Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-29-2017

//If I were to post I would be simply stating the exact same thing for the moment.  "walks onto stage without a word."  End post.  Returning post order to Achroma for now.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 03:26 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 10:32 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel continues to focous, having slight trouble after the comment. "Just a few more moments and we should have a way out, and if you want to be that way, we should leave you here, because you broke into my house... doesn't feel good now does it? If we take you, we take him" A small sandy vortex opens up on the stage, just large enough for books and such, but as time goes on, it gets wider.

//Austin can see the cobra too right? I mean as long as he has his blade on him he should be able to see it too. Of course of you want me to change the blade go ahead and ask me about it.

"Fine but if he starts trying to kill us all i won't say i told you so." *Austin doesn't look very happy about this but he doesn't dwell on the subject * "so should i start putting stuff in the portal?" 
Feizel opens his eyes and quickly checks his surroundings, gaze stopping at the library. "Start loading in the books, wait until you have ample room to fit before jumping in. And make sure both golems go with you, I need to go check something out..." Feizel heads off towards the doors to the lobby, and the vortex gradually gets Larger in size.
//yes you can, and the swords fine, so don't worry about it.

(06-29-2017, 05:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Walking past the theater, Danu notices how it looks like it needs some repairs. Smiling in the hopes that maybe they'd hire her to repair it, she goes carefully inside and looks around.

"Hello? Is the general manager here?"

Danu could see that the Lobby was almost in mint condition, which is strange for how the outside looks. Where movie posters should be are runed sheets of parchment and a few variations of alehcmical periodic tables. Feizel stops in front of the door, and thinks to himself. "alright, just put on a fake smile, and send them on their way... the fewer wittiness the better. It's Showtime... Feizel puts on a believable smile and strides though the doors. "Hello! I just happen to be the manager here. What may you be doing here miss?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 09:03 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 03:26 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //Austin can see the cobra too right? I mean as long as he has his blade on him he should be able to see it too. Of course of you want me to change the blade go ahead and ask me about it.

"Fine but if he starts trying to kill us all i won't say i told you so." *Austin doesn't look very happy about this but he doesn't dwell on the subject * "so should i start putting stuff in the portal?" 
Feizel opens his eyes and quickly checks his surroundings, gaze stopping at the library. "Start loading in the books, wait until you have ample room to fit before jumping in. And make sure both golems go with you, I need to go check something out..." Feizel heads off towards the doors to the lobby, and the vortex gradually gets Larger in size.
*Austin begins carefully putting the books in not sure what's on the other side he is gonna wait till he can go through before putting the few non book objects inside*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 09:03 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 05:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Walking past the theater, Danu notices how it looks like it needs some repairs. Smiling in the hopes that maybe they'd hire her to repair it, she goes carefully inside and looks around.

"Hello? Is the general manager here?"

Danu could see that the Lobby was almost in mint condition, which is strange for how the outside looks. Where movie posters should be are runed sheets of parchment and a few variations of alehcmical periodic tables. Feizel stops in front of the door, and thinks to himself. "alright, just put on a fake smile, and send them on their way... the fewer wittiness the better. It's Showtime... Feizel puts on a believable smile and strides though the doors. "Hello! I just happen to be the manager here. What may you be doing here miss?"

"Hey! Its been a while since I've run into you Feziel. You work here? I didn't know that. My work's been slowing down though, so if you're looking for someone to fix the place up a bit I'm available."

Danu giggles and tugs on a lock of hair that was on the wrong side of her shoulder, her golden hair spilling down her back and curling slightly at the very end.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 10:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 09:03 PM)achroma Wrote: Danu could see that the Lobby was almost in mint condition, which is strange for how the outside looks. Where movie posters should be are runed sheets of parchment and a few variations of alehcmical periodic tables. Feizel stops in front of the door, and thinks to himself. "alright, just put on a fake smile, and send them on their way... the fewer wittiness the better. It's Showtime... Feizel puts on a believable smile and strides though the doors. "Hello! I just happen to be the manager here. What may you be doing here miss?"

