Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 09:00 PM)achroma Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 03:52 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Oh, this works. I had been trying to figure out how to get Danu back into it.

Danu's phone rings several times and goes unanswered. She was already at the hospital and had it silenced, but the vibration got her attention. A moment later she calls Feizel back, having moved to a room where she could talk without being a nusiance to other patients.

Feizel speaks in a rather rushed and impatient manor, albeit overall grateful for the call back.
“Oh thank god you called! I’m in a bit of a pickle as of now... it’s something we have to talk about in person, as it’s a quite a bit odd.”

"I'm at the hospital. Was praying with some of the long term care patients and helping them find peace in their lives, since the things they have going on cannot be easily healed. It would take me a little while to get to your house, are you home?" Danu answers.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-07-2019

(03-06-2019, 11:13 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 09:00 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel speaks in a rather rushed and impatient manor, albeit overall grateful for the call back.
“Oh thank god you called! I’m in a bit of a pickle as of now... it’s something we have to talk about in person, as it’s a quite a bit odd.”

"I'm at the hospital. Was praying with some of the long term care patients and helping them find peace in their lives, since the things they have going on cannot be easily healed. It would take me a little while to get to your house, are you home?" Danu answers.

“Still saintly as always... gusss things never really change around here. Anyhow, I think I’ll be showing up to the hospital myself, as I’m currently... bleeding out... on a mountain... but not to worry! The guards found me.”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-10-2019

The trip back to town is rather slow.  Though they make good time, the unevenness of the ground makes it a less than pleasant trip on the stretcher, even though the guards are obviously doing their best not to shake or tilt the stretcher.  Luckily Feizel appears properly secured to it, and although they can most definitely hear the phone call, they don't interrupt, focusing entirely on getting Feizel to the hospital in good time as he makes his bumpy call.  The crunch of snow underfoot, and the winds overhead lent the feeling of being rooted in the 'real world" again at the least.  With the sheer absence of all that had greeted him before he'd awoken to find the guards attempting to care for him.  The simple things should be able to provide some small amount of comfort. It would not be all too long before they got him there.

//You can now basically "arrive" at your leisure. at the hospital all I really need to do is describe your injuries once they actually get looked at.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-19-2019

//I'm still here, but it seemed like Feziel needed to reply before I can. Since Danu would be roaming the hospital when he gets there.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-21-2019

(03-19-2019, 02:24 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //I'm still here, but it seemed like Feziel needed to reply before I can. Since Danu would be roaming the hospital when he gets there.

//oh my bad, I was waiting on a response from you.

Feizel eventually ends back up in woodport, clearly dazed from the ordealans still lates our on the stretcher as he was hauled into the hospital

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-21-2019

It doesn't take long for Danu to find him, her pure white robes with the hospital's lights above her making her look like the divine that she rightly was as she leans over Feizel looking to see what had happened.

"Doesn't seem like anything that can't be fixed at least. What were you doing that you got hurt so badly?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-25-2019

(03-21-2019, 05:44 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: It doesn't take long for Danu to find him, her pure white robes with the hospital's lights above her making her look like the divine that she rightly was as she leans over Feizel looking to see what had happened.

"Doesn't seem like anything that can't be fixed at least. What were you doing that you got hurt so badly?"

“To be fair, what I was doing was completely safe, just a bit of Arson... but that golem... that thing... it was there. It messed with my mind and those shards from earlier reacted quite violently”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-27-2019

(03-25-2019, 08:26 PM)achroma Wrote:
(03-21-2019, 05:44 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: It doesn't take long for Danu to find him, her pure white robes with the hospital's lights above her making her look like the divine that she rightly was as she leans over Feizel looking to see what had happened.

“To be fair, what I was doing was completely safe, just a bit of Arson... but that golem... that thing... it was there. It messed with my mind and those shards from earlier reacted quite violently”

//I'm going to kind of rush through this so it doesn't disrupt you two quite as much.

They were already in the process of preparing him to be treated.  It wasn't some giant surgery, luckily.  As they didn't so much as even move to try ushering Danu out as a doctor stepped in after the nurses left, leaving the room stocked appropriately for what would be happening there.  orderlies stepped in, helped shift feizel off of the improvised hardlight shield stretcher and into a more appropriate surface.  They stepped out once more.  The supposed doctor writing down a number of notes, getting the details from the guards collated before calmly shhing Danu and speaking up to Feizel. 

