Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-11-2017

"Did Writer survive?" Danu asks, exhausted from using that kind of ability with only time available to replenish herself. "I was trying to separate the two and banish one while keeping the other, but I'm not sure if it worked."

She steps carefully away from the burned out circle, looking towards the spread of crystals. At first there is a glimmer of hope in her eye as she kneels and touches one, but quickly determines it to be the wrong kind of crystal and lets go again.

"Of course those wouldn't be here. I should have saved a piece in my belongings to grow them wherever I end up living, they had useful properties."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-13-2017

"Well what kind of crystals are these? They seem mostly benign aside the fact they spread quickly..."

*Austin is perplexed by the crystals not sure why they're being spread by the golem*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-15-2017

(09-11-2017, 02:32 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Did Writer survive?" Danu asks, exhausted from using that kind of ability with only time available to replenish herself. "I was trying to separate the two and banish one while keeping the other, but I'm not sure if it worked."

She steps carefully away from the burned out circle, looking towards the spread of crystals. At first there is a glimmer of hope in her eye as she kneels and touches one, but quickly determines it to be the wrong kind of crystal and lets go again.

"Of course those wouldn't be here. I should have saved a piece in my belongings to grow them wherever I end up living, they had useful properties."

"ask him yourself, I don't know. What I do think I know is that the crystal golem is up to no good. I need some rest..."
Feizel slinks off fallowed by a thud of him laying on the floor. Writer wakes up and just stares at danu

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-16-2017

*Austin walks as close to the crystal golem as he can avoiding the crystals*
"Hey, hey buddy, why are you spreading these crystals? Can you explain please?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-16-2017

"You still in one piece Writer? I'm sure that was pretty traumatic for you, and probably nobody here can fully relate to what you just saw."
Danu looks his direction, backing away from the crystal golem for the time being.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 09-17-2017

(09-16-2017, 03:02 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin walks as close to the crystal golem as he can avoiding the crystals*
Austin already was as close as he could get, as the crystals now cover the entire surface of his left foot as they continued spreading.  Now holding the foot to the floor rather tightly as the material spread across every single surface of his foot, in between the feathers, across the surface of his skin, and started creeping slightly up his leg.  The golem is silent as it continues staring at Austin as the hissing sound of strained wind began.  "Tsssssssssss."  It takes a step closer.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-17-2017

(09-17-2017, 02:35 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 03:02 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin walks as close to the crystal golem as he can avoiding the crystals*
Austin already was as close as he could get, as the crystals now cover the entire surface of his left foot as they continued spreading.  Now holding the foot to the floor rather tightly as the material spread across every single surface of his foot, in between the feathers, across the surface of his skin, and started creeping slightly up his leg.  The golem is silent as it continues staring at Austin as the hissing sound of strained wind began.  "Tsssssssssss."  It takes a step closer.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"
*Austin desperately tries to pull his foot away before he is incased or worse, he also ignores the golem wether by distress or trust, it doesn't matter.*
"Ohh this was a bad idea, these crystals are not nice."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-17-2017

Writer begins to quietly sob, the stone avali hugging danu firmly. He doesn't appear to stop any time soon. His eyes remain closed, which is Kinda odd, but regardless it appears he's safe for the time being.
"Thank you Danu.... thank you Danu..." and he repeats this serval times

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-18-2017

Danu hugs Writer warmly, glad he's safe. "We'll get you out of here and home safely if at all possible."

Hearing Austin shouting she looks at the spreading crystals and shakes her head. "It figures, just when we think we're in the clear some new threat appears. Almost like we're being watched by some kind of all-knowing intelligent entity that is chronically bored and enjoys causing problems for everyone."

Very carefully pulling away from Writer, she gets closer to Austin to size up the situation taking care not to get into the crystals herself. "I thought it was just a summoned crystal golem, but I've never seen one do this before."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 01:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu hugs Writer warmly, glad he's safe. "We'll get you out of here and home safely if at all possible."

Hearing Austin shouting she looks at the spreading crystals and shakes her head. "It figures, just when we think we're in the clear some new threat appears. Almost like we're being watched by some kind of all-knowing intelligent entity that is chronically bored and enjoys causing problems for everyone."

Very carefully pulling away from Writer, she gets closer to Austin to size up the situation taking care not to get into the crystals herself. "I thought it was just a summoned crystal golem, but I've never seen one do this before."