"Hey! Its been a while since I've run into you Feziel. You work here? I didn't know that. My work's been slowing down though, so if you're looking for someone to fix the place up a bit I'm available."

Danu giggles and tugs on a lock of hair that was on the wrong side of her shoulder, her golden hair spilling down her back and curling slightly at the very end.

"It has been awhile Danu, I've worked here since I arrived on this planet. This place could use a fix up, the paint is a bit more than chipped and the siding is a bit roughed up..." Feizel quickly glances back though the door to see if everything is ok, before turning back to Danu. "So how did you last job go?"
At this point the vortex is almost big enough for a person, and all the books and objects are though, besides Feizels prized book

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 11:36 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 10:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hey! Its been a while since I've run into you Feziel. You work here? I didn't know that. My work's been slowing down though, so if you're looking for someone to fix the place up a bit I'm available."

"It has been awhile Danu, I've worked here since I arrived on this planet. This place could use a fix up, the paint is a bit more than chipped and the siding is a bit roughed up..." Feizel quickly glances back though the door to see if everything is ok, before turning back to Danu. "So how did you last job go?"
At this point the vortex is almost big enough for a person, and all the books and objects are though, besides Feizels prized book

"Went well. 40 houses built in 30 days, plus 3 stores. But that was working with a team, I can't do it quite that fast by myself. They are talking about downsizing soon since the town is mostly built out, and I'd rather stay in the area since I kind of like woodport the most of the towns on the surface."

She tilts her head slightly and takes another look around, noticing discolorations here and there where the paint needed to be redone. Maybe some new carpets and up to date lighting would help.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-30-2017

(06-29-2017, 11:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 11:36 PM)achroma Wrote: "It has been awhile Danu, I've worked here since I arrived on this planet. This place could use a fix up, the paint is a bit more than chipped and the siding is a bit roughed up..." Feizel quickly glances back though the door to see if everything is ok, before turning back to Danu. "So how did you last job go?"

"Went well. 40 houses built in 30 days, plus 3 stores. But that was working with a team, I can't do it quite that fast by myself. They are talking about downsizing soon since the town is mostly built out, and I'd rather stay in the area since I kind of like woodport the most of the towns on the surface."

She tilts her head slightly and takes another look around, noticing discolorations here and there where the paint needed to be redone. Maybe some new carpets and up to date lighting would help.

"Sounds like it took lots of effort, I hope it payed well, speaking of which, how much might the remodel cost? Anything planned in gold field? Last time I heard anything regarding the mayor here wasn't on a good note... but the past is the past, right?" Something seems off about doors behind Feizel, they begin to slightly swing, but he doesn't seem to notice.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 12:29 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 11:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Went well. 40 houses built in 30 days, plus 3 stores. But that was working with a team, I can't do it quite that fast by myself. They are talking about downsizing soon since the town is mostly built out, and I'd rather stay in the area since I kind of like woodport the most of the towns on the surface."

"Sounds like it took lots of effort, I hope it payed well, speaking of which, how much might the remodel cost? Anything planned in gold field? Last time I heard anything regarding the mayor here wasn't on a good note... but the past is the past, right?" Something seems off about doors behind Feizel, they begin to slightly swing, but he doesn't seem to notice.

"Oh its not too bad. Price depends on how is arranged- if I'm an outside contractor doing the specified work on my own schedule and material purchasing, or if I'm hired by the theater for an hourly rate and doing the work with materials you've bought on a schedule you specified."

She notices the doors drifting.

"Hmm. New lights would definately help the interior. Might even chase out a few theater spirits too. Places like this attract supernatural affairs really easily because of all the emotions people feel while watching the show."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 03:12 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 12:29 AM)achroma Wrote: "Sounds like it took lots of effort, I hope it payed well, speaking of which, how much might the remodel cost? Anything planned in gold field? Last time I heard anything regarding the mayor here wasn't on a good note... but the past is the past, right?" Something seems off about doors behind Feizel, they begin to slightly swing, but he doesn't seem to notice.

