Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-13-2019

(06-12-2019, 10:55 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 10:38 PM)achroma Wrote: //doesn’t matter to me
“So... why the gun? What’s out there in these woods that would warrant such force?”

"Bandits, hazardous wildlife, lost experiments, forces beyond description..  The guards are a rather large and well equipped force for a reason after all.  Even if some beg to disagree."   Although they previously had the weapon slung over their back, they hold it slung across their chest now as they continue to operate the carriage with their remote.  The weapon is rather large bore, but it might just be a shotgun of some sort anyways.  Long barreled as it is.  "I'm literally required to be armed in order to be allowed to operate outside town like this.  Company policy."

”I knew the woods and such were bad, but I didn’t know it would be this bad... H-have you ever needed to use your shotgun out here?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-14-2019

(06-13-2019, 12:50 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 10:55 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Bandits, hazardous wildlife, lost experiments, forces beyond description..  The guards are a rather large and well equipped force for a reason after all.  Even if some beg to disagree."   Although they previously had the weapon slung over their back, they hold it slung across their chest now as they continue to operate the carriage with their remote.  The weapon is rather large bore, but it might just be a shotgun of some sort anyways.  Long barreled as it is.  "I'm literally required to be armed in order to be allowed to operate outside town like this.  Company policy."

”I knew the woods and such were bad, but I didn’t know it would be this bad... H-have you ever needed to use your shotgun out here?

"No offense, but that's not really a question folks shoold ask...  But yeah.  I have..  The roads are usually a lot safer, but you try telling somethin' that doesn't follow any rules at all that.  At least bandits avoid em..  Keeps em hidden so the guards can't find em so easy an often.  Just stay away from the edges."  It's noticeable now, the cart has been kept smack dab in the center of the path this entire way.  And there's been no traffic going the other way so it hasn't deviated period.  Most transport is done through the air for the sake of safety, and possibly with good reason it seems.  The driver's eyes start shifting quickly now though, and you can hear their breath quicken.  "Almost there...  I suggest you cover your ears and duck though."  They pull their weapon from around one of their shoulders but let it remain around their left, left handed.  They lift the weapon up, eying Feizel as they keyed the horse to slow down somewhat.  And fired, at a high angle away from town.  Sudden movement ahead, as quadrupeds dart across the road, about 7 of them, disappearing across the field and into the more distant set of trees.  They were fast, like, REALLY fast, but you couldn't get a good look at them.  Although the brief glance already gave you an uneasy tight feeling in your chest for some reason.  "They're gone.  Hopefully they don't come back..  Don't think I can take them with this...  I'mma make a call when we get there.  Depending on what you're plannin, I'll probably be stuck there for a while anyways until the guards check the area out.  So consider yourself lucky.  Or unlucky, who knows."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-15-2019

(06-14-2019, 08:03 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 12:50 PM)achroma Wrote: ”I knew the woods and such were bad, but I didn’t know it would be this bad... H-have you ever needed to use your shotgun out here?

"No offense, but that's not really a question folks shoold ask...  But yeah.  I have..  The roads are usually a lot safer, but you try telling somethin' that doesn't follow any rules at all that.  At least bandits avoid em..  Keeps em hidden so the guards can't find em so easy an often.  Just stay away from the edges."  It's noticeable now, the cart has been kept smack dab in the center of the path this entire way.  And there's been no traffic going the other way so it hasn't deviated period.  Most transport is done through the air for the sake of safety, and possibly with good reason it seems.  The driver's eyes start shifting quickly now though, and you can hear their breath quicken.  "Almost there...  I suggest you cover your ears and duck though."  They pull their weapon from around one of their shoulders but let it remain around their left, left handed.  They lift the weapon up, eying Feizel as they keyed the horse to slow down somewhat.  And fired, at a high angle away from town.  Sudden movement ahead, as quadrupeds dart across the road, about 7 of them, disappearing across the field and into the more distant set of trees.  They were fast, like, REALLY fast, but you couldn't get a good look at them.  Although the brief glance already gave you an uneasy tight feeling in your chest for some reason.  "They're gone.  Hopefully they don't come back..  Don't think I can take them with this...  I'mma make a call when we get there.  Depending on what you're plannin, I'll probably be stuck there for a while anyways until the guards check the area out.  So consider yourself lucky.  Or unlucky, who knows."
Feizel ducks and covers as directed by the carriage driver, Quite slowly for the matter of fact. Perhaps it was curiosity, or perhaps the wounds were still raw. Regardless, he Nearly jumps out of his seat by the loud crack that Eminates from the weapon. He seems to be on alert, keeping a keen eye for whatever was lurking in the woods
“What exactly did I just see...? And I have no clue how long my stay will be, but it’ll probably be long enough to get this checked out...”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-18-2019

(06-15-2019, 03:01 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel ducks and covers as directed by the carriage driver, Quite slowly for the matter of fact. Perhaps it was curiosity, or perhaps the wounds were still raw. Regardless, he Nearly jumps out of his seat by the loud crack that Eminates from the weapon. He seems to be on alert, keeping a keen eye for whatever was lurking in the woods
“What exactly did I just see...? And I have no clue how long my stay will be, but it’ll probably be long enough to get this checked out...”

