Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-25-2017

(07-25-2017, 01:21 AM)achroma Wrote: //here goes nothing.
The sun gently rises up from the horizon illuminating the towns below and casting warm orange light though the windows of the cabin. The fire is gently cracking and it smells like something is cooking in the dining room. A good nights rest and some food should set things straight despite the previous days perils. Although the pleasantries, writer seems to be missing, nor a single trace of him leaving. It where as if he vanished in thin air

(07-25-2017, 01:58 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin wakes up in a pool of drool on table he fell asleep on* "ugh not the best sleep I've had." *Austin gets up and stretches* "where am i? .... oh yeah"

(07-25-2017, 04:00 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu yawns and turns over in the chair she had gone to sleep in, her golden hair a bit tangled as it partially covered her face. She had been tossing and turning all night for some reason, and not sleeping all that well.

Even then though she still looked out of place, like someone who didn't actually belong in the world she was currently living in.

The cabin is strangely quiet, dispite the sun haven risen. The portal outside has closed some time that night. The thing that can be heard is a clatter in the kitchen, such as pots and pans clinking. Perhaps that is something worth checking out.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-25-2017

(07-25-2017, 12:27 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 01:21 AM)achroma Wrote: //here goes nothing.
The sun gently rises up from the horizon illuminating the towns below and casting warm orange light though the windows of the cabin. The fire is gently cracking and it smells like something is cooking in the dining room. A good nights rest and some food should set things straight despite the previous days perils. Although the pleasantries, writer seems to be missing, nor a single trace of him leaving. It where as if he vanished in thin air

(07-25-2017, 01:58 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin wakes up in a pool of drool on table he fell asleep on* "ugh not the best sleep I've had." *Austin gets up and stretches* "where am i? .... oh yeah"

(07-25-2017, 04:00 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu yawns and turns over in the chair she had gone to sleep in, her golden hair a bit tangled as it partially covered her face. She had been tossing and turning all night for some reason, and not sleeping all that well.

Even then though she still looked out of place, like someone who didn't actually belong in the world she was currently living in.

The cabin is strangely quiet, dispite the sun haven risen. The portal outside has closed some time that night. The thing that can be heard is a clatter in the kitchen, such as pots and pans clinking. Perhaps that is something worth checking out.
*Austin grumbles and stumbles his way half asleep into kitchen* "what, uhh. Whats goin on in here?" *Austin sounds as tired as his walk looked*
"You okay?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-26-2017

Feizel is in the kitchen, making what appears to be pancakes. Just a false alarm... the smell of fresh pasteries wafts around the house, filling the place with a sweet Arma.
"Good morning Austin, the food will be ready shortly!"
There's a nock on the door from outside... perhaps you should investigate

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-27-2017

(07-26-2017, 12:29 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel is in the kitchen, making what appears to be pancakes. Just a false alarm... the smell of fresh pasteries wafts around the house, filling the place with a sweet Arma.

*Austin walks straight to the door not even asking if he should answer it maybe because he is tired, he opens the door and says* "hello? What you want?" * Austin still looks like a bed raggled mess*

EDIT: //odin sorry if i didnt wait long enough for you to do something. I waited a day to give you a chance to say something

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-27-2017

Danu is still asleep in the chair she had settled in, her nightmare not over yet as she shakes a little to try and escape it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 04:32 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 12:29 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel is in the kitchen, making what appears to be pancakes. Just a false alarm... the smell of fresh pasteries wafts around the house, filling the place with a sweet Arma.

*Austin walks straight to the door not even asking if he should answer it maybe because he is tired, he opens the door and says* "hello? What you want?" * Austin still looks like a bed raggled mess*

EDIT: //odin sorry if i didnt wait long enough for you to do something. I waited a day to give you a chance to say something
Feizel is standing outside, holding a bag full of groceries, and peers at Austin from behind the large pile of foodstuffs.
"Hey Austin, I got some food for breakfast, can you let me in... also, how's danu doing? We ended on a sour note last night..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-27-2017

//Not a problem, I had meant for Danu to stay asleep till someone wakes her.

