Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-07-2015

The night was no longer still. A horrible, gut-wrenching noise tore through the placid air, and shook Wurg's being to her very core. What kind of thing could make a noise like that? Surely no beast could...maybe it was just a rockslide.

The echoes of the noise faded away. The air returned to being still. Wurg breathed out a sigh of relief...

"Copper! We need to get out of here now!" someone said. Wurg turned around and saw another scout - a fairly average looking human - crawling out of a tent. "You heard that, right? The...the noise? We gotta get out of here before it comes to kill us!"

Wurg was perplexed. What did he mean? There was nothing large enough to harm the scouting party...

Thump. Thump. Thump thump. Thumpthumpthump.

Wurg looked down the valley. A hideous monstrosity, larger than naything else she had seen before, barreled towards the small camp.

She screamed. Her face was pressed onto the floor, and her paws were covered in a cold sweat. Her heart was racing, and her breaths were labored. She hadn't felt that terrified, that scared, ever before...

Wurg rolled over onto her back. The charger had automatically disconnected when she fell out of the bed, so there was no harm there...though her face was sore. Probably from landing on it. She sat up, rubbed her muzzle, and got ready for the day. Even if yesterday's search at Eden didn't turn up much, maybe today would be better...

At least she remembered what probably made her end up like this.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 02:19 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 01:51 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: theres a inn just down the road, and I believe that a new grocery store opens, and is looking for employees.

I saw a person like you... That apparently was a dragon, and very familiar faces in my re-acuring dreams. I had even seen a few of them here actually..

*he looks confused, probably about the coincidences and re accruing dream*
She nodded as she looked to Rythian. She took a few moments to memorize what he was saying to her. She was beginning to miss the ability to use her neural interface to record conversations incase she missed something.

"Thank you very much.. i will have to check out that stor...."

She suddenly froze a bit after hearing Rythian discribe an avali that was also a dragon. The look on her face gave the feeling of intense nervousness and fear. She began to worry about this person more and more... had her cover already been blown. She had to hope that he didn't suspect a thing.

"so there are other avali in the area besides me? that is great ... to hear...."

She seemed to look a bit shaken watching Rythian very closely now.
*he instantly picks up on the sudden change of emotions*

Yeah there's others avali here, and speaking of which, one of them owns the grocery store I was talking about

Are you ok? You don't well.

*she would feel a slight tug on her motions, causing the fear to slightly subside*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 03:49 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii mimicks his actions, drinking up and then tossing a credit chit onto the counter before walking after him, giving the askers a grim stare , hand wrapping around the handle of her gun as an universal signal to not mess with her.

Once out of the bar she looks at Ralako "I am slightly.... unfit for anything other than bars or similar. How about going back to the hangar really quick so I can change into something less ... martial?"

Ralako looks back at her and nods. "Sure, I don't mind! Plus, it'll help us remember where the hangar is." Relying on the reconnaissance of the small drone he released earlier, he begins to make his way toward where the hangar is. Seems that, despite his aimless wandering, he hadn't covered nearly as much ground as he initially assumed.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 05:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 02:19 PM)Corosar Wrote: She nodded as she looked to Rythian. She took a few moments to memorize what he was saying to her. She was beginning to miss the ability to use her neural interface to record conversations incase she missed something.

"Thank you very much.. i will have to check out that stor...."

She suddenly froze a bit after hearing Rythian discribe an avali that was also a dragon. The look on her face gave the feeling of intense nervousness and fear. She began to worry about this person more and more... had her cover already been blown. She had to hope that he didn't suspect a thing.

"so there are other avali in the area besides me? that is great ... to hear...."

She seemed to look a bit shaken watching Rythian very closely now.
*he instantly picks up on the sudden change of emotions*

Yeah there's others avali here, and speaking of which, one of them owns the grocery store I was talking about

*she would feel a slight tug on her motions, causing the fear to slightly subside*

She looked to the kineptic courious about the grocery store. She was gonna go and check it out afterwards.

"Y... yea i am fine... but..."

She seemed to be a bit offended. She immediately noticed the tug to her emotions and it set off large warnings to her. She looked to Rythian with a bit of a more... Stern look.

"I would also like to request that my emotions not be tampered with please and thank you."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-07-2015

*Austin today is an avali, i think i know how this will work, every other day he'll transform into something and stay in that form all day, in between he's always an avali*i think everything's ready *flips the sign to open and unlocks the door of the grocery store*

(11-07-2015, 06:16 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 05:48 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he instantly picks up on the sudden change of emotions*

She looked to the kineptic courious about the grocery store. She was gonna go and check it out afterwards.

