Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-14-2017

(07-13-2017, 07:36 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Tell you later byeeee" *Austin hangs up and turns to danu*
"Hi there. you're the unexpected guest?"

"Apparently. That was some theater ghost back there, are you and Feziel alright?"

Danu smiles, glad to see that someone was nearby to show her where Feziel was.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-14-2017

(07-14-2017, 03:46 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 07:36 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Tell you later byeeee" *Austin hangs up and turns to danu*
"Hi there. you're the unexpected guest?"

"Apparently. That was some theater ghost back there, are you and Feziel alright?"

"That wasn't a theater ghost... I'm not sure what it is but its not good." 
*Austin turns to look at the golem curious why he isn't inside* "eww"
*he then turns back to danu* 
" uhh sorry just checking on him, but yeah Feizel is inside, he can explain to us what exactly is going on"
*Austin holds the door open for danu* "you go first"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-17-2017

(07-14-2017, 04:24 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 03:46 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Apparently. That was some theater ghost back there, are you and Feziel alright?"

"That wasn't a theater ghost... I'm not sure what it is but its not good." 
" uhh sorry just checking on him, but yeah Feizel is inside, he can explain to us what exactly is going on"

"I'll have to talk to him for sure." Danu smiles, going inside the cabin to find Feziel and ask him for the rest of the story.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 01:47 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-14-2017, 04:24 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "That wasn't a theater ghost... I'm not sure what it is but its not good." 

"I'll have to talk to him for sure." Danu smiles, going inside the cabin to find Feziel and ask him for the rest of the story.
*Austin follows suit wanting a bit more of an explanation for himself, and with the intent to ask more questions.*
"He should be on the couch"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-19-2017

//I remember when we blew though pages for RP, a little too fast for my taste but whatever.
//also what appears to be the hold up?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 03:07 AM)achroma Wrote: //I remember when we blew though pages for RP, a little too fast for my taste but whatever.
//also what appears to be the hold up?
//i think it's something with odin, probably the forgetting to check thing he talked about.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-19-2017

//No, I've been checking this time. Was waiting for Achroma to have Feziel speak up.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-19-2017

// You guys don't need me here for this.  Don't worry about me having seemed to have been left out.

There is little motion from the Corpse golem.  As it stays settled outside in the cold.  There was a crackling sound coming from it.  But it didn't at all seem bothered as it adjusted it's legs, the motion seeming sudden with as little movement as had come from it in a period of time lasting minutes since it had settled.  The sound wasn't at all pleasant, having the ability to draw up a sickening, welling feeling in one's stomach should one hear it.

(07-17-2017, 02:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 01:47 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I'll have to talk to him for sure." Danu smiles, going inside the cabin to find Feziel and ask him for the rest of the story.
*Austin follows suit wanting a bit more of an explanation for himself, and with the intent to ask more questions.*

"Oh, that was a quick call Austin... and I see you brought a friend. Please take a seat, both of you. Something tells me that we will be here for awhile."
Feizel seems suprised that danu had came though the portal, considering what was on the other side.
"So what exactly do you want to talk about? I'm all ears!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 11:14 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 02:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin follows suit wanting a bit more of an explanation for himself, and with the intent to ask more questions.*

"Oh, that was a quick call Austin... and I see you brought a friend. Please take a seat, both of you. Something tells me that we will be here for awhile."
Feizel seems suprised that danu had came though the portal, considering what was on the other side.
*Austin turns back to the golem as he walks in* "ehhhww"
"I think you can guess what we what to talk about but ill let danu tell you. Oh and i have a few more questions i didnt get to ask yet."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 01:44 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 11:14 AM)achroma Wrote: "Oh, that was a quick call Austin... and I see you brought a friend. Please take a seat, both of you. Something tells me that we will be here for awhile."
*Austin turns back to the golem as he walks in* "ehhhww"
"I think you can guess what we what to talk about but ill let danu tell you. Oh and i have a few more questions i didnt get to ask yet."

