Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 12:00 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 03:04 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu carefully comes through the door, wearing a handkerchief over her mouth and nose to be a makeshift air filter. "Feziel! If there's asbestos in here then there shouldn't be any people without protective gear! We need to evacuate the facility for proper abatement procedures!'

She looks around, and notices Austin as well. "Huh.. what is really going on here?"

"Alright, so there is no asbestos in the air to my knowlage, so you don't need that handkerchief.... that's basically it, Just had Austin drop off my delivery for me. He usually likes to linger so I sent him on his way bac-" clearly Feizel is withholding details.

"ƈɛơŋ ɛŋ۷ʂ ɬɧɛ ɛɬɬ ʄơơƖ ɧơ ɬɧıŋƙʂ ą Ɩıɠɧɬıŋɠɛ ƈąŋ ʂɬơ ɧıɱ... ɬɧɛ ıɠɧɬɛ ɬɧɛ Ɩıɠɧɬ, ɬɧɛ ɖąƙɛ ɬɧɛ ʂɧąɖơ."

Hearing the whispers of the shadow, Danu suddenly frowns. "Feziel you really shouldn't lie about stuff like that. Sooner or later people are going to get hurt by your lies. Who else is here? I thought I heard a voice besides you and Austin just now. It sounded like one of those theater ghosts I was just talking about a minute ago.

"Shadow and Light are forever at odds. When light is made, the places it cannot reach become the shadow. And when a shadow creeps in, the places that deny it become the light. A balance spanning more than just matters of time-space and parallel universes exists.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 12:00 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 04:29 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *At this point Austin goes through the portal all the way and then takes a nice long look at his surroundings waiting for Feizel to come through*

//Unless i am prompted to i won't be posting anything until at least Feizel comes through. 

Feizel quickly turns around and dashes at Austin, with a single goal on his mind. He whispers to Austin. "Sorry for what I'm about to do, hopefully it won't hurt too much. And yes, I'll still be coming though, I have to deal with something..."
He pushes Austin into the vortex with great gusto, not happy about what he had to do.

*Austin lands firmly on his face but isnt hurt too much then gets up* "ow, what was that for?" *he begins to look around still confused why he was pushed in*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 03:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 12:00 PM)achroma Wrote: "Alright, so there is no asbestos in the air to my knowlage, so you don't need that handkerchief.... that's basically it, Just had Austin drop off my delivery for me. He usually likes to linger so I sent him on his way bac-" clearly Feizel is withholding details.

"ƈɛơŋ ɛŋ۷ʂ ɬɧɛ ɛɬɬ ʄơơƖ ɧơ ɬɧıŋƙʂ ą Ɩıɠɧɬıŋɠɛ ƈąŋ ʂɬơ ɧıɱ... ɬɧɛ ıɠɧɬɛ ɬɧɛ Ɩıɠɧɬ, ɬɧɛ ɖąƙɛ ɬɧɛ ʂɧąɖơ."

Hearing the whispers of the shadow, Danu suddenly frowns. "Feziel you really shouldn't lie about stuff like that. Sooner or later people are going to get hurt by your lies. Who else is here? I thought I heard a voice besides you and Austin just now. It sounded like one of those theater ghosts I was just talking about a minute ago.

"Shadow and Light are forever at odds. When light is made, the places it cannot reach become the shadow. And when a shadow creeps in, the places that deny it become the light. A balance spanning more than just matters of time-space and parallel universes exists.
"Well, now your involved with this. If you believe my lie, you wouldn't have put yourself in risk... " his eyes narrow "I don't lie because I can, I do it to protect. Somethings are best left unknown. The only other Austin was two other golems, but they are safe for now."

ƈɛơŋ ɖơɛʂ ŋơɬ Ɩıƙɛ ɬơ ɛ ƈąƖƖɛɖ ą "ɬɧɛąɬɛ ʂııɬ." ıɬ ơʄʄɛŋɖʂ ƈɛơŋ ɬɧąɬ ơų ɖąɛ ƈąƖƖ ƈɛơŋ ɬɧąɬ!

