Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 10-18-2017

(10-17-2017, 12:59 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I'm at a loss for what to do. Danu doesn't want to touch him because if the crystal already infected Austin what stops it from spreading onto her and Feizel. And I still haven't picked up on any solid clues for how to make it go away. Dissolving it away with holy water was a flop as well.

//  Well, then I guess austin is probably going to die.  Was not looking forwards to this outcome, but Feizel can't free him by himself.  Are you ready Austin?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 10-18-2017

(10-18-2017, 01:21 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 12:59 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I'm at a loss for what to do. Danu doesn't want to touch him because if the crystal already infected Austin what stops it from spreading onto her and Feizel. And I still haven't picked up on any solid clues for how to make it go away. Dissolving it away with holy water was a flop as well.

//  Well, then I guess austin is probably going to die.  Was not looking forwards to this outcome, but Feizel can't free him by himself.  Are you ready Austin?

//Make it obvious what Danu is supposed to do and she'll do it. I'm just missing what I am supposed to do. Or just tell me in OOC and I'll come up with some way to clue Danu in on it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 10-18-2017

(10-18-2017, 01:49 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:21 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //  Well, then I guess austin is probably going to die.  Was not looking forwards to this outcome, but Feizel can't free him by himself.  Are you ready Austin?

//Make it obvious what Danu is supposed to do and she'll do it. I'm just missing what I am supposed to do. Or just tell me in OOC and I'll come up with some way to clue Danu in on it.

//If your character can't work it out themselves.  Giving them out of character info would cause them to go out of character cheating.  I am not want to do so.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 10-18-2017

//i dunno, failure is in option.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 10-19-2017

//It won't be OOC if she sees the answer in-character. But I am being dumb apparently and not making sense of the given clues, so help me out and I'll write it such that she figures it out.

//Pretty sure its been hinted at so far that they need to literally pound the crystal off of him, but it seems like there should be a smarter way.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 10-20-2017

//he wont tell you, but we have time to figure this out I'm not dead yet.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 10-30-2017

im probably the worst man alive and i'm sorry i've procrastinated this far forward into time))

did anything ever happen with what intended to bring forth?))

anyone willing to write up a summary of what's happened up to this point?))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 10-30-2017

(06-28-2017, 05:29 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 05:06 PM)Cereal Wrote: "Yeah. yeah. I can retrieve and kill. Retrieve and not kill. I'm an all-jobs kinda' bird, y'know."

Muffled yells come from the kitchen.

//those more inclined with the state of woodport, or merely wishing for business, i suggest reading the last spoiler (though you don't have to be wholly intrigued and join it)
"Alright, I'll give you the details once we are finished here." His ears perk up as he hears the screams. "You get used to it after awhile, this town brings all sorts of strangeness with it... we had a period of time when shuttles where dropping from the sky like flies." Sol pulls a Damascus steel revolver with a polished cherry wood grip, with Vindicator printed in lofty red ink on the barrel from a chest holster. "After you?"

//while you where away, necromancy of avali killed by her brother because something to do with shades. Shade golem is currently causing in havoc in a basement of Feizels house, after the literal embodiment of fear was "sealed" away. Not a lot had happend.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 10-30-2017

(10-30-2017, 03:10 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 05:29 PM)achroma Wrote: "Alright, I'll give you the details once we are finished here." His ears perk up as he hears the screams. "You get used to it after awhile, this town brings all sorts of strangeness with it... we had a period of time when shuttles where dropping from the sky like flies." Sol pulls a Damascus steel revolver with a polished cherry wood grip, with Vindicator printed in lofty red ink on the barrel from a chest holster. "After you?"

sorry if i butcher the colors but i'll try my best))

Within moments the door opens in a rush again, as the hylotl emerges from the kitchen. She offers a bit of a smirk, but is quite obviously empty-handed.

"Sorry-- about that. We'll be ready in a few moments."

"Yeah yeah. Took ya' long enough." He'd snort.

Sol may be relieved at the sight of the waitress returning-- but may be unsettled as his energy seems to be draining, progressively getting more and more tired...

...until a sudden jolt of energy rushes through him. It was only slightly painful, but it was enough to be noticed.

All of this happening to him.. however.. made him compelled to look behind himself. But the place itself was rather empty, wasn't it?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 10-30-2017

(10-30-2017, 03:16 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 03:10 AM)achroma Wrote:

sorry if i butcher the colors but i'll try my best))

Within moments the door opens in a rush again, as the hylotl emerges from the kitchen. She offers a bit of a smirk, but is quite obviously empty-handed.

Sol may be relieved at the sight of the waitress returning-- but may be unsettled as his energy seems to be draining, progressively getting more and more tired...

...until a sudden jolt of energy rushes through him. It was only slightly painful, but it was enough to be noticed.

All of this happening to him.. however.. made him compelled to look behind himself. But the place itself was rather empty, wasn't it?