"I was hopin' you could tell me."  Their voice had changed pitch a bit when they said this, but it was hard to tell if it was a joke or not, though they luckily clarified.  "I'm joking.  Just some supposed local forest fauna.  Pack animals, dangerous more due to how fast they are than their general strength.  Kind of flighty, but dangerously curious.  When there's enough of them in one place, they remember they're carnivorous and start to hunt...  a 'small' group like that is usually a sign that there's a LOT around, and shouldn't have to mention how dangerous that is.  Oh, folks call em Mickets, by the way.  Also, we're here."  The cart slows down until it about stops as a knee high wall of ashen bricks surrounds an odd looking little hut with a round edge seemingly pushing out from beneath the wooden paneling.  The small building sits in a shallow glassy crater that hasn't had the time to settle back down.  Though it has a large clearing around it.  It almost seems odd that you didn't notice the clearing until the driver said you were there.  The cart comes to a full stop as they hop down, pulling up a PDA of some sort, looks standardized and has the town guard's sigil inlaid as metal on it's back.  They look up though, to make sure Feizel can get inside safely.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 04:28 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-15-2019, 03:01 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel ducks and covers as directed by the carriage driver, Quite slowly for the matter of fact. Perhaps it was curiosity, or perhaps the wounds were still raw. Regardless, he Nearly jumps out of his seat by the loud crack that Eminates from the weapon. He seems to be on alert, keeping a keen eye for whatever was lurking in the woods

"I was hopin' you could tell me."  Their voice had changed pitch a bit when they said this, but it was hard to tell if it was a joke or not, though they luckily clarified.  "I'm joking.  Just some supposed local forest fauna.  Pack animals, dangerous more due to how fast they are than their general strength.  Kind of flighty, but dangerously curious.  When there's enough of them in one place, they remember they're carnivorous and start to hunt...  a 'small' group like that is usually a sign that there's a LOT around, and shouldn't have to mention how dangerous that is.  Oh, folks call em Mickets, by the way.  Also, we're here."  The cart slows down until it about stops as a knee high wall of ashen bricks surrounds an odd looking little hut with a round edge seemingly pushing out from beneath the wooden paneling.  The small building sits in a shallow glassy crater that hasn't had the time to settle back down.  Though it has a large clearing around it.  It almost seems odd that you didn't notice the clearing until the driver said you were there.  The cart comes to a full stop as they hop down, pulling up a PDA of some sort, looks standardized and has the town guard's sigil inlaid as metal on it's back.  They look up though, to make sure Feizel can get inside safely.

”I’ll make sure to keep an eye out then in the future... you’d think that despite having a space port here, things would be a bit better kept, eh? Anyways, I’ll make sure to give you an extra tip once this is done and over with.”
*Feizel gingerly steps off the cart, and hesitated. There wasn’t a cleaning here before, was there...? Regardless, He finally disembarked from the carriage and hobbled over to the shack, and gave three hearty knocks on the door

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-20-2019

(06-18-2019, 01:01 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 04:28 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "I was hopin' you could tell me."  Their voice had changed pitch a bit when they said this, but it was hard to tell if it was a joke or not, though they luckily clarified.  "I'm joking.  Just some supposed local forest fauna.  Pack animals, dangerous more due to how fast they are than their general strength.  Kind of flighty, but dangerously curious.  When there's enough of them in one place, they remember they're carnivorous and start to hunt...  a 'small' group like that is usually a sign that there's a LOT around, and shouldn't have to mention how dangerous that is.  Oh, folks call em Mickets, by the way.  Also, we're here."  The cart slows down until it about stops as a knee high wall of ashen bricks surrounds an odd looking little hut with a round edge seemingly pushing out from beneath the wooden paneling.  The small building sits in a shallow glassy crater that hasn't had the time to settle back down.  Though it has a large clearing around it.  It almost seems odd that you didn't notice the clearing until the driver said you were there.  The cart comes to a full stop as they hop down, pulling up a PDA of some sort, looks standardized and has the town guard's sigil inlaid as metal on it's back.  They look up though, to make sure Feizel can get inside safely.

