Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-07-2015

(11-06-2015, 11:03 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 10:51 PM)Marxon Wrote: Okay...

*turns him around to show himself in a dark blue grey and black suit of extremely high end armor*

I'm Marxon, or at least I think...

Sorry about that, things got really wierd when I woke up to the ship being mostly disabled, and knowing nothing...

Think we could tow it into a drydock? I'm rather attached to the place of my first memory.

"W-well, uh... Problem with that... I don't think my supervisors would be pleased to see a, uh... Beaten up ship full of corpses..."
The surrently unnamed Avali doesn't seem all to secure about the situation he's in. He shakily picks his flashlight back up off the ground.

// thinking he might end up being my space station character...
I'm just as wierded out by it as you are.

But there's a reason to all of this, and I want to find it out.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 03:07 AM)Marxon Wrote: I'm just as wierded out by it as you are.

"Uh... All right... I... I guess I can try and get their permission..."

(11-07-2015, 03:33 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 03:07 AM)Marxon Wrote: I'm just as wierded out by it as you are.

"Uh... All right... I... I guess I can try and get their permission..."
Please do.

(11-07-2015, 04:03 AM)Marxon Wrote: Please do.

"Well, uh... I need to get back to my ship to... Ask..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-07-2015

//Where would Umbra and Marx be right about now?

(11-07-2015, 04:32 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Where would Umbra and Marx be right about now?

// Umbra's on the planet, Marx is in his beaten-up ship in orbit around the planet with an unnamed Avali that's trying to get him out.

(11-07-2015, 04:17 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 04:03 AM)Marxon Wrote: Please do.

"Well, uh... I need to get back to my ship to... Ask..."
Do you have somewhere I can sleep? Doesn't have to be comfy, this suit is padded with kinetic foam and I don't think I'll be taking it off any time soon.

(11-07-2015, 04:53 AM)Marxon Wrote: Do you have somewhere I can sleep? Doesn't have to be comfy, this suit is padded with kinetic foam and I don't think I'll be taking it off any time soon.

"Well... Uh... It's just a recovery unit... Not exactly meant for... Exploring space..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-07-2015

(11-06-2015, 08:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 01:42 PM)Corosar Wrote: Slowly she began her decent onto the planets surface sighing a bit. She could use a good relaxing night sleep outside of the cockpit of her ship. she activated her manuevering thrusters as her systems began to extend the landing struts. She had found a nice place just outside of a village's perimeter. As she touched down she took a deep breath and began to shut down the powergrid making sure the fusion reactor diverts its power from the subsystems she was shutting down into the starter battery. She wanted to be able to leave the planet after all. First with the engines. they always consumed the most power and would be enough to charge up the battery while her sensors comms and navigation systems shut down. finally life support systems were taken offline. As she did so she removed her helmet. without the life support system she would quickly suffocate in the helmet. and finally after all that she slowly cycled down the reactor. The red glow her ship had slowly dwindled as she sat in her almost pitch black ship.

"another safe journey."

The cockpit hatch opened slowly as she got up making sure her control systems were unresponsive before undoing the bloodline. The security system her mother built into the ship that only allowed anyone that was alive and with the same genetic makeup as her to run the ship. She hated that security system but nothing was better than it she felt quickly bandaging the wound and climbing out of the ship onto the foot panels that were still warm from re-entry into the atmosphere. she carefully climbed down the side of the ship and headed to the cargo hold that was near the back opening it up and smiling as she took her medkit and pistol clipping them to her hips. She had to get the kit refilled. She finally took 2 bars of gold from the 20 she brought and sighed to their weight before locking the ship up and heading towards the village.
*a sleek black kineptic wearing a trenchcoat passes by, looking confused by the mixed gender cool or patterns*
Hello new comer. welcome to nexus 17!
*he begins to eye the crystalline ship*

//sorry for taking so long to reply

She squeaked and perked her ears up pointing two of them to the kineptic as she looked to him blinking softly and tilting her head a bit. She smiled and slowly began to bow as she tried to get on good ground.

"Ahh hey there... Thank you for welcoming me here to your planet. My name is Coronei. May I ask to whom i am addressing."

