Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-13-2019

(04-11-2019, 11:35 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 11:08 PM)achroma Wrote: “Ah thank you nurse... I’m going to leave shortly, but I need a question answered first. Who payed off my medical bill...?”

"Uhh, it says here paid by one 'Sa'Nadil'."

(04-12-2019, 04:26 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Hearing who had paid the bill for Feizel, Danu looked interested. She had met this person a little while ago after all, and it was curious why she had paid the bill for him.

For now though she sits quietly nearby, planning on walking with Feizel once he gets out for a little while.

”Just Sa’Nadil... is that the full name?”
Feizel looks over at Danu, in a questioning way

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-15-2019

(04-13-2019, 10:14 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-11-2019, 11:35 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Uhh, it says here paid by one 'Sa'Nadil'."

(04-12-2019, 04:26 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: Hearing who had paid the bill for Feizel, Danu looked interested. She had met this person a little while ago after all, and it was curious why she had paid the bill for him.

For now though she sits quietly nearby, planning on walking with Feizel once he gets out for a little while.

”Just Sa’Nadil... is that the full name?”

"Yes.  Surname Sa' Personal name Nadil, apparently, that's how it's signed anyways.  Is there a problem?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-15-2019

(04-15-2019, 12:06 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 10:14 AM)achroma Wrote: ”Just Sa’Nadil... is that the full name?”

"Yes.  Surname Sa' Personal name Nadil, apparently, that's how it's signed anyways.  Is there a problem?"
“No, nothings wrong. Did they leave any contact information? It’s been “Awhile” since I’ve spoken with them”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-18-2019

(04-15-2019, 01:46 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 12:06 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Yes.  Surname Sa' Personal name Nadil, apparently, that's how it's signed anyways.  Is there a problem?"
“No, nothings wrong. Did they leave any contact information? It’s been “Awhile” since I’ve spoken with them”

"Uhh, they don't have any way to contact them at all, but they dont live in town and weren't on file until today....  Uhh.  That's sketchy, are you sure everything is alright, should we hold off on all this for now until something else is settled?  You should probably check with reception if you feel something needs to be done.  But please, don't stress yourself too badly."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-21-2019

(04-18-2019, 08:28 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 01:46 PM)achroma Wrote: “No, nothings wrong. Did they leave any contact information? It’s been “Awhile” since I’ve spoken with them”

"Uhh, they don't have any way to contact them at all, but they dont live in town and weren't on file until today....  Uhh.  That's sketchy, are you sure everything is alright, should we hold off on all this for now until something else is settled?  You should probably check with reception if you feel something needs to be done.  But please, don't stress yourself too badly."

“I think I’ll just wait this one out. Honestly this is all happening so quickly, but I don’t mind having a stranger pay my bills. I haven’t gotten my insurance money yet so I doubt I could even pay for it otherwise”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-24-2019

(04-21-2019, 04:33 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 08:28 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Uhh, they don't have any way to contact them at all, but they dont live in town and weren't on file until today....  Uhh.  That's sketchy, are you sure everything is alright, should we hold off on all this for now until something else is settled?  You should probably check with reception if you feel something needs to be done.  But please, don't stress yourself too badly."

“I think I’ll just wait this one out. Honestly this is all happening so quickly, but I don’t mind having a stranger pay my bills. I haven’t gotten my insurance money yet so I doubt I could even pay for it otherwise”

"Pretty sure they have a shop outside the village, we could go visit." Danu shrugs, the whole thing seeming odd but if the goal was to get Feizel to come talk it would certainly work.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-24-2019

(04-24-2019, 04:35 PM)OdinYggd Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 04:33 AM)achroma Wrote: “I think I’ll just wait this one out. Honestly this is all happening so quickly, but I don’t mind having a stranger pay my bills. I haven’t gotten my insurance money yet so I doubt I could even pay for it otherwise”

"Pretty sure they have a shop outside the village, we could go visit." Danu shrugs, the whole thing seeming odd but if the goal was to get Feizel to come talk it would certainly work.

“A shop you say? I think that might warrant some investigation. I’ll be joining you as soon as I can.” Feizel tries to get up

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-27-2019

(04-24-2019, 07:07 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-24-2019, 04:35 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: "Pretty sure they have a shop outside the village, we could go visit." Danu shrugs, the whole thing seeming odd but if the goal was to get Feizel to come talk it would certainly work.