”I’ll make sure to keep an eye out then in the future... you’d think that despite having a space port here, things would be a bit better kept, eh? Anyways, I’ll make sure to give you an extra tip once this is done and over with.”
*Feizel gingerly steps off the cart, and hesitated. There wasn’t a clearing here before, was there...? Regardless, He finally disembarked from the carriage and hobbled over to the shack, and gave three hearty knocks on the door

"It takes a long while to study a new world's ecology though, hundreds of...  Years." The driver says kind of unfocused as they begin tapping at the PDA type tablet.  

The door pushes inwards with each rap at the door.  It's a swinging light metal door painted tan with a hazy glass pane raised upon it, but it doesn't let one look through it.  As all that's visible is a brown speckling, probably just wood.  The door isn't latched latched right now to keep it closed though, as it flops slightly from the knocking.  It seems sort of rundown and abandoned, not to mention it's location.  But the door isn't locked, if it even can be.

Pushing it open further would only reveal a tiny inlet with a coat-hook to the left, wooden paneled walls.  And inside, an empty room with more space than the outside looks like is possible.  Lots of open empty wooden floor, Walls the same, but a domed white metal ceiling.  There's scorch marks scattered across every surface here and there, but not intensely so, it looks less like fighting and more like some sort of mishap, somehow.  But across all of the open floor, sits a counter, rather short but long, with a flat wall of wooden paneling behind it.  The room appears empty, the only door being the one you entered from, The only other thing being a small round bell sitting on the counter that has neon paint written on it.  "Looking for service?  Just ring!"  It stands out, almost impossibly so in the big empty room.  You're sure you'd still be able to see it if you were blind for some reason.  Weird.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-21-2019

(06-20-2019, 11:26 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 01:01 PM)achroma Wrote: ”I’ll make sure to keep an eye out then in the future... you’d think that despite having a space port here, things would be a bit better kept, eh? Anyways, I’ll make sure to give you an extra tip once this is done and over with.”
*Feizel gingerly steps off the cart, and hesitated. There wasn’t a clearing here before, was there...? Regardless, He finally disembarked from the carriage and hobbled over to the shack, and gave three hearty knocks on the door

"It takes a long while to study a new world's ecology though, hundreds of...  Years." The driver says kind of unfocused as they begin tapping at the PDA type tablet.  

The door pushes inwards with each rap at the door.  It's a swinging light metal door painted tan with a hazy glass pane raised upon it, but it doesn't let one look through it.  As all that's visible is a brown speckling, probably just wood.  The door isn't latched latched right now to keep it closed though, as it flops slightly from the knocking.  It seems sort of rundown and abandoned, not to mention it's location.  But the door isn't locked, if it even can be.

Pushing it open further would only reveal a tiny inlet with a coat-hook to the left, wooden paneled walls.  And inside, an empty room with more space than the outside looks like is possible.  Lots of open empty wooden floor, Walls the same, but a domed white metal ceiling.  There's scorch marks scattered across every surface here and there, but not intensely so, it looks less like fighting and more like some sort of mishap, somehow.  But across all of the open floor, sits a counter, rather short but long, with a flat wall of wooden paneling behind it.  The room appears empty, the only door being the one you entered from, The only other thing being a small round bell sitting on the counter that has neon paint written on it.  "Looking for service?  Just ring!"  It stands out, almost impossibly so in the big empty room.  You're sure you'd still be able to see it if you were blind for some reason.  Weird.

Feizel makes sure to close the door behind himself before proceeding into this very stark and anomouls building, forgetting about the guard behind the ancient door and proceeded to make his way to the desk, taking note of the odd scorch marks the decorated the impossibly large ceiling for such a small shack. After a few brief seconds of contemplating, Feizel decided to give the bell a nice, firm ring

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-21-2019

(06-21-2019, 02:40 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 11:26 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "It takes a long while to study a new world's ecology though, hundreds of...  Years." The driver says kind of unfocused as they begin tapping at the PDA type tablet.  

Feizel makes sure to close the door behind himself before proceeding into this very stark and anomouls building, forgetting about the guard behind the ancient door and proceeded to make his way to the desk, taking note of the odd scorch marks the decorated the impossibly large ceiling for such a small shack. After a few brief seconds of contemplating, Feizel decided to give the bell a nice, firm ring

"Hello?"  The short green eyed Avali youngling stops at the counter, Platinum white feathers catching the sourceless light that illuminates the room., Looking Feizel up and down, she smiled toothily.  The small white door on the wall behind the counter slowly creaking before it closes from a spring hinge.  "Welcome to my 'shop' of oddities.  Or my house if you'd prefer."  She looks across several shelving units lining the room in aisles, as well as the wall mounted shelves, though they are all empty.  "Were you looking for anything in particular?"  There's an obvious hint of knowing behind those young eyes though.  They know exactly who you are, and possibly a bit more than that.