She wore a nearly blood red Survival harness with a small Serpentarious ()symbol on her shoulder. She wore some odd device on her right wrist. It looked almost similar to a watch of some kind. Her ship seemed to look very sleek but also quite angled around the thrusters. The cockpit of the craft seemed to be recessed into the hull pretty deeply and almost protectively. There seemed to be more space around the cockpit then needed. There were various gunmounts on the ship with immediately under the cockpit. two to the sides of it. and 6 mount points for what looked like missile systems. Though from the looks of those. they have not been used recently and may be dry of ammunition. The primary gunmounts though had strange weapony with an almost crystaline structure embedded into the middle. The best guess would be a method of cooling or focusing what goes through the weapon.

Meanwhile, on the surface, Umbra decides to head to bed. He looks at the formerly broken window, affirming the new one's existence.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-07-2015

(11-06-2015, 11:21 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako also smiles at this revelation, while handing her gun back. "That's pretty sweet! I'm sure he misses you, wherever he is..."

The Avali sighs softly, putting his old drink down to pick up the new one whenever it comes. 

"If I may ask, what sort of military are you part of?"

//to be continued

// Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....
* intro music*

Rhayii takes the gun back and clicks it to the holser, which seems to be magnetic or something like that.

She shifts a bit on her seat, looking somewhat uncomfortable "Would you mind going to a bit more.... secluded area? I am not very comfortable out in the open..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - DaBayleySaur - 11-07-2015

The creature roamed the surface, its long claws digging into the ground.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 05:05 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-06-2015, 08:59 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *a sleek black kineptic wearing a trenchcoat passes by, looking confused by the mixed gender cool or patterns*
Hello new comer. welcome to nexus 17!
*he begins to eye the crystalline ship*

//sorry for taking so long to reply

She squeaked and perked her ears up pointing two of them to the kineptic as she looked to him blinking softly and tilting her head a bit. She smiled and slowly began to bow as she tried to get on good ground.

"Ahh hey there... Thank you for welcoming me here to your planet. My name is Coronei. May I ask to whom i am addressing."

She wore a nearly blood red Survival harness with a small Serpentarious ()symbol on her shoulder. She wore some odd device on her right wrist. It looked almost similar to a watch of some kind. Her ship seemed to look very sleek but also quite angled around the thrusters. The cockpit of the craft seemed to be recessed into the hull pretty deeply and almost protectively. There seemed to be more space around the cockpit then needed. There were various gunmounts on the ship with immediately under the cockpit. two to the sides of it. and 6 mount points for what looked like missile systems. Though from the looks of those. they have not been used recently and may be dry of ammunition. The primary gunmounts though had strange weapony with an almost crystaline structure embedded into the middle. The best guess would be a method of cooling or focusing what goes through the weapon.

*the jet black kineptic definitely looks mid aged. He sound opomistic and welcoming, a voice that shouldn't be trusted. His optismn seems slightly ominous, and something overall doesn't seem right about him*

Hello coronei, I am Rythain, a fairly new resident here myself.

That markings seems extreamly familiar from that dream...
Mabey it wasn't a dream...

*he begins to stare off into the distance*

(11-07-2015, 11:48 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 05:05 AM)Corosar Wrote: //sorry for taking so long to reply

*the jet black kineptic definitely looks mid aged. He sound opomistic and welcoming, a voice that shouldn't be trusted. His optismn seems slightly ominous, and something overall doesn't seem right about him*

She looked at the kineptic a bit worried of his.... attitude. To her she could feel something was wrong but not yet sure. She had already promised to try and remain hidden among the populace this time around over abusing her abilities. She didn't seem to remember who he was but she knew that if there was gonna be anything that sounded like a dream it would be from a survivor of the cataclysm. she decided to take her time and be causious with him for the time being.

"Hello Rythain. Thank you for the warm hospitality. Do you know if there is anywhere i can lay my head down... is there anywhere that would be selling a place to stay or anywhere where i may find a job for myself to settle in. I plan to hopefully stay in the system for awhile and would prefer if i had somewhere to myself."

She did try to remain as kind as she could even though she knew to keep her eyes open. Last thing she wants is for someone to do something. She knew she could try to read their souls but that could easily give away something is off about her and she didn't want to draw as much attention to herself this time around.

