Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 12:31 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 11:22 PM)achroma Wrote: "you can't get me to say anything sweetheart! Break bones, pull teeth, do whatever, your just wasting your time."
The Feizel begins to rock the chair to and fro, trying to make it topple over, blood beginning to blossom on his dressings

The other feizel just watches Austin, curious about what might be done with with him.
"You think he's terrible, but you guys aren't any different, tying him to a chair..."
He looks disappointed

"After he's made multiple attempts to stab people and run away, I think tying him to a chair for a little while is being somewhat merciful. It isn't really hurting him, and it keeps him from hurting us. Though we probably should find a way to transport him to the hospital in Woodport for professional treatment, seems the bandages aren't holding very well."

"While you're both here, can we finally get some answers? Why are there two of you all of a sudden. It seems pretty obvious which one is the one that belongs here at this point, but the other one needs to at least get his wounds treated before going anywhere."
"writer knows... he was in the room where it happend, the room where it happend. Your probably asking where he is. He's in the basement, behind the locked door. Now please replace the bandages."
The Feizel look at the other one, before tipping the chair over an in doing so, landing face first.

"You shouldn't be the one to talk about mercy Danu..."
He turns to Austin, and quietly says
"Don't let he go into the basement, do what you have to for he greater good."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 01:52 AM)achroma Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 12:31 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "After he's made multiple attempts to stab people and run away, I think tying him to a chair for a little while is being somewhat merciful. It isn't really hurting him, and it keeps him from hurting us. Though we probably should find a way to transport him to the hospital in Woodport for professional treatment, seems the bandages aren't holding very well."

"While you're both here, can we finally get some answers? Why are there two of you all of a sudden. It seems pretty obvious which one is the one that belongs here at this point, but the other one needs to at least get his wounds treated before going anywhere."
"writer knows... he was in the room where it happend, the room where it happend. Your probably asking where he is. He's in the basement, behind the locked door. Now please replace the bandages."
The Feizel look at the other one, before tipping the chair over an in doing so, landing face first.

Danu tips the chair upright and changes the bandages again, since the wounds were still oozing. "How about I carry you into the basement with us, that way you don't wiggle out of the chair while we're distracted with whatever evildoings you have in store for us down there. Who is this writer? It's been a while since I've heard that name, and I do hope it isn't the same one."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 01:52 AM)achroma Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 12:31 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "After he's made multiple attempts to stab people and run away, I think tying him to a chair for a little while is being somewhat merciful. It isn't really hurting him, and it keeps him from hurting us. Though we probably should find a way to transport him to the hospital in Woodport for professional treatment, seems the bandages aren't holding very well."

"Wait what explain, elaborate please. I think i know who this writer is and im curious, please explain what's going on."

(08-01-2017, 02:39 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 01:52 AM)achroma Wrote: "writer knows... he was in the room where it happend, the room where it happend. Your probably asking where he is. He's in the basement, behind the locked door. Now please replace the bandages."

Danu tips the chair upright and changes the bandages again, since the wounds were still oozing. "How about I carry you into the basement with us, that way you don't wiggle out of the chair while we're distracted with whatever evildoings you have in store for us down there. Who is this writer? It's been a while since I've heard that name, and I do hope it isn't the same one."

"I'll guess you will have to find out down there. And it's him, That writer."
Feizel smirks at danu, he has something in store from the basement. What it is uncertain. Something traumatic made this Feizel the way he is, that is for certain.

The other Feizel frowns. He doesn't like the idea of going back into the basement. Something's down there that seems to displease him.
"I'm going to stay up here with Austin. Just in case something happens down there..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 10:51 AM)achroma Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:39 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu tips the chair upright and changes the bandages again, since the wounds were still oozing. "How about I carry you into the basement with us, that way you don't wiggle out of the chair while we're distracted with whatever evildoings you have in store for us down there. Who is this writer? It's been a while since I've heard that name, and I do hope it isn't the same one."

"I'll guess you will have to find out down there. And it's him, That writer."
Feizel smirks at danu, he has something in store from the basement. What it is uncertain. Something traumatic made this Feizel the way he is, that is for certain.

The other Feizel frowns. He doesn't like the idea of going back into the basement. Something's down there that seems to displease him.
"I'm going to stay up here with Austin. Just in case something happens down there..."