(06-21-2019, 04:39 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 02:40 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel makes sure to close the door behind himself before proceeding into this very stark and anomouls building, forgetting about the guard behind the ancient door and proceeded to make his way to the desk, taking note of the odd scorch marks the decorated the impossibly large ceiling for such a small shack. After a few brief seconds of contemplating, Feizel decided to give the bell a nice, firm ring

"Hello?"  The short green eyed Avali youngling stops at the counter, Platinum white feathers catching the sourceless light that illuminates the room., Looking Feizel up and down, she smiled toothily.  The small white door on the wall behind the counter slowly creaking before it closes from a spring hinge.  "Welcome to my 'shop' of oddities.  Or my house if you'd prefer."  She looks across several shelving units lining the room in aisles, as well as the wall mounted shelves, though they are all empty.  "Were you looking for anything in particular?"  There's an obvious hint of knowing behind those young eyes though.  They know exactly who you are, and possibly a bit more than that.

“I just quite happen to know exactly what I’m looking for here... One Sa'Nadil, if they are “In stock” that is. It would appear that I have a debt that needs to be payed along with some questions to be answered. And I can’t shake the feeling that we’ve met before, but I’m not exactly sure under what circumstances”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-21-2019

(06-21-2019, 04:56 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 04:39 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Hello?"  The short green eyed Avali youngling stops at the counter, Platinum white feathers catching the sourceless light that illuminates the room., Looking Feizel up and down, she smiled toothily.  The small white door on the wall behind the counter slowly creaking before it closes from a spring hinge.  "Welcome to my 'shop' of oddities.  Or my house if you'd prefer."  She looks across several shelving units lining the room in aisles, as well as the wall mounted shelves, though they are all empty.  "Were you looking for anything in particular?"  There's an obvious hint of knowing behind those young eyes though.  They know exactly who you are, and possibly a bit more than that.

“I just quite happen to know exactly what I’m looking for here... One Sa'Nadil, if they are “In stock” that is. It would appear that I have a debt that needs to be payed along with some questions to be answered. And I can’t shake the feeling that we’ve met before, but I’m not exactly sure under what circumstances”

She never stopped smiling, her sharp teeth bared openly.  "That would be me."  She leaned back now, her smile finally softening as she closes her left eye momentarily, winking at him.  At the moment she does so, her right eye shifts suddenly to a bright iridescent blue.  And then back to green as she opens the closed eye again.  She laughs, the laugh doesn't sound like it could possibly come from such a small being, as it comes from several directions at once, as if all that can be heard is a loud and clear echo.  "Consider it paid already merely for coming..  But,  I wanted you here to possibly make a deal, nothing much.  But I hear you have come into contact with someone.  The same someone that stole something valuable from me.."  her smile faded as she began to think about it.  And you note she appears to be an adult Avali standing before you now...  When did that happen?  heck, when did the empty room suddenly become filled with shelves...  But you've seen her before, at the shop with Danu after you'd gotten back from your cabin, you hadn't recognized her then either, but the connection is now possible.  She'd even been there right before he(Feizel) had left to check the remnants of the burned down cabin and was injured.  She'd been watching him for a while it appeared.  It was all the same avali who'd initially been at the theatre.  "Finally noticing?  Yeah, kinda been following you a bit."  She finally smiled again, this time more relaxedly, an honest smile.

(06-21-2019, 09:06 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 04:56 AM)achroma Wrote: “I just quite happen to know exactly what I’m looking for here... One Sa'Nadil, if they are “In stock” that is. It would appear that I have a debt that needs to be payed along with some questions to be answered. And I can’t shake the feeling that we’ve met before, but I’m not exactly sure under what circumstances”

