Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-28-2017

*Austin sits down in sorta disbelief* "i was just gonna use my sword to see through the fake's illusion if it has one" *Austin then proceeds to lays down on the floor and stares at the ceiling*

//hmmmmmmm i feel like playing as a character who doesn't know much about magic might make things weird for me... (Even though that's fairly accurate)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 01:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 12:04 PM)achroma Wrote: by the time Austin walks in, the room Is a wreck, And bits of blood are scattered about the room. The two Feizels are in a dead lock, pinning eachother on the ground with kitchen knifes. It would seem that the Feizel on the bottom has a trick up his sleeve, whilst the other is looking for an opertunity.
"It doesn't need end this way, with fatality!"
"Their can only be one!"

"HEY! BREAK IT UP THIS INSTANT!" Danu shouts at them, her voice resonating to fill the room as the lights flicker briefly and a strange chill fills the air before things revert to normal.

"If you two fight to the death how do the rest of us know if the good Feziel or the evil one was the winner. Because in my experience, its usually the evil one that wins due to having more combat experience. So if one of you dies, I'll kill the other." She grins, in an inhuman and murderous smirk. Clearly she wasn't kidding.

"Now, there are plenty of ways to figure out who the real one is. Its also possible that some kind of temporal paradox happened and you both are real, just one is from the future or the past or something. So lets not fight, we can settle this intelligently."

(07-28-2017, 01:29 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 12:04 PM)achroma Wrote: by the time Austin walks in, the room Is a wreck, And bits of blood are scattered about the room. The two Feizels are in a dead lock, pinning eachother on the ground with kitchen knifes. It would seem that the Feizel on the bottom has a trick up his sleeve, whilst the other is looking for an opertunity.
"It doesn't need end this way, with fatality!"
"Their can only be one!"

There is a dreary thrumming sound as the golem simply stands at the edge of the room, as it had since the fight started seeming to have been at a loss for what to do.  That is of course until they lay atop one another in a ball of arms and legs as it stepped into the room with an eery level of determination.  The building echoes with a telling thrumm, as that familiarly pleasant rose tinted sound reaches all ears.  Leaving the mind to revile in the actual reality of the situation.  As the elemental held one version of feizel by back the neck, partially attempting to draw them apart while the other still lay on the floor as it attempted to stomp on the wrist of their hand still holding a kitchen blade.  The sound that fills the room makes one's ears tingle, Hard to focus as it only gets louder, and louder, yet does not pain the hearing.  It is not after all something that rings in your ears.  It is something that rings in your eyes and that behind them.  Again, and again like something yelled amidst a volume of echoes.  Unknowable, yet always familiar.  It repeats as if it is your own memory long forgotten, like it was always your intention,  It is your decision.  Yet you do not understand.  Where you look, you feel nothing, where you listen, you have nothing.  What is it that you strive for?  In this time of absence.

//Do you resist?  Let us see.  This....  Isn't targeted, it's aura based, and it is no mere veil to be lifted.  That means everybody.  I hope for the best.
the Feizels still both try to attack each other despite being retrained, but eventually stop, shooting each other murderous gazes filled with pure hatred. The Feizel on the ground attempts to pry the golems foot off with his free hand, shortly afterwards grabbing the knife from his pinned hand and lobing it towards Feizel, falling a few feet short. The other Feizel doesn't move, or do anything besides breathe. His eyes are closed, as if he's in deep thought.
"Get of my wrist you bastard! Can't you see I was trying to get rid of the imposter!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 02:59 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 01:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:

"HEY! BREAK IT UP THIS INSTANT!" Danu shouts at them, her voice resonating to fill the room as the lights flicker briefly and a strange chill fills the air before things revert to normal.

"If you two fight to the death how do the rest of us know if the good Feziel or the evil one was the winner. Because in my experience, its usually the evil one that wins due to having more combat experience. So if one of you dies, I'll kill the other." She grins, in an inhuman and murderous smirk. Clearly she wasn't kidding.

"Now, there are plenty of ways to figure out who the real one is. Its also possible that some kind of temporal paradox happened and you both are real, just one is from the future or the past or something. So lets not fight, we can settle this intelligently."

