware of the voice.  And is just sort of staring at Feizel.  "What is happening?"  The text flashed up, although with the situation it might easily be missed amongst the current intensity.  Though they started to walk around feet scraping across the floors now.  As small red outlines slowly crease the floor in it's footsteps.

Feizel makes a quick stop at the golem, giving it a stack of books to hold. "We are leaving here because it is no longer safe, and I will explain more once we are safe, alright? Just wait on the stage for now." He resumes dashing around the theater

A injured writer stumbles out of the library, ebbed with cracks and chips of stone missing. It limps over to the golem and collapses to its knees.
"Please"
A simple phrase uttered with many emotions, causing its purpose to be lost

*Austin not being much of a magical objects person grabs some of the more obvious things around such as Feizels payment if he hasnt grabbed it, the that little statuette of sandrise when he was a porcupine cat again if it hasn't been picked up yet, other than that definitely just obvious stuff to grab*

*after doing this Austin runs to the stage completely ignoring writer. He doesn't trust him because he could be possed or something * "I'm ready" *Austin is holding as much stuff as he can with stuff in his pockets*

//Welcome back odin i will do my best not to leave you in the dust so you can enjoy the role play too

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 06-28-2017

(06-28-2017, 11:28 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 05:21 AM)Cereal Wrote: "Mix'a both, really. I'm a merc, though I do touch-ups on mechanical bullshit if you're payin' enough. Don't think we'll be doin' business though-- you sound capable with mechanical parts."

Clyde coughed, before resuming.

"Unless you need something, or someone dead."

"Well... now that you mention it, do you do retrievals? Like getting something from someone, then "put out the lights"?"
Sol looks around the bar to catch someone easedroping.
"I pay generously too, if that sweetens the deal for you."
Sol waits in silence for his drink

"Yeah. yeah. I can retrieve and kill. Retrieve and not kill. I'm an all-jobs kinda' bird, y'know."

Muffled yells come from the kitchen.

//those more inclined with the state of woodport, or merely wishing for business, i suggest reading the last spoiler (though you don't have to be wholly intrigued and join it)

(06-28-2017, 05:06 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 11:28 AM)achroma Wrote: "Well... now that you mention it, do you do retrievals? Like getting something from someone, then "put out the lights"?"
Sol looks around the bar to catch someone easedroping.
"I pay generously too, if that sweetens the deal for you."
Sol waits in silence for his drink

"Yeah. yeah. I can retrieve and kill. Retrieve and not kill. I'm an all-jobs kinda' bird, y'know."

Muffled yells come from the kitchen.

//those more inclined with the state of woodport, or merely wishing for business, i suggest reading the last spoiler (though you don't have to be wholly intrigued and join it)
"Alright, I'll give you the details once we are finished here." His ears perk up as he hears the screams. "You get used to it after awhile, this town brings all sorts of strangeness with it... we had a period of time when shuttles where dropping from the sky like flies." Sol pulls a Damascus steel revolver with a polished cherry wood grip, with Vindicator printed in lofty red ink on the barrel from a chest holster. "After you?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-28-2017

//The only thing notable to Danu since previous messages, Odin, would be some metal beams from construction sites had gone missing leading to delays on some project or other while replacements were pulled.  This was formerly due to Azureis' burglary, but this is not known to the guards or populous in general.

The golem just kind of stands there for a moment holding books as the runes across the ground suddenly blaze up with a luminescense purer than usual.  As enchantments of all-sight flash up revealing all across the area, others lay dormant still upon the floor.  Although any hidden tricks would be laid bare should Writer be controlled.  A cord of will would be seen stretching off into some distant vestige, or other such ilk.  As it kind of pokes Writer with it's foot to see what would happen, the opal hovering near the golem's shoulder again passively drawing in what clean energy it could from the surrounding area.  To be honest, the area was probably lighting up sensors of some sort or other for the town's guards.  They'd be investigating soon anyways.