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-02-2017

(07-01-2017, 11:23 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 03:02 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Hearing the whispers of the shadow, Danu suddenly frowns. "Feziel you really shouldn't lie about stuff like that. Sooner or later people are going to get hurt by your lies. Who else is here? I thought I heard a voice besides you and Austin just now. It sounded like one of those theater ghosts I was just talking about a minute ago.

"Well, now your involved with this. If you believe my lie, you wouldn't have put yourself in risk... " his eyes narrow "I don't lie because I can, I do it to protect. Somethings are best left unknown. The only other Austin was two other golems, but they are safe for now."

ƈɛơŋ ɖơɛʂ ŋơɬ Ɩıƙɛ ɬơ ɛ ƈąƖƖɛɖ ą "ɬɧɛąɬɛ ʂııɬ." ıɬ ơʄʄɛŋɖʂ ƈɛơŋ ɬɧąɬ ơų ɖąɛ ƈąƖƖ ƈɛơŋ ɬɧąɬ!

"So what's the real situation. And I can barely hear what that other voice is saying, but I think I made him mad."

Danu crosses her arms below her chest and looks for what might be producing that disembodied sound.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-02-2017

(07-02-2017, 03:05 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 11:23 PM)achroma Wrote: "Well, now your involved with this. If you believe my lie, you wouldn't have put yourself in risk... " his eyes narrow "I don't lie because I can, I do it to protect. Somethings are best left unknown. The only other Austin was two other golems, but they are safe for now."

"So what's the real situation. And I can barely hear what that other voice is saying, but I think I made him mad."

Danu crosses her arms below her chest and looks for what might be producing that disembodied sound.

"Well, this "theatre ghost" just happened to have slaughtered everyone that I cared about, and my father sealed him away, at the cost of his life. It had no purpose to serve when my father summoned it... but it had its own agenda. It has no reason, no purpose, but to only devour and destroy. But something seems off. It could have destroyed this building and everyone inside, but it just banters... it seems to be more of a presence more than anything else as of now."
Feizel heads over to the sandy vortex, clearly wanting to leave the theatre
"Any other questions, accusations, etcetera?"

//I will be absent for the majority of this week, feel free to do whatever you please, I will continue this when I return.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-04-2017

(07-02-2017, 03:34 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 03:05 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "So what's the real situation. And I can barely hear what that other voice is saying, but I think I made him mad."

"Well, this "theatre ghost" just happened to have slaughtered everyone that I cared about, and my father sealed him away, at the cost of his life. It had no purpose to serve when my father summoned it... but it had its own agenda. It has no reason, no purpose, but to only devour and destroy. But something seems off. It could have destroyed this building and everyone inside, but it just banters... it seems to be more of a presence more than anything else as of now."

//I will be absent for the majority of this week, feel free to do whatever you please, I will continue this when I return.
//while i won't be able to do anythibg with Austin i will set up Anna with her special thing. I feel like i might try to develop my characters on 2 different paths you can guess if you want.

*Anna leaves the civilian grade weapon testing facility soon to be her last time, she has a few more visits but after that she's done, however unlike most times she has a box she didn't enter with, whats in it is unkown to most but Anna. Austin was supposed meet her here if he wasn't busy but seeing as he's not here he must be busy*

*sigh* "I'll call him later to see why he wasn't here." *Anna starts on her way home still bundled up with tons of layers  because as a flareon the weather is way too cold for her*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-04-2017

//My fourth of July was on the second this year.

As the crystalline corpse stepped out of the sands, looking around the cabin slightly disoriented.  The exoskeleton let Writer down slowly onto his back before it slowly crackled and simply dissipated into the air, disappearing entirely.  There was a loud thump as Austin came through rather hard though, landing on the floor.  A reflection of a bare sunbeam off the snow that had settled outside through a window sent a bright reflection into the room, lighting up the crystal corpse with reflections as an unfortunate number of the beams sits settled over Austin's face.  It was rather bright, the bit of sun that managed to creep between the clouds and snow, and then it was gone again.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-05-2017

(07-04-2017, 08:00 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //My fourth of July was on the second this year.

