Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-07-2017

(08-06-2017, 03:51 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 02:25 AM)achroma Wrote: The candles along the wall light up with an aethric blue flame, casting its pale light along the stone stairs leading into a chiliy cavern a small stream of glowing cyan water flowing though center, with a wooded bridge arcing over. The cavern reminds everyone a awful lot of the library, basked in cereal blue light, with rows of bookcases And shelves of artifacts. In the center is what appears to be a ritual circle of sorts, heavily damaged and scorch marks blasted into the floor. Writer isn't in sight, which could be concerning.
"Told ya, this place is horrible."

(08-03-2017, 02:56 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks around and then mumbles* "i dont like this" *then Austin speaks normally* "uhh where's writer and why is there a burnt ritual circle? I do not like this. Is there anything we should be wary of down here besides writer? I mean i dont know what is stored down here and I imagine some artifacts and books might be dangerous, though maybe we should grab some useful things later? Yes no? Oh and should i have my sword at the ready?"

"Looks like someone had fun down here, and didn't wait for us. If there isn't anything terribly dangerous, that circle should probably be dismantled. Unless Feziel needs it for something."

Danu was once again putting on a strong act, she could sense incredible danger here and was trying not to be scared. This many powerful artifacts in one place, books likely containing dangerous knowledge that in most places would be forbidden, and a battered circle where someone had been using all of these things? There could be all manner of eldritch horrors down here, lurking in the shadows awaiting fresh meat.

//aaaaaa. I'm not even on the road trip till tuesday and I'm already stressing out over every litttle thing. I haven't been away from home this long since my honeymoon.

the calmer of the Feizels walk over the bridge, looking st the scorched ritual circle, a concerted look on his his face. The other aggressive Feizel watches from a distance, disturbed by the entirely of the chamber. The non violent Feizel begins to speak up as he begins to walk across the bridge. "Writer was here... He did this he tried to help but ended up hurti-"
A hand shoots up from the water, grabbing the Feizels ankle and yanking him into depts of the water. The other Feizel dives into the water after him, water frothing in the termoil

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-07-2017

(08-07-2017, 03:52 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-06-2017, 03:51 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Looks like someone had fun down here, and didn't wait for us. If there isn't anything terribly dangerous, that circle should probably be dismantled. Unless Feziel needs it for something."

Danu was once again putting on a strong act, she could sense incredible danger here and was trying not to be scared. This many powerful artifacts in one place, books likely containing dangerous knowledge that in most places would be forbidden, and a battered circle where someone had been using all of these things? There could be all manner of eldritch horrors down here, lurking in the shadows awaiting fresh meat.

//aaaaaa. I'm not even on the road trip till tuesday and I'm already stressing out over every litttle thing. I haven't been away from home this long since my honeymoon.

the calmer of the Feizels walk over the bridge, looking st the scorched ritual circle, a concerted look on his his face. The other aggressive Feizel watches from a distance, disturbed by the entirely of the chamber. The non violent Feizel begins to speak up as he begins to walk across the bridge. "Writer was here... He did this he tried to help but ended up hurti-"
A hand shoots up from the water, grabbing the Feizels ankle and yanking him into depts of the water. The other Feizel dives into the water after him, water frothing in the termoil
"Noooo i forget which feizel that is" * Austin runs over to the pool to where a feizel was grabbed but doesn't jump in fearing that he might not get out nor is swimming easy with a sword, and other feizel already jumped in, instead Austin peers into the pool while being close to the pool not thinking that he too may be pulled in* "what happened?!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-13-2017

(08-07-2017, 10:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 03:52 PM)achroma Wrote: the calmer of the Feizels walk over the bridge, looking st the scorched ritual circle, a concerted look on his his face. The other aggressive Feizel watches from a distance, disturbed by the entirely of the chamber. The non violent Feizel begins to speak up as he begins to walk across the bridge. "Writer was here... He did this he tried to help but ended up hurti-"
"Noooo i forget which feizel that is" * Austin runs over to the pool to where a feizel was grabbed but doesn't jump in fearing that he might not get out nor is swimming easy with a sword, and other feizel already jumped in, instead Austin peers into the pool while being close to the pool not thinking that he too may be pulled in* "what happened?!"