She never stopped smiling, her sharp teeth bared openly.  "That would be me."  She leaned back now, her smile finally softening as she closes her left eye momentarily, winking at him.  At the moment she does so, her right eye shifts suddenly to a bright iridescent blue.  And then back to green as she opens the closed eye again.  She laughs, the laugh doesn't sound like it could possibly come from such a small being, as it comes from several directions at once, as if all that can be heard is a loud and clear echo.  "Consider it paid already merely for coming..  But,  I wanted you here to possibly make a deal, nothing much.  But I hear you have come into contact with someone.  The same someone that stole something valuable from me.."  her smile faded as she began to think about it.  And you note she appears to be an adult Avali standing before you now...  When did that happen?  heck, when did the empty room suddenly become filled with shelves...  But you've seen her before, at the shop with Danu after you'd gotten back from your cabin, you hadn't recognized her then either, but the connection is now possible.  She'd even been there right before he(Feizel) had left to check the remnants of the burned down cabin and was injured.  She'd been watching him for a while it appeared.  It was all the same avali who'd initially been at the theatre.  "Finally noticing?  Yeah, kinda been following you a bit."  She finally smiled again, this time more relaxedly, an honest smile.
Feiel step back And gasps quietly partly in realisation, parrtly In confusion and mostly in surprises. “I thought you were dead after the golem assimilated you, but here you are... and you’ve been with me for quite awhile at this point as it would seem, just not “directly” in sight so it would seem. Why did you want to meet out here? And Moreover, What does this deal imply?”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-22-2019

(06-21-2019, 02:36 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 09:06 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: She never stopped smiling, her sharp teeth bared openly.  "That would be me."  She leaned back now, her smile finally softening as she closes her left eye momentarily, winking at him.  At the moment she does so, her right eye shifts suddenly to a bright iridescent blue.  And then back to green as she opens the closed eye again.  She laughs, the laugh doesn't sound like it could possibly come from such a small being, as it comes from several directions at once, as if all that can be heard is a loud and clear echo.  "Consider it paid already merely for coming..  But,  I wanted you here to possibly make a deal, nothing much.  But I hear you have come into contact with someone.  The same someone that stole something valuable from me.."  her smile faded as she began to think about it.  And you note she appears to be an adult Avali standing before you now...  When did that happen?  heck, when did the empty room suddenly become filled with shelves...  But you've seen her before, at the shop with Danu after you'd gotten back from your cabin, you hadn't recognized her then either, but the connection is now possible.  She'd even been there right before he(Feizel) had left to check the remnants of the burned down cabin and was injured.  She'd been watching him for a while it appeared.  It was all the same avali who'd initially been at the theatre.  "Finally noticing?  Yeah, kinda been following you a bit."  She finally smiled again, this time more relaxedly, an honest smile.
Feiel step back And gasps quietly partly in realisation, parrtly In confusion and mostly in surprises. “I thought you were dead after the golem  assimilated you, but here you are... and you’ve been with me for quite awhile at this point as it would seem, just not “directly” in sight so it would seem. Why did you want to meet out here? And Moreover, What does this deal imply?”

"First let me correct you.  The brother was the one taken from me by this golem as you call it."  She seemed to be thinking pretty hard for a second.  "I recently came into possession of a large number of antiquities and books that I bought from several vendors across town.  How the vendors got them is not my concern.  But they all bear a familiar mark, no?"  She holds up a book, more a tome really.  But it's funny, it's one of the books that had been forgotten in feizel's hut when it was left to burn down.  She hands it to Feizel openly, to hold and look at. 

"You can have that one for free, goodwill and peace as it were..  But i'm offering all I have gotten my hands on returned to you for no cost to yourself.  But, on the condition that you help return the Azure eye brother; or what is left of him, to me.  Including whatever may remain as long as the golem stands...  I am not asking you to go out and fight it yourself.  I am not so terse as that.  Merely I ask for your help, in whatever way you deem worthy..  And if and when enough is returned to me that I consider it completed.  I will return all of what I have found to you.  Again, at no cost.  I counted at least 13 books of differing rule, and several other objects I recognized from the theater."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-22-2019

(06-22-2019, 04:51 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 02:36 PM)achroma Wrote: Feiel step back And gasps quietly partly in realisation, parrtly In confusion and mostly in surprises. “I thought you were dead after the golem  assimilated you, but here you are... and you’ve been with me for quite awhile at this point as it would seem, just not “directly” in sight so it would seem. Why did you want to meet out here? And Moreover, What does this deal imply?”

"First let me correct you.  The brother was the one taken from me by this golem as you call it."  She seemed to be thinking pretty hard for a second.  "I recently came into possession of a large number of antiquities and books that I bought from several vendors across town.  How the vendors got them is not my concern.  But they all bear a familiar mark, no?"  She holds up a book, more a tome really.  But it's funny, it's one of the books that had been forgotten in feizel's hut when it was left to burn down.  She hands it to Feizel openly, to hold and look at. 

"You can have that one for free, goodwill and peace as it were..  But i'm offering all I have gotten my hands on returned to you for no cost to yourself.  But, on the condition that you help return the Azure eye brother; or what is left of him, to me.  Including whatever may remain as long as the golem stands...  I am not asking you to go out and fight it yourself.  I am not so terse as that.  Merely I ask for your help, in whatever way you deem worthy..  And if and when enough is returned to me that I consider it completed.  I will return all of what I have found to you.  Again, at no cost.  I counted at least 13 books of differing rule, and several other objects I recognized from the theater."

