Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-13-2018

(03-09-2018, 12:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: A human standing at the side door looks over to, you he looks to be a teenager with black hair and kinda a punk attitude but you get the feeling he's not a jerk
"Really? Well that girl who ran out is his best friend and is now looking for him. Might wanna catch up to her"

"What? Oh no! I need to find her so we can revive him before he fades!"

Danu sets the groceries she had picked up in a pile on the counter and chases after Sa'Nadil. Feziel might wonder why Danu went rocketting out of the store and after some stranger.

Catching up to the stranger as she was tearing the reciept apart and tossing it along with her purchases into a mud puddle, Danu hesitates a moment to catch her breath. "Austin... were you looking for him?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-13-2018

(03-13-2018, 12:39 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 12:30 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: A human standing at the side door looks over to, you he looks to be a teenager with black hair and kinda a punk attitude but you get the feeling he's not a jerk
"Really? Well that girl who ran out is his best friend and is now looking for him. Might wanna catch up to her"

Danu sets the groceries she had picked up in a pile on the counter and chases after Sa'Nadil. Feziel might wonder why Danu went rocketting out of the store and after some stranger.

Catching up to the stranger as she was tearing the reciept apart and tossing it along with her purchases into a mud puddle, Danu hesitates a moment to catch her breath. "Austin... were you looking for him?"

"Nuh?"  Sa'Nadil turned around confused, looking for who was talking to see that it was Danu.  "Austin?  Who's that?  Sounds familiar, was it my cousin..?  No, That was Austrin..  Uhh."  She mumbled to herself quiet in thought for a moment, before seeming to refocus on what Danu had actually asked.  "I don't think I know an Austin, no."  Well, seemed to miss the mark anyways.  Try again?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-19-2018

off in the distance you can see a lady walking back looking defeated, she realized she didn't have directions to Austin and is heading back.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-19-2018

(03-13-2018, 12:39 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:

Feizel simply just sighs and watches danu run off. He seems disspointed that she didn’t leave with any food. Regardless Feizel walks off to an ally in the corner of the town and proceeded to create one of his signature sand portals.
“I guess I’ll take care of some personal buisness too then...”
A few minuets later large black clouds billow from the nearby mountains, small amounts of ash being deposited on the town below. To all those who know of it’s existamce, The cabin is no more

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-19-2018

(03-13-2018, 06:37 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 12:39 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: "What? Oh no! I need to find her so we can revive him before he fades!"

"Nuh?"  Sa'Nadil turned around confused, looking for who was talking to see that it was Danu.  "Austin?  Who's that?  Sounds familiar, was it my cousin..?  No, That was Austrin..  Uhh."  She mumbled to herself quiet in thought for a moment, before seeming to refocus on what Danu had actually asked.  "I don't think I know an Austin, no."  Well, seemed to miss the mark anyways.  Try again?

"Ah, sorry. I've been trying to find his friends so that the revival procedure at the hospital can proceed. He uh, had an accident this morning that was pretty bad. Anyway don't mind me I need to go find that other person that was at the store."

Danu hurries off again, back to the store to get a description on who she was looking for.

(03-19-2018, 01:09 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: off in the distance you can see a lady walking back looking defeated, she realized she didn't have directions to Austin and is heading back.

She reaches the store about the same time Danu does. "Hey! Weren't you here earlier looking for Austin?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-20-2018

(03-19-2018, 05:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 06:37 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Nuh?"  Sa'Nadil turned around confused, looking for who was talking to see that it was Danu.  "Austin?  Who's that?  Sounds familiar, was it my cousin..?  No, That was Austrin..  Uhh."  She mumbled to herself quiet in thought for a moment, before seeming to refocus on what Danu had actually asked.  "I don't think I know an Austin, no."  Well, seemed to miss the mark anyways.  Try again?

"Ah, sorry. I've been trying to find his friends so that the revival procedure at the hospital can proceed. He uh, had an accident this morning that was pretty bad. Anyway don't mind me I need to go find that other person that was at the store."

Danu hurries off again, back to the store to get a description on who she was looking for.

"No worries then."  She seemed to smile before Danu ran off.  She waited for a moment until Danu was far away and quickly disappeared through the alleyway, speeding along her exit from town.  That was too close.  Needed to make herself scarce, and fast.  No reason to get yourself in trouble over just a bit of fun, right?  Plus, Danu was no slouch, they might realize something funny was going on soon.  Getting caught would be, not bad, but not good either.  Hmm...  Possibly opportunity in disguise depending on how things went.  She stopped.

Now, how to look like she got caught up leaving town?  Loose ends needed mending, She'd said she meant to leave by tonight to the guards, and it was getting late...  Well, later anyways.  Hmmm...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 03-25-2018

(03-19-2018, 05:22 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 06:37 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Nuh?"  Sa'Nadil turned around confused, looking for who was talking to see that it was Danu.  "Austin?  Who's that?  Sounds familiar, was it my cousin..?  No, That was Austrin..  Uhh."  She mumbled to herself quiet in thought for a moment, before seeming to refocus on what Danu had actually asked.  "I don't think I know an Austin, no."  Well, seemed to miss the mark anyways.  Try again?

(03-19-2018, 01:09 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: off in the distance you can see a lady walking back looking defeated, she realized she didn't have directions to Austin and is heading back.