"Why are you so scared? Isn't it just the usual spiders and forgotten artifacts down there? What is the writer like anyway?" She seems a bit uneasy after hearing the different opinions of the basement.

//I'm having a moment here where I am not sure if I've derailed your plot by having Danu catch the duplicate Feziel. Starting to think that may have been a mistake.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 02:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 10:51 AM)achroma Wrote: "I'll guess you will have to find out down there. And it's him, That writer."

"Why are you so scared? Isn't it just the usual spiders and forgotten artifacts down there? What is the writer like anyway?" She seems a bit uneasy after hearing the different opinions of the basement.

//I'm having a moment here where I am not sure if I've derailed your plot by having Danu catch the duplicate Feziel. Starting to think that may have been a mistake.

*Austin frowns then thinks for a minute* "Correct me if im wrong feizels but isn't writer the guy who got possessed before we came here by some snake thing? If he's down there locked up i imagine because whatever it is that was possessing him is in control now? Danu if you go down there, and i feel like that might not be an entirely bad idea if done correctly, be careful. I'll go with if you want." *the way Austin says that last sentence makes you feel as if he hopes your answer is no*

(08-01-2017, 02:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 10:51 AM)achroma Wrote: "I'll guess you will have to find out down there. And it's him, That writer."

"Well, this basement has some questionable stuff down there. Stuff from other realms, other existences. What you see down there you can't un-see."
Feizel shifts uncomfortably, avoiding danu's gaze. Even talking about the basement frightens him.

(08-01-2017, 02:39 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Why are you so scared? Isn't it just the usual spiders and forgotten artifacts down there? What is the writer like anyway?" She seems a bit uneasy after hearing the different opinions of the basement.

*Austin frowns then thinks for a minute* "Correct me if im wrong feizels but isn't writer the guy who got possessed before we came here by some snake thing? If he's down there locked up i imagine because whatever it is that was possessing him is in control now? Danu if you go down there, and i feel like that might not be an entirely bad idea if done correctly, be careful. I'll go with if you want." *the way Austin says that last sentence makes you feel as if he hopes your answer is no*
"It is indeed that writer. I'm not sure what condition he is in currently, but I would be armed just in case. As the other Feizel over exaggerated, it's not that bad, quite relaxing auctually."
The Feizel gets up and opens the basement door for the party. He clearly doesn't intend on going down. The steps down are made of stone, and unlit candles Are on the walls, by elaborate Stone sconces.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-02-2017

//note im waiting for danu to say if she wants me to go into the basement or not

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-02-2017

(08-01-2017, 03:29 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:12 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Why are you so scared? Isn't it just the usual spiders and forgotten artifacts down there? What is the writer like anyway?" She seems a bit uneasy after hearing the different opinions of the basement.

"Well, this basement has some questionable stuff down there. Stuff from other realms, other existences. What you see down there you can't un-see."
Feizel shifts uncomfortably, avoiding danu's gaze. Even talking about the basement frightens him.

(08-01-2017, 02:39 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin frowns then thinks for a minute* "Correct me if im wrong feizels but isn't writer the guy who got possessed before we came here by some snake thing?  If he's down there locked up i imagine because whatever it is that was possessing him is in control now? Danu if you go down there, and i feel like that might not be an entirely bad idea if done correctly, be careful. I'll go with if you want."  *the way Austin says that last sentence makes you feel as if he hopes your answer is no*
"It is indeed that writer. I'm not sure what condition he is in currently, but I would be armed just in case. As the other Feizel over exaggerated, it's not that bad, quite relaxing auctually."
The Feizel gets up and opens the basement door for the party. He clearly doesn't intend on going down. The steps down are made of stone, and unlit candles Are on the walls, by  elaborate Stone sconces.

"So there isn't anything down there worse than the frontlines of a war, wandering the battlefield attempting to redeem the sinners at their hour of truth." Danu smiles, not too worried about such artifacts.

Hearing the other Feziel talk, her expression changes. "Cebron? The snake ghost thingy from the theater? How did he end up in the basement here? If he's down there we should consider sealing off the cabin permanently and burning it to the ground to prevent anyone else from coming in and accidentally releasing him."

