Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 01:29 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 12:46 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "No time for that, after him!" Danu rushes out the door to follow the wounded Feziel, leaving the golem where it was.
The Feizel looks back and sees danu, and begins to panick. He isn't thinking straight and the blood loss is getting to him. He begins to stumble, his fur stained blood red. He trips, falling onto his hands, blood dripping from his clothing. He screams, before falling still. It echoes around the mountain fallowed by a grim silence.

"Hey! Don't die yet. You've got some questions to answer."

Danu rushes up to him and tries to control the bleeding, checking to see just how weakened he was. She'd probably have to carry him back to the cabin, at least until she could figure out were they were relative to a hospital.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 02:05 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 01:29 AM)achroma Wrote: The Feizel looks back and sees danu, and begins to panick. He isn't straight and the blood loss is getting to him. He begins to stumble, his fur stained blood red. He trips, falling onto his hands, blood dripping from his clothing. He screams, before falling still. It echoes around the mountain fallowed by a grim silence.

"Hey! Don't die yet. You've got some questions to answer."

Danu rushes up to him and tries to control the bleeding, checking to see just how weakened he was. She'd probably have to carry him back to the cabin, at least until she could figure out were they were relative to a hospital.
His breath is shallow and his pulse low, but alive. He doesn't seem to be conscious, lying in a patch of red snow. It's deathly quiet on the mountain, only the sound of the howling wind. A grim scene indeed

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 10:54 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 01:45 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin quickly draws his sword* "woah, until i know you aren't evil stay on the other side of the room, i will wound to disable you" *Austin is obviously not lying* "i ain't getting shanked by no imposter today."

Edit: // i know my track record for this is bad but feizel is made of fleshy bits not literal crystal

The Feizel harmless brushes past Austin, and he proceeds to make a sandwich, disregarding the fact the bread has a few flecks of blood on it.
"What do you think I was going to do? I didn't want to end up like the other guy..."
"Ehh with a roughly 50% of getting shanked, or at least that's how i feel, you cant blame me for being jumpy." *noticibly Austin slowly sheaths his sword* "you know there's blood on that right? Oh and, want to help me with something?"
// i hope this doesn't become a thing.  I swear next time there will be blood. Regardless of crystals and bloody sandwiches

(07-30-2017, 02:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 10:54 AM)achroma Wrote: The Feizel harmless brushes past Austin, and he proceeds to make a sandwich, disregarding the fact the bread has a few flecks of blood on it.
"What do you think I was going to do? I didn't want to end up like the other guy..."
"Ehh with a roughly 50% of getting shanked, or at least that's how i feel, you cant blame me for being jumpy." *noticibly Austin slowly sheaths his sword* "you know there's blood on that right? Oh and, want to help me with something?"
// i hope this doesn't become a thing.  I swear next time there will be blood. Regardless of crystals and bloody sandwiches
"Oh, almost forgot about that... you can have it, I'm not a fan of bloody sandwiches..."
He proceeds to throw the sandwich and bread out the window, fallowed by all the conaments
"You needed help with something?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 07-30-2017

The purple entity had shifted it's position by now.  Distancing itself from Austin and the feizel, though still there as it stood near a wall in the next room over.  It didn't matter which room, it hadn't been in the building long enough to know the layout besides.  As it sat on the floor kind of balled up, scraping slightly at the wall, leaving marks into whatever material they happened to be made of.  It seemed to be panicking for the moment, unaware of it's surroundings due to inner turmoil of some sort.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 03:45 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 02:59 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Ehh with a roughly 50% of getting shanked, or at least that's how i feel, you cant blame me for being jumpy." *noticibly Austin slowly sheaths his sword* "you know there's blood on that right? Oh and, want to help me with something?"
"Oh, almost forgot about that... you can have it, I'm not a fan of bloody sandwiches..."
He proceeds to throw the sandwich and bread out the window, fallowed by all the conaments
"You needed help with something?"
"Well you let me study something, and i want your help studying it because i dont use magic and it might need magical input if it even is magical itself. You should know what it is, and if you don't. Then don't worry about it yet because you haven't tried to kill me." *a smile temporarily crosses Austin's face* "so i want to know if it is magical and i want to know if you have some kind of detect magic spell or something that can detect magic. So just follow me and we can find this out" * Austin walks into another room*

//it being the statuette of course

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 02:56 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 02:05 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Hey! Don't die yet. You've got some questions to answer."