Writer runs off and goes upstairs, trying to hide from the aproching crystal wave. "Well... that's not summoned. To say the least. It was an avali at one point. It was "infected" by the same kind of crystal shades are made of. It also ended up killing its sister in a confrontation with the guards, so I would suggest that you be careful..."
Feizel begins to sneak up towards the epicenter of the crystal growths, grabbing a few artifacts and books from the shelves as he slides around

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-19-2017

(09-18-2017, 06:20 PM)achroma Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 01:00 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu hugs Writer warmly, glad he's safe. "We'll get you out of here and home safely if at all possible."

Writer runs off and goes upstairs, trying to hide from the aproching crystal wave. "Well... that's not summoned. To say the least. It was an avali at one point. It was "infected" by the same kind of crystal shades are made of. It also ended up killing its sister in a confrontation with the guards, so I would suggest that you be careful..."
Feizel begins to sneak up towards the epicenter of the crystal growths, grabbing a few artifacts and books from the shelves as he slides around
*as soon as you mention the infected part Austin seems to try twice as hard in getting out of the crystal*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 01:01 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *as soon as you mention the infected part Austin seems to try twice as hard in getting out of the crystal*

Your violent actions cause the crystals to slowly crack and then shatter over your foot with a sudden release of force liable to tumble you backwards...  The crystals aren't exactly friendly to organics when broken though, so it's liable to have cut up your foot rather badly. The crystals still clinging to it fading into the air, disappearing as the purple figure had taken another step towards Austin but stopped now, simply staring again.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-19-2017

"Can you hear us? You were helping us out before, what's this sudden change of behavior about?"

Danu looks for some kind of brush or broom that she could use to try and get the crystals off of Austin without exposing herself to them, still too drained from sealing Cebron to perform another dramatic show of her divinity.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-19-2017

(09-19-2017, 05:23 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 01:01 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *as soon as you mention the infected part Austin seems to try twice as hard in getting out of the crystal*

Your violent actions cause the crystals to slowly crack and then shatter over your foot with a sudden release of force liable to tumble you backwards...  The crystals aren't exactly friendly to organics when broken though, so it's liable to have cut up your foot rather badly. The crystals still clinging to it fading into the air, disappearing as the purple figure had taken another step towards Austin but stopped now, simply staring again.
*Austin sits up and looks at his foot. Its not pretty to say the least. However Austin seems rather calm about it, you can still see the pain in his face but other than that he isnt doing much*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 09-25-2017

(09-19-2017, 08:08 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 05:23 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
Your violent actions cause the crystals to slowly crack and then shatter over your foot with a sudden release of force liable to tumble you backwards...  The crystals aren't exactly friendly to organics when broken though, so it's liable to have cut up your foot rather badly.  The crystals still clinging to it fading into the air, disappearing as the purple figure had taken another step towards Austin but stopped now, simply staring again.
*Austin sits up and looks at his foot. Its not pretty to say the least. However Austin seems rather calm about it, you can still see the pain in his face but other than that he isn't doing much*

The crystalline figure does not recoil at the harm caused this time, though it had halted for a moment it stepped forwards again as the crystals spread beneath it shooting up slightly into three pronged fronds of spinous material, as the same now happened all across the covered surfaces.  It's body pulsed slightly as with a burst of growth the crystals spread rapidly towards Austin attempting to envelope him entirely.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-26-2017

(09-25-2017, 06:35 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 08:08 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *Austin sits up and looks at his foot. Its not pretty to say the least. However Austin seems rather calm about it, you can still see the pain in his face but other than that he isn't doing much*

The crystalline figure does not recoil at the harm caused this time, though it had halted for a moment it stepped forwards again as the crystals spread beneath it shooting up slightly into three pronged fronds of spinous material, as the same now happened all across the covered surfaces.  It's body pulsed slightly as with a burst of growth the crystals spread rapidly towards Austin attempting to envelope him entirely.
*Austin attempts to scoot away, its really all he can do at this point.*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-27-2017

//I'm guessing Achroma has been busy? Wonder where everyone else went, it seems like the entire RP is down to just us 4ish.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 09-27-2017

//i think i know where most of have gone, even if it doesnt relate to rp, the triage discord, ive gone too but im also not leaving this place.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-28-2017

"don't panic Austin, I have a plan!" Feizel begins to sprint towards the golem with a book, tripping on a shard of crystal, shredding the book and quite a bit of Feizel in the process. Feizel staggers up, bits of blood and crystal matting his fur.
"Better than dealing with Cebron..." Feizel saunters over to the golem and throws a weak punch at it

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 09-28-2017

//incomplete? It cuts off mid sentence.