Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 02-23-2019

//oh hello, honestly i dont remember where we were.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-23-2019

//I read the last like 10-15 pages last night as a reminder.  When everyone stopped.  Austin was still dead but not because there weren't enough folks to res him.  Rather because nobody had gotten to it yet.  As Danu was trying to warn Austin's friend from the store and had just finally met up with them.  Mentioning something about establishing actual contact with the crystal golem that had taken Austin's life on their way.  Later after arriving Danu had rushed out of the store to try catching up to Austin's friend, feizel had been confused, Danu had offered to get food with him, you see.  As danu passed by he'd merely sighed and passed into the nearest alleyway.  disappearing into a sandportal to somewhere.  A bit later (a few minutes after they had supposedly left to take the flareon to Austin's crystal.) my "new" character Sa'Nadil had returned to do something at the store.  Smoke continued to rise in the forest, a small layer of soot falling upon the town from the burning shack in the forest as it was no more..  That's kind of a mess.  But hopefully it works as a refresher.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-23-2019

//so the question is where to go from here. I suggest a brief time skip, but we also could attempt to continue from this point

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-24-2019

(02-23-2019, 11:16 PM)achroma Wrote: //so the question is where to go from here. I suggest a brief time skip, but we also could attempt to continue from this point

//I have something I'd still need to finish working through.  But time skip means other folks wouldn't be stuck.  So there's going to be two separate timelines temporarily.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-24-2019

(02-24-2019, 12:26 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 11:16 PM)achroma Wrote: //so the question is where to go from here. I suggest a brief time skip, but we also could attempt to continue from this point

//I have something I'd still need to finish working through.  But time skip means other folks wouldn't be stuck.  So there's going to be two separate timelines temporarily.

//this is fine by me. Would you mind kicking things off again?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-24-2019

(02-24-2019, 12:49 AM)achroma Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 12:26 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //I have something I'd still need to finish working through.  But time skip means other folks wouldn't be stuck.  So there's going to be two separate timelines temporarily.

//this is fine by me. Would you mind kicking things off again?

//not at all.  This is still at the shop Austin's friend runs.

Sa'Nadil watched across the street, thankfully, the window on the door lent her sight of the counter inside.  Someone else was in there taking over the counter now.  Someone with a punk hairdo, but still; Danu, the miss that ran the store, and Feizel were nowhere to be seen, as she crossed over and quickly entered.  Moving up to the counter for a moment haphazardly tossing out a question at the tellier as she passed by, looking extremely distracted.  "Has anybody found a credit chit in here?  Mine disappeared."  She'd strolled straight into the aisles, looking across the floor and several of the shelves for somewhere she may have left it.  Nothing there, as she returned to the counter again.  "I can't afford to lose another one...  Uhh."  She finally pays more attention to the person behind the counter.  "Has anyone found a missing credit chit here?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-25-2019

Feizel was in despair as he gazed upon the ashen remains of his estate, which belong to the family for years. Generations of memories and memorabilia erased in a few brief minuets, all because of rash and ill advised actions. This type of thinking, rather unfortunately, was a common trait amongst the familly. This however, would not stop Feizel. Though his despair, he wielded a shovel and dug with devilish determination though the debris and surrounding lands, looking for something. After many exhausting hours, and several strains and sprains, nearly lost hope in his fruitless endeavours. There was one last place that was spared the mercy of his wrathful shovel. His fathers grave. Would Feizel really go as far as to defile his own fathers grave for something that might not even exist, and risk digging up whatever was buttoned with him and any accompanying emotional baggage? He loomed over the tombstone, overlooking the char and started to dig

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-25-2019

//Oh, don't forget the snow on the ground everywhere.  Also the random avali corpse dumped somewhere under it near the shack's former position.  The Azure eyes brother was disposed of in the yard by the crystalline/shade golem. 

The cold air on the mountain runs a shiver down feizel's spine.  At least, that's what we'll go with, as a soft whisper of wind merely blows on by.  It was already cold when he came back out here.  Now it was getting even colder, and fast.

Feizlewould stop dead in his work, only just starting to get results. He stopped becusss he couldn’t feel his hands compounded with the guilt of defiling his fathers grave. There was a girm realisation that there were just more than one thing buried on this mountain, more accurately under the ruins of the house and the snow. He began to search for remains, constantly shooting caustious glares towards the foundation for any signs of the shade

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-25-2019

(02-25-2019, 03:51 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizlewould stop dead in his work, only just starting to get results. He stopped becusss he couldn’t feel his hands compounded with the guilt of defiling his fathers grave. There was a girm realisation that there were just more than one thing buried on this mountain, more accurately under the ruins of the house and the snow. He began to search for remains, constantly shooting caustious glares towards the foundation for any signs of the shade

Unlike the other attempts to look for something.  it wouldn't take Feizel much to happen upon the avali remains.  Disposed of merely below the layer of snow, not even buried.  There is an organic film coating the ground beneath it.  But no scent surrounds it.  It is as if the bones were picked clean even before being dumped there in a haphazard pile.  Whether Feizel had been searching for this in particular or not, he'd found it.  The wind has started to sound like a familiar tune.  The crunching of snow under footfalls a distance down the mountain carries on the wind.