"Oh its not too bad. Price depends on how is arranged- if I'm an outside contractor doing the specified work on my own schedule and material purchasing, or if I'm hired by the theater for an hourly rate and doing the work with materials you've bought on a schedule you specified."

"Hmm. New lights would definately help the interior. Might even chase out a few theater spirits too. Places like this attract supernatural affairs really easily because of all the emotions people feel while watching the show."
"I think I might just contract you directly so you can work at your own pace. I don't like forcing people to do things... it's feels just wrong." He sighs peering through the door again "as for theatre ghosts, they are the least of my problems. I must get going soon."

(06-29-2017, 09:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 09:03 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel opens his eyes and quickly checks his surroundings, gaze stopping at the library. "Start loading in the books, wait until you have ample room to fit before jumping in. And make sure both golems go with you, I need to go check something out..." Feizel heads off towards the doors to the lobby, and the vortex gradually gets Larger in size.
*Austin begins carefully putting the books in not sure what's on the other side he is gonna wait till he can go through before putting the few non book objects inside*

The swirling vortex of sand is big enough to fix people, it's sands mesmerising. It's probably a good thing not to dwell on the sand part...

"ƈɛơŋ ƙŋơʂ ʂơɱɛɬɧıŋɠ... ą ʂɛƈɛɬ ɬɧąɬ ɛƖơŋɠʂ ɬơ ɬɧɛ ɠơƖɛɱ. ƈɛơŋ ąŋɖ ɬɧɛ ɠơƖɛɱ ɧą۷ɛ ʂıɱıƖą ɠơąƖʂ."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 11:10 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 03:12 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Oh its not too bad. Price depends on how is arranged- if I'm an outside contractor doing the specified work on my own schedule and material purchasing, or if I'm hired by the theater for an hourly rate and doing the work with materials you've bought on a schedule you specified."

"I think I might just contract you directly so you can work at your own pace. I don't like forcing people to do things... it's feels just wrong." He sighs peering through the door again "as for theatre ghosts, they are the least of my problems. I must get going soon."

(06-29-2017, 09:13 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin begins carefully putting the books in not sure what's on the other side he is gonna wait till he can go through before putting the few non book objects inside*

The swirling vortex of sand is big enough to fix people, it's sands mesmerising. It's probably a good thing not to dwell on the sand part...

"ƈɛơŋ ƙŋơʂ ʂơɱɛɬɧıŋɠ... ą ʂɛƈɛɬ ɬɧąɬ ɛƖơŋɠʂ ɬơ ɬɧɛ ɠơƖɛɱ. ƈɛơŋ ąŋɖ ɬɧɛ ɠơƖɛɱ ɧą۷ɛ ʂıɱıƖą ɠơąƖʂ."
*Austin completely ignores CeBRon(?) and instead looks to the golems* "i think you can go through now ill wait for Feizel to make sure he makes it"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 02:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 11:10 AM)achroma Wrote: "I think I might just contract you directly so you can work at your own pace. I don't like forcing people to do things... it's feels just wrong." He sighs peering through the door again "as for theatre ghosts, they are the least of my problems. I must get going soon."

*Austin completely ignores CeBRon(?) and instead looks to the golems* "i think you can go through now ill wait for Feizel to make sure he makes it"

The crystaline corpse simply turns for a moment, looking at Austin as Writer would be slowly drug through the sands behind it by the crystalline exoskeleton.  Turning again and stepping through as the opal shoots forwards settling above Austin's right shoulder instead.  As it hovers there in line with Austin's movements.  It only took a moment and then austin was left alone...  Sort of.  The opal hums softly where it sets, a comfortable sound that lends a feeling of serenity, though not blindingly so.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 11:10 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 03:12 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Oh its not too bad. Price depends on how is arranged- if I'm an outside contractor doing the specified work on my own schedule and material purchasing, or if I'm hired by the theater for an hourly rate and doing the work with materials you've bought on a schedule you specified."

"I can come back some other time if you're busy then. Sounds like it'd be a good plan though."

