Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 08-18-2017

(08-18-2017, 07:09 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 07:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin dodges backwards seeing writer with the scythe, but he doesn't make it out unscathed. His arm is bleeding, and he almost fell too, lucky he ragained his balance before he fell an event that writer could take far too much advantage of*
*Austin looks scared shambling for his sheathed sword so he can defend himself next time, he hadn't expected writer to lunge so quickly at him*

(08-18-2017, 05:46 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "What the..." Danu scrambles out of the way and gets back on her feet ready to deal with this sudden threat. "When did he get out of the water? I thought he was still down there?!"
"Cebron is everywhere and Cebron is infinite."
Cebron twitches spearticaly when exposed to the light. It swings the scythe in a large circular motion towards danu with a raspy grunt. The room starts to fill with a thick fog from the stream, dampening the light.

As the the fog thickens, every source of light only seems to become more noticeable, shining ever brighter in the darkness, even as it was no longer allowed to cast it's warmth across the basement.  A section of the basement appeared to glow a somewhat bright purple, it slowly grew larger, as it crept across the floor like lichen.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-18-2017

(08-18-2017, 07:09 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 07:40 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin dodges backwards seeing writer with the scythe, but he doesn't make it out unscathed. His arm is bleeding, and he almost fell too, lucky he ragained his balance before he fell an event that writer could take far too much advantage of*
*Austin looks scared shambling for his sheathed sword so he can defend himself next time, he hadn't expected writer to lunge so quickly at him*

(08-18-2017, 05:46 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "What the..." Danu scrambles out of the way and gets back on her feet ready to deal with this sudden threat. "When did he get out of the water? I thought he was still down there?!"
"Cebron is everywhere and Cebron is infinite."
Cebron twitches spearticaly when exposed to the light. It swings the scythe in a large circular motion towards danu with a raspy grunt. The room starts to fill with a thick fog from the stream, dampening the light.
*Austin ingnores danu and cebron, he has writer to worry about and he needs to fight back planning to go in for a slice soon. Austin readies himself and being practiced enough in swordsmanship doesnt open himself too much in the process.*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-19-2017

// writer is being possessed by Cebron.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 10:50 AM)achroma Wrote: // writer is being possessed by Cebron.
//so is writer cebron or not because you were referring to to him as writer before. Please be consistant if that is true.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 01:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 10:50 AM)achroma Wrote: // writer is being possessed by Cebron.
//so is writer cebron or not because you were referring to to him as writer before. Please be consistant if that is true.

//Transitioned to calling him cebron instead as he began to actually speak through writer.  Achroma has been consistent.

(08-19-2017, 03:46 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 01:41 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //so is writer cebron or not because you were referring to to him as writer before. Please be consistant if that is true.

//Transitioned to calling him cebron instead as he began to actually speak through writer.  Achroma has been consistent.
//1. I was asking him specifically since he is in charge of those two
2. He didnt announce his change making me confused on who he was talking about and by not announcing that change he was being inconsistent as they had been seperate up till that point.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 04:19 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 03:46 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Transitioned to calling him cebron instead as he began to actually speak through writer.  Achroma has been consistent.
//1. I was asking him specifically since he is in charge of those two
2. He didnt announce his change making me confused on who he was talking about and by not announcing that change he was being inconsistent as they had been seperate up till that point.

//I don't understand how you find that someone doing an action usually has their name in it. I.E Sally punched David. I.e. 2: Writer burned an orphanage and said " Cebron is pleased." Indicating that writer is the actor and Cebron is the voice. And no need to make a commotion, you still understood what was going on.

//look im asking this because my last post would be wrong, and i was confused, so your refering to writer as cebron now? In action and talking?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-20-2017

(08-19-2017, 07:16 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //look im asking this because my last post would be wrong, and i was confused, so your refering to writer as cebron now? In action and talking?

//talking in this case

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-20-2017

//but you say cebron twitches then after have "it" attack danu. Is that it cebron or writer.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-21-2017

(08-18-2017, 09:56 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 07:09 PM)achroma Wrote: "Cebron is everywhere and Cebron is infinite."
*Austin ingnores danu and cebron, he has writer to worry about and he needs to fight back planning to go in for a slice soon. Austin readies himself and being practiced enough in swordsmanship doesnt open himself too much in the process.*

"That's not what I meant! You were in the water when did you get out? And how come Austin didn't see you climbing out after me?" Danu tries to dodge, but the blade grazes her cheek leaving a trickle of blood and severing a tuft of hair.

"Hey! That's no way to treat a lady!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-21-2017

(08-18-2017, 07:34 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 07:09 PM)achroma Wrote: "Cebron is everywhere and Cebron is infinite."

As the the fog thickens, every source of light only seems to become more noticeable, shining ever brighter in the darkness, even as it was no longer allowed to cast it's warmth across the basement.  A section of the basement appeared to glow a somewhat bright purple, it slowly grew larger, as it crept across the floor like lichen.