(02-25-2019, 04:51 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 03:51 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizlewould stop dead in his work, only just starting to get results. He stopped becusss he couldn’t feel his hands compounded with the guilt of defiling his fathers grave. There was a girm realisation that there were just more than one thing buried on this mountain, more accurately under the ruins of the house and the snow. He began to search for remains, constantly shooting caustious glares towards the foundation for any signs of the shade

Unlike the other attempts to look for something.  it wouldn't take Feizel much to happen upon the avali remains.  Disposed of merely below the layer of snow, not even buried.  There is an organic film coating the ground beneath it.  But no scent surrounds it.  It is as if the bones were picked clean even before being dumped there in a haphazard pile.  Whether Feizel had been searching for this in particular or not, he'd found it.  The wind has started to sound like a familiar tune.  The crunching of snow under footfalls a distance down the mountain carries on the wind.

Feizel looked upon the corpse grimly, and began to collect the bones and search for a shard rather quickly, throwing the finds into a musty burlap sack. This effort became drastically more urgant as the footsteps got closer, as the last thing he wanted was to deal with was the guards

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 02-26-2019

//can i be honest? i have no idea who my in character friend (the red text character) is anymore. uhhh sorry about that. Also sorry if i forget to check this every now and then, its been awhile since ive had much of a reason to look at this website more than once in a bluemoon

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-26-2019

(02-26-2019, 08:14 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //can i be honest? i have no idea who my in character friend (the red text character) is anymore. uhhh sorry about that. Also sorry if i forget to check this every now and then, its been awhile since ive had much of a reason to look at this website more than once in a bluemoon

//Anna the flareon.   You hadn't really given her much of a character yet, what has been shown is that she's somewhat nervous and slightly motherly.

(02-25-2019, 08:40 PM)achroma Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 04:51 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Unlike the other attempts to look for something.  it wouldn't take Feizel much to happen upon the avali remains.  Disposed of merely below the layer of snow, not even buried.  There is an organic film coating the ground beneath it.  But no scent surrounds it.  It is as if the bones were picked clean even before being dumped there in a haphazard pile.  Whether Feizel had been searching for this in particular or not, he'd found it.  The wind has started to sound like a familiar tune.  The crunching of snow under footfalls a distance down the mountain carries on the wind.

Feizel looked upon the corpse grimly, and began to collect the bones and search for a shard rather quickly, throwing the finds into a musty burlap sack. This effort became drastically more urgent as the footsteps got closer, as the last thing he wanted was to deal with was the guards

There is no shard anywhere to be found, as the footsteps get closer.  You can hear a minimum of three sets at this point.  luckily for you, the wind seems to be on your side as it carries any noise you make away up the mountain, while it gives away the group down the side.  But that won't help if whoever it is sees you.  The wind is louder now, distressingly so as the footsteps stop, and then the wind stops.  

A thrum all too familiar causes the scabs Feizel gained from what happened here before to act up, when he tripped while trying to help Austin.   The wounds abruptly start to sting, and it's only getting worse the longer you're here.  It's here, and it hurts.  It feels like you suddenly have a thousand eyes watching you.  Even as comforting as the sound seems, it doesn't feel friendly. Especially with the feeling of being watched so intensely.  Something is very wrong.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-27-2019

Simply put, Feizel begins to scream, knowing what is to come, what abomination lurks near by. He wanted to run. he needed to run. He dropped his bag and made an attempt to dash to an incline and throw himself down, hoping to tumble away from this monster, as he feared that walking might not be an option

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-28-2019

(02-27-2019, 12:03 AM)achroma Wrote: Simply put, Feizel begins to scream, knowing what is to come, what abomination lurks near by. He wanted to run. he needed to run. He dropped his bag and made an attempt to dash to an incline and throw himself down, hoping to tumble away from this monster, as he feared that walking might not be an option

Feizel runs, and runs.  And yet his feet do not carry him anywhere.  As if the world refused to move around him.  It starts to cloud his vision, suffocating, hopeless, painful.  Screaming, pleas for help hurt his ears, it's so loud.  And yet it seeks to draw him in, such a strong pull.  He feels a sudden grip on his shoulder, but there's nothing there.  The eyes, they're everywhere.  They watch him, he can see them now, he can see the twisted silhouette in front of him of the pained avali that screamed in his ears, so familiar. 

