Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-25-2017

Danu watches carefully, curious if it was going to just kill Writer or if it would have some effect on Cebron as well. If they couldn't eliminate him, they could possibly drive him out of the realm, or seal him inside something. Perhaps that old magic circle could be of some use after all...
Realizing the possibility, Danu falls back towards it, grabbing a broken brick and using it as chalk to make a correction.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-28-2017

//umm what are we waiting on?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-28-2017

//I'm not sure. Did I miss something important?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 08-29-2017

//Achroma is the current leader of the adventure, and currently appears busy. I recommend patience.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 08-29-2017

The possessed writer snarle at the crowd, the Ooze dripping from all of its orafaces. If Austin doesn't kill, Cebron will burn out writer. The possessed writer continues to slash and hack, with very little accuracy, chipping away stone from the floors. Amidst all of the chaos, the basement doors open, and A new and cloaked Feizel runs down the stairs, brandishing a blinding white sword. He proceeded to tackle the possesed writer, and kicking away its scythe. The golem isn't able to react, due to being taken by surprise. He begins to crush the golems jugular with his thumbs, murder in his firey gaze

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 08-30-2017

(08-29-2017, 09:38 PM)achroma Wrote: The possessed writer snarle at the crowd, the Ooze dripping from all of its orafaces. If Austin doesn't kill, Cebron will burn out writer. The possessed writer continues to slash and hack, with very little accuracy, chipping away stone from the floors. Amidst all of the chaos, the basement doors open, and A new and cloaked Feizel runs down the stairs, brandishing a blinding white sword. He proceeded to tackle the possesed writer, and kicking away its scythe. The golem isn't able to react, due to being taken by surprise. He begins to crush the golems jugular with his thumbs, murder in his firey gaze

As the Feizel charges down the steps.  Soft sounds of crackling material are heard with every footstep, as small chips of the purple crystal adhere to the bottom of the feizel's feet harmlessly.  As he'd passed, the purple figure simply stared without halting them.  Letting them pass without action.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 08-30-2017

*Austin looks on and scratches his head, he was going to attack writer but feizel #3 seems to have it*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 08-31-2017

"Feizel! Lead him over here! I think we can use this magic circle to our advantage!" Danu shouts, realizing that the Writer-Cebron fusion had been taken from behind despite the serious injury Austin had inflicted upon it.

Was this even a fight anymore? The bad guy was outnumbered 4:1 by people who clearly had the upper hand in power, surely enough to defeat him. Ending the troublemaker for good though, maybe not so much.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-01-2017

(08-30-2017, 01:49 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 09:38 PM)achroma Wrote: The possessed writer snarle at the crowd, the Ooze dripping from all of its orafaces. If Austin doesn't kill, Cebron will burn out writer. The possessed writer continues to slash and hack, with very little accuracy, chipping away stone from the floors. Amidst all of the chaos, the basement doors open, and A new and cloaked Feizel runs down the stairs, brandishing a blinding white sword. He proceeded to tackle the possesed writer, and kicking away its scythe. The golem isn't able to react, due to being taken by surprise. He begins to crush the golems jugular with his thumbs, murder in his firey gaze

As the Feizel charges down the steps.  Soft sounds of crackling material are heard with every footstep, as small chips of the purple crystal adhere to the bottom of the feizel's feet harmlessly.  As he'd passed, the purple figure simply stared without halting them.  Letting them pass without action.

(08-30-2017, 07:42 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks on and scratches his head, he was going to attack writer but feizel #3 seems to have it*

(08-31-2017, 01:17 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Feizel! Lead him over here! I think we can use this magic circle to our advantage!" Danu shouts, realizing that the Writer-Cebron fusion had been taken from behind despite the Iserious injury Austin had inflicted upon it.

Was this even a fight anymore? The bad guy was outnumbered 4:1 by people who clearly had the upper hand in power, surely enough to defeat him. Ending the troublemaker for good though, maybe not so much.
"You fool! When will you learn that you are weak! Cebron will slaughter you like Cebron did your father, and the same to the rest!"
Feizel tusels with the golem, both rolling towards the circle. The fog thickens into a smoke that whirls around the room, knocking objects off the shelf and sending loose papers in ever to direction.

"I'm not even going to ask why you said Feizel 3#..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-01-2017

(09-01-2017, 07:38 PM)achroma Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 01:49 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:

(08-30-2017, 07:42 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks on and scratches his head, he was going to attack writer but feizel #3 seems to have it*

(08-31-2017, 01:17 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Feizel! Lead him over here! I think we can use this magic circle to our advantage!" Danu shouts, realizing that the Writer-Cebron fusion had been taken from behind despite the Iserious injury Austin had inflicted upon it.

"You fool! When will you learn that you are weak! Cebron will slaughter you like Cebron did your father, and the same to the rest!"
Feizel tusels with the golem, both rolling towards the circle. The fog thickens into a smoke that whirls around the room, knocking objects off the shelf and sending loose papers in ever to direction.

*Austin gets behind cover avoiding most of the falling things, then pokes his head out to watch unsure what that magic circle can even do*

//is the blue out of character? Also I'll tell you, it's because we had the mean feizel the good feizel and this one who im not sure about yet

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-02-2017

Danu starts charging up the circle, forcing its hypnotic mixture of colors to become pure white as her influence on it spreads.

