Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-18-2018

(Heh.  I'm in the progress of fixing that for you.  Just add doubt and shake.  Considering one of them is a nervous wreck.  It should be easy.  I mean.  Somebody is going shopping.  Looking for a specific thing.  And is suppose to be gone by a certain designated time.  I wonder what that means?  If only she could remember where a certain specific store is located.  Oh wait.  She followed Danu there the other day.  Where she saw a certain someone who is now dead for the first time.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 02-19-2018

(I feel like i both know and don't know where you're going with that, you see i think i know but i also heavily doubt i'm right)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-22-2018

(02-19-2018, 10:03 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: (I feel like i both know and don't know where you're going with that, you see i think i know but i also heavily doubt i'm right)

(You miss all the shots you don’t take austin. So take the shot and see it’s a hit or a miss)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 02-22-2018

(02-09-2018, 08:46 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel continues to trudge onwards. It would appear that he’s tuned out everything around him. Regardless Feizel just Stares blankly ahead

"Need anything from the store? I should go get some groceries for dinner, maybe something nice too like ice cream and a movie to watch."

Danu was at least trying to get back to normal after what had just happened. With only two of them they couldn't revive Austin just yet, a third person was needed. But surely they would run into someone willing around town.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-23-2018

(02-22-2018, 06:15 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 08:46 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel continues to trudge onwards. It would appear that he’s tuned out everything around him. Regardless Feizel just Stares blankly ahead

"Need anything from the store? I should go get some groceries for dinner, maybe something nice too like ice cream and a movie to watch."

Danu was at least trying to get back to normal after what had just happened. With only two of them they couldn't revive Austin just yet, a third person was needed. But surely they would run into someone willing around town.

“I could do with some food. I’ll practically eat anything at this point. You’d think banishing a Demon and then fighting a crystal golem would be easy, eh?”
Feizel seems to have cheered up at the idea of grabbing a bite to eat after this whole ordeal

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 02-23-2018

(Wait did you guys take the crystal to a place where it can be preserved so it doesn't decay as fast? I mean i dont wanna be the roll to wash your hands guy but i wanna make sure this is right.)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 02-24-2018

// No such place exists, although Danu would have left it in the care of the hospital professionals regardless. We need a third person to activate it in order for the revival process to work, which is why I was hoping to avoid having him get killed.

"Food sounds good right about now. Unfortunately we can't really do anything with Austin unless we find a third friend to activate the crystal fully so that he can be revived."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-26-2018

(02-24-2018, 04:34 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: // No such place exists, although Danu would have left it in the care of the hospital professionals regardless. We need a third person to activate it in order for the revival process to work, which is why I was hoping to avoid having him get killed.

"Food sounds good right about now. Unfortunately we can't really do anything with Austin unless we find a third friend to activate the crystal fully so that he can be revived."

//Life is trouble right now.  Wowza.

"Na, nana, nana, nana nana na na, na nanananana na nana."  Her tune came to a halt as the jingle from the door played and she stepped inside the small cornerside variety store, at first quickly turning away from the counter as her form disappeared amongst the store's shelving units.  She almost seemed to flow from row to row one after another for a few minutes until she arrived without a sound, suddenly standing affront the register.  "Soo....  Anybody seeen Austin recently?"  She asked as she placed a couple sets of dried meats; dried jerkies specifically, as well as a couple candies not rated toxic to avali on the counter softly without really checking who was behind the counter to refer to.  Though she looked up now with bright green eyes to check as she seemed to fumble through her pockets.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 02-27-2018

(02-26-2018, 04:44 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-24-2018, 04:34 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: // No such place exists, although Danu would have left it in the care of the hospital professionals regardless. We need a third person to activate it in order for the revival process to work, which is why I was hoping to avoid having him get killed.

//Life is trouble right now.  Wowza.

"Na, nana, nana, nana nana na na, na nanananana na nana."  Her tune came to a halt as the jingle from the door played and she stepped inside the small cornerside variety store, at first quickly turning away from the counter as her form disappeared amongst the store's shelving units.  She almost seemed to flow from row to row one after another for a few minutes until she arrived without a sound, suddenly standing affront the register.  "Soo....  Anybody seeen Austin recently?"  She asked as she placed a couple sets of dried meats; dried jerkies specifically, as well as a couple candies not rated toxic to avali on the counter softly without really checking who was behind the counter to refer to.  Though she looked up now with bright green eyes to check as she seemed to fumble through her pockets.
A rather somber flareon looks down at you, and starts to ring up and bag the items you brought to the counter "No i haven't seen him in a few days, got a few weird phone calls and that was all" As she talks you see her frown a little more with each word passed from her to you, she's obviously worried.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-01-2018

(02-27-2018, 12:00 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: A rather somber flareon looks down at you, and starts to ring up and bag the items you brought to the counter "No i haven't seen him in a few days, got a few weird phone calls and that was all" As she talks you see her frown a little more with each word passed from her to you, she's obviously worried.