And then his eyes open.  A guard stands over him checking if he's okay as his hearing fades back into use.  "-ello, can you hear me?"  Feizel was laying in the snow where he had been standing before.  The bag sat next to him, currently still unopened.  They appeared to be preparing to carefully move him.  Having already covered him in a blanket of some sort to keep him protected from the unsanitary air.  It was in fact three town guards.  Coming to reconnoiter the area once more and having found him.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-28-2019

(02-28-2019, 04:50 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 12:03 AM)achroma Wrote: Simply put, Feizel begins to scream, knowing what is to come, what abomination lurks near by. He wanted to run. he needed to run. He dropped his bag and made an attempt to dash to an incline and throw himself down, hoping to tumble away from this monster, as he feared that walking might not be an option

Feizel runs, and runs.  And yet his feet do not carry him anywhere.  As if the world refused to move around him.  It starts to cloud his vision, suffocating, hopeless, painful.  Screaming, pleas for help hurt his ears, it's so loud.  And yet it seeks to draw him in, such a strong pull.  He feels a sudden grip on his shoulder, but there's nothing there.  The eyes, they're everywhere.  They watch him, he can see them now, he can see the twisted silhouette in front of him of the pained avali that screamed in his ears, so familiar. 

And then his eyes open.  A guard stands over him checking if he's okay as his hearing fades back into use.  "-ello, can you hear me?"  Feizel was laying in the snow where he had been standing before.  The bag sat next to him, currently still unopened.  They appeared to be preparing to carefully move him.  Having already covered him in a blanket of some sort to keep him protected from the unsanitary air.  It was in fact three town guards.  Coming to reconnoiter the area once more and having found him.
Feizel remains petrified for a period of time after the guard had prodded him. You can’t walk away from something this unscathed mentally. Eventually he replies, albeit quietly
“I can hear you... I’m getting too old for this line of work.”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-01-2019

(02-28-2019, 06:07 PM)achroma Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 04:50 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Feizel runs, and runs.  And yet his feet do not carry him anywhere.  As if the world refused to move around him.  It starts to cloud his vision, suffocating, hopeless, painful.  Screaming, pleas for help hurt his ears, it's so loud.  And yet it seeks to draw him in, such a strong pull.  He feels a sudden grip on his shoulder, but there's nothing there.  The eyes, they're everywhere.  They watch him, he can see them now, he can see the twisted silhouette in front of him of the pained avali that screamed in his ears, so familiar. 

Feizel remains petrified for a period of time after the guard had prodded him. You can’t walk away from something this unscathed mentally. Eventually he replies, albeit quietly
"Good, good, you're going to be okay.  You've been stabbed, uhh, repeatedly.  But we've stopped the bleeding.  We're going to be taking you to the nearest hospital."   You feel yourself lifted up on their improvised stretcher.  Though from your position you can't tell what it is exactly.  You aren't very woozie to be honest, it appears you didn't lose much blood for being supposedly stabbed.  Though you can feel many small sources of pain across your front, arms and legs.

Another guard speaks up as they start carrying you, stood by your right side watching over you carefully to watch your condition. "Do you have anybody you would like us to contact?"  They held up a cellular phone from their person.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-02-2019

(03-01-2019, 11:34 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 06:07 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel remains petrified for a period of time after the guard had prodded him. You can’t walk away from something this unscathed mentally. Eventually he replies, albeit quietly
"Good, good, you're going to be okay.  You've been stabbed, uhh, repeatedly.  But we've stopped the bleeding.  We're going to be taking you to the nearest hospital."   You feel yourself lifted up on their improvised stretcher.  Though from your position you can't tell what it is exactly.  You aren't very woozie to be honest, it appears you didn't lose much blood for being supposedly stabbed.  Though you can feel many small sources of pain across your front, arms and legs.

Another guard speaks up as they start carrying you, stood by your right side watching over you carefully to watch your condition. "Do you have anybody you would like us to contact?"  They held up a cellular phone from their person.
Feizel begins to panic and attempt to see his alleged stab wounds from the run in with the golem, frantically moving his head and eyes about
“S-Stabbed several dozen times...? There’s no way that’s possible, in the slightest... he trails off in though breifly about who to call, eventually settling on a close friend, and rungs up Danu

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-06-2019

//Oh, this works. I had been trying to figure out how to get Danu back into it.

Danu's phone rings several times and goes unanswered. She was already at the hospital and had it silenced, but the vibration got her attention. A moment later she calls Feizel back, having moved to a room where she could talk without being a nusiance to other patients.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 03:52 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Oh, this works. I had been trying to figure out how to get Danu back into it.

Danu's phone rings several times and goes unanswered. She was already at the hospital and had it silenced, but the vibration got her attention. A moment later she calls Feizel back, having moved to a room where she could talk without being a nusiance to other patients.

Feizel speaks in a rather rushed and impatient manor, albeit overall grateful for the call back.
“Oh thank god you called! I’m in a bit of a pickle as of now... it’s something we have to talk about in person, as it’s a quite a bit odd.”