As the crystalline corpse stepped out of the sands, looking around the cabin slightly disoriented.  The exoskeleton let Writer down slowly onto his back before it slowly crackled and simply dissipated into the air, disappearing entirely.  There was a loud thump as Austin came through rather hard though, landing on the floor.  A reflection of a bare sunbeam off the snow that had settled outside through a window sent a bright reflection into the room, lighting up the crystal corpse with reflections as an unfortunate number of the beams sits settled over Austin's face.  It was rather bright, the bit of sun that managed to creep between the clouds and snow, and then it was gone again.

*After lying on the floor for a bit Austin slowly gets up*
"What was that for?" *Austin procedes to check if he's okay* "oh hi golem, do you know where we are? just a quick question while we wait for feizel"

//My fourth will sorta be on both the 4th and the weekend after. But this isn't the place for that conversation

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-08-2017

//I have returned! Sorry about the hold up.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-08-2017

(07-08-2017, 02:18 AM)achroma Wrote: //I have returned! Sorry about the hold up.

//it's fine we can wait for people, it's nice to take a break now and then anyways.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-08-2017

(07-05-2017, 03:45 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 08:00 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //My fourth of July was on the second this year.

*After lying on the floor for a bit Austin slowly gets up*
"What was that for?" *Austin procedes to check if he's okay* "oh hi golem, do you know where we are? just a quick question while we wait for feizel"

//My fourth will sorta be on both the 4th and the weekend after. But this isn't the place for that conversation

"..."  It stares for a moment before pointing out the window.  Can't see the forest for the trees.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-08-2017

The cabins interior is mostly wooded, and in the loft style. most of the furniture had been carved with great care, and tapestrys hung from the walls, which gave the cabin a it a rustic and cozy feeling. Most of the beds are in seperate rooms in the loft, a small living room in the center. The kitchen and study lie on the ground floor, a companied with a main living room. Everything is accessible besides a locked closet in the kitchen. A ornate stone fireplace sits in the living room, already stocked with firewood. Large glass windows from the living room give a great view of the forests of nexus17 and the distant towns, from the mountainside cabin. The chiminy in the living room seems to be made entirely with stones, and a family crest on the center of the chimney, looking along the lines of of a forest green stag head with golden accents, pressed Into a steel shield.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-08-2017

(07-08-2017, 03:01 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 03:45 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *After lying on the floor for a bit Austin slowly gets up*

"..."  It stares for a moment before pointing out the window.  Can't see the forest for the trees.
*Austin looks a little perplexed but then he says* "Oh you cant talk, I'm sorry i didn't realize that." *Austin looks around the cabin* "I'm gonna explore a bit, you should wait here for Feizel but of course you can do what you want" *Austin goes outside to look around careful not to stray too far from the cabin*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-09-2017

(07-02-2017, 03:34 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 03:05 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "So what's the real situation. And I can barely hear what that other voice is saying, but I think I made him mad."

"Plenty of questions for it, but nothing I really want to ask this moment. Probably shouldn't leave such a ghost alone, it might eventually resume its previous habits and become a problem. At the moment though it sounds like its just resting."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-09-2017

(07-09-2017, 02:12 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-02-2017, 03:34 PM)achroma Wrote: "Well, this "theatre ghost" just happened to have slaughtered everyone that I cared about, and my father sealed him away, at the cost of his life. It had no purpose to serve when my father summoned it... but it had its own agenda. It has no reason, no purpose, but to only devour and destroy. But something seems off. It could have destroyed this building and everyone inside, but it just banters... it seems to be more of a presence more than anything else as of now."

"Plenty of questions for it, but nothing I really want to ask this moment. Probably shouldn't leave such a ghost alone, it might eventually resume its previous habits and become a problem. At the moment though it sounds like its just resting."