(08-18-2017, 09:56 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:

(08-21-2017, 12:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 09:56 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin ingnores danu and cebron, he has writer to worry about and he needs to fight back planning to go in for a slice soon. Austin readies himself and being practiced enough in swordsmanship doesnt open himself too much in the process.*

"That's not what I meant! You were in the water when did you get out? And how come Austin didn't see you climbing out after me?" Danu tries to dodge, but the blade grazes her cheek leaving a trickle of blood and severing a tuft of hair.

"Hey! That's no way to treat a lady!"
"Cebron doesn't need formalities!" Says writer. The golem known as writer proceeded to take quite a few swings on the party, attempting killshots. Writer seems frightened by the golem emmited from the other golems crystal, but proceeded with the shashing. Anyone in a shady place would feel an unnatural heaveyness, pulling them down to the cold stone floor.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-21-2017

// so wait is there two entities here trying to kill us or just a possessed writer? Because odin's implys two.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-22-2017

(08-21-2017, 12:43 PM)achroma Wrote: "Cebron doesn't need formalities!" Says writer. The golem known as writer proceeded to take quite a few swings on the party, attempting killshots. Writer seems frightened by the golem emmited from the other golems crystal, but proceeded with the shashing. Anyone in a shady place would feel an unnatural heaveyness, pulling them down to the cold stone floor.

Danu sets foot in a shadow that resulted from the change of lighting, and noticing the difference is quick to get back into the light. She's keeping up evading the swings so far, but dodging is tiring and one has to wonder how long she can keep at it.

"I'm not even sure where to swing at him. The usual center mass aim might not work on a possessed being because for all you know its his little finger that is actually holding the evil spirit."

She jumps back to get out of the way, letting Austin cross swords with the crazed writer- who apparently was possessed by Cebron.

//At least I think that's what is going on, and one enemy is attacking both Austin and Danu.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 01:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 12:43 PM)achroma Wrote: "Cebron doesn't need formalities!" Says writer. The golem known as writer proceeded to take quite a few swings on the party, attempting killshots. Writer seems frightened by the golem emmited from the other golems crystal, but proceeded with the shashing. Anyone in a shady place would feel an unnatural heaveyness, pulling them down to the cold stone floor.

Danu sets foot in a shadow that resulted from the change of lighting, and noticing the difference is quick to get back into the light. She's keeping up evading the swings so far, but dodging is tiring and one has to wonder how long she can keep at it.

"I'm not even sure where to swing at him. The usual center mass aim might not work on a possessed being because for all you know its his little finger that is actually holding the evil spirit."

She jumps back to get out of the way, letting Austin cross swords with the crazed writer- who apparently was possessed by Cebron.

//At least I think that's what is going on, and one enemy is attacking both Austin and Danu.
//Oh OH! Wait before I write anything big can i see where the spirit is? I have my "true sight" sword so can i see where, right?

"I might be able to figure out where that is danu"

*Austin examines writer closely dodging and parrying his attacks to the best of austin's ability*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 08-23-2017

The crystals nip at the edge of the "bridge" now.  As a large portion of the basement is pulled alight by this element of the unknown.  Now glowing directly at Austin and Danu's backs, pulling the back of their form alight as some meager amount of the shadows was weakened rather than merely removed.  The crystals provided an uncomfortable draw towards them, like the trance of a sleep-walker.  It would not help them as it nipped at their backs, though the sense of draw faded rather quickly, it was probably a distraction neither of them needed.  A word seemed to spiral in the fog itself now though.  "Sssufffer...ing."  The air inside the basement began to suddenly flow towards the crystals across the floor, and further more, the bright element of absence that was spreading them.  There seemed to be little effect other than making it awkwardly windy down here, for now.  Unfortunately for the possessed writer, with Danu and Austin as they were, there was no way it could reach the Crystal golem without taking free hits from them both, assuming nothing went too wrong.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-23-2017

(08-22-2017, 01:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:

(08-22-2017, 08:08 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 01:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu sets foot in a shadow that resulted from the change of lighting, and noticing the difference is quick to get back into the light. She's keeping up evading the swings so far, but dodging is tiring and one has to wonder how long she can keep at it.

//Oh OH! Wait before I write anything big can i see where the spirit is? I have my "true sight" sword so can i see where, right?