"First of all, Name?  And, do you have knowledge of how these wounds occurred?"  They asked, barely glancing at Feizel's face, looking at the tiny purple fragments that jutted out of several of the uncovered wounds. 

"There appears to be foreign entities within the wounds.  Before we attempt removal, are these normal, Are they important to your well being?  Or are they as foreign as formerly observed, and to be carefully removed."  They fill out the sheet work quickly as they ask these questions.  It isn't just a few sheets either.  It's an entire bundle of paperwork stapled together.  Some bits getting skipped past as they obviously reference other races. 

"Documentation has been spotty as of late, and oddities appear often, sorry if any of these questions are annoying, but they ARE required, for your safety, and ours.  Please answer them as you feel you can."  And they sit down, filling out the paperwork, though waiting for a potential response from the soon to be patient or their supposed friend, if they had anything to add.  For a moment they looked up to Danu queestioningly, to get the point across that if she could provide anything to go ahead as well, before returning to filling it all out.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 03-27-2019

Danu shakes her head in disapproval. Why had Feizel been messing with the crystal golem again? They had only barely escaped it earlier after all, with it trying to take them over. It should have been left alone long enough for it to go dormant again, and then quietly entombed in concrete so that it would no longer be a threat. Failing that they could probably use some of the station's technology to sort of beam it up into a waiting containment facility.

At the very least safely relocating it away from what was his cabin would have required a team effort to accomplish. Would burning down the building on top of it have done anything to it at all? He might have just inadvertently set it free, to roam the surrounding area and injure others.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-28-2019

(03-27-2019, 05:31 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 08:26 PM)achroma Wrote: “To be fair, what I was doing was completely safe, just a bit of Arson... but that golem... that thing... it was there. It messed with my mind and those shards from earlier reacted quite violently”

//I'm going to kind of rush through this so it doesn't disrupt you two quite as much.

They were already in the process of preparing him to be treated.  It wasn't some giant surgery, luckily.  As they didn't so much as even move to try ushering Danu out as a doctor stepped in after the nurses left, leaving the room stocked appropriately for what would be happening there.  orderlies stepped in, helped shift feizel off of the improvised hardlight shield stretcher and into a more appropriate surface.  They stepped out once more.  The supposed doctor writing down a number of notes, getting the details from the guards collated before calmly shhing Danu and speaking up to Feizel. 

"First of all, Name?  And, do you have knowledge of how these wounds occurred?"  They asked, barely glancing at Feizel's face, looking at the tiny purple fragments that jutted out of several of the uncovered wounds. 

"There appears to be foreign entities within the wounds.  Before we attempt removal, are these normal, Are they important to your well being?  Or are they as foreign as formerly observed, and to be carefully removed."  They fill out the sheet work quickly as they ask these questions.  It isn't just a few sheets either.  It's an entire bundle of paperwork stapled together.  Some bits getting skipped past as they obviously reference other races. 

"Documentation has been spotty as of late, and oddities appear often, sorry if any of these questions are annoying, but they ARE required, for your safety, and ours.  Please answer them as you feel you can."  And they sit down, filling out the paperwork, though waiting for a potential response from the soon to be patient or their supposed friend, if they had anything to add.  For a moment they looked up to Danu queestioningly, to get the point across that if she could provide anything to go ahead as well, before returning to filling it all out.

“the name is Feizel, and I do know where these shards came from. It was from trying to save a friend from this golem. Shards splintered and got everywhere like fiberglass... and I beg of you, take out there damn shards. I want nothing to do with this golem, it’s only caused me pain. It belongs to be all alone on that mountain top”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-31-2019

(03-28-2019, 01:42 AM)achroma Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 05:31 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //I'm going to kind of rush through this so it doesn't disrupt you two quite as much.

“the name is Feizel, and I do know where these shards came from. It was from trying to save a friend from this golem. Shards splintered and got everywhere like fiberglass... and I beg of you, take out there damn shards. I want nothing to do with this golem, it’s only caused me pain. It belongs to be all alone on that mountain top”
The doctor takes notes and nods.  "It shouldn't be too invasive.  But we'd like to put you under while the objects are removed.  In case of complications.  Is this acceptable?"

