Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-30-2017

(Waaait a minute back up... i dunno whether its on my part or yours. But that whole refresher is horribly wrong, its actually pretty funny. Let me just start with they're a flareon not an arcanine.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 11-30-2017

(11-26-2017, 10:42 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: There is a thumping in Austins head.  The pain having spread up into his chest, even as the crystal only now reached up for his shoulders.  His eyes  blanking out, becoming foggy as his vision still swam in blue light.  The thumping slowed, even as all pain had faded.  Slower, slower, until it stopped.  His head became rapidly foggy, already unfocused; and then, nothing.  Austin stopped moving now, no breathing, no more words.  His eyes looked...  Dead, even as they remained open.  And then,with a flash, his form disappeared as the gem dropped down where Austin had been.  Giving Feizel a moment of advantage as it distracted the golem.  For the moment, there sat the gem upon the surface of the stone that had been directly below Austin, easily retrieved by one of Austin's companions if they were merely fast enough.

(Anthropomorphic arcanine.  Though I do not remember her name.  Something about meeting for lunch later over apparent weapons testing, which was one of your character's jobs.  You'd previously called her telling her that you'd be late and din't know when you'd be back, but hoped it wouldn't be too long.  Does that help?)
Feizel dives for the shard as soon as Austin parishes. He had gotten what he wanted. Despite his bloodied state he makes  dash towards the basement exit, leaving any one else in the basement to their selves. "I should have let the guards deal with this..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 11-30-2017

(11-30-2017, 01:24 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: (Waaait a minute back up... i dunno whether its on my part or yours. But that whole refresher is horribly wrong, its actually pretty funny. Let me just start with they're a flareon not an arcanine.)

(Correct all you want.   Point is getting your memory in order, not being specifically correct, though I'm sorry for any mistakes that may contain.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 12-01-2017

(Hmmm... now im worried fiezel is gonna do something to my shard.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 12-02-2017

(11-30-2017, 01:25 AM)achroma Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 10:42 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: There is a thumping in Austins head.  The pain having spread up into his chest, even as the crystal only now reached up for his shoulders.  His eyes  blanking out, becoming foggy as his vision still swam in blue light.  The thumping slowed, even as all pain had faded.  Slower, slower, until it stopped.  His head became rapidly foggy, already unfocused; and then, nothing.  Austin stopped moving now, no breathing, no more words.  His eyes looked...  Dead, even as they remained open.  And then,with a flash, his form disappeared as the gem dropped down where Austin had been.  Giving Feizel a moment of advantage as it distracted the golem.  For the moment, there sat the gem upon the surface of the stone that had been directly below Austin, easily retrieved by one of Austin's companions if they were merely fast enough.

(Anthropomorphic arcanine.  Though I do not remember her name.  Something about meeting for lunch later over apparent weapons testing, which was one of your character's jobs.  You'd previously called her telling her that you'd be late and din't know when you'd be back, but hoped it wouldn't be too long.  Does that help?)
Feizel dives for the shard as soon as Austin parishes. He had gotten what he wanted. Despite his bloodied state he makes  dash towards the basement exit, leaving any one else in the basement to their selves. "I should have let the guards deal with this..."

Austin's crystal retrieved, Danu also bolts for the exit in the hopes of getting away before the golem has time to react. While they might have shaken off the golem for the moment, there's no telling what it would do next now that it was again without a body to cling to.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 12-08-2017

(12-02-2017, 11:43 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 01:25 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel dives for the shard as soon as Austin parishes. He had gotten what he wanted. Despite his bloodied state he makes  dash towards the basement exit, leaving any one else in the basement to their selves. "I should have let the guards deal with this..."

Austin's crystal retrieved, Danu also bolts for the exit in the hopes of getting away before the golem has time to react. While they might have shaken off the golem for the moment, there's no telling what it would do next now that it was again without a body to cling to.

The golem turned rather quickly after Feizel, looking after trying to get the gem back.  As the crystalline structures started to grow upwards, and a high pitched whine started to drone out, but Danu quickly darting past again distracted it, though it had little it could do quick enough as they would both easily be able to dart upstairs before it had the time to prepare anything.  Though even Danu would feel the subtle pull of the crystalline tone as she passed.  Like eternity itself cried out behind her that she should come back.  But the subtle and weak resonance would do little to dissuade her fleeing anyways.  Unless there was something else entirely that would lead her to remain.  The golem moved to try following, but as usual, it could not run, each and every movement precise and careful, as the tone shrieked about it malevolently.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 12-17-2017

//hmm... achroma?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 01-20-2018

//Not sure where achroma went, but lets at least try to limp back to status quo.

Hearing the noises from the remains of the golem, Danu hesitates on the stairs. She looks back, a sad expression on her face.

"I thought you were helping us, but you got one of our friends killed. Sorry."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-05-2018

It had lost all chance at rooting like it had hoped. As the crystalline surface that had spread about faded rapidly. Disappearing truly, leaving the shade-golem standing there alone amidst the damp darkness... It did not choose to follow them, having lost it's goals, it was left again aimless and hungry... It would probably stalk off eventually; but for now it remained there in unmoving, glowing silence. Still emitting the soft tone of woeful absence.