“A shop you say? I think that might warrant some investigation. I’ll be joining you as soon as I can.” Feizel tries to get up

With some amount of pain you can.  But pain is temporary, your wounds will heal with time.  It's probably best to avoid large amounts of strain, probably.  A cane of sorts might help in the meantime.  The nurse holds out a simple aluminum cane to use with a rubberized pad at bottom of it.  "You can use this until you can replace it if you need.  I'll just have to ask that it be returned within three days or be paid for before or after those three days."

//Hospital is never quick no matter what, eh?  So much for going about things quickly. Also, sa 'nadil didn't have a shop, but I'll make due, rumors are rarely wholly untrue.  So now she does...  But it's not in any town period, it's a few miles/kilometers outside the current one.  In the forests near one of the trails.  Outside town is considered dangerous again.  But eh, oddities. And as for why would she open a shop there? Well, that's just where it happened to crash make sense to her.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 04-30-2019

//Whoops, did I mix up her and someone else who had a minimart. Well maybe she does what Danu does, selling things she's made out of a side room in her house. Forest has been dangerous all along, we just forget that when it would be inconvenient to the plot to have enemies show up

"Does it have to be right now? We should go over to my place first, let you rest up and have some home cooking so you get better. I've seen her around town a few times, its not like she's going to up and shatter." Danu helps Feizel up, offering a shoulder to lean on before the nurse offers him a cane.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-01-2019

(04-30-2019, 12:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Whoops, did I mix up her and someone else who had a minimart. Well maybe she does what Danu does, selling things she's made out of a side room in her house. Forest has been dangerous all along, we just forget that when it would be inconvenient to the plot to have enemies show up

"Does it have to be right now? We should go over to my place first, let you rest up and have some home cooking so you get better. I've seen her around town a few times, its not like she's going to up and shatter." Danu helps Feizel up, offering a shoulder to lean on before the nurse offers him a cane.

”I do feel pretty sore, stiff and a few years older after this whole ordeal... and I could also go for some home cooking after eating my atrocious cooking... I’ll stay with you until I recover. But I wouldn’t be so sure about that whole shattering bit. You know how strange folk are around here who just show up out of the blue”
Feizel graciously accepts the support as he grasps the cane and wobbles about slightly

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-02-2019

(04-30-2019, 12:57 PM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Whoops, did I mix up her and someone else who had a minimart. Well maybe she does what Danu does, selling things she's made out of a side room in her house. Forest has been dangerous all along, we just forget that when it would be inconvenient to the plot to have enemies show up
//That was Austin and his other character.  Sa' nadil is a platinum feathered green eyed Avali who showed up again out of nowhere when the group had been out at feizel's shack.  She  looks exactly like Azureis except she has green eyes and no cybernetics.  She's been seen wearing a sea-foam green coloured  "dress" that hugs close to her body.  It has a hood that doesn't fit over her 'ears' anyways.  She also has a white leather coat over the top of it, worn like a set.  Feizel did something for her before.  But she looked different then.

Edited: //  is something wrong, or something important goin on for folks?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - OdinYggd - 05-19-2019

//Am here. Not sure what else to do, waiting for hospital scene to end.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-22-2019

(05-19-2019, 02:29 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Am here. Not sure what else to do, waiting for hospital scene to end.

//same here. I think we have all been waiting on each other

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-23-2019

(05-22-2019, 01:36 AM)achroma Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 02:29 AM)OdinYggd Wrote: //Am here. Not sure what else to do, waiting for hospital scene to end.

//same here. I think we have all been waiting on each other

//I already finished up with the hospital stuff.  All that has to be done is literally you two walk out now.  And go to Danu's place or whatever.  I just have to wait until you two show up at the shop outside town now.   Assuming nothing bad happens on the way there.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-08-2019

(05-23-2019, 09:42 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-22-2019, 01:36 AM)achroma Wrote: //same here. I think we have all been waiting on each other

//I already finished up with the hospital stuff.  All that has to be done is literally you two walk out now.  And go to Danu's place or whatever.  I just have to wait until you two show up at the shop outside town now.   Assuming nothing bad happens on the way there.
//is it on me to continue?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-09-2019

(06-08-2019, 12:10 AM)achroma Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 09:42 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //I already finished up with the hospital stuff.  All that has to be done is literally you two walk out now.  And go to Danu's place or whatever.  I just have to wait until you two show up at the shop outside town now.   Assuming nothing bad happens on the way there.
//is it on me to continue?