"Damnit! There's a monster in the water guarding this place!"

Danu takes the risk and leaps into the water as well to try and save the Feizels. It wasn't like her to take the initiative so quickly, she'd usually let someone else do it and step in when they needed help. There was no time to wait, underwater battles were not easy. Hopefully she could find the beast in time and free her friends.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 05:31 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 10:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Noooo i forget which feizel that is" * Austin runs over to the pool to where a feizel was grabbed but doesn't jump in fearing that he might not get out nor is swimming easy with a sword, and other feizel already jumped in, instead Austin peers into the pool while being close to the pool not thinking that he too may be pulled in* "what happened?!"

"Damnit! There's a monster in the water guarding this place!"

Danu takes the risk and leaps into the water as well to try and save the Feizels. It wasn't like her to take the initiative so quickly, she'd usually let someone else do it and step in when they needed help. There was no time to wait, underwater battles were not easy. Hopefully she could find the beast in time and free her friends.
From the depths a set of purple serpents stares at Duna from the shadowy depths. Instantly you know it's writer... but he's not okay. His hand wrapped around Feizels leg, unconscious, drifting in the water. The other Feizel swims towards writer with a knife drawn, whilst the stone avali begins to chant, his voice not being able to be understood

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-14-2017

(08-13-2017, 08:44 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 05:31 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Damnit! There's a monster in the water guarding this place!"

From the depths a set of purple serpents stares at Duna from the shadowy depths. Instantly you know it's writer... but he's not okay. His hand wrapped around Feizels leg, unconscious, drifting in the water. The other Feizel swims towards writer with a knife drawn, whilst the stone avali begins to chant, his voice not being able to be understood

Scrambling towards the unconscious Feizel, Danu tries to grab him and pull him free. She'd run out of air too if she stayed submerged longer than a minute or two, and if the beast grabbed her she'd not be given a choice on escape options.

Hearing the stone avali start talking, she shudders expecting the worst.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 04:49 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 08:44 PM)achroma Wrote: From the depths a set of purple serpents stares at Duna from the shadowy depths. Instantly you know it's writer... but he's not okay. His hand wrapped around Feizels leg, unconscious, drifting in the water. The other Feizel swims towards writer with a knife drawn, whilst the stone avali begins to chant, his voice not being able to be understood

Scrambling towards the unconscious Feizel, Danu tries to grab him and pull him free. She'd run out of air too if she stayed submerged longer than a minute or two, and if the beast grabbed her she'd not be given a choice on escape options.

"Cebron will weed out the weak, but not all. If Cebron consumes everything, who will be left to worship Cebron?"
Writer continues to chant, the water quickly dropping in tempature. He lets go of the first Feizel to deal with the knife wielding one, violently thrashing in the waters.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-14-2017

//correct me if I'm wrong but 1 avali can't(like actually cant) swim and also dont mix well with water in general?

*Austin just stares into the pool knowing that if he fell in he might not get out.*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 09:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //correct me if I'm wrong but 1 avali can't(like actually cant) swim and also dont mix well with water in general?

*Austin just stares into the pool knowing that if he fell in he might not get out.*

//golem of an avali, eliminating the need for air and the effects of water

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-15-2017

(08-14-2017, 09:17 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 09:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //correct me if I'm wrong but 1 avali can't(like actually cant) swim and also dont mix well with water in general?

//golem of an avali, eliminating the need for air and the effects of water
//no no, not the golem. I'm referring to myself as to why im not jumping in, in character i should know this but irl I'm not sure so i was asking.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 01:28 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 09:17 PM)achroma Wrote: //golem of an avali, eliminating the need for air and the effects of water
//no no, not the golem. I'm referring to myself as to why im not jumping in, in character i should know this but irl I'm not sure so i was asking.
//ah, yes, the water would severely burn the avali. Lots of screaming, not a good time.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-15-2017

(08-14-2017, 05:26 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 04:49 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Scrambling towards the unconscious Feizel, Danu tries to grab him and pull him free. She'd run out of air too if she stayed submerged longer than a minute or two, and if the beast grabbed her she'd not be given a choice on escape options.