Seems she was being indecisive on if she wanted to risk going down there or not. Artifacts of ancient and terrible power, no problem. But a twisted and likely cursed existance which would stir bad memories in any who came into contact with it, no thank you.

"Oh, before I forget. Feziel, both of you, show me your arm. I need to mark which is which, then we can let you both loose for the time being if you promise to not kill each other or me."

From the corner where it was hiding, the golem stirs.  With the soft scraping sound of rubbing crystals, there seemed to be a hesitant interest in braving the basement. But after prior mistakes in carelessly approaching and injuring one of the Feziels, committing to such action was not to be done lightly.

//Hopefully I'm doing that right. Mostly just a keepalive for him, he'll be following along without any solid initiative until Lost Rinoah comes back

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-02-2017

(08-02-2017, 01:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 03:29 PM)achroma Wrote: "Well, this basement has some questionable stuff down there. Stuff from other realms, other existences. What you see down there you can't un-see."

The Feizel gets up and opens the basement door for the party. He clearly doesn't intend on going down. The steps down are made of stone, and unlit candles Are on the walls, by  elaborate Stone sconces.

"So there isn't anything down there worse than the frontlines of a war, wandering the battlefield attempting to redeem the sinners at their hour of truth." Danu smiles, not too worried about such artifacts.

Hearing the other Feziel talk, her expression changes. "Cebron? The snake ghost thingy from the theater? How did he end up in the basement here? If he's down there we should consider sealing off the cabin permanently and burning it to the ground to prevent anyone else from coming in and accidentally releasing him."

Seems she was being indecisive on if she wanted to risk going down there or not. Artifacts of ancient and terrible power, no problem. But a twisted and likely cursed existance which would stir bad memories in any who came into contact with it, no thank you.

"Oh, before I forget. Feziel, both of you, show me your arm. I need to mark which is which, then we can let you both loose for the time being if you promise to not kill each other or me."

From the corner where it was hiding, the golem stirs.  With the soft scraping sound of rubbing crystals, there seemed to be a hesitant interest in braving the basement. But after prior mistakes in carelessly approaching and injuring one of the Feziels, committing to such action was not to be done lightly.

//Hopefully I'm doing that right. Mostly just a keepalive for him, he'll be following along without any solid initiative until Lost Rinoah comes back

It's nothing that bad that bad. Just don't touch anything."the Feizel holding the door shoots Austin a glare before continuing. I don't think Cebron is down there, but writer might be struggling for control, so he might need our help."
The other Feizel speaks up and says "If you burn down this cabin, I'll burn everything that you've built, got it?!"
Both of the Feizel raise there sleeves, the aggressive one hesitating at first

(08-02-2017, 01:40 PM)achroma Wrote: It's nothing that bad that bad. Just don't touch anything."the Feizel holding the door shoots Austin a glare before continuing. I don't think Cebron is down there, but writer might be struggling for control, so he might need our help."
The other Feizel speaks up and says "If you burn down this cabin, I'll burn everything that you've built, got it?!"

"I'd build you a better one of course. In a different location so that this one can remain sealed and buried with whatever evils are trapped down there. But if its not Cebron or anything on that level of problem, we needn't worry about such drastic measures."

Danu takes a marker from her pocket and draws on the arms of the Feizels. The nasty one is first, a skull and crossbones like a pirate flag. On the nicer Feziel, she draws a caduceus to show that he's only trying to help.

"There. Now we can tell which is which without much fuss. Just in case. It'll wash off easily enough, don't worry about that."

"I'm thinking we should take the chance and see what's down there. All of us together, safety in numbers that way we aren't so easy to sneak up on and can defend ourselves better."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-02-2017

*As the Feizel glares at austin* "what im only trying to be helpful and im sure thats not cebron or at least not all of it"

*Austin seems very dissapointed at danu's answer but nods in agreement anyways* "i guess we can go down there, i don't know what you plan to do down there. Should i have my sword at the ready, might not be the best option based on its size but i can."

*Austin puts down the statuette* "im about as ready as I'll ever be at this point"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-02-2017

(08-02-2017, 02:15 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 01:40 PM)achroma Wrote: It's nothing that bad that bad. Just don't touch anything."the Feizel holding the door shoots Austin a glare before continuing. I don't think Cebron is down there, but writer might be struggling for control, so he might need our help."