She reaches the store about the same time Danu does. "Hey! Weren't you here earlier looking for Austin?"
she looks over to danu
"Y-yeah... do you know where he is?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-27-2018

(03-25-2018, 03:36 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: she looks over to danu

"Yes. He had an accident earlier involving an out of control golem and is currently in a crystal jar at the hospital. I've been trying to find his friends to help revive him again. Do you know anyone else that he knew and would be willing to help him out?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 03-30-2018

Gregor stood in line at the shuttle terminal. He looked stoic as ever, but there was a tinge of sadness in his eyes.

He was not in uniform, for he had left the force some months ago. It had been an enriching experience, for sure, but now he felt there was no reason left to continue in that line of work. At least, not here.

His friend, Wurg, had seemingly vanished, her house one day found empty and with no trace of the other Jakkai to be seen. He waited for the longest time, but alas, she never returned.

Thus, there was no reason for him to stay.

The cybernetic Jakkai boarded the shuttle after some time. As its engines whirred to life, he took one last look at the town through the window, before it took off and carried him away to greener pastures.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 04-07-2018

(03-27-2018, 05:11 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 03:36 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: she looks over to danu

"Yes. He had an accident earlier involving an out of control golem and is currently in a crystal jar at the hospital. I've been trying to find his friends to help revive him again. Do you know anyone else that he knew and would be willing to help him out?"
"I don't know anyone in particular other than myself... I'd love to help in any way i can though, so please ask me anything."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-10-2018

Not much time has passed since Sa'Nadil started attempting to put together a plan for something or other.  Having successfully evaded getting caught by Danu gave her some time.  Assuming she didn't get seen by any/many of the guards who'd 'seen her die'.  She had input her info for them, but that didn't mean every single guard is going to just suddenly know all about it and ignore her.  Thoguh a lot of them would..  Considering the reaction of her arrival at the station.  Oh...  "Ohhhh!"  She couldn't keep the thought quiet.  Maybe it was a lot easier than she thought as she looked at the credit chit in her hand, and flipped the little tiny switch on it with a click.  Blocking it's use unless her information was put in beforehand.  Which would unlock it again.  And scouting about town a bit, focusing on blinding into the crowd, though it was hard with so few Avali walking the streets.  At least her stature made it somewhat better.  As she checked if the same store from before was open.  Walking across the opposite side of the street as she checked, hoping it was still open.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-08-2018

//Kinda wrote myself into a corner with Danu, not sure how to proceed here.

//Actually thinking of making a new character to add some excitement to the story.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-15-2018

(05-08-2018, 05:56 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Kinda wrote myself into a corner with Danu, not sure how to proceed here.

//Actually thinking of making a new character to add some excitement to the story.

//Time skips are kind of a thing too.  My posts were kind of time skips, they are occurring now at a different time than what is(was) going on with danu currently.  And are meant to meet up later.  Though i'd be happy to see another character from you, especially one maybe not so locked into a timeline.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-15-2018

//Timeskip would be a good thing.

//I have a 1 week road trip coming up. If everyone who replies to the RP in that week is OK with Austin being revived, we can skip the details of getting people together for crystal activation and can let him revive in his next post with the assumption that some time has passed.

// As for the possibility of a second character from me, what locks me into a timeline is when I am interacting with someone else I tend to stay in that space-time context until the next logical timeskip. But we tend to not skip often enough, leading to a wandering doldrum of detail. I am thinking about something suitable for an antagonist sort, cause some mischef in town to get people interacting again. My reason for not having done this a long time ago is I don't want people to instantly teleport behind her and stab her in the back.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-20-2018

(05-15-2018, 05:55 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Timeskip would be a good thing.

//I have a 1 week road trip coming up. If everyone who replies to the RP in that week is OK with Austin being revived, we can skip the details of getting people together for crystal activation and can let him revive in his next post with the assumption that some time has passed.

// As for the possibility of a second character from me, what locks me into a timeline is when I am interacting with someone else I tend to stay in that space-time context until the next logical timeskip. But we tend to not skip often enough, leading to a wandering doldrum of detail. I am thinking about something suitable for an antagonist sort, cause some mischef in town to get people interacting again. My reason for not having done this a long time ago is I don't want people to instantly teleport behind her and stab her in the back.

//Well, to be honest.  My characters right now are more likely to encourage that sort of behavior.  But most importantly.  I understand that everybody doesn't know everything.  If I know something "out of the blue" it's probably going to be explained how and why the lucky guess turned up.  More interested in the "It's mere elementary" route than the "I knew all along!" bolshoi.  I'm okay with Austin being liv.  I have never had anything against him or his characters.  He went down due to a clash of character resulting in an ambush, merely that and naught else.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-21-2019

//it’s rewind time. Who here still lingers?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 02-22-2019

//I'm still here and will check more often if I know RP might happen.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-22-2019

(02-22-2019, 07:59 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I'm still here and will check more often if I know RP might happen.
//soon, just got to see if Austin and Lost are still here

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-23-2019

(02-22-2019, 09:58 PM)achroma Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 07:59 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I'm still here and will check more often if I know RP might happen.
//soon, just got to see if Austin and Lost are still here

//It takes literal years for me to stop checking a forum.  I just slow down a tonne when it's taking literal months for other people to hop on.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-23-2019

//so I think I we left off after Austin died, and a week after that, where they are presumed to have been revived?