(07-28-2017, 01:29 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: There is a dreary thrumming sound as the golem simply stands at the edge of the room, as it had since the fight started seeming to have been at a loss for what to do.  That is of course until they lay atop one another in a ball of arms and legs as it stepped into the room with an eery level of determination.  The building echoes with a telling thrumm, as that familiarly pleasant rose tinted sound reaches all ears.  Leaving the mind to revile in the actual reality of the situation.  As the elemental held one version of feizel by back the neck, partially attempting to draw them apart while the other still lay on the floor as it attempted to stomp on the wrist of their hand still holding a kitchen blade.  The sound that fills the room makes one's ears tingle, Hard to focus as it only gets louder, and louder, yet does not pain the hearing.  It is not after all something that rings in your ears.  It is something that rings in your eyes and that behind them.  Again, and again like something yelled amidst a volume of echoes.  Unknowable, yet always familiar.  It repeats as if it is your own memory long forgotten, like it was always your intention,  It is your decision.  Yet you do not understand.  Where you look, you feel nothing, where you listen, you have nothing.  What is it that you strive for?  In this time of absence.

//Do you resist?  Let us see.  This....  Isn't targeted, it's aura based, and it is no mere veil to be lifted.  That means everybody.  I hope for the best.
the Feizels still both try to attack each other despite being retrained, but eventually stop, shooting each other murderous gazes filled with pure hatred. The Feizel on the ground attempts to pry the golems foot off with his free hand, shortly afterwards grabbing the knife from his pinned hand and lobing it towards Feizel, falling a few feet short. The other Feizel doesn't move, or do anything besides breathe. His eyes are closed, as if he's in deep thought.
"Get of my wrist you bastard! Can't you see I was trying to get rid of the imposter!"

"Says the imposter. And what is that screeching sound?!" Danu kicks the knife away from both of them, the blade making a solid thunk as it impales the woodwork under the cupboard.

"Now both of you get up, sit at the table, and settle this like men. I'm not sure just where this golem came from, but it seems to know that fighting is not the answer.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-28-2017

*Austin cotinues to lay on the floor* " if you want you can borrow my sword it might let you see the fake" *Austin lets go of his sword allowing danu to pick it up if she wishes, of course its not going to be in reach of either feizel*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 05:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 02:59 PM)achroma Wrote: the Feizels still both try to attack each other despite being retrained, but eventually stop, shooting each other murderous gazes filled with pure hatred. The Feizel on the ground attempts to pry the golems foot off with his free hand, shortly afterwards grabbing the knife from his pinned hand and lobing it towards Feizel, falling a few feet short. The other Feizel doesn't move, or do anything besides breathe. His eyes are closed, as if he's in deep thought.

"Says the imposter. And what is that screeching sound?!" Danu kicks the knife away from both of them, the blade making a solid thunk as it impales the woodwork under the cupboard.

"Now both of you get up, sit at the table, and settle this like men. I'm not sure just where this golem came from, but it seems to know that fighting is not the answer.

Both of the Feizels shake their heads vigorously, probably wanting to be freed from the golems reatraint of Perhaps they have noticed their errors. Either way, it appears they want to talk it out, or even more afraid of Danu.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-29-2017

(07-28-2017, 09:27 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 05:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Says the imposter. And what is that screeching sound?!" Danu kicks the knife away from both of them, the blade making a solid thunk as it impales the woodwork under the cupboard.

Both of the Feizels shake their heads vigorously, probably wanting to be freed from the golems reatraint of Perhaps they have noticed their errors. Either way, it appears they want to talk it out, or even more afraid of Danu.

The one on the floor would have probably lost feeling to it's hand by now, leaving it numb as it placed the held up copy down to a standing position and shoved them towards a piece of sitting furniture near Danu, stepping back from the one on the floor.  It remained standing directly between them now, as it expected the sweaty clothed miss to handle the one it had shoved their way rather haughtily.  The droning sound halted now, as the purple colour slowly began to flush back through the crystals of it's body that had grown dim, like tendrils of some energy or other slowly stretching to refill the empty space.  Though now relatively weak in color, leaving them almost perfectly translucent, enough so to reveal that the body formerly occupying the space is gone.  Something may yet feel somehow familiar to you Danu.