"I'd build you a better one of course. In a different location so that this one can remain sealed and buried with whatever evils are trapped down there. But if its not Cebron or anything on that level of problem, we needn't worry about such drastic measures."

Danu takes a marker from her pocket and draws on the arms of the Feizels. The nasty one is first, a skull and crossbones like a pirate flag. On the nicer Feziel, she draws a caduceus to show that he's only trying to help.

"There. Now we can tell which is which without much fuss. Just in case. It'll wash off easily enough, don't worry about that."

"I'm thinking we should take the chance and see what's down there. All of us together, safety in numbers that way we aren't so easy to sneak up on and can defend ourselves better."
The "nasty" Feizel seems offended by what was drawn on his arm, whilst the other was impartial for the most part. The Feizel holding the door begins to head down first, without a word.
"So much for being impartial danu... just based off one expirence you already label me..."
He fumes as he goes down the stairs, murmuring to himself

(08-02-2017, 04:05 PM)achroma Wrote: The "nasty" Feizel seems offended by what was drawn on his arm, whilst the other was impartial for the most part. The Feizel holding the door begins to head down first, without a word.
"So much for being impartial danu... just based off one expirence you already label me..."

"Is it not true that good medicine is in fact a deadly poison administered in a very minute quantity so as to be helpful instead of harmful? Such a medicine would surely have the skull and crossbones warning label of poisons upon it, but be perfectly safe if handled with care."

Danu smiles and twirls slightly, as if excited to have a philosophical moment to explain. "I wanted to talk to you, and you attacked me. So now you have a mark to show that you could be dangerous if not handled with care."

She turns to look at the other Feizel.

"The Caduceus is customarily used by medical facilities, but is actually a misplaced symbol that was confused with another. So far you've shown that you are willing to help and be good to those around you, but that doesn't mean it is safe to trust blindly. Just as the Caduceus is a misplaced symbol when used for healing and help, its other usage is in business dealings where it isn't always obvious what is motivating a person to do something and you could be fooled without even being lied to."

"So there you have it. I have my reasons to not be fully impartial after being attacked, but for now we can get along well enough to figure out whats happening here. Does anyone have some lights? Lets go see what this basement has to show us."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-03-2017

(08-02-2017, 11:37 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 04:05 PM)achroma Wrote: The "nasty" Feizel seems offended by what was drawn on his arm, whilst the other was impartial for the most part. The Feizel holding the door begins to head down first, without a word.

"Is it not true that good medicine is in fact a deadly poison administered in a very minute quantity so as to be helpful instead of harmful? Such a medicine would surely have the skull and crossbones warning label of poisons upon it, but be perfectly safe if handled with care."

Danu smiles and twirls slightly, as if excited to have a philosophical moment to explain. "I wanted to talk to you, and you attacked me. So now you have a mark to show that you could be dangerous if not handled with care."

"The Caduceus is customarily used by medical facilities, but is actually a misplaced symbol that was confused with another. So far you've shown that you are willing to help and be good to those around you, but that doesn't mean it is safe to trust blindly. Just as the Caduceus is a misplaced symbol when used for healing and help, its other usage is in business dealings where it isn't always obvious what is motivating a person to do something and you could be fooled without even being lied to."

"So there you have it. I have my reasons to not be fully impartial after being attacked, but for now we can get along well enough to figure out whats happening here. Does anyone have some lights? Lets go see what this basement has to show us."
The candels along the wall light up with an aethric blue flame, casting its pale light along the stone stairs leading into a chiliy cavern a small stream of glowing cyan water flowing though center, with a wooded bridge arcing over. The cavern reminds everyone a awful lot of the library, basked in cereal blue light, with rows of bookcases And shelves of artifacts. In the center is what appears to be a ritual circle of sorts, heavily damaged and scorch marks blasted into the floor. Writer isn't in sight, which could be concerning.
"Told ya, this place is horrible."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 02:25 AM)achroma Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 11:37 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Is it not true that good medicine is in fact a deadly poison administered in a very minute quantity so as to be helpful instead of harmful? Such a medicine would surely have the skull and crossbones warning label of poisons upon it, but be perfectly safe if handled with care."