//apologies for the wait. I said i'd try to rush things a bit. And then shit hits the fan slightly, mostly just resulting in stress luckily. But uhhg. Yeah. Sorry.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-31-2019

(03-31-2019, 10:09 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-28-2019, 01:42 AM)achroma Wrote: “the name is Feizel, and I do know where these shards came from. It was from trying to save a friend from this golem. Shards splintered and got everywhere like fiberglass... and I beg of you, take out there damn shards. I want nothing to do with this golem, it’s only caused me pain. It belongs to be all alone on that mountain top”
The doctor takes notes and nods.  "It shouldn't be too invasive.  But we'd like to put you under while the objects are removed.  In case of complications.  Is this acceptable?"

//apologies for the wait. I said i'd try to rush things a bit. And then shit hits the fan slightly, mostly just resulting in stress luckily. But uhhg. Yeah. Sorry.

“I’m completely fine with going under, as long as I wake up with all of my organs and not inside a ice bath...”
//it’s fine, we al have our obligations

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-01-2019

"I can stay with him as well, that way he's not alone after the operation. Should help keep him from getting too disoriented when he wakes up again." Danu offers.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-01-2019

(04-01-2019, 12:25 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I can stay with him as well, that way he's not alone after the operation. Should help keep him from getting too disoriented when he wakes up again." Danu offers.

//I'mma time skip now to do the not as disruptive thing I was trying to do.

"That is fine."  They nodded as they pressed a button and another doctor entered as well as a nurse, getting everything set up in quick response.  Due to differences in physiology, they had equipment and supplies stocked for Avali, to make sure nothing was toxic.  "This will put you out now so the surgery won't cause pain.  It should only take one to two hours she says as she offers the mask for Feizel to okay one last time. 

(Assuming that's a yes) 
They put him under.  Although it was a simple surgery of removal, It did end up with complications, but nothing quite life threatening.  Merely having to open the wounds further in order to remove the shards.  Each shard was pulled out before the wound was cleaned and checked for remaining shards, before being stitched up using a set of very small temporary skin grafts. 

The shards all look like spiny little stars, with many tiny little fronds poking out.  They had began to grow within Feizel's wounds, likely the cause of his pain upon the mountain; and potentially his visions too. 

Other than having a large number of rather sizable surgical scars (21 to be precise).  The surgery concludes at approximately 1 hour 3 minutes.  Leaving approximately 27 minutes until he should be able to be awoken.  The wounds should only take about a week and a half to heal fully for an avali, much in part due to advanced medical practices and equipment allowing and even encouraging the body to heal correctly and quickly.  They should not be able to split open or other such. 

With a quick offering of smelling salts of some sort or another, Feizel would be brought to wakefulness after the time had passed.  

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-03-2019

(04-01-2019, 10:31 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 12:25 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "I can stay with him as well, that way he's not alone after the operation. Should help keep him from getting too disoriented when he wakes up again." Danu offers.

//I'mma time skip now to do the not as disruptive thing I was trying to do.

"That is fine."  They nodded as they pressed a button and another doctor entered as well as a nurse, getting everything set up in quick response.  Due to differences in physiology, they had equipment and supplies stocked for Avali, to make sure nothing was toxic.  "This will put you out now so the surgery won't cause pain.  It should only take one to two hours she says as she offers the mask for Feizel to okay one last time. 

(Assuming that's a yes) 
They put him under.  Although it was a simple surgery of removal, It did end up with complications, but nothing quite life threatening.  Merely having to open the wounds further in order to remove the shards.  Each shard was pulled out before the wound was cleaned and checked for remaining shards, before being stitched up using a set of very small temporary skin grafts. 

The shards all look like spiny little stars, with many tiny little fronds poking out.  They had began to grow within Feizel's wounds, likely the cause of his pain upon the mountain; and potentially his visions too. 

Other than having a large number of rather sizable surgical scars (21 to be precise).  The surgery concludes at approximately 1 hour 3 minutes.  Leaving approximately 27 minutes until he should be able to be awoken.  The wounds should only take about a week and a half to heal fully for an avali, much in part due to advanced medical practices and equipment allowing and even encouraging the body to heal correctly and quickly.  They should not be able to split open or other such. 