Feizel would study the singular book in great detail, making sure no pages were missing and even going as far to check the bindings, before putting it down with a satisfactory grin. I accept this little parcel, as it’s in quite good condition... I know where your brothers skeletal remains are, up on the mountain in a burlap sack last time I was up there... before I was attacked by this shade. I can return you those, but to truly return your brother would require a bit more work...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-23-2019

(06-22-2019, 12:13 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 04:51 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "First let me correct you.  The brother was the one taken from me by this golem as you call it."  She seemed to be thinking pretty hard for a second.  "I recently came into possession of a large number of antiquities and books that I bought from several vendors across town.  How the vendors got them is not my concern.  But they all bear a familiar mark, no?"  She holds up a book, more a tome really.  But it's funny, it's one of the books that had been forgotten in feizel's hut when it was left to burn down.  She hands it to Feizel openly, to hold and look at. 

Feizel would study the singular book in great detail, making sure no pages were missing and even going as far to check the bindings, before putting it down with a satisfactory grin. I accept this little parcel, as it’s in quite good condition... I know where your brothers skeletal remains are, up on the mountain in a burlap sack last time I was up there... before I was attacked by this shade. I can return you those, but to truly return your brother would require a bit more work...

She smirked again but sighed slightly.  "Alas I do not look to have him returned to me alive and unharmed, such is impossible due to his own meddling end.  I merely wish what is rightfully mine returned to me.  The 'golem' may need to perish in order to accomplish a part of that.  Though I assume there are alternatives, I do not know them...  This place is filled with odd folk.  Perhaps one of them can help.   I already carry out my own activities in seeking a favorable outcome.  Hopefully you can do your part.  Preferably without getting yourself hurt this time? ...  I was hoping to offer this deal to you before anybody got hurt." 

You could swear you hear her mumble something under her breath afterwards.  But its incoherence renders it impossible to understand, rather than its audibility.  Meanwhile the shelving is gone again, heck, even the counter is gone now.  Just you and Sa'Nadil in a large wooden paneled empty room with no doors or windows.  Her arms are crossed. 

"That's the real reason I paid your hospital bill.  It would have gotten in the way of meeting with you out here." 

She steps closer to you suddenly though before halting only a few inches, maybe a foot away.

//I think I need a new character description for Feizel by the way.  Can't find the initial one.

//Sa'Nadil:  

//Race:  Avali(!)
//Height: 4'5"
//Sex: Female
//General appearance: Platinum coloured feather layer with no markings whatsoever. Green eyes, rather indistinct due to the lack of patterning across her body, no distinguishing features but her green eyes.  The platinum tone of her feathers hides most of the features of her own body.
//Garments: Generally wears a green undercoat that clings to her body, looks almost like a hooded dress due to it's long skirt and hood.  But the hood doesn't fit over her head as an avali anyways  Though she wears a white leather jacket over her body as well splitting up the straight green.  It's generally worn as a set.
//Equipments:  Does not carry weapons, or wear armours.  Operates off of other methods to protect herself.  And preparation.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-23-2019

(06-23-2019, 04:23 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 12:13 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would study the singular book in great detail, making sure no pages were missing and even going as far to check the bindings, before putting it down with a satisfactory grin. I accept this little parcel, as it’s in quite good condition... I know where your brothers skeletal remains are, up on the mountain in a burlap sack last time I was up there... before I was attacked by this shade. I can return you those, but to truly return your brother would require a bit more work...

She smirked again but sighed slightly.  "Alas I do not look to have him returned to me alive and unharmed, such is impossible due to his own meddling end.  I merely wish what is rightfully mine returned to me.  The 'golem' may need to perish in order to accomplish a part of that.  Though I assume there are alternatives, I do not know them...  This place is filled with odd folk.  Perhaps one of them can help.   I already carry out my own activities in seeking a favorable outcome.  Hopefully you can do your part.  Preferably without getting yourself hurt this time? ...  I was hoping to offer this deal to you before anybody got hurt." 

You could swear you hear her mumble something under her breath afterwards.  But its incoherence renders it impossible to understand, rather than its audibility.  Meanwhile the shelving is gone again, heck, even the counter is gone now.  Just you and Sa'Nadil in a large wooden paneled empty room with no doors or windows.  Her arms are crossed. 

"That's the real reason I paid your hospital bill.  It would have gotten in the way of meeting with you out here." 