//It is up to you whether you can note what might be familiar to your character Odin.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-29-2017

Danu takes hold of the Feziel that was pushed her way and directs him into a chair, then turns to study this golem.

It did indeed have something awful familiar about it, but she couldn't quite place what. Surely she had seen a creature of this nature before, and it was bothering her that she couldn't remember where.

For now though she had to focus on figuring out why there were two Feziels. The golem seemed to be helping in that regard, so go along with it for now.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-29-2017

*Austin grabs his sword seeing as danu doesnt want it grabs his holster puts the sword in it then pulls over a chair to sit in* "i dont know how to deal with this so I'll sit here and watch. I will also say something if a notice it" *he is sitting with the sword*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-29-2017

(07-29-2017, 02:55 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu takes hold of the Feziel that was pushed her way and directs him into a chair, then turns to study this golem.

It did indeed have something awful familiar about it, but she couldn't quite place what. Surely she had seen a creature of this nature before, and it was bothering her that she couldn't remember where.

For now though she had to focus on figuring out why there were two Feziels. The golem seemed to be helping in that regard, so go along with it for now.

Both Feizels stare at each other, shooting each other with glances of fury. Something was really off... there is a knock on the door. Something is outside, and the feizels seem to be planning something.
"So Feizel, why are you here?"
"You explain yourself first."
"We both know why we are here..."
"so why did you come back?"
"To settle something."
"so what do you purpose we do?"
No reply comes from the other Feizel, they just sit there, waiting.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-29-2017

Listening to them bickering, Danu chuckles. She already had part of the answer- one of them was a time traveller returning to a previous situation to correct a mistake that was made. Taking a seat between them, the old angel still pretending not to be, she closes her eyes for a moment and meditates.

"5 minutes from now somebody's phone is going to ring. Each of you tell me whose phone it is, and why it rings."

//There's an alarm clock set on Danu's phone, just so that she could ask this question and detect travellers from the future.

(07-29-2017, 12:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Listening to them bickering, Danu chuckles. She already had part of the answer- one of them was a time traveller returning to a previous situation to correct a mistake that was made. Taking a seat between them, the old angel still pretending not to be, she closes her eyes for a moment and meditates.

"5 minutes from now somebody's phone is going to ring. Each of you tell me whose phone it is, and why it rings."

//There's an alarm clock set on Danu's phone, just so that she could ask this question and detect travellers from the future.

"I think otherwise..."
One of the Feizel attempt to flip the table, launching it at danu, then making a dash for the window, the other remains in his chair, just watching.
"And I'm the crazy one..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-29-2017

(07-29-2017, 04:54 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 12:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Listening to them bickering, Danu chuckles. She already had part of the answer- one of them was a time traveller returning to a previous situation to correct a mistake that was made. Taking a seat between them, the old angel still pretending not to be, she closes her eyes for a moment and meditates.

"I think otherwise..."
One of the Feizel attempt to flip the table, launching it at danu, then making a dash for the window, the other remains in his chair, just watching.

The former corpse-fed attempted to stop them, ungainly so however, as they were not in the position to do so.  As their arm only managed to backsweep across the side of the escapee before realising it's mistake, as it seemed to cower for a moment.  There would likely be a fine cut to the bone along their side now, though only a flesh-wound.  As a thin film of blood coated the sharpened edge of the blade-like crystals along it's arm that had been caused by it's earlier consolidation of form..  Although it blossomed with the energy inside speeding towards recovering to full, it quickly stopped a moment after.  There was something missing from the picture..

(07-29-2017, 10:26 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 04:54 PM)achroma Wrote: "I think otherwise..."