With a quick offering of smelling salts of some sort or another, Feizel would be brought to wakefulness after the time had passed.  

Feizel wakes with a start after being awoken, careful not to rip bandages or pull stitches and looks around quietly, examining his scars, trying to ask to see what they pulled out

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-07-2019

(04-03-2019, 12:12 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel wakes with a start after being awoken, careful not to rip bandages or pull stitches and looks around quietly, examining his scars, trying to ask to see what they pulled out

Danu was sitting nearby in the recovery room, letting the nurses do their thing. She had helped seal up one of the surgery sites that insisted on oozing blood, using her abilities to get it to stay shut even though it remained stitched.

"Really need to take better care of yourself. Even now you still could end up with a life-threatening infection."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-07-2019

(04-07-2019, 01:26 AM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 12:12 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel wakes with a start after being awoken, careful not to rip bandages or pull stitches and looks around quietly, examining his scars, trying to ask to see what they pulled out

Danu was sitting nearby in the recovery room, letting the nurses do their thing. She had helped seal up one of the surgery sites that insisted on oozing blood, using her abilities to get it to stay shut even though it remained stitched.

"Really need to take better care of yourself. Even now you still could end up with a life-threatening infection."

After the surgery concluded, by the time Feizel had awoken the doctor had finished with the paperwork they had to do and moved on to other patients.  leaving the nurses to finish up.  One of which proffered to Feizel to take it easy and check the wounds at least once every hour for the first three days.  Keeping them clean, and to not be afraid to call or come back in should anything happen.  Then laid a small folder filled with contact information and paperwork to be sent in as he could for him to take once he felt he was ready to stand.  Everything felt kind of rushed, hurried.  Like they were both busy and not busy.  As they let Danu cut in with what she had to say, and nodded at what she said.  "Please don't feel too rushed.  Get up when you feel ready."  The nurse said after before he sat down with a smile to wait.  "The surgery has already been paid for in full.  So feel free to leave at your leisure as well."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-09-2019

(04-07-2019, 11:50 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 01:26 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: Danu was sitting nearby in the recovery room, letting the nurses do their thing. She had helped seal up one of the surgery sites that insisted on oozing blood, using her abilities to get it to stay shut even though it remained stitched.

After the surgery concluded, by the time Feizel had awoken the doctor had finished with the paperwork they had to do and moved on to other patients.  leaving the nurses to finish up.  One of which proffered to Feizel to take it easy and check the wounds at least once every hour for the first three days.  Keeping them clean, and to not be afraid to call or come back in should anything happen.  Then laid a small folder filled with contact information and paperwork to be sent in as he could for him to take once he felt he was ready to stand.  Everything felt kind of rushed, hurried.  Like they were both busy and not busy.  As they let Danu cut in with what she had to say, and nodded at what she said.  "Please don't feel too rushed.  Get up when you feel ready."  The nurse said after before he sat down with a smile to wait.  "The surgery has already been paid for in full.  So feel free to leave at your leisure as well."

“Ah thank you nurse... I’m going to leave shortly, but I need a question answered first. Who payed off my medical bill...?”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-11-2019

(04-09-2019, 11:08 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 11:50 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: After the surgery concluded, by the time Feizel had awoken the doctor had finished with the paperwork they had to do and moved on to other patients.  leaving the nurses to finish up.  One of which proffered to Feizel to take it easy and check the wounds at least once every hour for the first three days.  Keeping them clean, and to not be afraid to call or come back in should anything happen.  Then laid a small folder filled with contact information and paperwork to be sent in as he could for him to take once he felt he was ready to stand.  Everything felt kind of rushed, hurried.  Like they were both busy and not busy.  As they let Danu cut in with what she had to say, and nodded at what she said.  "Please don't feel too rushed.  Get up when you feel ready."  The nurse said after before he sat down with a smile to wait.  "The surgery has already been paid for in full.  So feel free to leave at your leisure as well."

“Ah thank you nurse... I’m going to leave shortly, but I need a question answered first. Who payed off my medical bill...?”

"Uhh, it says here paid by one 'Sa'Nadil'."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-12-2019

Hearing who had paid the bill for Feizel, Danu looked interested. She had met this person a little while ago after all, and it was curious why she had paid the bill for him.

For now though she sits quietly nearby, planning on walking with Feizel once he gets out for a little while.