"what do you mean that my markings are familiar? I doubt you would have seen markings anywhere close to what i have. its... rather unique to me."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 01:35 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 11:48 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the jet black kineptic definitely looks mid aged. He sound opomistic and welcoming, a voice that shouldn't be trusted. His optismn seems slightly ominous, and something overall doesn't seem right about him*

She looked at the kineptic a bit worried of his.... attitude. To her she could feel something was wrong but not yet sure. She had already promised to try and remain hidden among the populace this time around over abusing her abilities. She didn't seem to remember who he was but she knew that if there was gonna be anything that sounded like a dream it would be from a survivor of the cataclysm. she decided to take her time and be causious with him for the time being.

"Hello Rythain. Thank you for the warm hospitality. Do you know if there is anywhere i can lay my head down... is there anywhere that would be selling a place to stay or anywhere where i may find a job for myself to settle in. I plan to hopefully stay in the system for awhile and would prefer if i had somewhere to myself."

She did try to remain as kind as she could even though she knew to keep her eyes open. Last thing she wants is for someone to do something. She knew she could try to read their souls but that could easily give away something is off about her and she didn't want to draw as much attention to herself this time around.

"what do you mean that my markings are familiar? I doubt you would have seen markings anywhere close to what i have. its... rather unique to me."

theres a inn just down the road, and I believe that a new grocery store opens, and is looking for employees.

I saw a person like you... That apparently was a dragon, and very familiar faces in my re-acuring dreams. I had even seen a few of them here auctually..

*he looks confused, probably about the coincidences and re accruing dream*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 08:54 AM)Rune Wrote: // Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....
* intro music*

Rhayii takes the gun back and clicks it to the holser, which seems to be magnetic or something like that.

She shifts a bit on her seat, looking somewhat uncomfortable "Would you mind going to a bit more.... secluded area? I am not very comfortable out in the open..."

"Oh, yeah, for sure! It is a bit noisy after all." Ralako downs the rest of his drink and slides off his stool.

"I'm not familiar with all the places here, but I'm sure we can find a quiet spot." He leads Rhayii out of the bar, and overhears a few unflattering questions regarding Avali, to which he just sighs.

(11-07-2015, 01:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 01:35 PM)Corosar Wrote: She looked at the kineptic a bit worried of his.... attitude. To her she could feel something was wrong but not yet sure. She had already promised to try and remain hidden among the populace this time around over abusing her abilities. She didn't seem to remember who he was but she knew that if there was gonna be anything that sounded like a dream it would be from a survivor of the cataclysm. she decided to take her time and be causious with him for the time being.

theres a inn just down the road, and I believe that a new grocery store opens, and is looking for employees.

I saw a person like you... That apparently was a dragon, and very familiar faces in my re-acuring dreams. I had even seen a few of them here actually..

*he looks confused, probably about the coincidences and re accruing dream*
She nodded as she looked to Rythian. She took a few moments to memorize what he was saying to her. She was beginning to miss the ability to use her neural interface to record conversations incase she missed something.

"Thank you very much.. i will have to check out that stor...."

She suddenly froze a bit after hearing Rythian discribe an avali that was also a dragon. The look on her face gave the feeling of intense nervousness and fear. She began to worry about this person more and more... had her cover already been blown. She had to hope that he didn't suspect a thing.

"so there are other avali in the area besides me? that is great ... to hear...."

She seemed to look a bit shaken watching Rythian very closely now.

(11-07-2015, 04:59 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 04:53 AM)Marxon Wrote: Do you have somewhere I can sleep? Doesn't have to be comfy, this suit is padded with kinetic foam and I don't think I'll be taking it off any time soon.

"Well... Uh... It's just a recovery unit... Not exactly meant for... Exploring space..."

I will say if really annoys me when people say "it's not my job"

Just take me aboard please.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 02:10 PM)Comito Wrote: "Oh, yeah, for sure! It is a bit noisy after all." Ralako downs the rest of his drink and slides off his stool.

"I'm not familiar with all the places here, but I'm sure we can find a quiet spot." He leads Rhayii out of the bar, and overhears a few unflattering questions regarding Avali, to which he just sighs.

Rhayii mimicks his actions, drinking up and then tossing a credit chit onto the counter before walking after him, giving the askers a grim stare , hand wrapping around the handle of her gun as an universal signal to not mess with her.

Once out of the bar she looks at Ralako "I am slightly.... unfit for anything other than bars or similar. How about going back to the hangar really quick so I can change into something less ... martial?"

(11-07-2015, 03:16 PM)Marxon Wrote: I will say it really annoys me when people say "it's not my job"

Just take me aboard please.

"O-okay... Could you, uh... Open the doors?..."