//Either or, honestly.  I can't actually do anything other than wing it and make something explode in chaos or something.  Which i'm not going to.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-10-2019

(05-01-2019, 01:23 AM)achroma Wrote:

”I do feel pretty sore, stiff and a few years older after this whole ordeal... and I could also go for some home cooking after eating my atrocious cooking... I’ll stay with you until I recover. But I wouldn’t be so sure about that whole shattering bit. You know how strange folk are around here who just show up out of the blue”
Feizel graciously accepts the support as he grasps the cane and wobbles about slightly

Feizel would slowly make his way to the hospital, taking his sweet ride to find a way to get to this mysterious shop in the woods, and eventually settles on taking a cheap horse carriage. He insists that he drives alone
//can you take the place of the driver?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-11-2019

(06-10-2019, 04:16 PM)achroma Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 01:23 AM)achroma Wrote: ”I do feel pretty sore, stiff and a few years older after this whole ordeal... and I could also go for some home cooking after eating my atrocious cooking... I’ll stay with you until I recover. But I wouldn’t be so sure about that whole shattering bit. You know how strange folk are around here who just show up out of the blue”

Feizel would slowly make his way to the hospital, taking his sweet time to find a way to get to this mysterious shop in the woods, and eventually settles on taking a cheap horse carriage. He insists that he goes alone

//I guess?

You generally get what you pay for.  so while it is rather cheap.  The carriage looks rather ramshackle and without any wheel shocks, only has one mechanical horse that's seen better days, and the driver is unconventional in attire and carries a rather large firearm.  large brown cloak and cloth covering their entire form with a triangle shaped visor poking out from beneath their hood.  they were quick to assure that the weapon's legal.  (enough)  And they treat it like a girlfriend.  With due respect.  As the carriage pulls forwards, the soft clink clop of the metallic horse pulls the carriage forwards towards the chosen destination.  It was only a half enclosed carriage with a raised driving seat at the back.  the driver occasionaly changes between glancing ahead, at the remote tied off to the carriage itself, and feizel himself, to make sure he's okay as well.  they honestly didn't seem too worried despite how dangerous it could be out of town, with bandits or hazardous wildlife.  Whether it was the weapon on their back lending them that courage or something else was anybody's guess.  But they didn't speak too often, didn't appear big on starting conversations.  But didn't appear to have a necessary distaste for them either.  "Twenty minutes, about."  It's all they said now, other than when they'd first met and Feizel contracted them.  Got feizel to supposedly sign a writ of safety, as to say, that it was their duty to ensure his complete safety on the trip, round trip if that was what the ride-along wanted.

//Is this degree of expediency acceptable or would you like to go through picking someone specific instead?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-11-2019

(06-11-2019, 09:16 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 04:16 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would slowly make his way to the hospital, taking his sweet time to find a way to get to this mysterious shop in the woods, and eventually settles on taking a cheap horse carriage. He insists that he goes alone

//I guess?

You generally get what you pay for.  so while it is rather cheap.  The carriage looks rather ramshackle and without any wheel shocks, only has one mechanical horse that's seen better days, and the driver is unconventional in attire and carries a rather large firearm.  large brown cloak and cloth covering their entire form with a triangle shaped visor poking out from beneath their hood.  they were quick to assure that the weapon's legal.  (enough)  And they treat it like a girlfriend.  With due respect.  As the carriage pulls forwards, the soft clink clop of the metallic horse pulls the carriage forwards towards the chosen destination.  It was only a half enclosed carriage with a raised driving seat at the back.  the driver occasionaly changes between glancing ahead, at the remote tied off to the carriage itself, and feizel himself, to make sure he's okay as well.  they honestly didn't seem too worried despite how dangerous it could be out of town, with bandits or hazardous wildlife.  Whether it was the weapon on their back lending them that courage or something else was anybody's guess.  But they didn't speak too often, didn't appear big on starting conversations.  But didn't appear to have a necessary distaste for them either.  "Twenty minutes, about."  It's all they said now, other than when they'd first met and Feizel contracted them.  Got feizel to supposedly sign a writ of safety, as to say, that it was their duty to ensure his complete safety on the trip, round trip if that was what the ride-along wanted.

//Is this degree of expediency acceptable or would you like to go through picking someone specific instead?

//doesn’t matter to me
“So... why the gun? What’s out there in these woods that would warrant such force?”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-12-2019

(06-11-2019, 10:38 PM)achroma Wrote: //doesn’t matter to me
“So... why the gun? What’s out there in these woods that would warrant such force?”

"Bandits, hazardous wildlife, lost experiments, forces beyond description..  The guards are a rather large and well equipped force for a reason after all.  Even if some beg to disagree."   Although they previously had the weapon slung over their back, they hold it slung across their chest now as they continue to operate the carriage with their remote.  The weapon is rather large bore, but it might just be a shotgun of some sort anyways.  Long barreled as it is.  "I'm literally required to be armed in order to be allowed to operate outside town like this.  Company policy."