//Ohsnap Feziel in two places at once.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 03:54 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 04:32 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin walks straight to the door not even asking if he should answer it maybe because he is tired, he opens the door and says* "hello? What you want?" * Austin still looks like a bed raggled mess*

Feizel is standing outside, holding a bag full of groceries, and peers at Austin from behind the large pile of foodstuffs.
"Hey Austin, I got some food for breakfast, can you let me in... also, how's danu doing? We ended on a sour note last night..."
*Austin looks at the Feizel cooking pancakes in the kitchen ane then to the Feizel with groceries* "Its too early for this... uhh there appears to be 2 of you the other is cooking pancakes, and danu is sleeping right now... I'll let you and the kitchen Feizel fight out it on who's real, tell me when you're done with that while i wake up danu" *Austin lets this Feizel in then walks over to danu*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 05:20 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 03:54 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel is standing outside, holding a bag full of groceries, and peers at Austin from behind the large pile of foodstuffs.
*Austin looks at the Feizel cooking pancakes in the kitchen ane then to the Feizel with groceries* "Its too early for this... uhh there appears to be 2 of you the other is cooking pancakes, and danu is sleeping right now... I'll let you and the kitchen Feizel fight out it on who's real, tell me when you're done with that while i wake up danu" *Austin lets this Feizel in then walks over to danu*

As the door had creaked open, the visage turned towards the cottage, looking to see Austin seemingly talking to what looked to be writer, but it paid not enough mind to double check as it again looked on.  A subtle chittering creaking let out as it's body, for the briefest of moments, seemed to crash in on itself as the crystals tightened.  Forming a much smaller and less rigid and bulky shape.  Although no longer quite as rounded, containing many sharp and meaningfully blade-like edges.  It now sat akin to a triple thickness skeleton with no joints.  As it's arms folded without any crease at all.  It's form having now shrunk down to standardise closer to 1.5x the size of an avali rather than it's prior 3-5x size.  And yet still it's form was not avalian in shape.  Still simply the silhouette of a random unnameable humanoid.  And it turned to head towards the house, as it's feet lifted now ending in buds of actual feet rather than simply stalks, some of the snow crumpled into the holes left behind, where the earth below it had been left turned up.  The skeleton and fragments within were now gone, as anybody would soon see.

//uhhg.  I wanted to stay distanced.  But I refuse to go out of character either...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-28-2017

//two things, you cant not have 2 feizels and expect me to not notice, i read every line and my brain notes details, if something is off i will comment as long as it makes sense to in character, like now since I've seen both Feizels and can fairly make the connection in character.
//Rinoah i cant quite understand what your post says.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-28-2017

(07-27-2017, 05:20 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 03:54 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel is standing outside, holding a bag full of groceries, and peers at Austin from behind the large pile of foodstuffs.
"Wait what? Austin are you on drugs?... I don't have time for this."
Feizel clearly confuses quickly enters the house depositing the groceries next to danu and dashing into the kitchen.
"Who are you?"
"Who are you?"
"I'm you."
"No, I'm me."
"Dammit Feizel..."
"You know their is only one way to solve this."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-28-2017

"Everybody was kung fu fighting..." Danu moans in her sleep, turning over again. Perhaps if someone poked her a bit she'd wake up, her clothes starting work loose from all the tossing and turning she had done. Her hair was damp in a few places from sweat, whatever kind of nightmares she had must have been terrifying to do this to her.

(07-28-2017, 02:42 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Everybody was kung fu fighting..." Danu moans in her sleep, turning over again. Perhaps if someone poked her a bit she'd wake up, her clothes starting work loose from all the tossing and turning she had done. Her hair was damp in a few places from sweat, whatever kind of nightmares she had must have been terrifying to do this to her.
*Austin pokes danu repeatedly* "get up and help me deal with the two Feizels its way too early for this." *Austin grabs his sword* "get upppp." *Austin sonewhat impatiently waits for danu to get up and start helping him. He's tired and this is not the morning he wanted*

(07-28-2017, 02:48 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 02:42 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Everybody was kung fu fighting..." Danu moans in her sleep, turning over again. Perhaps if someone poked her a bit she'd wake up, her clothes starting work loose from all the tossing and turning she had done. Her hair was damp in a few places from sweat, whatever kind of nightmares she had must have been terrifying to do this to her.
*Austin pokes danu repeatedly* "get up and help me deal with the two Feizels its way too early for this." *Austin grabs his sword* "get upppp." *Austin sonewhat impatiently waits for danu to get up and start helping him. He's tired and this is not the morning he wanted*

"Huh? Two Feziels? But I'm not drunk enough for that to happen." Danu yawns and stretches, finally waking up and fixing her outfit.

She gets up and goes to the kitchen to see what all the fuss was about, smoothing her hair as she does.

"Do you really need that Austin?"

(07-28-2017, 04:12 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 02:48 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin pokes danu repeatedly* "get up and help me deal with the two Feizels its way too early for this." *Austin grabs his sword* "get upppp." *Austin sonewhat impatiently waits for danu to get up and start helping him. He's tired and this is not the morning he wanted*

"Huh? Two Feziels? But I'm not drunk enough for that to happen." Danu yawns and stretches, finally waking up and fixing her outfit.

She gets up and goes to the kitchen to see what all the fuss was about, smoothing her hair as she does.