She smiles and looks around again, turning like she was about to leave. Perhaps Feziel had managed to keep her from noticing anything out of the ordinary? Surely it couldn't be that simple, that she knew something was happening here.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-01-2017

(06-30-2017, 11:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 11:10 AM)achroma Wrote: "I think I might just contract you directly so you can work at your own pace. I don't like forcing people to do things... it's feels just wrong." He sighs peering through the door again "as for theatre ghosts, they are the least of my problems. I must get going soon."

"I can come back some other time if you're busy then. Sounds like it'd be a good plan though."

She smiles and looks around again, turning like she was about to leave. Perhaps Feziel had managed to keep her from noticing anything out of the ordinary? Surely it couldn't be that simple, that she knew something was happening here.
"I would like a rain check auctually, I have to clean some stuff up before work can begin, such as cleaning asbestos and such. Have a nice rest of your day madam." Feizel quickly walks back though the door, quickly closing it behind him

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 01:53 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 11:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I can come back some other time if you're busy then. Sounds like it'd be a good plan though."

"I would like a rain check auctually, I have to clean some stuff up before work can begin, such as cleaning asbestos and such. Have a nice rest of your day madam." Feizel quickly walks back though the door, quickly closing it behind him

"Uh, asbestos? Feziel! Feziel hold on a minute! Asbestos requires professional abatement services! I actually can't do that myself, but I know a team that can."

She knocks on the door.

(06-30-2017, 10:46 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 02:51 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin completely ignores CeBRon(?) and instead looks to the golems* "i think you can go through now ill wait for Feizel to make sure he makes it"

The crystaline corpse simply turns for a moment, looking at Austin as Writer would be slowly drug through the sands behind it by the crystalline exoskeleton.  Turning again and stepping through as the opal shoots forwards settling above Austin's right shoulder instead.  As it hovers there in line with Austin's movements.  It only took a moment and then austin was left alone...  Sort of.  The opal hums softly where it sets, a comfortable sound that lends a feeling of serenity, though not blindingly so.

The golem goes through without a issue. On the other side is what appears to Be a cabin in the woods, presumably on the outskirts of woodport. As the theatre, it looks aged, as if it hasn't been touched in ages. The forest is calm for all but the sand portal
"You waited... I seriously expected you run when you had the chance. I hope you realise as soon as you step though, you will go past the point of no return."
Feizel stares at Austin with a gaze of steel, waiting for a decision.

(07-01-2017, 02:17 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 01:53 AM)achroma Wrote: "I would like a rain check auctually, I have to clean some stuff up before work can begin, such as cleaning asbestos and such. Have a nice rest of your day madam." Feizel quickly walks back though the door, quickly closing it behind him

"Uh, asbestos? Feziel! Feziel hold on a minute! Asbestos requires professional abatement services! I actually can't do that myself, but I know a team that can."

She knocks on the door.

Feizel quickly turns around and leans against the wall besides the door. "It's fine, I just need new curtains. Besides, lung cancer isn't that bad... errr wait disregard the last comment. Come in at your own risk, but be warned, Asbestos dust is all over the place."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 02:19 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 10:46 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The crystaline corpse simply turns for a moment, looking at Austin as Writer would be slowly drug through the sands behind it by the crystalline exoskeleton.  Turning again and stepping through as the opal shoots forwards settling above Austin's right shoulder instead.  As it hovers there in line with Austin's movements.  It only took a moment and then austin was left alone...  Sort of.  The opal hums softly where it sets, a comfortable sound that lends a feeling of serenity, though not blindingly so.

The golem goes through without a issue. On the other side is what appears to Be a cabin in the woods, presumably on the outskirts of woodport. As the theatre, it looks aged, as if it hasn't been touched in ages. The forest is calm for all but the sand portal
"You waited... I seriously expected you run when you had the chance. I hope you realise as soon as you step though, you will go past the point of no return."

