Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 10:12 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 10:11 PM)Umbra Wrote: // I think rune was okay, actually. He specified that he was talking to Comito's character...

//i don't agree i couldn't tell until i went back and read comito's post and i find it annoying as heck.

(11-06-2015, 10:11 PM)Comito Wrote: //...Except Ralako IS an Avali. Haven't you been paying attention?

//i know that but whenever i read your post it always seems you and rune imply everybody is an avali and this is an avali only community and it annoys the heck out of me.

// you know, it's not a big deal if you pay attention to location, character, and action... In no way did Rune generalize and refer to anyone but Ralako as an Avali.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 10:12 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i know that but whenever i read your post it always seems you and rune imply everybody is an avali and this is an avali only community and it annoys the heck out of me.

an avali only community

[Image: k0aKipq.png]

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 10:15 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 10:12 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i don't agree i couldn't tell until i went back and read comito's post and i find it annoying as heck.

//i know that but whenever i read your post it always seems you and rune imply everybody is an avali and this is an avali only community and it annoys the heck out of me.

// you know, it's not a big deal if you pay attention to location, character, and action... In no way did Rune generalize and refer to anyone but Ralako as an Avali.

//not this time but other post bleh, it just seems to be an underlining theme in their posts it it really annoys me.

(11-06-2015, 10:17 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //not this time but other post bleh, it just seems to be an underlining theme in their posts it it really annoys me.

// just remember that they're the only two PC Avali on the space station (and that you're not there) and ignore it, then. I'm honestly failing to see why this is an issue.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 10:11 PM)Umbra Wrote: // I think rune was okay, actually. He specified that he was talking to Comito's character...

//i don't agree i couldn't tell until i went back and read comito's post and i find it annoying as heck.
// Please do explain? I said the name 'Ralako' and then it should be clear who I am referring to. Is it not?

(11-06-2015, 10:11 PM)Comito Wrote: //...Except Ralako IS an Avali. Haven't you been paying attention?

// Why do we do so? He knows Rhayii, I know Ralako. We stated they are Avali. What makes you think we do so? 

(11-06-2015, 10:19 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 10:17 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //not this time but other post bleh, it just seems to be an underlining theme in their posts it it really annoys me.

// just remember that they're the only two PC Avali on the space station (and that you're not there) and ignore it, then. I'm honestly failing to see why this is an issue.
//it's not but it annoys me to heck, the quoting thing was my issue i just threw that in cuz it annoyed me.
//also Austin may not necessarily an avali at all times, i may or may not of kept austin's ability to transform because well it takes him a long time to transform that it won't be useful in a pinch.

//just quote the person you talk to even if you say the name, that's what the quote button is for.

// ...yeah, let's just drop the subject. It's going nowhere...

Umbra continued watching people go by from the comfort of his balcony rail.
"Maybe I should go for a walk or something..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 09:35 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 09:24 PM)Marxon Wrote: // said that when i introduced it...

*the airlock has a universal docking configuration, along with some eva suits, mostly avali but some that seem to be more general humanoid in shape*

// oh. My inattentiveness strikes again :v
When the group realizes there's no hangars that will fit the cruiser, one pilot decides to board. In a few minutes, he's on board, starting to search for any survivors.

*there is an odd creaking and scratching in one of the pressurized rooms, as he enters a medium square hub room all 4 doors close and the light blacks out. A second later he's kicked in the back of the legs and forced onto his knees as an aerogel blade rests on his shoulder, heavy filtered breathing and a voice follows*

Who are you affiliated with and what is your intent aboard this vessel, lie and I will make sure nobody finds you.

*judging by the angle of the blade its wielder is only around 4 feet tall*

*Austin grabs a map of the town and examines it taking in the locations of shops and such*
there appears to be something fun to do around the corner, might as well go*begins to head around the corner*

(11-06-2015, 10:06 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii watches him closely, noticing the other ava.... Ralako's nervousness. Now she even felt somewhat bad for her approach. She really is not used to acting towards civilians it seems.

With a sigh she tries to look relaxed, forcing herself to slightly slump down very unmilitarily and trying to sound happy. "Thank you. Please, there is no reason to be afraid then."

She slowly took one armored glove off and extended her hand to green male. "My name is Alenko. Rhayii. Rhayii Alenko I mean...." She blushes somewhat, not used to not having everything under control.

Ralako seems to relax a little once her tone changes and she introduces herself. "Ah... Sorry if I freaked out back there! I was just a little worried when I saw your gun."

He smiles toothily and extends his own wing to shake her hand. His grip is fairly strong, though probably less so than her own. Most of his musculature seems to be in his legs.

"Speaking of which, that is a big gun! And that armor... you a pirate or something? Sorry, didn't mean to pry... I'm just a curious soul! Part of why I came here."

(11-06-2015, 10:26 PM)Marxon Wrote: *there is an odd creaking and scratching in one of the pressurized rooms, as he enters a medium square hub room all 4 doors close and the light blacks out. A second later he's kicked in the back of the legs and forced onto his knees as an aerogel blade rests on his shoulder, heavy filtered breathing and a voice follows*

Who are you affiliated with and what is your intent aboard this vessel, lie and I will make sure nobody finds you.

The Avali replies, sounding a little scared.
"C-calm down! P-please! I'm just... Just trying to help!"
If there's some sort of lie detection in play, he's definitely telling the truth. He doesn't appear to be armed except for an ordinary flashlight.