She seemed to be a bit offended. She immediately noticed the tug to her emotions and it set off large warnings to her. She looked to Rythian with a bit of a more... Stern look.

"I would also like to request that my emotions not be tampered with please and thank you."
*he looks down embarrassed*
Sorry about that, just trying to help...

(11-07-2015, 06:49 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 06:16 PM)Corosar Wrote: She looked to the kineptic courious about the grocery store. She was gonna go and check it out afterwards.

*he looks down embarrassed*

She sighed and nodded. She felt alot better that he was immediately apologetic as she looked to him.

"its quite okay... i much rather my emotions be my own. its rather unnerving to have my emotions tampered with and how my mind works. i can usually tell when something is effecting it. Its a little something I learned to protect myself. Still as i said. its rather shady to me to manipulate the emotions of someone."

She spoke softly as to show no hostility even though she was a bit paranoid of the situation. She expected it to be the last time she needed to deal with this issue from him and she knew that he wanted to help. besides no real harm was done.

"mind if i ask to be lead back to the village. I need to get a bit settled in and make sure i have credits for myself. Do you have an exchange office... or something similar there or do i have to head back up to the Eden?

(11-07-2015, 06:55 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 06:49 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he looks down embarrassed*

She sighed and nodded. She felt alot better that he was immediately apologetic as she looked to him.

"its quite okay... i much rather my emotions be my own. its rather unnerving to have my emotions tampered with and how my mind works. i can usually tell when something is effecting it. Its a little something I learned to protect myself. Still as i said. its rather shady to me to manipulate the emotions of someone."

She spoke softly as to show no hostility even though she was a bit paranoid of the situation. She expected it to be the last time she needed to deal with this issue from him and she knew that he wanted to help. besides no real harm was done.

"mind if i ask to be lead back to the village. I need to get a bit settled in and make sure i have credits for myself. Do you have an exchange office... or something similar there or do i have to head back up to the Eden?
*he begins to cheer up, and slightly smiles*
I know how it feels, having thoughts that aren't your own...
No problem, I know of a few exchange offices around this part of town.

(11-07-2015, 07:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 06:55 PM)Corosar Wrote: She sighed and nodded. She felt alot better that he was immediately apologetic as she looked to him.

*he begins to cheer up, and slightly smiles*

She smiled back to him and stretched as she still felt a bit stiff with sitting in her ship for so long. She nodded lightly and sighed.

"I tend to be very watchful of anything that is effecting my mind... Where i come from its common for mental attacks to happen. It pays to be prepared. But thank you very much for the warm welcome. I would love to see the town!"

She got ready to head out knowing her ship should be safe from almost anything that would want to try and take it.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-07-2015

Umbra journeys out to his balcony once more, leaning on the railing with a cup of coffee as usual.

(11-07-2015, 07:28 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 07:18 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he begins to cheer up, and slightly smiles*

She smiled back to him and stretched as she still felt a bit stiff with sitting in her ship for so long. She nodded lightly and sighed.

"I tend to be very watchful of anything that is effecting my mind... Where i come from its common for mental attacks to happen. It pays to be prepared. But thank you very much for the warm welcome. I would love to see the town!"

She got ready to head out knowing her ship should be safe from almost anything that would want to try and take it.
*he looks around at the town and the plantlife*
So do you want to stop at the exchange office first, the inn, or the grocery store?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-07-2015

i wonder if anything is going on outside....too bad my new employee is sick

(11-07-2015, 08:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 07:28 PM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled back to him and stretched as she still felt a bit stiff with sitting in her ship for so long. She nodded lightly and sighed.

*he looks around at the town and the plantlife*
So do you want to stop at the exchange office first, the inn, or the grocery store?

"I have to stop at the exchange office first... i don't have any credits to my name so it would be best to get the exchange over and done with so that i can actually get a place to sleep. Then i think the next port of call would be the grocery store.. i wanna see if they have a job i can do for them."

She smiled softly as she followed with you curiously looking over the plantlife and the town happy to see it doing well at least.

(11-07-2015, 08:51 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 08:28 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he looks around at the town and the plantlife*

"I have to stop at the exchange office first... i don't have any credits to my name so it would be best to get the exchange over and done with so that i can actually get a place to sleep. Then i think the next port of call would be the grocery store.. i wanna see if they have a job i can do for them."