(06-28-2017, 04:43 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 11:28 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel snaps back into a state of functionality and quickly turns to Austin. "Your right we do... grab as much importing looking stuff as you can and meet me on the stage. I'll make a portal to elsewhere there. Ready? Go!" Feizel dashes around the theater, grabbing assorted books and objects.
//indeed writer

Feizel makes a quick stop at the golem, giving it a stack of books to hold. "We are leaving here because it is no longer safe, and I will explain more once we are safe, alright? Just wait on the stage for now." He resumes dashing around the theater

A injured writer stumbles out of the library, ebbed with cracks and chips of stone missing. It limps over to the golem and collapses to its knees.
"Please"
A simple phrase uttered with many emotions, causing its purpose to be lost

*Austin not being much of a magical objects person grabs some of the more obvious things around such as Feizels payment if he hasnt grabbed it, the that little statuette of sandrise when he was a porcupine cat again if it hasn't been picked up yet, other than that definitely just obvious stuff to grab*

*after doing this Austin runs to the stage completely ignoring writer. He doesn't trust him because he could be possed or something * "I'm ready" *Austin is holding as much stuff as he can with stuff in his pockets*

//Welcome back odin i will do my best not to leave you in the dust so you can enjoy the role play too

Feizel runs back and forth from the stage, depositing piles of books. After several loads, he finally gets onto the stage himself. "Right, now for the portal... give me some time to concentrate..." Feizel closes his eyes and begins to take deep breaths.
"ƈɛơŋ ƙŋơʂ ơų ąɛ ɛąƙ, ąŋɖ ɬɧɛ ɛąƙ ɠɛɬʂ ɖɛ۷ơųɛɖ. ƈɛơŋ ƙŋơʂ ơų ąɛ ʄƖɛɛıŋɠ, Ɩıƙɛ ɬơų ąɬɧɛɬıƈ ʄąɬɧɛ."

(06-28-2017, 08:11 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //The only thing notable to Danu since previous messages, Odin, would be some metal beams from construction sites had gone missing leading to delays on some project or other while replacements were pulled.  This was formerly due to Azureis' burglary, but this is not known to the guards or populous in general.

The golem just kind of stands there for a moment holding books as the runes across the ground suddenly blaze up with a luminescense purer than usual.  As enchantments of all-sight flash up revealing all across the area, others lay dormant still upon the floor.  Although any hidden tricks would be laid bare should Writer be controlled.  A cord of will would be seen stretching off into some distant vestige, or other such ilk.  As it kind of pokes Writer with it's foot to see what would happen, the opal hovering near the golem's shoulder again passively drawing in what clean energy it could from the surrounding area.  To be honest, the area was probably lighting up sensors of some sort or other for the town's guards.  They'd be investigating soon anyways.

Not a single line goes from writer to the entity, but many lines from the entity are seen going off. All seems to be fine with writer, besides the fact that with true sight, a giant pitch black cobra is coiled up within, dormant. Feizel avoids the runes, desperately trying to concentrate, and a thin black line between the entity and himself. It's uncertain who's influencing who. "Get me out of here" he wispered in a raspy voice as the golem prodded him

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-29-2017

(06-28-2017, 10:47 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 04:43 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin not being much of a magical objects person grabs some of the more obvious things around such as Feizels payment if he hasnt grabbed it, the that little statuette of sandrise when he was a porcupine cat again if it hasn't been picked up yet, other than that definitely just obvious stuff to grab*

Feizel runs back and forth from the stage, depositing piles of books. After several loads, he finally gets onto the stage himself. "Right, now for the portal... give me some time to concentrate..." Feizel closes his eyes and begins to take deep breaths.
"ƈɛơŋ ƙŋơʂ ơų ąɛ ɛąƙ, ąŋɖ ɬɧɛ ɛąƙ ɠɛɬʂ ɖɛ۷ơųɛɖ. ƈɛơŋ ƙŋơʂ ơų ąɛ ʄƖɛɛıŋɠ, Ɩıƙɛ ɬơų ąɬɧɛɬıƈ ʄąɬɧɛ."

(06-28-2017, 08:11 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //The only thing notable to Danu since previous messages, Odin, would be some metal beams from construction sites had gone missing leading to delays on some project or other while replacements were pulled.  This was formerly due to Azureis' burglary, but this is not known to the guards or populous in general.