"Go ahead and ask, just please.... try not to die danu. And whatever you do don't go into the library. If you do, it may very likely do irversable harm like it did to the golem." He walks though the portal, leaving it open for now

(07-08-2017, 09:11 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 03:01 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "..."  It stares for a moment before pointing out the window.  Can't see the forest for the trees.
*Austin looks a little perplexed but then he says* "Oh you cant talk, I'm sorry i didn't realize that." *Austin looks around the cabin* "I'm gonna explore a bit, you should wait here for Feizel but of course you can do what you want" *Austin goes outside to look around careful not to stray too far from the cabin*

Feizel walks out of the portal and heads straight toward the cabin, glad to be out of the theatre.
"Sorry about that Austin, I panicked and made some intresting choices... let's warm up shall we?"
Feizel opens the cabin door for his guests

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-10-2017

(07-09-2017, 02:43 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 02:12 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Plenty of questions for it, but nothing I really want to ask this moment. Probably shouldn't leave such a ghost alone, it might eventually resume its previous habits and become a problem. At the moment though it sounds like its just resting."

"Go ahead and ask, just please.... try not to die danu. And whatever you do don't go into the library. If you do, it may very likely do irversable harm like it did to the golem." He walks though the portal, leaving it open for now

(07-08-2017, 09:11 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks a little perplexed but then he says* "Oh you cant talk, I'm sorry i didn't realize that." *Austin looks around the cabin* "I'm gonna explore a bit, you should wait here for Feizel but of course you can do what you want" *Austin goes outside to look around careful not to stray too far from the cabin*

Feizel walks out of the portal and heads straight toward the cabin, glad to be out of the theatre.
"Sorry about that Austin, I panicked and made some intresting choices... let's warm up shall we?"

"Ehh okay. You took awhile to come through the portal." *Austin walks inside giving a thank you as he goes inside*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-10-2017

(07-10-2017, 12:23 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 02:43 AM)achroma Wrote: "Go ahead and ask, just please.... try not to die danu. And whatever you do don't go into the library. If you do, it may very likely do irversable harm like it did to the golem." He walks though the portal, leaving it open for now

"Ehh okay. You took awhile to come through the portal." *Austin walks inside giving a thank you as he goes inside*
"Make yourself at home, because we will be here for awhile... while your at it, light the fireplace and the wood stove, this place is cold."
Feizel stares out the window, taking in the veiw
"This veiw brings back so many mixed memories... but it's nice to be back."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-10-2017

(07-10-2017, 05:32 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 12:23 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Ehh okay. You took awhile to come through the portal." *Austin walks inside giving a thank you as he goes inside*
"Make yourself at home, because we will be here for awhile... while your at it, light the fireplace and the wood stove, this place is cold."
"This view brings back so many mixed memories... but it's nice to be back."

//could have sworn you said we were inside the place.  oh well.

Neither of the latter two moved.  With writer seemingly incapable of it, the crystalline corpse simply stood nearby uneffected by the cold.  Left looking about the surroundings as faceless and expressionless as always.  Although something had dripped from one limb onto the ground, beginning to leave a small puddle of red as it seeped through the surface, though it was kind of nasty looking now and carried a mixed yellowish hint around the edges.  It didn't stink of anything but blood though. With the reflection of the surroundings off it's surface hiding the body hidden inside it from view now it was hard to tell what was happening to it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-11-2017

(07-10-2017, 06:53 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 05:32 PM)achroma Wrote: "Make yourself at home, because we will be here for awhile... while your at it, light the fireplace and the wood stove, this place is cold."
"This view brings back so many mixed memories... but it's nice to be back."

//could have sworn you said we were inside the place.  oh well.

Neither of the latter two moved.  With writer seemingly incapable of it, the crystalline corpse simply stood nearby uneffected by the cold.  Left looking about the surroundings as faceless and expressionless as always.  Although something had dripped from one limb onto the ground, beginning to leave a small puddle of red as it seeped through the surface, though it was kind of nasty looking now and carried a mixed yellowish hint around the edges.  It didn't stink of anything but blood though. With the reflection of the surroundings off it's surface hiding the body hidden inside it from view now it was hard to tell what was happening to it.

"I think it would be best to leave you out here to "dry out" for awhile...
Just try cover the blood and other fluids up when your done..." he stares at the blood puddles, and shifts uncomfortably
"I better move writer, don't want him to get buried in the snow."
Feizel begins to drag the crippeld writer out of the snow and into the cabin.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-11-2017

//before i continue uhh odin are you gonna do anything?

//waiting for odin a bit i dont want to leave danu behind.