His breath is shallow and his pulse low, but alive. He doesn't seem to be conscious, lying in a patch of red snow. It's deathly quiet on the mountain, only the sound of the howling wind. A grim scene indeed

Satisfied that he wouldn't die in transit, Danu carefully picks him up and carries him back to the cabin for further treatment and questioning. If the goal was timeline alteration this kind of injury couldn't have been part of the plan.

(07-30-2017, 08:08 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 02:56 PM)achroma Wrote: His breath is shallow and his pulse low, but alive. He doesn't seem to be conscious, lying in a patch of red snow. It's deathly quiet on the mountain, only the sound of the howling wind. A grim scene indeed
[/color]

Satisfied that he wouldn't die in transit, Danu carefully picks him up and carries him back to the cabin for further treatment and questioning. If the goal was timeline alteration this kind of injury couldn't have been part of the plan.

The bleeding has stopped, or mabey there is so little blood left. Nothing has happend to the other Feizel, so perhaps some consideration is in order. The Feizel begins to stir, mumbling about the shattering of something. Perhaps it may hold some truth, or perhaps delusions.

The other Feizel takes note of what he is saying, but mostly focousing on the golem, and it's internal conflict
"I think the other fellow needs a bit more help at the moment."
Feizel walks over to the golem and sits down next to it, putting a hand over its shoulder.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 07-31-2017

"Okay bye? I guess ill figure this out and ask for your help later..." *Austin begins to think a bit looking at the missing bits* "the inside looks interesting... maybe explore that some other time... what to do?"

//so rinoah told me what the figurine is and does, and i am going to do my best not to meta this.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 07-31-2017

"Any ideas what that golem is? It seems to not be inherently bad at least, but its options to communicate are rather limited as well." Danu asks, using the supplies in the cabin to dress Feziel B's wounds. She might have to call for help if the bleeding wouldn't stop entirely.

"I don't think either one of you is really evil, but this one definitely panicked and made the situation worse."

(07-31-2017, 01:51 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Any ideas what that golem is? It seems to not be inherently bad at least, but its options to communicate are rather limited as well." Danu asks, using the supplies in the cabin to dress Feziel B's wounds. She might have to call for help if the bleeding wouldn't stop entirely.

"I don't think either one of you is really evil, but this one definitely panicked and made the situation worse."
*Austin calls out from another room* "i like the term crystal corpse golem"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 07-31-2017

(07-31-2017, 12:37 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Okay bye? I guess ill figure this out and ask for your help later..." *Austin begins to think a bit looking at the missing bits* "the inside looks interesting... maybe explore that some other time... what to do?"

//so rinoah told me what the figurine is and does, and i am going to do my best not to meta this.

(07-31-2017, 01:51 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Any ideas what that golem is? It seems to not be inherently bad at least, but its options to communicate are rather limited as well." Danu asks, using the supplies in the cabin to dress Feziel B's wounds. She might have to call for help if the bleeding wouldn't stop entirely.

The injured Feizel wakes and fumbles for a small knife in his pocket, clearly still panicked, fallowed by a few Wimpers of pain.
"Put me the fuck down lady! I don't want to have to stab you!"
Clearly he isn't in the best of moods either.

The other Feizel waves to Austin as he sets off to study the stattuet. He stares at the golem, woundering what's going on inside it's mind.

(07-31-2017, 03:59 PM)achroma Wrote:

The injured Feizel wakes and fumbles for a small knife in his pocket, clearly still panicked, fallowed by a few Wimpers of pain.

The other Feizel waves to Austin as he sets off to study the stattuet. He stares at the golem, woundering what's going on inside it's mind.

"Okay."

Danu drops him quite roughly, upright on a chair in the kitchen.

While he's still reeling from the pain of being jarred like that, she grabs his wrist to disarm him, and attempts to tie his hands behind his back to the chair using the dishtowel.

"Now there'll be no more of that. You're going to sit here and answer a few questions if I have to knock you out and drag your limp body to the sheriff to be questioned by a professional interrogator."

*Austin hearing this commotion decides to into the kitchen with the silver figurine in his hand* "you need help in here? It sounds like you're having trouble with that feizel." *Austin points to the feizel danu disarmed* "I can help if you need me to"

*the figurine in Austin's hand is noticibly scratched up where you can see some clear substance exposed*

(07-31-2017, 06:58 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 03:59 PM)achroma Wrote: The injured Feizel wakes and fumbles for a small knife in his pocket, clearly still panicked, fallowed by a few Wimpers of pain.