*Austin examines writer closely dodging and parrying his attacks to the best of austin's ability*

(08-23-2017, 04:15 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The crystals nip at the edge of the "bridge" now.  As a large portion of the basement is pulled alight by this element of the unknown.  Now glowing directly at Austin and Danu's backs, pulling the back of their form alight as some meager amount of the shadows was weakened rather than merely removed.  The crystals provided an uncomfortable draw towards them, like the trance of a sleep-walker.  It would not help them as it nipped at their backs, though the sense of draw faded rather quickly, it was probably a distraction neither of them needed.  A word seemed to spiral in the fog itself now though.  "Sssufffer...ing."  The air inside the basement began to suddenly flow towards the crystals across the floor, and further more, the bright element of absence that was spreading them.  There seemed to be little effect other than making it awkwardly windy down here, for now.  Unfortunately for the possessed writer, with Danu and Austin as they were, there was no way it could reach the Crystal golem without taking free hits from them both, assuming nothing went too wrong.
The point of the golems possession is from its head, where the shadow of a cobra lies, hissing and thrashing around violently. Writer seems to be greatly by the golems suffering still continuing to attempt to hack away at the party, slashing without mercy. Heavy footsteps can be heard up stairs, but it's irrelevant considering that the possessed writer is forcing the party deeper into the cavern.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 08-24-2017

(08-23-2017, 05:18 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 01:27 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu sets foot in a shadow that resulted from the change of lighting, and noticing the difference is quick to get back into the light. She's keeping up evading the swings so far, but dodging is tiring and one has to wonder how long she can keep at it.

(08-22-2017, 08:08 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //Oh OH! Wait before I write anything big can i see where the spirit is? I have my "true sight" sword so can i see where, right?

(08-23-2017, 04:15 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The crystals nip at the edge of the "bridge" now.  As a large portion of the basement is pulled alight by this element of the unknown.  Now glowing directly at Austin and Danu's backs, pulling the back of their form alight as some meager amount of the shadows was weakened rather than merely removed.  The crystals provided an uncomfortable draw towards them, like the trance of a sleep-walker.  It would not help them as it nipped at their backs, though the sense of draw faded rather quickly, it was probably a distraction neither of them needed.  A word seemed to spiral in the fog itself now though.  "Sssufffer...ing."  The air inside the basement began to suddenly flow towards the crystals across the floor, and further more, the bright element of absence that was spreading them.  There seemed to be little effect other than making it awkwardly windy down here, for now.  Unfortunately for the possessed writer, with Danu and Austin as they were, there was no way it could reach the Crystal golem without taking free hits from them both, assuming nothing went too wrong.
The point of the golems possession is from its head, where the shadow of a cobra lies, hissing and thrashing around violently. Writer seems to be greatly by the golems suffering still continuing to attempt to hack away at the party, slashing without mercy. Heavy footsteps can be heard up stairs, but it's irrelevant considering that the possessed writer is forcing the party deeper into the cavern.

//Wait.  I maay have made a mistake.  Writer is near the stairway, and the party is further in?  Uhh.  That means the golem is right behind WRITER.  Right now.And everybody else is in front of Writer.  Crap.  The purple golem came down after Writer was already out of the water.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-24-2017

(08-24-2017, 05:25 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //Wait.  I maay have made a mistake.  Writer is near the stairway, and the party is further in?  Uhh.  That means the golem is right behind WRITER.  Right now.And everybody else is in front of Writer.  Crap.  The purple golem came down after Writer was already out of the water.

//I'm not sure myself how Writer got between them and the exit. Am guessing Austin had crossed the bridge while Danu and Feizel were in the water, and came out on the far side of it relative to the entrance. Writer then emerged from the water behind them, pushing them towards the magic circle and away from said entrance. But my entire image of the scene sort of did a 180 when it was mentioned that Writer was between Danu and the Entrance.

//Also how is this fight going to end. Because the sensible thing to do would be to off with his head, and I'm not sure if we want writer killed just yet. Or if it would even do anything at all to Cebron.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-24-2017

(08-23-2017, 05:18 PM)achroma Wrote:

(08-22-2017, 08:08 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //Oh OH! Wait before I write anything big can i see where the spirit is? I have my "true sight" sword so can i see where, right?

(08-23-2017, 04:15 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The crystals nip at the edge of the "bridge" now.  As a large portion of the basement is pulled alight by this element of the unknown.  Now glowing directly at Austin and Danu's backs, pulling the back of their form alight as some meager amount of the shadows was weakened rather than merely removed.  The crystals provided an uncomfortable draw towards them, like the trance of a sleep-walker.  It would not help them as it nipped at their backs, though the sense of draw faded rather quickly, it was probably a distraction neither of them needed.  A word seemed to spiral in the fog itself now though.  "Sssufffer...ing."  The air inside the basement began to suddenly flow towards the crystals across the floor, and further more, the bright element of absence that was spreading them.  There seemed to be little effect other than making it awkwardly windy down here, for now.  Unfortunately for the possessed writer, with Danu and Austin as they were, there was no way it could reach the Crystal golem without taking free hits from them both, assuming nothing went too wrong.
*Austin readies himself for a strike, he plans to strike writer and strike hard right where the possesion is taking place. If writer survives yay, if he dies well Austin will just count his lossess and be done with it.*