(11-06-2015, 10:32 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako seems to relax a little once her tone changes and she introduces herself. "Ah... Sorry if I freaked out back there! I was just a little worried when I saw your gun."

He smiles toothily and extends his own wing to shake her hand. His grip is fairly strong, though probably less so than her own. Most of his musculature seems to be in his legs.

"Speaking of which, that is a big gun! And that armor... you a pirate or something? Sorry, didn't mean to pry... I'm just a curious soul! Part of why I came here."

Rhayii smiles back, although slightly uncertain as if not sure how to smile, and lets go of his hand to unholster the gun, unloading it and holding the massive thing out to Ralako.

"no, not a pirate. I am military and ... yeah... I guess that's partially why I was that.... offensive.
I think an apology is the least I can give. You get kinda... paranoid. Everything is so big, so new. You know from combat training that there can very well be a warhead or a tank around the next corner. Or maybe my instructors were shit."

She sighs.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 10:34 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 10:26 PM)Marxon Wrote: *there is an odd creaking and scratching in one of the pressurized rooms, as he enters a medium square hub room all 4 doors close and the light blacks out. A second later he's kicked in the back of the legs and forced onto his knees as an aerogel blade rests on his shoulder, heavy filtered breathing and a voice follows*

The Avali replies, sounding a little scared.
"C-calm down! P-please! I'm just... Just trying to help!"
If there's some sort of lie detection in play, he's definitely telling the truth. He doesn't appear to be armed except for an ordinary flashlight.
Okay...

*turns him around to show himself in a dark blue grey and black suit of extremely high end armor*

I'm Marxon, or at least I think...

Sorry about that, things got really wierd when I woke up to the ship being mostly disabled, and knowing nothing...

Think we could tow it into a drydock? I'm rather attached to the place of my first memory.

(11-06-2015, 10:51 PM)Marxon Wrote: Okay...

*turns him around to show himself in a dark blue grey and black suit of extremely high end armor*

I'm Marxon, or at least I think...

Sorry about that, things got really wierd when I woke up to the ship being mostly disabled, and knowing nothing...

Think we could tow it into a drydock? I'm rather attached to the place of my first memory.

"W-well, uh... Problem with that... I don't think my supervisors would be pleased to see a, uh... Beaten up ship full of corpses..."
The surrently unnamed Avali doesn't seem all to secure about the situation he's in. He shakily picks his flashlight back up off the ground.

// thinking he might end up being my space station character...

(11-06-2015, 10:40 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii smiles back, although slightly uncertain as if not sure how to smile, and lets go of his hand to unholster the gun, unloading it and holding the massive thing out to Ralako.

"no, not a pirate. I am military and ... yeah... I guess that's partially why I was that.... offensive.
I think an apology is the least I can give. You get kinda... paranoid. Everything is so big, so new. You know from combat training that there can very well be a warhead or a tank around the next corner. Or maybe my instructors were shit."

She sighs.

Ralako takes the large firearm in his hands and he lets out a high-pitched grunt from its weight. "Man this is heavy... Bet it kicks like a (insert large alien animal known for its powerful kicks)!"

He listens intently as Rhayii speaks, all ears turned toward her but occasionally flicking at some other sound. He looks quite interested when she says she is military.

"Well, I can understand that! Gotta stay on your toes, y'know? These folks seem nice enough, but I'm sure some weirdos want our feathers to sell or put in their hats. Speaking of which..."

He holds the gun up and stares at the feather hanging from it. "What's this from?"

(11-06-2015, 11:04 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako takes the large firearm in his hands and he lets out a high-pitched grunt from its weight. "Man this is heavy... Bet it kicks like a (insert large alien animal known for its powerful kicks)!"

He listens intently as Rhayii speaks, all ears turned toward her but occasionally flicking at some other sound. He looks quite interested when she says she is military.

"Well, I can understand that! Gotta stay on your toes, y'know? These folks seem nice enough, but I'm sure some weirdos want our feathers to sell or put in their hats. Speaking of which..."

He holds the gun up and stares at the feather hanging from it. "What's this from?"

Rhayii smiles warmly and gives a low sound, almost like a purr.

"It's from my beloved one. My mate. It makes me happy to carry a part of him around and... sometimes, when I am sad... or lonely... I take it and stroke it, and it feels just like him...."

She has a broad smile on her face, memories playing infront of her eyes.

(11-06-2015, 11:10 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii smiles warmly and gives a low sound, almost like a purr.

"It's from my beloved one. My mate. It makes me happy to carry a part of him around and... sometimes, when I am sad... or lonely... I take it and stroke it, and it feels just like him...."

She has a broad smile on her face, memories playing infront of her eyes.

Ralako also smiles at this revelation, while handing her gun back. "That's pretty sweet! I'm sure he misses you, wherever he is..."

The Avali sighs softly, putting his old drink down to pick up the new one whenever it comes. 

"If I may ask, what sort of military are you part of?"

//to be continued

//what would be in the town in terms of fun things to o?

(11-06-2015, 11:34 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //what would be in the town in terms of fun things to o?

// Good question.

// ...Never thought about that... I'd imagine just your average fun things, I guess.

(11-06-2015, 11:39 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 11:34 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //what would be in the town in terms of fun things to o?

// Good question.

// ...Never thought about that... I'd imagine just your average fun things, I guess.

//But that's different depending on where you live, average fun things changes where you are.