"That theater ghost would win an award for playing a spooky bad guy snake demon. He seems like a nusiance, but I left before I was sure if he was actually dangerous because he seemed to be playing mind games that I didn't want to deal with."

Danu was certainly right to the point, she hadn't even sat down yet. Her hair drifts slightly in an unseen wind before she finally does take a seat, rubbing it over once with her hand to remove whatever magical residue had been causing it to drift.

"I don't enjoy it at all when I get reminded of the world I lost. Makes me very likely to do something I shouldn't."

(07-19-2017, 02:42 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 01:44 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin turns back to the golem as he walks in* "ehhhww"

"That theater ghost would win an award for playing a spooky bad guy snake demon. He seems like a nusiance, but I left before I was sure if he was actually dangerous because he seemed to be playing mind games that I didn't want to deal with."

Danu was certainly right to the point, she hadn't even sat down yet. Her hair drifts slightly in an unseen wind before she finally does take a seat, rubbing it over once with her hand to remove whatever magical residue had been causing it to drift.

"I don't enjoy it at all when I get reminded of the world I lost. Makes me very likely to do something I shouldn't."

"sorry for not telling you this sooner, but Cebron is definite not a theatre ghost... despite the show it sounds like he put on... also, that was why I didn't want you in the theatre, because Cebron is very effective at getting what he wants. You may think that your ideas are your own, but Cebron tricks can change even the purest persons agenda..."
He sighs and stares into the fire

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-20-2017

(07-19-2017, 07:12 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 02:42 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "That theater ghost would win an award for playing a spooky bad guy snake demon. He seems like a nusiance, but I left before I was sure if he was actually dangerous because he seemed to be playing mind games that I didn't want to deal with."

"sorry for not telling you this sooner, but Cebron is definite not a theatre ghost... despite the show it sounds like he put on... also, that was why I didn't want you in the theatre, because Cebron is very effective at getting what he wants. You may think that your ideas are your own, but Cebron tricks can change even the purest persons agenda..."
"But what is it exactly, what does it want, and how do we stop it?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-20-2017

(07-20-2017, 01:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 07:12 PM)achroma Wrote: "sorry for not telling you this sooner, but Cebron is definite not a theatre ghost... despite the show it sounds like he put on... also, that was why I didn't want you in the theatre, because Cebron is very effective at getting what he wants. You may think that your ideas are your own, but Cebron tricks can change even the purest persons agenda..."
"But what is it exactly, what does it want, and how do we stop it?"
"It has no rhyme or reason Austin... it only devours. It gourges itself on worlds, if not converting them into a living hell. It draws power from fear, such as in Danu's case. What it is... well I have some ideas. He is from the void in between dimensions, where reality has no effect and dominated by creatures like him. My father had something in case this happend... a god killer of sorts. And this is why I brought this book, it contains all thei information we need."
*feizel puts the heavy book onto a table, looking around the room*
"Anything else before i go to my study?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-20-2017

(07-20-2017, 12:10 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 01:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "But what is it exactly, what does it want, and how do we stop it?"
"It has no rhyme or reason Austin... it only devours. It gourges itself on worlds, if not converting them into a living hell. It draws power from fear, such as in Danu's case. What it is... well I have some ideas. He is from the void in between dimensions, where reality has no effect and dominated by creatures like him. My father had something in case this happend... a god killer of sorts. And this is why I brought this book, it contains all thei information we need."
*Austin seems a bit confused as you explain things but shakes it off, assuming he'll get it more later*

"Oh i was curious about that statuette the avali who payed you earlier gave you. It looks intresting, somewhat magical, and fam... nevermind the last thing. I just want to know what it is"
*Austin seems to be slightly excited about the potential things the statuette could do*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-20-2017

(07-20-2017, 12:10 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 01:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "But what is it exactly, what does it want, and how do we stop it?"