The candels along the wall light up with an aethric blue flame, casting its pale light along the stone stairs leading into a chiliy cavern a small stream of glowing cyan water flowing though center, with a wooded bridge arcing over. The cavern reminds everyone a awful lot of the library, basked in cereal blue light, with rows of bookcases And shelves of artifacts. In the center is what appears to be a ritual circle of sorts, heavily damaged and scorch marks blasted into the floor. Writer isn't in sight, which could be concerning.
*Austin doesnt really pay attention to danu's symbol explanation*

*Austin looks around and then mumbles* "i dont like this" *then Austin speaks normally* "uhh where's writer and why is there a burnt ritual circle? I do not like this. Is there anything we should be wary of down here besides writer? I mean i dont know what is stored down here and I imagine some artifacts and books might be dangerous, though maybe we should grab some useful things later? Yes no? Oh and should i have my sword at the ready?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-05-2017

//what's dah hold up boyz? (no regerts)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-05-2017

(08-05-2017, 03:37 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //what's dah hold up boyz? (no regerts)

//waiting on danu, Odin said that they would be away for awhile.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-06-2017

(08-03-2017, 02:25 AM)achroma Wrote: The candles along the wall light up with an aethric blue flame, casting its pale light along the stone stairs leading into a chiliy cavern a small stream of glowing cyan water flowing though center, with a wooded bridge arcing over. The cavern reminds everyone a awful lot of the library, basked in cereal blue light, with rows of bookcases And shelves of artifacts. In the center is what appears to be a ritual circle of sorts, heavily damaged and scorch marks blasted into the floor. Writer isn't in sight, which could be concerning.

(08-03-2017, 02:56 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks around and then mumbles* "i dont like this" *then Austin speaks normally* "uhh where's writer and why is there a burnt ritual circle? I do not like this. Is there anything we should be wary of down here besides writer? I mean i dont know what is stored down here and I imagine some artifacts and books might be dangerous, though maybe we should grab some useful things later? Yes no? Oh and should i have my sword at the ready?"

"Looks like someone had fun down here, and didn't wait for us. If there isn't anything terribly dangerous, that circle should probably be dismantled. Unless Feziel needs it for something."

Danu was once again putting on a strong act, she could sense incredible danger here and was trying not to be scared. This many powerful artifacts in one place, books likely containing dangerous knowledge that in most places would be forbidden, and a battered circle where someone had been using all of these things? There could be all manner of eldritch horrors down here, lurking in the shadows awaiting fresh meat.

//aaaaaa. I'm not even on the road trip till tuesday and I'm already stressing out over every litttle thing. I haven't been away from home this long since my honeymoon.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-06-2017

(08-06-2017, 03:51 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 02:25 AM)achroma Wrote: The candles along the wall light up with an aethric blue flame, casting its pale light along the stone stairs leading into a chiliy cavern a small stream of glowing cyan water flowing though center, with a wooded bridge arcing over. The cavern reminds everyone a awful lot of the library, basked in cereal blue light, with rows of bookcases And shelves of artifacts. In the center is what appears to be a ritual circle of sorts, heavily damaged and scorch marks blasted into the floor. Writer isn't in sight, which could be concerning.

(08-03-2017, 02:56 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks around and then mumbles* "i dont like this" *then Austin speaks normally* "uhh where's writer and why is there a burnt ritual circle? I do not like this. Is there anything we should be wary of down here besides writer? I mean i dont know what is stored down here and I imagine some artifacts and books might be dangerous, though maybe we should grab some useful things later? Yes no? Oh and should i have my sword at the ready?"

"Looks like someone had fun down here, and didn't wait for us. If there isn't anything terribly dangerous, that circle should probably be dismantled. Unless Feziel needs it for something."

Danu was once again putting on a strong act, she could sense incredible danger here and was trying not to be scared. This many powerful artifacts in one place, books likely containing dangerous knowledge that in most places would be forbidden, and a battered circle where someone had been using all of these things? There could be all manner of eldritch horrors down here, lurking in the shadows awaiting fresh meat.

//aaaaaa. I'm not even on the road trip till tuesday and I'm already stressing out over every litttle thing. I haven't been away from home this long since my honeymoon.
//we can wait Odin if you're too stressed to rp right now thats okay.