"Ahh.  Damn, was hoping to ask him what he was up to at the closed down library with..  I left when there was a fight.  Didn't want to get involved.  Hope he's okay though.  So, err, what types of payment do you take?  I have cred stick and mana coins on me.  Should have probably checked before I went and picked something out."  Though it wasn't visible, you could suppose she would be blushing if she were a human; as she held out a few coins and showed her cred stick as an example.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-02-2018

Danu wanders into the store, grocery list in hand. She looks tired, her hair tangled and a bit of mud on her face from a passing truck splashing her on the way over.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-03-2018

Her eyes widen at the word fight
"Fight!? I gotta go find him*
she almost runs out when she stops comes back and says
"Errr... credit stick will do fine*
she rings you up then runs out, too concerned to ask for directions

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-04-2018

(03-03-2018, 04:11 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Her eyes widen at the word fight

Sa'Nadil looked somewhat shellshocked from the flareon's reaction for a moment, as they bolted back outside after ringing up everything. She smiled, casually though, shrugging as she let slip a single giggle quietly before turning to leave with what she'd bought. "Hee." And then sighed slightly. She didn't halt as someone else entered the store while she stepped out, offering to hold the door, simply noting that she'd been in town too long if Danu was back already. Her eyes were kept forwards, not really staring at Danu as she offered to hold the door for them. Although she didn't refuse to look her in the eyes for a moment either. It would be inappropriate to act out of the ordinary, after all.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-06-2018

//err, shoot. Now I'm not sure how to proceed. I had meant for Danu to enter the store just in time to overhear them talking about Austin being missing, and ending up taking them to the hospital to revive him since that should make enough people to start the process.

//Danu probably filed a report with the town guards about the incident so that Austin would not be reported missing or anything and friends and family looking for him could be brought to him promptly to start revival.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-07-2018

(03-06-2018, 02:59 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //err, shoot. Now I'm not sure how to proceed. I had meant for Danu to enter the store just in time to overhear them talking about Austin being missing, and ending up taking them to the hospital to revive him since that should make enough people to start the process.

//Danu probably filed a report with the town guards about the incident so that Austin would not be reported missing or anything and friends and family looking for him could be brought to him promptly to start revival.

//When one door closes.  Another opens.  In this case literally.  You can ask one of the other people working if there are any, or Sa'Nadil if there aren't any.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-07-2018

(03-04-2018, 06:10 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 04:11 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: Her eyes widen at the word fight

Sa'Nadil looked somewhat shellshocked from the flareon's reaction for a moment, as they bolted back outside after ringing up everything. She smiled, casually though, shrugging as she let slip a single giggle quietly before turning to leave with what she'd bought. "Hee." And then sighed slightly. She didn't halt as someone else entered the store while she stepped out, offering to hold the door, simply noting that she'd been in town too long if Danu was back already. Her eyes were kept forwards, not really staring at Danu as she offered to hold the door for them. Although she didn't refuse to look her in the eyes for a moment either. It would be inappropriate to act out of the ordinary, after all.

Feizel remains outside of the store, due to an obvious lack of energy. We watched Danu enter the store with weary eyes. He hoped nothing could go wrong, seeing as how everything did on the party’s last endeavour. The avali catches his eye, recognising them, but not certain from where or how. Regardless he keeps his distance

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-08-2018

//i like to think of RP as improv, you have a topic and an idea of what to do, but what exactly you do comes as you go, and sometimes, your partner surprises you by doing something you didn't expect, gotta learn how to roll with the many unexpected twist and turns.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-08-2018

"Long day. I hope we can revive Austin in time." Danu says out loud, to nobody in particular as she browses the shelves for some snacks and groceries to cook dinner with.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-09-2018

A human standing at the side door looks over to, you he looks to be a teenager with black hair and kinda a punk attitude but you get the feeling he's not a jerk
"Really? Well that girl who ran out is his best friend and is now looking for him. Might wanna catch up to her"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-11-2018

(03-09-2018, 12:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: A human standing at the side door looks over to, you he looks to be a teenager with black hair and kinda a punk attitude but you get the feeling he's not a jerk
"Really? Well that girl who ran out is his best friend and is now looking for him. Might wanna catch up to her"

As Danu entered the store Sa'Nadil passed on by, letting the door close as she walked off unopposed, seemingly not noticing Feizel amongst the occasional walkers that passed by.  Starting to head in a beeline towards the edge of town at a rather casual pace.  There was little else to do but watch what happened next, as she discarded the food once she's reached enough distance from the store, tossing it onto a bench and just leaving it there while shredding the receipt and dumping the scraps into a puddle near a building's heat exhaust.