Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-21-2017

Danu yawns and thinks about it a little, making herself comfortable for the time being.

"I'm not trying to turn back time, that can't be done. I want to go forward, forward so far that everything ends and begins again, so I can catch up to where I belong once more."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 10:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu yawns and thinks about it a little, making herself comfortable for the time being.

"I'm not trying to turn back time, that can't be done. I want to go forward, forward so far that everything ends and begins again, so I can catch up to where I belong once more."

"we can talk about this in the morning, in the mean time I'm going to sleep. This stress just tires me out."
Feizel disappears upstairs, presumable to sleep

"ơų ąŋɖ ƈɛơŋ ąɛ ۷ɛ ʂıɱıƖą. ƈɛơŋ ıƖƖ ʂɛ۷ɛ ơų, ıʄ ơų ʂɛ۷ɛ ƈɛơŋ."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-22-2017

(07-21-2017, 11:25 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 10:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu yawns and thinks about it a little, making herself comfortable for the time being.

"we can talk about this in the morning, in the mean time I'm going to sleep. This stress just tires me out."

//getting rid of cebron's text is difficult for me so I'm going to leave it

*as you walk up you might be able to see Austin i dont know if the layout allows it, but if you do then you can see him wave to you as you pass by, he still has the tiny statue and now a list of things he's learned on paper, its not very long but he's trying.*
"Are you going to sleep?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-22-2017

Danu yawns, looking for a spot to sleep herself.

She shivers when she hears Cebron's voice again, probably coming through the portal. Clearly they were being watched, having gotten his attention.

"Its not nice to peek at people Cebron. Besides, I can't even save myself. Do you really expect me to save you? Walking away was the best I could do."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-22-2017

(07-22-2017, 09:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu yawns, looking for a spot to sleep herself.

She shivers when she hears Cebron's voice again, probably coming through the portal. Clearly they were being watched, having gotten his attention.

"Its not nice to peek at people Cebron. Besides, I can't even save myself. Do you really expect me to save you? Walking away was the best I could do."

"ƈɛơŋ ıʂ ơʄʄɛıŋɠ ɬơ ɧɛƖ ơų. ųɬ ơų ɱųʂɬ ɖơ ƈɛơŋ ą ʄą۷ơų. ıŋ ɛɬųɬŋ ƈɛơŋ ıƖƖ ɛɖųƈɛ ɬɧıʂ ųŋı۷ɛʂɛ ɬơ ɬąąƖą ąʂą."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-23-2017

(07-22-2017, 12:36 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 11:25 PM)achroma Wrote: "we can talk about this in the morning, in the mean time I'm going to sleep. This stress just tires me out."

//getting rid of cebron's text is difficult for me so I'm going to leave it

*as you walk up you might be able to see Austin i dont know if the layout allows it, but if you do then you can see him wave to you as you pass by, he still has the tiny statue and now a list of things he's learned on paper, its not very long but he's trying.*
"Yep because I am exhausted from the events that transpired today... and any developments on the figurine?"
Feizel waits patiently for austins response, too tired to show excitement.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 02:30 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 12:36 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //getting rid of cebron's text is difficult for me so I'm going to leave it

"Yep because I am exhausted from the events that transpired today... and any developments on the figurine?"
Feizel waits patiently for austins response, too tired to show excitement.
"Noooo, besides the obvious this doesn't work."
*Austin pauses to think*
"Im thinking some kind of magic might work but I cant really test that. I'll keep working on it for a little while then ill go to bed too"

//i dont wanna say anything unless i know what it does or if it has a trigger of some sorts (probably this) its not my object so i cant really say anything about it. But yeah i would like it if you could give a hint or tell me the trigger so I can know.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-23-2017

(07-22-2017, 11:41 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 09:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu yawns, looking for a spot to sleep herself.

"ƈɛơŋ ıʂ ơʄʄɛıŋɠ ɬơ ɧɛƖ ơų. ųɬ ơų ɱųʂɬ ɖơ ƈɛơŋ ą ʄą۷ơų. ıŋ ɛɬųɬŋ ƈɛơŋ ıƖƖ ɛɖųƈɛ ɬɧıʂ ųŋı۷ɛʂɛ ɬơ ɬąąƖą ąʂą."

Danu sighs and quietly ignores him. She couldn't hear him clearly enough to make out the entirety of what he said, and not knowing yet if he was an evil being it was positively unwise to ally herself with him. For all she knew he might intentionally destroy the universe- although this would indeed launch her in the right direction to get home again.

She settles in a comfy looking chair and pokes at her cellphone, eventually drifting off to sleep.

//I'm guessing we're setting up a short time skip. Also I seriously can't read what Cebron is saying, I've been guessing at what he's talking about based on the parts of it that I can read.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 03:08 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 11:41 PM)achroma Wrote: "ƈɛơŋ ıʂ ơʄʄɛıŋɠ ɬơ ɧɛƖ ơų. ųɬ ơų ɱųʂɬ ɖơ ƈɛơŋ ą ʄą۷ơų. ıŋ ɛɬųɬŋ ƈɛơŋ ıƖƖ ɛɖųƈɛ ɬɧıʂ ųŋı۷ɛʂɛ ɬơ ɬąąƖą ąʂą."

Danu sighs and quietly ignores him. She couldn't hear him clearly enough to make out the entirety of what he said, and not knowing yet if he was an evil being it was positively unwise to ally herself with him. For all she knew he might intentionally destroy the universe- although this would indeed launch her in the right direction to get home again.

She settles in a comfy looking chair and pokes at her cellphone, eventually drifting off to sleep.