*sol slowly turns around still with his revolver in hand* "so how do you disposed of corpses? Acid? Fire? Hell, even a septic tank?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 10-31-2017

(10-30-2017, 09:00 PM)achroma Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 03:16 AM)Cereal Wrote: sorry if i butcher the colors but i'll try my best))

*sol slowly turns around still with his revolver in hand* "so how do you disposed of corpses? Acid? Fire? Hell, even a septic tank?"

Clyde seemed more occupied with chatting with the bartender; hell, even the bartender failed to give any response to what he had just said. Their words felt hard to hear; almost as if he was removed from reality.

As he spun around, a bright being sat in one of the tables before him.
Floating-- bandages, or some sort. Within seemed to be a rather vibrant, almost gaseous substance. A kilt ran down it's legs, starting from it's waist. Bracers adorned both of it's wrists. A mantle covered it's shoulders and neck, with a hood emerging from it. Within said hood was a mask that covered most of it's face, bar where the eyes should've been. It lacked eyes, and from the look of it, a face in general. All of it's attire seemed metallic, with alien designs engraved within, yet, it almost appeared as if it felt and acted like cloth.

Before long, a masculine voice arose from the being, though it was clearly monotone, it somehow had a jovial nature to it.

"You don't need to do that. I merely just wanted your attention." He'd state, before lowering what appeared to be some sort of wand, which, was pointed towards him prior. "I believe we can have a mutually beneficial discussion here."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 11-02-2017

There is a sudden snapping sound. A familiar one, even if you've never actually heard it; bones snapping like twigs as the pressure on Austin's right leg increased rapidly. The numbness only lengthened further and further up his left leg along with the burning sensation that emanated from the inside, a slight tugging starting at the back of your head. Like something else was attempting to take up residence. All would be lost soon if it was not lost already. One thing was notable about everything though. The golem was never the fastest to act, always slow and methodical, impossibly careful it appeared.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-02-2017

(11-02-2017, 01:12 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: There is a sudden snapping sound. A familiar one, even if you've never actually heard it; bones snapping like twigs as the pressure on Austin's right leg increased rapidly. The numbness only lengthened further and further up his left leg along with the burning sensation that emanated from the inside, a slight tugging starting at the back of your head. Like something else was attempting to take up residence. All would be lost soon if it was not lost already. One thing was notable about everything though. The golem was never the fastest to act, always slow and methodical, impossibly careful it appeared.
"Aghhhh!"
He screams as this happens.
(I dont know what else to do)
(Also is it bad i actually wanna see where this leads?)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 11-02-2017

(11-02-2017, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 01:12 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: There is a sudden snapping sound. A familiar one, even if you've never actually heard it; bones snapping like twigs as the pressure on Austin's right leg increased rapidly. The numbness only lengthened further and further up his left leg along with the burning sensation that emanated from the inside, a slight tugging starting at the back of your head. Like something else was attempting to take up residence. All would be lost soon if it was not lost already. One thing was notable about everything though. The golem was never the fastest to act, always slow and methodical, impossibly careful it appeared.
"Aghhhh!"
Feizel pauses at the sound of pain. The sound of fear. He slowly turns to Austin with a crooked grin
"เ'ѵε ωαเƭε∂ รσ ℓσɳɠ ƭσ ∂σ ƭɦเร"
He slowly unsheaths his knife and leans over Austin
"เ'ℓℓ รαѵε ყσµ ɓµƭ เ ωเℓℓ ૮σℓℓε૮ƭ ɱყ ∂εɓƭ เɳ ∂µε ƭเɱε. ∂σ ωε ɦαѵε α ∂εαℓ?"

(10-31-2017, 12:19 AM)Cereal Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 09:00 PM)achroma Wrote: *sol slowly turns around still with his revolver in hand* "so how do you disposed of corpses? Acid? Fire? Hell, even a septic tank?"

Clyde seemed more occupied with chatting with the bartender; hell, even the bartender failed to give any response to what he had just said. Their words felt hard to hear; almost as if he was removed from reality.

Floating-- bandages, or some sort. Within seemed to be a rather vibrant, almost gaseous substance. A kilt ran down it's legs, starting from it's waist. Bracers adorned both of it's wrists. A mantle covered it's shoulders and neck, with a hood emerging from it. Within said hood was a mask that covered most of it's face, bar where the eyes should've been. It lacked eyes, and from the look of it, a face in general. All of it's attire seemed metallic, with alien designs engraved within, yet, it almost appeared as if it felt and acted like cloth.

Before long, a masculine voice arose from the being, though it was clearly monotone, it somehow had a jovial nature to it.

"You don't need to do that. I merely just wanted your attention." He'd state, before lowering what appeared to be some sort of wand, which, was pointed towards him prior. "I believe we can have a mutually beneficial discussion here."

Sol quickly holsters his revolver, startled at first by the strange being. He's seen quite a few things in his time, but nothing quite as stranger as this. "Hello... you could have just slipped me a tip or atleast use worlds instead of whatever you did... so what do you want? I want to have my drink before all of the ice melts."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 11-02-2017

(11-02-2017, 02:09 AM)achroma Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 12:19 AM)Cereal Wrote: Clyde seemed more occupied with chatting with the bartender; hell, even the bartender failed to give any response to what he had just said. Their words felt hard to hear; almost as if he was removed from reality.