Not a single line goes from writer to the entity, but many lines from the entity are seen going off. All seems to be fine with writer, besides the fact that with true sight, a giant pitch black cobra is coiled up within, dormant. Feizel avoids the runes, desperately trying to concentrate, and a thin black line between the entity and himself. It's uncertain who's influencing who. "Get me out of here" he wispered in a raspy voice as the golem prodded him
*Austin unsure what to grab at this point turns to Feizel and says* "Don't listen to the thing it only wants to stop you and make you angry"
*Austin then turns to the golem* "Don't bring the other avali he can't be trusted any more, we have to leave him behind unfortunately"
*Austin continues to wait unsure what to grab*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-29-2017

The golem stared at Austin for a moment before looking back to the faltered stone Avali...  Wait.   Stone?  That meant..  Shards of crystal slowly spread from it's legs growing across the ground in a circle around it before they met up with the fallen stone fellow.  Retreating rapidly to their form as the shards crept up Writer's form, coating the damages and most the rest of their body with a thin layer as the crystals crackled and repeatedly cracked and repaired themselves.  Stressing as Writer was lifted up to his feet by the crystals.  Acting as some sort of exoskeleton as he was forced to stumble forwards after the golem as they began to walk up onto the stage.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 01:21 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 10:47 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel runs back and forth from the stage, depositing piles of books. After several loads, he finally gets onto the stage himself. "Right, now for the portal... give me some time to concentrate..." Feizel closes his eyes and begins to take deep breaths.

*Austin unsure what to grab at this point turns to Feizel and says* "Don't listen to the thing it only wants to stop you and make you angry"
*Austin then turns to the golem* "Don't bring the other avali he can't be trusted any more, we have to leave him behind unfortunately"

Feizel continues to focous, having slight trouble after the comment. "Just a few more moments and we should have a way out, and if you want to be that way, we should leave you here, because you broke into my house... doesn't feel good now does it? If we take you, we take him" A small sandy vortex opens up on the stage, just large enough for books and such, but as time goes on, it gets wider.

(06-29-2017, 02:45 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The golem stared at Austin for a moment before looking back to the faltered stone Avali...  Wait.   Stone?  That meant..  Shards of crystal slowly spread from it's legs growing across the ground in a circle around it before they met up with the fallen stone fellow.  Retreating rapidly to their form as the shards crept up Writer's form, coating the damages and most the rest of their body with a thin layer as the crystals crackled and repeatedly cracked and repaired themselves.  Stressing as Writer was lifted up to his feet by the crystals.  Acting as some sort of exoskeleton as he was forced to stumble forwards after the golem as they began to walk up onto the stage.

Writer is compleatly taken off guards as the crystals spread up his body, clearly unsettled, even afaraid. He let's out a startled yelp as he's pushed by the crystal before stumbling for a while finally catching himself before taking another tumble. He looks at the golem with a greatful gaze. "Why? Your friend over there rather I stay here with that... that abomination, yet you still help? What are your motives? No one does things like that all the time without an alterior motive."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-29-2017

//Where is all this happening at? Someplace near woodport where Danu might notice Feziel?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-29-2017

//they are currently in a "run down" theater in wood port, curiosity brought them in, or perhaps something more sinister

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 10:32 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 01:21 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin unsure what to grab at this point turns to Feizel and says* "Don't listen to the thing it only wants to stop you and make you angry"

Feizel continues to focous, having slight trouble after the comment. "Just a few more moments and we should have a way out, and if you want to be that way, we should leave you here, because you broke into my house... doesn't feel good now does it? If we take you, we take him" A small sandy vortex opens up on the stage, just large enough for books and such, but as time goes on, it gets wider.

//Austin can see the cobra too right? I mean as long as he has his blade on him he should be able to see it too. Of course of you want me to change the blade go ahead and ask me about it.

"Fine but if he starts trying to kill us all i won't say i told you so." *Austin doesn't look very happy about this but he doesn't dwell on the subject * "so should i start putting stuff in the portal?" 

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-29-2017

Walking past the theater, Danu notices how it looks like it needs some repairs. Smiling in the hopes that maybe they'd hire her to repair it, she goes carefully inside and looks around.

"Hello? Is the general manager here?"