"Cebron will weed out the weak, but not all. If Cebron consumes everything, who will be left to worship Cebron?"
Writer continues to chant, the water quickly dropping in tempature. He lets go of the first Feizel to deal with the knife wielding one, violently thrashing in the waters.

Danu shutters on hearing that it is Cebron once again, and pulls the airless Feizel up to the surface to get him out of the water and catch her breath.

She looks down towards the Feizel that was fighting, hoping he'd win- or at least escape.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 12:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 05:26 PM)achroma Wrote: "Cebron will weed out the weak, but not all. If Cebron consumes everything, who will be left to worship Cebron?"

Danu shutters on hearing that it is Cebron once again, and pulls the airless Feizel up to the surface to get him out of the water and catch her breath.

She looks down towards the Feizel that was fighting, hoping he'd win- or at least escape.
the chalk circle begins to glow, despite being dysfunctional. The Feizel smashes the blunt end of the knife into writers jaw, effectively shattering it with a sickening crunch. The circle let's off a blinding flash of blue light, aswell a ear pricing noise. Then silence. Both Feizels are missing from the room, and the possessed writer stumbles out of the water with a missing jaw, a black ooze dripping from the wound. It's breath is raspy and course.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 12:46 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 12:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu shutters on hearing that it is Cebron once again, and pulls the airless Feizel up to the surface to get him out of the water and catch her breath.

the chalk circle begins to glow, despite being dysfunctional. The Feizel smashes the blunt end of the knife into writers jaw, effectively shattering it with a sickening crunch. The circle let's off a blinding flash of blue light, aswell a ear pricing noise. Then silence. Both Feizels are missing from the room, and the possessed writer stumbles out of the water with a missing jaw, a black ooze dripping from the wound. It's breath is raspy and course.
*Austin backs up quickly as the writer goes out then quickly turns to danu*
"Should we kill writer? I dont think feizel will like that but..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-16-2017

(08-15-2017, 07:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 12:46 PM)achroma Wrote: the chalk circle begins to glow, despite being dysfunctional. The Feizel smashes the blunt end of the knife into writers jaw, effectively shattering it with a sickening crunch. The circle let's off a blinding flash of blue light, aswell a ear pricing noise. Then silence. Both Feizels are missing from the room, and the possessed writer stumbles out of the water with a missing jaw, a black ooze dripping from the wound. It's breath is raspy and course.

"I'd rather not if he's still alive enough to come back to his senses, but where'd the Feizels go?!"

Danu was still in the water, clinging to the edge catching her breath before climbing out. She makes a good effort, and hoists herself out of the water despite her heavy wet clothes, rolling away from the water's edge so she's not likely to get pulled back in by the monster.

"It figures, I manage to rescue one of them and they both disappear without a trace.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-16-2017

(08-15-2017, 07:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 12:46 PM)achroma Wrote: the chalk circle begins to glow, despite being dysfunctional. The Feizel smashes the blunt end of the knife into writers jaw, effectively shattering it with a sickening crunch. The circle let's off a blinding flash of blue light, aswell a ear pricing noise. Then silence. Both Feizels are missing from the room, and the possessed writer stumbles out of the water with a missing jaw, a black ooze dripping from the wound. It's breath is raspy and course.

(08-16-2017, 12:31 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 07:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin backs up quickly as the writer goes out then quickly turns to danu*

"I'd rather not if he's still alive enough to come back to his senses, but where'd the Feizels go?!"

Danu was still in the water, clinging to the edge catching her breath before climbing out. She makes a good effort, and hoists herself out of the water despite her heavy wet clothes, rolling away from the water's edge so she's not likely to get pulled back in by the monster.

"It figures, I manage to rescue one of them and they both disappear without a trace.