She steps closer to you suddenly though before halting only a few inches, maybe a foot away.

//I think I need a new character description for Feizel by the way.  Can't find the initial one.

//Sa'Nadil:  

//General appearance: Platinum coloured feather layer with no markings whatsoever. Green eyes, rather indistinct due to the lack of patterning across her body, no distinguishing features but her green eyes.  The platinum tone of her feathers hides most of the features of her own body.
//Garments: Generally wears a green undercoat that clings to her body, looks almost like a hooded dress due to it's long skirt and hood.  But the hood doesn't fit over her head as an avali anyways  Though she wears a white leather jacket over her body as well splitting up the straight green.  It's generally worn as a set.
//Equipments:  Does not carry weapons, or wear armours.  Operates off of other methods to protect herself.  And preparation.

How long have you been planning this? it would seem that you’ve been quite busy watching, and waiting. Why did you want so long? Why didn’t you tell me when I was on the mountain, before I got damaged? Oh, and your going to need to introduce me to some of these od-
Feizel stops mid sentence as Nadil approaches, and himself taking a few steps panicked steps back

//I’m going to be honest with you chief, I don’t quite remember either

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-24-2019

(06-23-2019, 11:21 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-23-2019, 04:23 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: She smirked again but sighed slightly.  "Alas I do not look to have him returned to me alive and unharmed, such is impossible due to his own meddling end.  I merely wish what is rightfully mine returned to me.  The 'golem' may need to perish in order to accomplish a part of that.  Though I assume there are alternatives, I do not know them...  This place is filled with odd folk.  Perhaps one of them can help.   I already carry out my own activities in seeking a favorable outcome.  Hopefully you can do your part.  Preferably without getting yourself hurt this time? ...  I was hoping to offer this deal to you before anybody got hurt." 

//Sa'Nadil:  

How long have you been planning this? it would seem that you’ve been quite busy watching, and waiting. Why did you want so long? Why didn’t you tell me when I was on the mountain, before I got damaged? Oh, and your going to need to introduce me to some of these od-
Feizel stops mid sentence as Nadil approaches, and himself taking a few steps panicked steps back

//ouch

Sa'Nadil stops as Feizel steps back and takes a step back herself suddenly, looking around embarrassed.  "I'm s-sorry, is something wrong.?  I.."  She asked as she produced a small stone from a pocket and averted her eyes.  Her self assured-ness she spoke with suddenly fell apart in an instant, unsure of what made him recoil.  "I just have something I made to help."  She tries to skip past what just happened to ignore it.  As she relaxes again.  "I made this healing stone for you to help a bit, spent almost all week inscribing it.  Normally they have to be requisitioned as they have to be made for a specific person..  And normally only work once.  But this one, it charges on it's own over time, and will only work for you..  In order to make it work you just have to clear your mind and say your own name while holding it."  She rambles on to try covering up what just happened as she holds out a small stone to feizel.  Lots of tiny runic text softly glows blue from between her fingers, as well as a carefully inscribed name upon it.  It is of course Feizel's own name.  "It's technically a mana battery with a light healing spell attached.  Not super effective, but as long as you're eating well, it should make you feel better faster whenever you get hurt...  I also have several other tricks on it.  But basically you shouldn't be able to lose it...  It will always come back if you misplace it somewhere...  Somehow."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-24-2019

(06-21-2019, 04:39 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 02:40 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel makes sure to close the door behind himself before proceeding into this very stark and anomouls building, forgetting about the guard behind the ancient door and proceeded to make his way to the desk, taking note of the odd scorch marks the decorated the impossibly large ceiling for such a small shack. After a few brief seconds of contemplating, Feizel decided to give the bell a nice, firm ring

(06-24-2019, 08:23 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-23-2019, 11:21 PM)achroma Wrote:

//ouch

Sa'Nadil stops as Feizel steps back and takes a step back herself suddenly, looking around embarrassed.  "I'm s-sorry, is something wrong.?  I.."  She asked as she produced a small stone from a pocket and averted her eyes.  Her self assured-ness she spoke with suddenly fell apart in an instant, unsure of what made him recoil.  "I just have something I made to help."  She tries to skip past what just happened to ignore it.  As she relaxes again.  "I made this healing stone for you to help a bit, spent almost all week inscribing it.  Normally they have to be requisitioned as they have to be made for a specific person..  And normally only work once.  But this one, it charges on it's own over time, and will only work for you..  In order to make it work you just have to clear your mind and say your own name while holding it."  She rambles on to try covering up what just happened as she holds out a small stone to feizel.  Lots of tiny runic text softly glows blue from between her fingers, as well as a carefully inscribed name upon it.  It is of course Feizel's own name.  "It's technically a mana battery with a light healing spell attached.  Not super effective, but as long as you're eating well, it should make you feel better faster whenever you get hurt...  I also have several other tricks on it.  But basically you shouldn't be able to lose it...  It will always come back if you misplace it somewhere...  Somehow."