Feline eyes pierced the veil of darkness between the trees, staring with a distinct lack of interest at the passing children. "hu-mans" she'd heard them called. Nasty looking bald apes they were... Especialy their children. With all their lax hygiene standards. But they were far below the interest of correction. A slight scraping of claws, and a soft slap of feet on softened grasses. For a moment it sounded as if there were two sets of footsteps, or merely four altogether. But only a moment later only two footsteps. As the avali casually strode back towards town. Catching the gaze of a nearby guard who started to stare first, and then approach her cautiously.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 02-05-2018

Having escaped from the damp and moldy basement, Danu hurries with her friends back towards sanity and civilization. Surely there had to be a faster way than this, but not one that she could risk using while carrying the crystal of her fallen friend. And yet time was of the essence, if he remained that way too long it would be the end of him.

Moving swiftly on foot, she can't shake the unmistakable sensation of being watched.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 02-07-2018

(Imma stay mostly hands off unless something happens to the crystal)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-08-2018

(02-07-2018, 02:08 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: (Imma stay mostly hands off unless something happens to the crystal)

(Can also use your alternate characters)

A period of time passes, as the golem finally leaves the shack, fading into the forest alone.

Sandrise shrugged at the guard.  "You must be mistaken.  I'm not whoever you think I am." 

"But, ma'am, I was there.  I even saw you die." 

"But I'm not...  I have never been..."  Her eyes twitched with aggravation.  "So what if I look like somebody else you've seen!  I'm not." 

The guard took an extra step backwards.  "B-b....  Fine, can you at least, please just come with me to the station and check and or set up a registry with me." 

"If it will get into town so I can find what I'm looking for faster, sure.  Can you just make it fast or something?  I'm supposed to be  back by tomorrow."

With a sigh, the guard nodded.  "I'll do my best.  This way, please."

(oof, it's been too long already since I was posting here, already lost the feel for my characters)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 02-09-2018

(Problem is they aren't in on this yet, umm if i had a phone on my person when i died would you guys have it or not?)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 02:54 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: (Problem is they aren't in on this yet, umm if i had a phone on my person when i died would you guys have it or not?)

(I'd assume it is "out of service" until either you actually fade or are saved.  Since your possessions disappear when the gem is created upon death.  Does Austin usually turn his phone off?  Could give you options to follow up on.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-09-2018

Feizel remans quiet for the entirety of the trip back to civilization. Plumes of smoke drift from the direction of the shack, due to the fact that none of the fireplaces were bothered to be extinguished. He seems worn out and years older than when the beginning of the whole ordeal started. Feizel began to think that he too was like the smoke, because all of his hopes and aspirations began to float away

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 11:50 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel remans quiet for the entirety of the trip back to civilization. Plumes of smoke drift from the direction of the shack, due to the fact that none of the fireplaces were bothered to be extinguished. He seems worn out and years older than when the beginning of the whole ordeal started. Feizel began to think that he too was like the smoke, because all of his hopes and aspirations began to float away

"You look troubled Feizel." Danu comments as they reach the edge of town. She was fighting off a bit of fatigue, having used her abilities at all was coming back to bite her as her body realized just how little power it had left.

"Austin isn't gone, at least we can get him back. But whatever that golem was, it needs to be delt with. Hopefully by establishing communication so that it can explain itself."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 06:52 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 11:50 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel remans quiet for the entirety of the trip back to civilization. Plumes of smoke drift from the direction of the shack, due to the fact that none of the fireplaces were bothered to be extinguished. He seems worn out and years older than when the beginning of the whole ordeal started. Feizel began to think that he too was like the smoke, because all of his hopes and aspirations began to float away

"You look troubled Feizel." Danu comments as they reach the edge of town. She was fighting off a bit of fatigue, having used her abilities at all was coming back to bite her as her body realized just how little power it had left.

"Austin isn't gone, at least we can get him back. But whatever that golem was, it needs to be delt with. Hopefully by establishing communication so that it can explain itself."

Feizel continues to trudge onwards. It would appear that he’s tuned out everything around him. Regardless Feizel just Stares blankly ahead

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 02-10-2018

(02-09-2018, 08:30 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 02:54 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: (Problem is they aren't in on this yet, umm if i had a phone on my person when i died would you guys have it or not?)

(I'd assume it is "out of service" until either you actually fade or are saved.  Since your possessions disappear when the gem is created upon death.  Does Austin usually turn his phone off?  Could give you options to follow up on.)
(He'd leave it in i guess standby mode? Basically its not off but it isn't being used, if you know what I mean? However if possessions disappear i don't think that matters as of yet.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-14-2018

(I meant that your other characters might be worried about Austin "acting oddly" [not taking calls])

It really didn't take long to get everything set up.  She was rather relieved at that fact.  Having been able to set up a new Alias that is registered now.  Quite a few guards at the station were rather perturbed at the miss "Sa'Nadil" Who showed up in their station after the recent debacle with the crystals showing up again with the two Avali.  Not only did she look exactly the same as the one seen dying, she even had the impossibly rare white coat.  Though her eyes were green instead.  Threw them for a loop, both when she entered and left the station.  But now, she was free to browse the town as she smiled, somewhat giddy to start.  And skipped off into town beneath her matching white leather coat, with sea-foam-green under-dress.  Off to check the town shops for anything interesting.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 02-16-2018

//yeah but like... there isn't much she can do as if yet, i dunno... i mean i could post something about it but it wouldn't lead anywhere since she wouldn't know what happened.