Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-11-2017

//I'm a bit confused- did Feziel mean for Danu to follow him through the portal? Or was she supposed to stay behind and talk to the theater ghost.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-11-2017

(07-11-2017, 01:38 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I'm a bit confused- did Feziel mean for Danu to follow him through the portal? Or was she supposed to stay behind and talk to the theater ghost.

//i think you could do either your choice but i guess ask achroma.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-11-2017

//either or, the choice is yours. Either way, be prepared for witty banter

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-12-2017

"So then, you from around here?" Danu asks, not really expecting a response from a ghost. "Its probably lonely being stuck in a place like this."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 12:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "So then, you from around here?" Danu asks, not really expecting a response from a ghost. "Its probably lonely being stuck in a place like this."

"ƈɛơŋ ıʂ ʄơɱ ɛ۷ɛɧɛɛ... ɧɛɛ ɬɧɛɛ ıʂ ʄɛą, ɬɧɛɛ ıʂ ƈɛơŋ."
A faint rustling noise can be heard from the depths of the library, slowly getting louder, and more distorted. Meanwhile the tempature in the theatre begins to lower, not by anything noticeable at first

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 02:02 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 12:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "So then, you from around here?" Danu asks, not really expecting a response from a ghost. "Its probably lonely being stuck in a place like this."

"ƈɛơŋ ıʂ ʄơɱ ɛ۷ɛɧɛɛ... ɧɛɛ ɬɧɛɛ ıʂ ʄɛą, ɬɧɛɛ ıʂ ƈɛơŋ."
A faint rustling noise can be heard from the depths of the library, slowly getting louder, and more distorted. Meanwhile the tempature in the theatre begins to lower, not by anything noticeable at first

"You're a bit hard to hear, but I do want to understand. Maybe I can convince him to fix the theater all the way so that you can have people enjoy shows here like they used to, the crowds would keep you company."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 04:47 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 02:02 PM)achroma Wrote: "ƈɛơŋ ıʂ ʄơɱ ɛ۷ɛɧɛɛ... ɧɛɛ ɬɧɛɛ ıʂ ʄɛą, ɬɧɛɛ ıʂ ƈɛơŋ."

"You're a bit hard to hear, but I do want to understand. Maybe I can convince him to fix the theater all the way so that you can have people enjoy shows here like they used to, the crowds would keep you company."
"ƈɛơŋ ıʂ ɖơŋɛ ıɬɧ ɬɧıʂ ƈɧıƖɖ'ʂ Ɩą... ɬɛƖƖ ɱɛ Ɩıɠɧɬ ıŋɠɛ, ɧąɬ ɖơ ơų ɖɛąɖ ɬɧɛ ɱơʂɬ? ƙŋơıŋɠ ɬɧąɬ ơų ąɛ ąƖơŋɛ ıŋ ɬɧɛ ųŋı۷ɛʂɛ, ɬɧąɬ ơų ąɛ ɬɧɛ Ɩąʂɬ ơʄ ơų ƙıŋɖ?"
The lights begins to flicker and a sense of dread fills the theatre. The glass begins to frost up as the tempature rapidly drops, condensation forming the metal surfaces. I lould clatter arises from the library, as if shelfs full of book are collapsing randomly across the the space

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-12-2017

(07-10-2017, 05:32 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 12:23 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Ehh okay. You took awhile to come through the portal." *Austin walks inside giving a thank you as he goes inside*
"Make yourself at home, because we will be here for awhile... while your at it, light the fireplace and the wood stove, this place is cold."
Feizel stares out the window, taking in the veiw
"This veiw brings back so many mixed memories... but it's nice to be back."
"Ahhh okay." *Austin walks inside attempting to first light the fireplace, he's having troble getting the wood lit but he isn't going to burn the house down* 

"Uhhh i need help Feizel, i can't light a fire... oh and then I'd like to ask a few questions"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-13-2017