"Okay."

While he's still reeling from the pain of being jarred like that, she grabs his wrist to disarm him, and attempts to tie his hands behind his back to the chair using the dishtowel.

"Now there'll be no more of that. You're going to sit here and answer a few questions if I have to knock you out and drag your limp body to the sheriff to be questioned by a professional interrogator."
"give it your worst! I've had people drill holes in my teeth to talk, and I didn't say a peep!"
The Feizel struggles with being donded to the chair, fiddling with the cloth. He clearly doesn't want to be here, nor does he want to talk. It seems you made a new enemy today.

(07-31-2017, 08:46 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin hearing this commotion decides to into the kitchen with the silver figurine in his hand* "you need help in here? It sounds like you're having trouble with that feizel." *Austin points to the feizel danu disarmed* "I can help if you need me to"

*the figurine in Austin's hand is noticibly scratched up where you can see some clear substance exposed*

(07-31-2017, 09:11 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 06:58 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Okay."

"give it your worst! I've had people drill holes in my teeth to talk, and I didn't say a peep!"
The Feizel struggles with being donded to the chair, fiddling with the cloth. He clearly doesn't want to be here, nor does he want to talk. It seems you made a new enemy today.

"Should be under control now Austin."

Danu pulls up a chair and sits across from the tied up Feziel, smirking as she stared at him.

"The other one is being more cooperative yes? Lets get both of them in here a safe distance apart and talk this over like I meant to do from the beginning."

(07-31-2017, 09:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 08:46 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin hearing this commotion decides to into the kitchen with the silver figurine in his hand* "you need help in here? It sounds like you're having trouble with that feizel." *Austin points to the feizel danu disarmed* "I can help if you need me to"

(07-31-2017, 09:11 PM)achroma Wrote: "give it your worst! I've had people drill holes in my teeth to talk, and I didn't say a peep!"

Danu pulls up a chair and sits across from the tied up Feziel, smirking as she stared at him.

"The other one is being more cooperative yes? Lets get both of them in here a safe distance apart and talk this over like I meant to do from the beginning."
*Austin walks over to the cooperative feizel and says* "I'll just hang out with this one then when they seperate since you seem to have some purpose with the other one. I imagine finding out which feizel he is or something."

(07-31-2017, 09:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:

(07-31-2017, 09:11 PM)achroma Wrote: "give it your worst! I've had people drill holes in my teeth to talk, and I didn't say a peep!"

"you can't get me to say anything sweetheart! Break bones, pull teeth, do whatever, your just wasting your time."
The Feizel begins to rock the chair to and fro, trying to make it topple over, blood beginning to blossom on his dressings

The other feizel just watches Austin, curious about what might be done with with him.
"You think he's terrible, but you guys aren't any different, tying him to a chair..."
He looks disappointed

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-01-2017

(07-31-2017, 11:22 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 09:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Should be under control now Austin."

"you can't get me to say anything sweetheart! Break bones, pull teeth, do whatever, your just wasting your time."
The Feizel begins to rock the chair to and fro, trying to make it topple over, blood beginning to blossom on his dressings

The other feizel just watches Austin, curious about what might be done with with him.
"You think he's terrible, but you guys aren't any different, tying him to a chair..."
He looks disappointed

"After he's made multiple attempts to stab people and run away, I think tying him to a chair for a little while is being somewhat merciful. It isn't really hurting him, and it keeps him from hurting us. Though we probably should find a way to transport him to the hospital in Woodport for professional treatment, seems the bandages aren't holding very well."

"While you're both here, can we finally get some answers? Why are there two of you all of a sudden. It seems pretty obvious which one is the one that belongs here at this point, but the other one needs to at least get his wounds treated before going anywhere."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-01-2017

(07-31-2017, 11:22 PM)achroma Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 09:39 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Should be under control now Austin."

He looks disappointed
*Austin just shrugs* "well, seeing as danu is doing all of this i think it's her right to explain her stance on what you said, i think your wrong but I'm not dealing with feizel 2"

"Anyways i don't think we are doing anything to you since at least you are the cooperative one of the two. We have greater things to worry about, you should know from yesterday and the reason why we are here."