//I'm guessing we're setting up a short time skip. Also I seriously can't read what Cebron is saying, I've been guessing at what he's talking about based on the parts of it that I can read.
//yes to the time skip. is it the Color or the font? I have a replacement need be. קгєשเєฬ

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-24-2017

(07-23-2017, 03:32 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 03:08 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu sighs and quietly ignores him. She couldn't hear him clearly enough to make out the entirety of what he said, and not knowing yet if he was an evil being it was positively unwise to ally herself with him. For all she knew he might intentionally destroy the universe- although this would indeed launch her in the right direction to get home again.

//yes to the time skip. is it the Color or the font? I have a replacement need be. קгєשเєฬ

//It's a pictographic font, meaning we can't simply un-code it to read it in a quoted reply.  It even shows up the same in a code box.  And it's design is nigh impossible to read.  I've been in the same boat this entire time, and that new font isn't much better.  I can read a lot of gibberish, but odd non-unicode fonts are trouble.  Besides.  The crystal corpse can't hear it anyways. Also, as far as if the small sculpture. No comment.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 04:06 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 03:32 PM)achroma Wrote: //yes to the time skip. is it the Color or the font? I have a replacement need be. קгєשเєฬ

//It's a pictographic font, meaning we can't simply un-code it to read it in a quoted reply.  It even shows up the same in a code box.  And it's design is nigh impossible to read.  I've been in the same boat this entire time, and that new font isn't much better.  I can read a lot of gibberish, but odd non-unicode fonts are trouble.  Besides.  The crystal corpse can't hear it anyways.  Also, as far as if the small sculpture.  No comment.
//if i do things to it can stuff happen. Seriously thats what i want to know. Also if basic fiddling would've worked you might need to say something. If nit I guess i will just try stuff and hope i dont accidently break it in the process. Trial and error, fire may or may not get involved.

(07-24-2017, 04:42 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 04:06 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //It's a pictographic font, meaning we can't simply un-code it to read it in a quoted reply.  It even shows up the same in a code box.  And it's design is nigh impossible to read.  I've been in the same boat this entire time, and that new font isn't much better.  I can read a lot of gibberish, but odd non-unicode fonts are trouble.  Besides.  The crystal corpse can't hear it anyways.  Also, as far as if the small sculpture.  No comment.
//if i do things to it can stuff happen. Seriously thats what i want to know. Also if basic fiddling would've worked you might need to say something. If nit I guess i will just try stuff and hope i dont accidently break it in the process. Trial and error, fire may or may not get involved.

//Eh.  If something actually happens within someone's perception i'll mention it.  Feel free to do whatever.  Not like it's important or anything.

*Austin tries a few more things with the statuette, he puts various household substances on it, puts it in water, and thinks a minute about whether or not he decides to put it in the fire place, he decides its too early, then thinks to himself after putting it back on the table, if nothing happened he writes a few notes then falls asleep in the chair he is writing this on*

The silvered surface of the statuette is starting to slowly wear off from all of the chemicals and treatments.  For now whatever material is showing through beneath the protective and decorative coating simply seems clear, like glass or something.  Nothing happens though.  Seems like you' might be damaging it a bit with all the chemicals.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 04:06 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 03:32 PM)achroma Wrote: //yes to the time skip. is it the Color or the font? I have a replacement need be. קгєשเєฬ

//It's a pictographic font, meaning we can't simply un-code it to read it in a quoted reply.  It even shows up the same in a code box.  And it's design is nigh impossible to read.  I've been in the same boat this entire time, and that new font isn't much better.  I can read a lot of gibberish, but odd non-unicode fonts are trouble.  Besides.  The crystal corpse can't hear it anyways.  Also, as far as if the small sculpture.  No comment.

//Try the new one a bit more, it looks like it is a bit easier. That or put what is being said in small text below it that way it shows up when quoting if we can't read what was being said directly.

//I'm all set to timeskip a bit when everyone is ready to.

*Austin looks in disappointment at what he's done to the statuette* "mah-maybe i just neeeeed need to use magicccc" *After sounding very tired Austin promptly falls asleep by the statue*

//timeskip ready too. Nothing important happened with that statuette, (i wasnt going to use bleach and stuff on it yet, should've been more specific but i would've tried that later anyways) (more like soap and stuff but ehh probably better this way)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-25-2017

//here goes nothing.
The sun gently rises up from the horizon illuminating the towns below and casting warm orange light though the windows of the cabin. The fire is gently cracking and it smells like something is cooking in the dining room. A good nights rest and some food should set things straight despite the previous days perils. Although the pleasantries, writer seems to be missing, nor a single trace of him leaving. It where as if he vanished in thin air

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-25-2017

*Austin wakes up in a pool of drool on table he fell asleep on* "ugh not the best sleep I've had." *Austin gets up and stretches* "where am i? .... oh yeah"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-25-2017

Danu yawns and turns over in the chair she had gone to sleep in, her golden hair a bit tangled as it partially covered her face. She had been tossing and turning all night for some reason, and not sleeping all that well.

Even then though she still looked out of place, like someone who didn't actually belong in the world she was currently living in.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-25-2017

(07-25-2017, 01:21 AM)achroma Wrote: //here goes nothing.
The sun gently rises up from the horizon illuminating the towns below and casting warm orange light though the windows of the cabin. The fire is gently cracking and it smells like something is cooking in the dining room. A good nights rest and some food should set things straight despite the previous days perils. Although the pleasantries, writer seems to be missing, nor a single trace of him leaving. It where as if he vanished in thin air

//It should be noted that the crystalline fellow has been standing next to Writer the entire night and day since arriving.  Staring over the top of him as he'd been on the ground.  It has not moved once and has been staring straight ahead into the distance the entire time.