(07-12-2017, 11:23 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 05:32 PM)achroma Wrote: "Make yourself at home, because we will be here for awhile... while your at it, light the fireplace and the wood stove, this place is cold."
Feizel stares out the window, taking in the veiw
"This veiw brings back so many mixed memories... but it's nice to be back."
"Ahhh okay." *Austin walks inside attempting to first light the fireplace, he's having troble getting the wood lit but he isn't going to burn the house down* 

"Uhhh i need help Feizel, i can't light a fire... oh and then I'd like to ask a few questions"
"Let me get something that will help." Feizel quickly goes into the kitchen and returns with a small red pulsing cube. "Put this sucker in and light a match. That should start the fire."
Feizel makes himself comfortable on a near by couch.
"You wanted to ask something? Fire away."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-13-2017

(07-12-2017, 09:39 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 04:47 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "You're a bit hard to hear, but I do want to understand. Maybe I can convince him to fix the theater all the way so that you can have people enjoy shows here like they used to, the crowds would keep you company."
"ƈɛơŋ ıʂ ɖơŋɛ ıɬɧ ɬɧıʂ ƈɧıƖɖ'ʂ Ɩą... ɬɛƖƖ ɱɛ Ɩıɠɧɬ ıŋɠɛ, ɧąɬ ɖơ ơų ɖɛąɖ ɬɧɛ ɱơʂɬ? ƙŋơıŋɠ ɬɧąɬ ơų ąɛ ąƖơŋɛ ıŋ ɬɧɛ ųŋı۷ɛʂɛ, ɬɧąɬ ơų ąɛ ɬɧɛ Ɩąʂɬ ơʄ ơų ƙıŋɖ?"
The lights begins to flicker and a sense of dread fills the theatre. The glass begins to frost up as the tempature rapidly drops, condensation forming the metal surfaces. I lould clatter arises from the library, as if shelfs full of book are collapsing randomly across the the space

"I can't fool you huh, you already know what I am and where I came from. But if that's true then don't you already know what I dread the most? It was nice talking to you, but I really should catch up with Feziel."

Danu heads for the portal, not entirely sure where it leads.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-13-2017

(07-13-2017, 12:33 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 11:23 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Ahhh okay." *Austin walks inside attempting to first light the fireplace, he's having troble getting the wood lit but he isn't going to burn the house down* 

"Let me get something that will help." Feizel quickly goes into the kitchen and returns with a small red pulsing cube. "Put this sucker in and light a match. That should start the fire."

*Austin carefully connects a lit match to the cube not sure what it will do* 

"So well 2 pressing questions then another less pressing question and pretty much after that just explain what's going on. So you know the other avali, you do realize that back in the library he was possed right? What exactly are you going to do about that? Why did you push me in? Oh and uhh whats with the mute crystal corpse golem?"
*Austin looks very concerned about the question about writer, and eagerly awaits an answer*

(07-13-2017, 01:47 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 09:39 PM)achroma Wrote: "ƈɛơŋ ıʂ ɖơŋɛ ıɬɧ ɬɧıʂ ƈɧıƖɖ'ʂ Ɩą... ɬɛƖƖ ɱɛ Ɩıɠɧɬ ıŋɠɛ, ɧąɬ ɖơ ơų ɖɛąɖ ɬɧɛ ɱơʂɬ? ƙŋơıŋɠ ɬɧąɬ ơų ąɛ ąƖơŋɛ ıŋ ɬɧɛ ųŋı۷ɛʂɛ, ɬɧąɬ ơų ąɛ ɬɧɛ Ɩąʂɬ ơʄ ơų ƙıŋɖ?"

"I can't fool you huh, you already know what I am and where I came from. But if that's true then don't you already know what I dread the most? It was nice talking to you, but I really should catch up with Feziel."