She smiled softly as she followed with you curiously looking over the plantlife and the town happy to see it doing well at least.

*he begins to walk down the street of the town, and stops Infront of the exchange office*
What are you going to exchange anyways?
Iridium, platinum or any other exotic metals? 

(11-07-2015, 09:04 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 08:51 PM)Corosar Wrote: "I have to stop at the exchange office first... i don't have any credits to my name so it would be best to get the exchange over and done with so that i can actually get a place to sleep. Then i think the next port of call would be the grocery store.. i wanna see if they have a job i can do for them."

*he begins to walk down the street of the town, and stops Infront of the exchange office*

She looked up to the building smiling as she carefully pulled out a single gold ingot. It was the puriest gold could be and it looked to be about 10 kg of the stuff. She knew she could not carry more than two of them but she decided to not mention about the second one. She was ready to protect it.

"as far as i know gold is universal in its rarity. i feel that this should get me some to start. but if i need more i have some more locked away safe and sound."

She smiled lightly ready to head in.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 05:48 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako looks back at her and nods. "Sure, I don't mind! Plus, it'll help us remember where the hangar is." Relying on the reconnaissance of the small drone he released earlier, he begins to make his way toward where the hangar is. Seems that, despite his aimless wandering, he hadn't covered nearly as much ground as he initially assumed.

Rhayii walks after Ralako, looking at the male closer now that she got the time. After a few minutes she speaks with guilt in her voice.

"Ralako? I- I wanted to say that I am really sorry for how I acted. You seem pretty nice and ... "

She looks down at her armored feet, wings wrapped around her body.

"... the way I acted was not. Not at all. Thank you for taking all of it so well..."

(11-07-2015, 09:21 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 09:04 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he begins to walk down the street of the town, and stops Infront of the exchange office*

She looked up to the building smiling as she carefully pulled out a single gold ingot. It was the puriest gold could be and it looked to be about 10 kg of the stuff. She knew she could not carry more than two of them but she decided to not mention about the second one. She was ready to protect it.

"as far as i know gold is universal in its rarity. i feel that this should get me some to start. but if i need more i have some more locked away safe and sound."

*he raises a eyebrow at the prospect of the gold*
Well, that'll get a extreamly large amount of credits say, where'd you get that anyways?
*he opens the door for coronie*

(11-07-2015, 10:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 09:21 PM)Corosar Wrote: She looked up to the building smiling as she carefully pulled out a single gold ingot. It was the puriest gold could be and it looked to be about 10 kg of the stuff. She knew she could not carry more than two of them but she decided to not mention about the second one. She was ready to protect it.

*he raises a eyebrow at the prospect of the gold*
Well, that'll get a extreamly large amount of credits say, where'd you get that anyways?
*he opens the door for coronie*

She smiled lightly as she entered politely. She carefully packed away the gold to make sure no one got any funny ideas with her. She then giggled. She looked about the lobby a bit and took a deep breath.

"Where i come from. we refine the metal in a special process to make sure its 100% pure. my home does not have alot of the stuff so for us to get every ounce of the metal is vital. thus is why its so pure. if we didn't we.... would not have the electronic systems we have. also i was wondering..... hmmm maybe you would not know."

She sighed lightly and giggled a bit blushing bright purple.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 09:53 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii walks after Ralako, looking at the male closer now that she got the time. After a few minutes she speaks with guilt in her voice.

"Ralako? I- I wanted to say that I am really sorry for how I acted. You seem pretty nice and ... "

She looks down at her armored feet, wings wrapped around her body.

"... the way I acted was not. Not at all. Thank you for taking all of it so well..."

Ralako stops and looks back at her, and smiles warmly. "Hey, nothing to worry about!" He sets a hand on her shoulder. "I guess it was just a natural response. It was freaky, us showing up in all the same places. I think I'd react the same way too! Well, either that or try to hard... but you are welcome! You are very nice."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 10:30 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako stops and looks back at her, and smiles warmly. "Hey, nothing to worry about!" He sets a hand on her shoulder. "I guess it was just a natural response. It was freaky, us showing up in all the same places. I think I'd react the same way too! Well, either that or try to hard... but you are welcome! You are very nice."

Rhayii jumps a bit when she feels Ralako's hand on her shoulder, raising her head to look him in the face with a slightly noticable blush.

"I- I.... thank you~"

A smile creeps onto her face and she blushes some more.

"I have the very unrational desire to hug you right now...."