The former corpse-fed attempted to stop them, ungainly so however, as they were not in the position to do so.  As their arm only managed to backsweep across the side of the escapee before realising it's mistake, as it seemed to cower for a moment.  There would likely be a fine cut to the bone along their side now, though only a flesh-wound.  As a thin film of blood coated the sharpened edge of the blade-like crystals along it's arm that had been caused by it's earlier consolidation of form..  Although it blossomed with the energy inside speeding towards recovering to full, it quickly stopped a moment after.  There was something missing from the picture..
A primal screech comes from The Feizel, and then the sound of shattering glass and more shrieking as he flies out the window. Glass shards covered in the fresh snow are scattered about. The Feizel holding his size, in searing pain as crimson blood oozes out of his side, struggles to run as fast as he can, leaving a trail of scarlet in the snow. Even the other Feizel is shocked at the events that transpired.
"Why... why would you do such a thing?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-30-2017

//In case it wasn't obvious, it was an accident.  But your characters don't have to realize that.  After tomorrow, I won't have internet anymore.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-30-2017

*Austin looks around* "somebody here messed up"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-30-2017

(07-29-2017, 10:55 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 10:26 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The former corpse-fed attempted to stop them, ungainly so however, as they were not in the position to do so.  As their arm only managed to backsweep across the side of the escapee before realising it's mistake, as it seemed to cower for a moment.  There would likely be a fine cut to the bone along their side now, though only a flesh-wound.  As a thin film of blood coated the sharpened edge of the blade-like crystals along it's arm that had been caused by it's earlier consolidation of form..  Although it blossomed with the energy inside speeding towards recovering to full, it quickly stopped a moment after.  There was something missing from the picture..
A primal screech comes from The Feizel, and then the sound of shattering glass and more shrieking as he flies out the window. Glass shards covered in the fresh snow are scattered about. The Feizel holding his size, in searing pain as crimson blood oozes out of his side, struggles to run as fast as he can, leaving a trail of scarlet in the snow. Even the other Feizel is shocked at the events that transpired.

"No time for that, after him!" Danu rushes out the door to follow the wounded Feziel, leaving the golem where it was.

*Austin continues to stay in the kitchen with the other feizel* "so uhh are you the evil one or what. Maybe want to help me study something? I don't really know, just don't start trying to stab me."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 12:46 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-29-2017, 10:55 PM)achroma Wrote: A primal screech comes from The Feizel, and then the sound of shattering glass and more shrieking as he flies out the window. Glass shards covered in the fresh snow are scattered about. The Feizel holding his size, in searing pain as crimson blood oozes out of his side, struggles to run as fast as he can, leaving a trail of scarlet in the snow. Even the other Feizel is shocked at the events that transpired.

"No time for that, after him!" Danu rushes out the door to follow the wounded Feziel, leaving the golem where it was.
The Feizel looks back and sees danu, and begins to panick. He isn't thinking straight and the blood loss is getting to him. He begins to stumble, his fur stained blood red. He trips, falling onto his hands, blood dripping from his clothing. He screams, before falling still. It echoes around the mountain fallowed by a grim silence.

(07-30-2017, 12:52 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin continues to stay in the kitchen with the other feizel* "so uhh are you the evil one or what. Maybe want to help me study something? I don't really know, just don't start trying to stab me."

"It depends on what your definition of evil is... the other Feizel might have thought that what he was doing was for the greater good."
He looks at Austin, with a expression that can't be read, afterwards he slowly begins to stand up and walks towards Austin.

(07-30-2017, 01:29 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 12:52 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin continues to stay in the kitchen with the other feizel* "so uhh are you the evil one or what. Maybe want to help me study something? I don't really know, just don't start trying to stab me."

"It depends on what your definition of evil is... the other Feizel might have thought that what he was doing was for the greater good."
He looks at Austin, with a expression that can't be read, afterwards he slowly begins to stand up and walks towards Austin.
*Austin quickly draws his sword* "woah, until i know you aren't evil stay on the other side of the room, i will wound to disable you" *Austin is obviously not lying* "i ain't getting shanked by no imposter today."

Edit: // i know my track record for this is bad but feizel is made of fleshy bits not literal crystal

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 01:45 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 01:29 AM)achroma Wrote: "It depends on what your definition of evil is... the other Feizel might have thought that what he was doing was for the greater good."
*Austin quickly draws his sword* "woah, until i know you aren't evil stay on the other side of the room, i will wound to disable you" *Austin is obviously not lying* "i ain't getting shanked by no imposter today."

Edit: // i know my track record for this is bad but feizel is made of fleshy bits not literal crystal

The Feizel harmless brushes past Austin, and he proceeds to make a sandwich, disregarding the fact the bread has a few flecks of blood on it.
"What do you think I was going to do? I didn't want to end up like the other guy..."