"ƈɛơŋ ɧąʂ ʂơɱɛɬɧıŋɠ ɬơ ʂą ɬơ ơų ƖıɬɬƖɛ Ɩıɠɧɬ..."
The lights go out and only the faint glow from the candles cast shadows on the ceiling. The room becomes deathly cold, freezing all water and breath being visible. As for the noises in the back, they seem to have ceased. The silence is unnerving and uncanny. A shadow begins to form on the ceiling, in the shape of a cobras head, creeping towards danu, it's peircing yellow eye slits gaze stalking its prey
"ơų ɛҳıʂɬɛŋƈɛ ʂɧąƖƖ ɛ ɬɧąɬ ɧıƈɧ ı ɛą۷ɛ ʄơ ơų ơųɬ ơʄ ʂơơ ąŋɖ ơɛ"

(07-13-2017, 02:05 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 12:33 AM)achroma Wrote: "Let me get something that will help." Feizel quickly goes into the kitchen and returns with a small red pulsing cube. "Put this sucker in and light a match. That should start the fire."

*Austin carefully connects a lit match to the cube not sure what it will do* 

"So well 2 pressing questions then another less pressing question and pretty much after that just explain what's going on. So you know the other avali, you do realize that back in the library he was possed right? What exactly are you going to do about that? Why did you push me in? Oh and uhh whats with the mute crystal corpse golem?"
*Austin looks very concerned about the question about writer, and eagerly awaits an answer*
the cube burst into a small fireball, igniting the logs in the fireplace, but not burning anything that was alive
"writers issue is a unique one to say the least. It did appear he was posses, but it left something when it left. We either could study it to help find its weakness, or purge its presence from writer and send him on his way. I pushed you into the portal because we had a uninvited guest that made the situation serverly dangerous, and for the last part, well, I rather not say for his personal sake."

(07-13-2017, 02:43 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 01:47 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I can't fool you huh, you already know what I am and where I came from. But if that's true then don't you already know what I dread the most? It was nice talking to you, but I really should catch up with Feziel."

"ƈɛơŋ ɧąʂ ʂơɱɛɬɧıŋɠ ɬơ ʂą ɬơ ơų ƖıɬɬƖɛ Ɩıɠɧɬ..."
The lights go out and only the faint glow from the candles cast shadows on the ceiling. The room becomes deathly cold, freezing all water and breath being visible. As for the noises in the back, they seem to have ceased. The silence is unnerving and uncanny. A shadow begins to form on the ceiling, in the shape of a cobras head, creeping towards danu, it's peircing yellow eye slits gaze stalking its prey

"I'm not scared of you. I've faced horrors beyond your ability to imagine- you lack the language to describe them and thus cannot concieve them. Every day I face the guilt of knowing that it was my mistake which doomed not only my people, but the entire intertwined realms that we existed in and interacted with others on. And yet fate's cruel punishment for my meddling was that I would wander for what probably is an eternity, forever knowing that I cannot bring any of them back."

Though she had planned on retreating, Danu suddenly stands her ground. Here before her was indeed a troubled mind, and despite the indescribable horrors that had resulted before from her meddling her pride as a formerly divine being prevented her from leaving such a cursed existance alone.

"Would I do it all again if I could? Of course! I was raised to offer guidance and peace to those who needed it most, and teach them how to maintain that peace on their own strength."

//Shower thoughts: Who really is the evil one here? Her desire to do good brought about unspeakable evil and destroyed at least 2 realms if not more- she doesn't know just how far it unravelled when it all collapsed.

(07-13-2017, 02:05 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin carefully connects a lit match to the cube not sure what it will do* 

the cube burst into a small fireball, igniting the logs in the fireplace, but not burning anything that was alive
"writers issue is a unique one to say the least. It did appear he was posses, but it left something when it left. We either could study it to help find its weakness, or purge its presence from writer and send him on his way. I pushed you into the portal because we had a uninvited guest that made the situation serverly dangerous, and for the last part, well, I rather not say for his personal sake."
"Is the uninvited guest okay i mean what if they run into the thing we got away from, that wouldn't be good."
*ring ring* *ring ring*
"Oh sorry that's my friend i think. I'll be outside"
*Austin runs out to answer his phone or whatever this universe has*

(07-13-2017, 01:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 02:43 AM)achroma Wrote: "ƈɛơŋ ɧąʂ ʂơɱɛɬɧıŋɠ ɬơ ʂą ɬơ ơų ƖıɬɬƖɛ Ɩıɠɧɬ..."