"Have you ever actually been to the void? Its not something most people would consider doing. With conventional physics out of action, its sort of a mashup of everything and nothing that you never actually know what you'll find in it. One time I accidentally got sucked out of the void through somebody's hammerspace. "

Even though hearing Feziel explain seemed to help her relax a little, she still looked stressed. Why did she always insist on meddling even though it was exactly that which caused the disaster in the first place.

"He probably did get quite a bit of power from me then. Even though every time I turn around some evil spirit is trying to haunt me using my own past, it doesn't make it hurt any less. I suppose I'm getting used to such attacks and can put on a strong face."

After Feziel sets the book down, Danu shakes her head. "God killers are a tall order by far. Using one always extracts a terrible price upon the user. Indeed it may be that creatures like Cebron are in fact the remnants of a hero who used a god killer in an attempt to save their world, and were consumed by the consequences of their action. He and I probably have a lot more in common than either one would be willing to admit."

"I don't really like working with god killers though. There was a time when for all intents and purposes I was a goddess- despite it being a strict taboo not to think of myself that way. I'm not anymore, this isn't my world and I don't have access to that kind of power. But being struck with a god killer is not something I'd want to try."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-21-2017

(07-20-2017, 03:27 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 12:10 PM)achroma Wrote: "It has no rhyme or reason Austin... it only devours. It gourges itself on worlds, if not converting them into a living hell. It draws power from fear, such as in Danu's case. What it is... well I have some ideas. He is from the void in between dimensions, where reality has no effect and dominated by creatures like him. My father had something in case this happend... a god killer of sorts. And this is why I brought this book, it contains all thei information we need."
*Austin seems a bit confused as you explain things but shakes it off, assuming he'll get it more later*

"Oh i was curious about that statuette the avali who payed you earlier gave you. It looks intresting, somewhat magical, and fam... nevermind the last thing. I just want to know what it is"
*Austin seems to be slightly excited about the potential things the statuette could do*
"I almost forgot about that! You can try to figure out what it does, if anything. It might just be a token of aprecation, it might be a beacon, who knows?"
Feizel turns back to face Danu
"Let me take this in..."

(07-20-2017, 03:35 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 12:10 PM)achroma Wrote: "It has no rhyme or reason Austin... it only devours. It gourges itself on worlds, if not converting them into a living hell. It draws power from fear, such as in Danu's case. What it is... well I have some ideas. He is from the void in between dimensions, where reality has no effect and dominated by creatures like him. My father had something in case this happend... a god killer of sorts. And this is why I brought this book, it contains all thei information we need."

"Have you ever actually been to the void? Its not something most people would consider doing. With conventional physics out of action, its sort of a mashup of everything and nothing that you never actually know what you'll find in it. One time I accidentally got sucked out of the void through somebody's hammerspace. "

Even though hearing Feziel explain seemed to help her relax a little, she still looked stressed. Why did she always insist on meddling even though it was exactly that which caused the disaster in the first place.

"He probably did get quite a bit of power from me then. Even though every time I turn around some evil spirit is trying to haunt me using my own past, it doesn't make it hurt any less. I suppose I'm getting used to such attacks and can put on a strong face."

After Feziel sets the book down, Danu shakes her head. "God killers are a tall order by far. Using one always extracts a terrible price upon the user. Indeed it may be that creatures like Cebron are in fact the remnants of a hero who used a god killer in an attempt to save their world, and were consumed by the consequences of their action. He and I probably have a lot more in common than either one would be willing to admit."