Sol quickly holsters his revolver, startled at first by the strange being. He's seen quite a few things in his time, but nothing quite as stranger as this. "Hello... you could have just slipped me a tip or atleast use worlds instead of whatever you did... so what do you want? I want to have my drink before all of the ice melts."

"You and I, we're alike, are we not? We have no -true- body of flesh. We're but energy. But what intrigues me the most is how you exist on this plane with no difficulty. In fact, your form is more whole than mine. How do you live free from the ever increasing pain of your soul wishing to compact into something... more?" He states, before chuckling a bit. "Do not worry about -ice-. Time around us is at a standstill because of me. Rather-- we are rather slowly moving into the future. Do not question how I might've done so, just know I have power of my own, and it can benefit you if you aid me."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-02-2017

(11-02-2017, 02:09 AM)achroma Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 01:20 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: "Aghhhh!"
Feizel pauses at the sound of pain. The sound of fear. He slowly turns to Austin with a crooked grin
Austin looks up at fiezel and panics seeing for a brief help might not be better than whats currently happening, but he has no time to analyze.
"Ahhh ahhh, yes, maybe? Fuck"
He doesn't know what to say.

(11-02-2017, 05:47 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 02:09 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel pauses at the sound of pain. The sound of fear. He slowly turns to Austin with a crooked grin
Austin looks up at fiezel and panics seeing for a brief help might not be better than whats currently happening, but he has no time to analyze.
"Ahhh ahhh, yes, maybe? Fuck"
He doesn't know what to say.
Feizel attempts to thrust the knife into Austin chest. If he succeeds he will attempt to grab his death shard, otherwise Austin will not be slaughtered on the spot

(11-02-2017, 02:26 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 02:09 AM)achroma Wrote: Sol quickly holsters his revolver, startled at first by the strange being. He's seen quite a few things in his time, but nothing quite as stranger as this. "Hello... you could have just slipped me a tip or atleast use worlds instead of whatever you did... so what do you want? I want to have my drink before all of the ice melts."

"You and I, we're alike, are we not? We have no -true- body of flesh. We're but energy. But what intrigues me the most is how you exist on this plane with no difficulty. In fact, your form is more whole than mine. How do you live free from the ever increasing pain of your soul wishing to compact into something... more?" He states, before chuckling a bit. "Do not worry about -ice-. Time around us is at a standstill because of me. Rather-- we are rather slowly moving into the future. Do not question how I might've done so, just know I have power of my own, and it can benefit you if you aid me."

"Uhh I'm just a bounty hunter. I shoot things and get paid, so all of this soul talk goes right over my head. So what's this offer you keep mentioning? Do I get to shoot something, take hostages, "barrow" objects of choice?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 11-02-2017

(11-02-2017, 08:12 PM)achroma Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 02:26 PM)Cereal Wrote: "You and I, we're alike, are we not? We have no -true- body of flesh. We're but energy. But what intrigues me the most is how you exist on this plane with no difficulty. In fact, your form is more whole than mine. How do you live free from the ever increasing pain of your soul wishing to compact into something... more?" He states, before chuckling a bit. "Do not worry about -ice-. Time around us is at a standstill because of me. Rather-- we are rather slowly moving into the future. Do not question how I might've done so, just know I have power of my own, and it can benefit you if you aid me."

"Uhh I'm just a bounty hunter. I shoot things and get paid, so all of this soul talk goes right over my head. So what's this offer you keep mentioning? Do I get to shoot something, take hostages, "barrow" objects of choice?"

"I need none of what you offer, though it is-- disgruntling, to say the least. Do you know anyone who may be knowledgeable on the topic, then?"

(11-02-2017, 09:53 PM)Cereal Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 08:12 PM)achroma Wrote: "Uhh I'm just a bounty hunter. I shoot things and get paid, so all of this soul talk goes right over my head. So what's this offer you keep mentioning? Do I get to shoot something, take hostages, "barrow" objects of choice?"

"I need none of what you offer, though it is-- disgruntling, to say the least. Do you know anyone who may be knowledgeable on the topic, then?"

"I know of a person who lives in a cabin on the mountains. He might be of service. But be warned, he is a bit... odd. Just out of curiosity, what plane of existence are you from?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Cereal - 11-03-2017

(11-02-2017, 10:46 PM)achroma Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 09:53 PM)Cereal Wrote: "I need none of what you offer, though it is-- disgruntling, to say the least. Do you know anyone who may be knowledgeable on the topic, then?"

"I know of a person who lives in a cabin on the mountains. He might be of service. But be warned, he is a bit... odd. Just out of curiosity, what plane of existence are you from?"

"K'aresh was my homeworld. As for plane of existence-- the Twisting Nether. The Great Dark. Whatever a mortal being may have called it back in a much more simplistic time. What do you mean by-- odd, however? And, perhaps you could be more precise with where he is. I do -intend- to be there rather shortly. Coordinates would help, yes."

The being lets out a groan as he grasps his chest, yet his fingers do not slip through the gaps between his cloth wrappings.