"Yeah the sword should let me see who is real." *Austin looks at the two feizels to see who is real* "i don't want to harm the fake but i need to be able to see the fake and well this kinda works. There is more to it but now is not the time" *Austin prepares to grab or disrupt the fake*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 04:12 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 02:48 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin pokes danu repeatedly* "get up and help me deal with the two Feizels its way too early for this." *Austin grabs his sword* "get upppp." *Austin sonewhat impatiently waits for danu to get up and start helping him. He's tired and this is not the morning he wanted*

(07-28-2017, 04:44 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 04:12 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Huh? Two Feziels? But I'm not drunk enough for that to happen." Danu yawns and stretches, finally waking up and fixing her outfit.

"Yeah the sword should let me see who is real." *Austin looks at the two feizels to see who is real* "i don't want to harm the fake but i need to be able to see the fake and well this kinda works. There is more to it but now is not the time" *Austin prepares to grab or disrupt the fake*
by the time Austin walks in, the room Is a wreck, And bits of blood are scattered about the room. The two Feizels are in a dead lock, pinning eachother on the ground with kitchen knifes. It would seem that the Feizel on the bottom has a trick up his sleeve, whilst the other is looking for an opertunity.
"It doesn't need end this way, with fatality!"
"Their can only be one!"

(07-28-2017, 12:04 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 04:12 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Huh? Two Feziels? But I'm not drunk enough for that to happen." Danu yawns and stretches, finally waking up and fixing her outfit.

(07-28-2017, 04:44 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Yeah the sword should let me see who is real." *Austin looks at the two feizels to see who is real* "i don't want to harm the fake but i need to be able to see the fake and well this kinda works. There is more to it but now is not the time" *Austin prepares to grab or disrupt the fake*
by the time Austin walks in, the room Is a wreck, And bits of blood are scattered about the room. The two Feizels are in a dead lock, pinning eachother on the ground with kitchen knifes. It would seem that the Feizel on the bottom has a trick up his sleeve, whilst the other is looking for an opertunity.
"Their can only be one!"

"HEY! BREAK IT UP THIS INSTANT!" Danu shouts at them, her voice resonating to fill the room as the lights flicker briefly and a strange chill fills the air before things revert to normal.

"If you two fight to the death how do the rest of us know if the good Feziel or the evil one was the winner. Because in my experience, its usually the evil one that wins due to having more combat experience. So if one of you dies, I'll kill the other." She grins, in an inhuman and murderous smirk. Clearly she wasn't kidding.

"Now, there are plenty of ways to figure out who the real one is. Its also possible that some kind of temporal paradox happened and you both are real, just one is from the future or the past or something. So lets not fight, we can settle this intelligently."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 12:04 PM)achroma Wrote:

(07-28-2017, 04:44 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Yeah the sword should let me see who is real." *Austin looks at the two feizels to see who is real* "i don't want to harm the fake but i need to be able to see the fake and well this kinda works. There is more to it but now is not the time" *Austin prepares to grab or disrupt the fake*
"Their can only be one!"

There is a dreary thrumming sound as the golem simply stands at the edge of the room, as it had since the fight started seeming to have been at a loss for what to do.  That is of course until they lay atop one another in a ball of arms and legs as it stepped into the room with an eery level of determination.  The building echoes with a telling thrumm, as that familiarly pleasant rose tinted sound reaches all ears.  Leaving the mind to revile in the actual reality of the situation.  As the elemental held one version of feizel by back the neck, partially attempting to draw them apart while the other still lay on the floor as it attempted to stomp on the wrist of their hand still holding a kitchen blade.  The sound that fills the room makes one's ears tingle, Hard to focus as it only gets louder, and louder, yet does not pain the hearing.  It is not after all something that rings in your ears.  It is something that rings in your eyes and that behind them.  Again, and again like something yelled amidst a volume of echoes.  Unknowable, yet always familiar.  It repeats as if it is your own memory long forgotten, like it was always your intention,  It is your decision.  Yet you do not understand.  Where you look, you feel nothing, where you listen, you have nothing.  What is it that you strive for?  In this time of absence.

//Do you resist?  Let us see.  This....  Isn't targeted, it's aura based, and it is no mere veil to be lifted.  That means everybody.  I hope for the best.

//Whoops. We've had a post collision. The auras from the golem would mask the auras from Danu, so they heard her voice resonate but the rest of the effects would have been too weak to be felt over the golem's influences. Also this is new, I've not encountered a golem that can use magic of its own before.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 01:32 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Whoops. We've had a post collision. The auras from the golem would mask the auras from Danu, so they heard her voice resonate but the rest of the effects would have been too weak to be felt over the golem's influences. Also this is new, I've not encountered a golem that can use magic of its own before.

//Hehhhh...  Oops?  I like when I manage to write like this.  Get my words to flow like the breeze, stopped by naught but stone itself.