"I'm not scared of you. I've faced horrors beyond your ability to imagine- you lack the language to describe them and thus cannot concieve them. Every day I face the guilt of knowing that it was my mistake which doomed not only my people, but the entire intertwined realms that we existed in and interacted with others on. And yet fate's cruel punishment for my meddling was that I would wander for what probably is an eternity, forever knowing that I cannot bring any of them back."

Though she had planned on retreating, Danu suddenly stands her ground. Here before her was indeed a troubled mind, and despite the indescribable horrors that had resulted before from her meddling her pride as a formerly divine being prevented her from leaving such a cursed existance alone.

"Would I do it all again if I could? Of course! I was raised to offer guidance and peace to those who needed it most, and teach them how to maintain that peace on their own strength."

//Shower thoughts: Who really is the evil one here? Her desire to do good brought about unspeakable evil and destroyed at least 2 realms if not more- she doesn't know just how far it unravelled when it all collapsed.
"ƈɛơŋ ʄɛɛƖʂ ŋơ ıɬ ʄơ ɬɧɛ ʄơơơƖıʂɧ, ɛɧąʂ ƈɛơŋ ʂɧąƖƖ ɛɱıŋɖ ơų ơʄ ơų ɱıʂɬąƙɛ?"
The shadow serpent hisses. Coiling on the ceiling, its gaze buring into danu. A thick greenish gray fog rolls out from the library, quickly filling the theatre. Inside the cloud is dark, and faint flickers of light dash around, acompanied by displaced and untangable.

(07-13-2017, 03:29 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
"Is the uninvited guest okay i mean what if they run into the thing we got away from, that wouldn't be good."
*ring ring* *ring ring*
I think the person was either smart enough to run or died a quick and painless death... take the call, but try not mention this incident or anything related please. The less people know the better."

(07-13-2017, 03:58 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 01:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I'm not scared of you. I've faced horrors beyond your ability to imagine- you lack the language to describe them and thus cannot concieve them. Every day I face the guilt of knowing that it was my mistake which doomed not only my people, but the entire intertwined realms that we existed in and interacted with others on. And yet fate's cruel punishment for my meddling was that I would wander for what probably is an eternity, forever knowing that I cannot bring any of them back."

The shadow serpent hisses. Coiling on the ceiling, its gaze buring into danu. A thick greenish gray fog rolls out from the library, quickly filling the theatre. Inside the cloud is dark, and faint flickers of light dash around, acompanied by displaced and untangable.

"You don't have to. I'm reminded every day, seeing people going about their lives and missing my loved ones. Maybe you're familiar with that pain ƈɛცཞơŋ, you linger here all alone as everyone you've ever cared about moves on and leaves you behind. I'm like the stone that holds a bridge, people count on me to take them to where they belong but then move on without me."

Danu stays near the portal, ready to bail out if things got bad, but for the moment she lingers to see what his intentions are. She's either awful arrogant in her abilities, or not thinking through what could happen here. What has been shown so far is clearly no mere theater ghost.

(07-13-2017, 04:24 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 03:58 PM)achroma Wrote: "ƈɛơŋ ʄɛɛƖʂ ŋơ ıɬ ʄơ ɬɧɛ ʄơơơƖıʂɧ, ɛɧąʂ ƈɛơŋ ʂɧąƖƖ ɛɱıŋɖ ơų ơʄ ơų ɱıʂɬąƙɛ?"

"You don't have to. I'm reminded every day, seeing people going about their lives and missing my loved ones. Maybe you're familiar with that pain ƈɛცཞơŋ, you linger here all alone as everyone you've ever cared about moves on and leaves you behind. I'm like the stone that holds a bridge, people count on me to take them to where they belong but then move on without me."