*Feizel seemed quite flustered and surprised by the initial approach. Maybe it was expected, maybe it was too forward for someone he barley knew. Regardless, he proceeded calmly, albeit equally as awkwardly
“That’s quite generous of you to give me something like this... it seems like you expect me to need something like this...”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-25-2019

(06-24-2019, 11:23 PM)achroma Wrote:
(06-21-2019, 04:39 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Hello?"  The short green eyed Avali youngling stops at the counter, Platinum white feathers catching the sourceless light that illuminates the room., Looking Feizel up and down, she smiled toothily.  The small white door on the wall behind the counter slowly creaking before it closes from a spring hinge.  "Welcome to my 'shop' of oddities.  Or my house if you'd prefer."  She looks across several shelving units lining the room in aisles, as well as the wall mounted shelves, though they are all empty.  "Were you looking for anything in particular?"  There's an obvious hint of knowing behind those young eyes though.  They know exactly who you are, and possibly a bit more than that.

(06-24-2019, 08:23 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //ouch

*Feizel seemed quite flustered and surprised by the initial approach. Maybe it was expected, maybe it was too forward for someone he barley knew. Regardless, he proceeded calmly, albeit equally as awkwardly
“That’s quite generous of you to give me something like this... it seems like you expect me to need something like this...”

Sa'Nadil remains silent for a moment.  Eyes momentarily glazed over as she dazes out.  Before she catches herself and responds.  "...  Oh, uhh.  I figured you've been tormented and put through pain almost constantly since I met you.  I didn't think that was really fair.  And I can do something to help, so I uhh, did.  I guess."  This topic doesn't seem to be going anywhere, really.  But she doesn't change the subject this time either, still holding her hand out hoping he'd take the enchanted stone.  "I really hope you won't need it.  But, well.  You'll at least have it anyways if you do?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 06-25-2019

(06-25-2019, 01:25 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(06-24-2019, 11:23 PM)achroma Wrote: *Feizel seemed quite flustered and surprised by the initial approach. Maybe it was expected, maybe it was too forward for someone he barley knew. Regardless, he proceeded calmly, albeit equally as awkwardly

Sa'Nadil remains silent for a moment.  Eyes momentarily glazed over as she dazes out.  Before she catches herself and responds.  "...  Oh, uhh.  I figured you've been tormented and put through pain almost constantly since I met you.  I didn't think that was really fair.  And I can do something to help, so I uhh, did.  I guess."  This topic doesn't seem to be going anywhere, really.  But she doesn't change the subject this time either, still holding her hand out hoping he'd take the enchanted stone.  "I really hope you won't need it.  But, well.  You'll at least have it anyways if you do?"

Feizel would break the silence with a long question, taking a step towards Nadil “Why are you different all of the sudden? Where did all of that confidence go? Feizel would wait awhile and then address the mater in regard to the stone “Oh please, the pains been mediocre at best most of the time... Feizel would chuckle quietly and eye up the stone Prepare for the worst and how for the best... I hopefully won’t need it, but I’ll still take it Feizel scoops up the stone and gingerly places it within his pocket

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 06-25-2019

(06-25-2019, 03:34 AM)achroma Wrote:
(06-25-2019, 01:25 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Sa'Nadil remains silent for a moment.  Eyes momentarily glazed over as she dazes out.  Before she catches herself and responds.  "...  Oh, uhh.  I figured you've been tormented and put through pain almost constantly since I met you.  I didn't think that was really fair.  And I can do something to help, so I uhh, did.  I guess."  This topic doesn't seem to be going anywhere, really.  But she doesn't change the subject this time either, still holding her hand out hoping he'd take the enchanted stone.  "I really hope you won't need it.  But, well.  You'll at least have it anyways if you do?"

“Oh please, the pains been mediocre at best most of the time... Feizel would chuckle quietly and eye up the stone Prepare for the worst and how for the best... I hopefully won’t need it, but I’ll still take it Feizel scoops up the stone and gingerly places it within his pocket

She leaves an awkward long pause here now, giving plenty of time for Feizel to speak up.  As he cut straight through her as he asked where her confidence went..  But she didn't respond to this question though.  "Yeah it's best that way..  So!  The, agreement, do you agree?  I can get it in written form for you to sign if you want me to.  To ensure that I can't legally refuse to give the items over to you later, or such if you help me..."

//Edited