"I don't really like working with god killers though. There was a time when for all intents and purposes I was a goddess- despite it being a strict taboo not to think of myself that way. I'm not anymore, this isn't my world and I don't have access to that kind of power. But being struck with a god killer is not something I'd want to try."
"The void is not something to meddle in Danu... I've seen things, horrible things. But it does have it uses. The raw primordial soup has Almost a boundless amount of potential. Physics may not apply, but nature likes to work in patters." Feizel shifts on the couch, something bothering him
"Sometimes you have to do the undesirable to get the results you want, Danu. My father understood that, and that's why he isn't here. turns out he wasn't enough, considering Cebron got out again... Why do you insist on meddeling? Please do tell me, I'm not the person to be dissapointed."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 12:00 PM)achroma Wrote: "I almost forgot about that! You can try to figure out what it does, if anything. It might just be a token of aprecation, it might be a beacon, who knows?"
"Let me take this in..."

"The void is not something to meddle in Danu... I've seen things, horrible things. But it does have it uses. The raw primordial soup has Almost a boundless amount of potential. Physics may not apply, but nature likes to work in patters." Feizel shifts on the couch, something bothering him
"Sometimes you have to do the undesirable to get the results you want, Danu. My father understood that, and that's why he isn't here. turns out he wasn't enough, considering Cebron got out again... Why do you insist on meddeling? Please do tell me, I'm not the person to be dissapointed."

"But have I been again? So far all I've actually done is talked to you. I left without fighting Cebron, because it wasn't clear to me what purpose he serves and I did not want to disrupt the events of this world."

Danu shifts in her seat, putting one leg up over the other. "I'm looking for the right sequence of events. One which has an ultimate consequence that sends me back, back to the empty void that remains of my own timeline. I'll build the universe all over again, granting life to the lifeless entropy, so that my family forms once again...."

She hesitates here, realizing what she was saying. Her powers were not meant to be used in such a selfish way, and a grand scheme like this assumed that she even could do such a thing. As old and powerless as she was, she might not be able to anymore and would become trapped forever in the ashes of her past mistakes.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 12:00 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 03:27 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin seems a bit confused as you explain things but shakes it off, assuming he'll get it more later*

"I almost forgot about that! You can try to figure out what it does, if anything. It might just be a token of aprecation, it might be a beacon, who knows?"
"Let me take this in..."

(07-20-2017, 03:35 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Have you ever actually been to the void? Its not something most people would consider doing. With conventional physics out of action, its sort of a mashup of everything and nothing that you never actually know what you'll find in it. One time I accidentally got sucked out of the void through somebody's hammerspace. "

*Austin grabs the statuette to mess with when he gets the chance*
"You two seem to be having a meaningful conversation i dont understand so ill just leave you two to it."
*Austin walks into another room with a table, doesnt matter what room but as soon as he does he puts the familiar figure down and begins to fiddle with it a bit in the hopes he can figure out what it's purpose is, assuming of course he can figure this out by fiddling with it*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 12:42 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 12:00 PM)achroma Wrote: "I almost forgot about that! You can try to figure out what it does, if anything. It might just be a token of aprecation, it might be a beacon, who knows?"
"Let me take this in..."

"But have I been again? So far all I've actually done is talked to you. I left without fighting Cebron, because it wasn't clear to me what purpose he serves and I did not want to disrupt the events of this world."

Danu shifts in her seat, putting one leg up over the other. "I'm looking for the right sequence of events. One which has an ultimate consequence that sends me back, back to the empty void that remains of my own timeline. I'll build the universe all over again, granting life to the lifeless entropy, so that my family forms once again...."

She hesitates here, realizing what she was saying. Her powers were not meant to be used in such a selfish way, and a grand scheme like this assumed that she even could do such a thing. As old and powerless as she was, she might not be able to anymore and would become trapped forever in the ashes of her past mistakes.

Feizel watches the sun set over the mountains, obviously in deep though, but of what? Perhaps what danu had said.
"It's getting late... I'm going to retire to my room. You have two options danu, either stay here until the issue is done, or leave and never speak of this again... the rooms are upstairs."
Feizel begins to walk away with his book, before abruptly Turning around
"You can't turn back the hands of time, not without a dire price."
He continues on his way up the stairs. Oil lanterns around the cabin begin to ignite, casting warm light on the building.