Danu stays near the portal, ready to bail out if things got bad, but for the moment she lingers to see what his intentions are. She's either awful arrogant in her abilities, or not thinking through what could happen here. What has been shown so far is clearly no mere theater ghost.
"ơų Ɩɛɬ ɬɧɛɱ ɖıɛ, ơų ƈąųʂɛɖ ơų Ɩơ۷ɛɖ ơŋɛʂ ɖɛąɬɧʂ ąŋɖ ƈơųŋɬƖɛʂʂ ơɬɧɛ ıŋŋơƈɛŋɬʂ. ơų ɱơŋʂɬɛ. ųɬ ƈɛơŋ ƈąŋ ɧɛƖ ơų ɛɖɛɛɱ ơųʂɛƖʄ, ʄơ ąƖƖ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ɛơƖɛ ơų ƈąɛƖɛʂʂƖ ɖɛʂɬơɛɖ."
Voices of friends, family, and all other come from all directions in the mist, voices of anguish, fear, and sarrow. Their faces fade in and out, and the mist becoming thicker more sluggish. Meanwhile on the ceiling, the shadow begins to wind up for a strike, fangs bared, dripping with venom

(07-13-2017, 05:31 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 04:24 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "You don't have to. I'm reminded every day, seeing people going about their lives and missing my loved ones. Maybe you're familiar with that pain ƈɛცཞơŋ, you linger here all alone as everyone you've ever cared about moves on and leaves you behind. I'm like the stone that holds a bridge, people count on me to take them to where they belong but then move on without me."  

"ơų Ɩɛɬ ɬɧɛɱ ɖıɛ, ơų ƈąųʂɛɖ ơų Ɩơ۷ɛɖ ơŋɛʂ ɖɛąɬɧʂ ąŋɖ ƈơųŋɬƖɛʂʂ ơɬɧɛ ıŋŋơƈɛŋɬʂ. ơų ɱơŋʂɬɛ. ųɬ ƈɛơŋ ƈąŋ ɧɛƖ ơų ɛɖɛɛɱ ơųʂɛƖʄ, ʄơ ąƖƖ ơʄ ɬɧɛ ɛơƖɛ ơų ƈąɛƖɛʂʂƖ ɖɛʂɬơɛɖ."
Voices of friends, family, and all other come from all directions in the mist, voices of anguish, fear, and sarrow. Their faces fade in and out, and the mist becoming thicker more sluggish. Meanwhile on the ceiling, the shadow begins to wind up for a strike, fangs bared, dripping with venom

"Its been nice talking to you, but I really should be going. I'll come back later and share some more stories okay?" Could it be she was aware of the hostile intention? Or maybe she actually was a bit rattled by what she was seeing, and trying to appear strong.

Either way, Danu takes her exit and retreats through the portal to where Austin and Feziel are.

Arriving on the other side, she looks around to see where it took her to.

(07-13-2017, 03:58 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 01:16 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I'm not scared of you. I've faced horrors beyond your ability to imagine- you lack the language to describe them and thus cannot concieve them. Every day I face the guilt of knowing that it was my mistake which doomed not only my people, but the entire intertwined realms that we existed in and interacted with others on. And yet fate's cruel punishment for my meddling was that I would wander for what probably is an eternity, forever knowing that I cannot bring any of them back."

(07-13-2017, 03:29 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Is the uninvited guest okay i mean what if they run into the thing we got away from, that wouldn't be good."
*ring ring* *ring ring*
I think the person was either smart enough to run or died a quick and painless death... take the call, but try not mention this incident or anything related please. The less people know the better."
*Austin gives a thumbs up as he walks out*
"Hello?"

*Anna's voice can be heard through the phone* "hello Austin. Uhh i know you were busy but where were you exactly when you were supposed to help me carry the package home?"

"I was dealing with an unexpected...problem and" *Austin noitices danu looking around* "uhh im still busy and you might not see me for awhile so uhhh ill call you later"

"But wait where are you"

"Tell you later byeeee" *Austin hangs up and turns to danu*
"Hi there. you're the unexpected guest?"

"what is he doing?" *Anna is evidently perplexed on her side having arriving home to hear this from Austin*

//the portal is outside the cabin where Austin is, aswell the golem. Feizel is in the cabin lounging and writer is somewhere in the area