Writer shambles towards Austin, picking up his signature vantablack scythe. The ooze continues to drip leaving a black smudge in his wake. The sound of steel being dragged on stone echos in the cavern. He lunges at Austin, trying to grab his neck, with his cold stone hands.
"Feizel is gone from all realities now... Cebron made sure of that."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 01:16 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 07:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin backs up quickly as the writer goes out then quickly turns to danu*

(08-16-2017, 12:31 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I'd rather not if he's still alive enough to come back to his senses, but where'd the Feizels go?!"

Writer shambles towards Austin, picking up his signature vantablack scythe. The ooze continues to drip leaving a black smudge in his wake. The sound of steel being dragged on stone echos in the cavern. He lunges at Austin, trying to grab his neck, with his cold stone hands.

As the sound of steel on stone slowly allies itself with the soft lapping of water against the edges of it's pool, the notable presence of a soft breeze is felt, but it's odd.  It''s flowing down, not up.  The settling of foot by foot accompanied nothing, as the crystalline figure finally braved the stairway.  Arriving at the bottom in time to see writer lunge towards the true avali.  It froze up as it saw the odd surroundings, and was in little position to help, looking up and around for something.  Something was missing.  But it did not stop to wonder yet as the purple sheen flooded back to it's form, filling entirely once more as the glow began to manifest outwardly in a harshe light cast across it's surroundings. 

Small clusters of purple gem crackled about springing up where the light was cast strongest around it's legs, as a spark of energy shot between them.  Veins of the material crackling through the floor spreading ever so slowly between every single crevice in the floor, coating sections of the surface in a thin layer of the same material.  It wasn't a bright light, but it hurt to look directly at it.  Like something poked at the inside of your eye if you stared but quickly faded when looking away.  It took a step forwards, and left a trail in it's wake, casting only more material down where the light now fell while the patch before remained, rather than fading like before.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 01:16 PM)achroma Wrote:

(08-16-2017, 12:31 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I'd rather not if he's still alive enough to come back to his senses, but where'd the Feizels go?!"

*Austin dodges backwards seeing writer with the scythe, but he doesn't make it out unscathed. His arm is bleeding, and he almost fell too, lucky he ragained his balance before he fell an event that writer could take far too much advantage of*
*Austin looks scared shambling for his sheathed sword so he can defend himself next time, he hadn't expected writer to lunge so quickly at him*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-17-2017

//whoops sorry for the spelling mistakes i didnt notice till now

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-18-2017

(08-16-2017, 07:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 01:16 PM)achroma Wrote: Writer shambles towards Austin, picking up his signature vantablack scythe. The ooze continues to drip leaving a black smudge in his wake. The sound of steel being dragged on stone echos in the cavern. He lunges at Austin, trying to grab his neck, with his cold stone hands.
*Austin dodges backwards seeing writer with the scythe, but he doesn't make it out unscathed. His arm is bleeding, and he almost fell too, lucky he ragained his balance before he fell an event that writer could take far too much advantage of*
*Austin looks scared shambling for his sheathed sword so he can defend himself next time, he hadn't expected writer to lunge so quickly at him*

"What the..." Danu scrambles out of the way and gets back on her feet ready to deal with this sudden threat. "When did he get out of the water? I thought he was still down there?!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-18-2017

(08-16-2017, 07:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 01:16 PM)achroma Wrote: Writer shambles towards Austin, picking up his signature vantablack scythe. The ooze continues to drip leaving a black smudge in his wake. The sound of steel being dragged on stone echos in the cavern. He lunges at Austin, trying to grab his neck, with his cold stone hands.

(08-18-2017, 05:46 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 07:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin dodges backwards seeing writer with the scythe, but he doesn't make it out unscathed. His arm is bleeding, and he almost fell too, lucky he ragained his balance before he fell an event that writer could take far too much advantage of*

"What the..." Danu scrambles out of the way and gets back on her feet ready to deal with this sudden threat. "When did he get out of the water? I thought he was still down there?!"
"Cebron is everywhere and Cebron is infinite."
Cebron twitches spearticaly when exposed to the light. It swings the scythe in a large circular motion towards danu with a raspy grunt. The room starts to fill with a thick fog from the stream, dampening the light.