"Well I feel kinda bad for accidently unleashing an ancient ... uhh some kind of evil thing thing, and you know knicking your bookshelves with my sword, anyways i do wanna help at least for a little while, and maybe i can get my friend to help too, doubt it but who knows." *Austin looks and sounds genuine about this* "but mostly i was waiting to see if you'll get through the portal I'm going to go through now" *Austin starts walking in*

(07-01-2017, 02:41 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 02:19 AM)achroma Wrote: The golem goes through without a issue. On the other side is what appears to Be a cabin in the woods, presumably on the outskirts of woodport. As the theatre, it looks aged, as if it hasn't been touched in ages. The forest is calm for all but the sand portal

"Well I feel kinda bad for accidently unleashing an ancient ... uhh some kind of evil thing thing, and you know knicking your bookshelves with my sword, anyways i do wanna help at least for a little while, and maybe i can get my friend to help too, doubt it but who knows." *Austin looks and sounds genuine about this* "but mostly i was waiting to see if you'll get through the portal I'm going to go through now" *Austin starts walking in*
Feizel turns the other way and throws his voice "Wow, was not expecting that... good thing that your going to finish What you started, otherwise we might have had a problem." Feizel's gaze softens slightly, still waiting by the door.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-01-2017

Danu carefully comes through the door, wearing a handkerchief over her mouth and nose to be a makeshift air filter. "Feziel! If there's asbestos in here then there shouldn't be any people without protective gear! We need to evacuate the facility for proper abatement procedures!'

She looks around, and notices Austin as well. "Huh.. what is really going on here?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 02:50 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 02:41 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Well I feel kinda bad for accidently unleashing an ancient ... uhh some kind of evil thing thing, and you know knicking your bookshelves with my sword, anyways i do wanna help at least for a little while, and maybe i can get my friend to help too, doubt it but who knows." *Austin looks and sounds genuine about this* "but mostly i was waiting to see if you'll get through the portal I'm going to go through now" *Austin starts walking in*
Feizel turns the other way and throws his voice "Wow, was not expecting that... good thing that your going to finish What you started, otherwise we might have had a problem." Feizel's gaze softens slightly, still waiting by the door.
*At this point Austin goes through the portal all the way and then takes a nice long look at his surroundings waiting for Feizel to come through*

//Unless i am prompted to i won't be posting anything until at least Feizel comes through. 

(07-01-2017, 04:29 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 02:50 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel turns the other way and throws his voice "Wow, was not expecting that... good thing that your going to finish What you started, otherwise we might have had a problem." Feizel's gaze softens slightly, still waiting by the door.
*At this point Austin goes through the portal all the way and then takes a nice long look at his surroundings waiting for Feizel to come through*

//Unless i am prompted to i won't be posting anything until at least Feizel comes through. 

Feizel quickly turns around and dashes at Austin, with a single goal on his mind. He whispers to Austin. "Sorry for what I'm about to do, hopefully it won't hurt too much. And yes, I'll still be coming though, I have to deal with something..."
He pushes Austin into the vortex with great gusto, not happy about what he had to do.

(07-01-2017, 03:04 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu carefully comes through the door, wearing a handkerchief over her mouth and nose to be a makeshift air filter. "Feziel! If there's asbestos in here then there shouldn't be any people without protective gear! We need to evacuate the facility for proper abatement procedures!'

She looks around, and notices Austin as well. "Huh.. what is really going on here?"

"Alright, so there is no asbestos in the air to my knowlage, so you don't need that handkerchief.... that's basically it, Just had Austin drop off my delivery for me. He usually likes to linger so I sent him on his way bac-" clearly Feizel is withholding details.

"ƈɛơŋ ɛŋ۷ʂ ɬɧɛ ɛɬɬ ʄơơƖ ɧơ ɬɧıŋƙʂ ą Ɩıɠɧɬıŋɠɛ ƈąŋ ʂɬơ ɧıɱ... ɬɧɛ ıɠɧɬɛ ɬɧɛ Ɩıɠɧɬ, ɬɧɛ ɖąƙɛ ɬɧɛ ʂɧąɖơ."