"Just a little closer and I'll at least knock the wind out of Cebron if not shutting him down entirely!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-04-2017

(09-01-2017, 10:20 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 07:38 PM)achroma Wrote: "You fool! When will you learn that you are weak! Cebron will slaughter you like Cebron did your father, and the same to the rest!"

a
*Austin gets behind cover avoiding most of the falling things, then pokes his head out to watch unsure what that magic circle can even do*

//is the blue out of character? Also I'll tell you, it's because we had the mean feizel the good feizel and this one who im not sure about yet

(09-02-2017, 08:46 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu starts charging up the circle, forcing its hypnotic mixture of colors to become pure white as her influence on it spreads.

"Just a little closer and I'll at least knock the wind out of Cebron if not shutting him down entirely!"
//in character and yes
Feizel struggles with the golem, both thrashing around on the stone floor. After about five minuets of intense combat Feizel manages to center the golem in the center of the circle, before thrusting a knife into the golems arm and partly onto the stone, effectively pinning the golem for now.
"Start the ritual now, Danu!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 09-05-2017

//Nobody need wait for me at this point. As the purple has taken no action, merely watches still as it's crystal spreads.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-05-2017

//neither me im just going to watch and not understand why it works.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-06-2017

///fffs I'm holding up the works again.

Danu ignites the array, a searing light burning its way into everyone's eyes as the Writer-Cebron fusion is drained at a spiritual level into the abyss. She seemed to be speaking in another language, too rapidly to be heard let alone understood, but Feizel at least would feel just how much power was actually flowing through the old circle in order to force the evils trapped upon it out of this world and into another.

She's visibly drained somewhat as she completes the ritual's incantation, wrinkles appearing on her face and forehead as her body's energy depletes and leaves her without enough to maintain her youthful appearance.

"Hopefully that worked... I tried to banish Cebron to the void hopefully keeping writer here to explain what happened. It could just have easily banished both, or done nothing at all..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-06-2017

(09-06-2017, 10:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: ///fffs I'm holding up the works again.

Danu ignites the array, a searing light burning its way into everyone's eyes as the Writer-Cebron fusion is drained at a spiritual level into the abyss. She seemed to be speaking in another language, too rapidly to be heard let alone understood, but Feizel at least would feel just how much power was actually flowing through the old circle in order to force the evils trapped upon it out of this world and into another.

She's visibly drained somewhat as she completes the ritual's incantation, wrinkles appearing on her face and forehead as her body's energy depletes and leaves her without enough to maintain her youthful appearance.

"Hopefully that worked... I tried to banish Cebron to the void hopefully keeping writer here to explain what happened. It could just have easily banished both, or done nothing at all..."
*Austin looks at you and frowns*
"Can cebron get out of the void, whatever that is."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 09-07-2017

(09-06-2017, 10:45 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:

*Austin looks at you and frowns*

"Yessss."  The annoying hiss of the wind sounded like a spoken word again, as the purple one's form pulsated silently.  Should their focus no longer be taken away, they would now be able to notice just how large the patch of crystal had grown, covering every single surface of the stairs and most of the bridge, the entire floor between the bridge and stairway up to the ceiling and across it and it was beginning to dip in to the water as well.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-07-2017

Feizel gasps in pain before sauntering towards danu. "Finally it's over... I can rest now..." he looks over at Austin and nods. "It will trap him for now, A very very long time." He proceeded to stumble toward a the golem, probably due to the mass influx of the purple. Writer is knocked out, slightly stiring

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-07-2017

(09-07-2017, 08:36 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 10:45 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin looks at you and frowns*

"Yessss."  The annoying hiss of the wind sounded like a spoken word again, as the purple one's form pulsated silently.  Should their focus no longer be taken away, they would now be able to notice just how large the patch of crystal had grown, covering every single surface of the stairs and most of the bridge, the entire floor between the bridge and stairway up to the ceiling and across it and it was beginning to dip in to the water as well.
"Oh... at least the 3rd feizel is being reassuring..."

*Austin comes out from behind the bookcase and pokes at the crystally floor with his sword*
"Whats this?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 09-09-2017

(09-07-2017, 03:35 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 08:36 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Yessss."  The annoying hiss of the wind sounded like a spoken word again, as the purple one's form pulsated silently.  Should their focus no longer be taken away, they would now be able to notice just how large the patch of crystal had grown, covering every single surface of the stairs and most of the bridge, the entire floor between the bridge and stairway up to the ceiling and across it and it was beginning to dip in to the water as well.
"Oh... at least the 3rd feizel is being reassuring..."

*Austin comes out from behind the bookcase and pokes at the crystally floor with his sword*
"Whats this?"

Nothing happens, as the crystal one stared at Austin silently now.  Being the closest one to it now, as the crystal nipped at Austin's feet and began to grow across the front of them, plenty slow enough to pull the foot away though, as his blade seemed to "stick" to the surface of the crystal the next time he had poked it, granting some minor resistance to pulling it back, though not a lot.