Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-21-2019

(09-13-2019, 06:57 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 08:30 PM)achroma Wrote: “For starters, where did you come from? The portal nexus I assume? Furthermore, why do you cover yourself so heavily? Are you hiding, and if so, from who and or what exactly?”
Feizel would lean in with a sense of curiosity. He had not seen anything quite like him

They've started eying feizel somewhat offhandedly now.  For a moment they seem to be thinking whether or not they should respond.  "Is that what they call it..?  I hide only from the cold, and other times, the humidity.  Desert worlds.  Though I guess my appearance may otherwise unnerve some.."  Having begun to wrap the stray cloth straps about his shoulders as you would a scarf now, creating a rounded bunch of cloth sort of like a collar. Once more the cloth is tied up to surround their head.  But this time only up to their nose, bound and wrapped even thicker.   Their bright yellow eyes still poking above it. There must be bindings hidden among the cloth straps otherwise it would have just flopped back down though.  Their mask now hangs softly at their right side, strung about their left shoulder by a thin strap, leaving it suspended at their side.  Though their weapon suddenly seems absent.  "I'm wearing a mechanical suit underneath this...  It's why my movements might seem stiff.  It's cold though.  You're free to follow if you really are that interested, but I kinda need to go."   They turn and start walking somewhat quickly now down the walk as the horse starts to follow once more.  As they'd spoken, their words slowly got bit by bit more rushed before they'd started to move again.

Feizel would caught, hook line and sinker as to what he was dealing with here. He suspected something of potentialt serpentine nature, but he would not be certain. He would however know that he would fallow suit. Perhaps there were one of those “odd folks” that was mentioned during his previous meeting

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 09-24-2019

(09-21-2019, 12:15 AM)achroma Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 06:57 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: They've started eying feizel somewhat offhandedly now.  For a moment they seem to be thinking whether or not they should respond.  "Is that what they call it..?  I hide only from the cold, and other times, the humidity.  Desert worlds.  Though I guess my appearance may otherwise unnerve some.."  Having begun to wrap the stray cloth straps about his shoulders as you would a scarf now, creating a rounded bunch of cloth sort of like a collar. Once more the cloth is tied up to surround their head.  But this time only up to their nose, bound and wrapped even thicker.   Their bright yellow eyes still poking above it. There must be bindings hidden among the cloth straps otherwise it would have just flopped back down though.  Their mask now hangs softly at their right side, strung about their left shoulder by a thin strap, leaving it suspended at their side.  Though their weapon suddenly seems absent.  "I'm wearing a mechanical suit underneath this...  It's why my movements might seem stiff.  It's cold though.  You're free to follow if you really are that interested, but I kinda need to go."   They turn and start walking somewhat quickly now down the walk as the horse starts to follow once more.  As they'd spoken, their words slowly got bit by bit more rushed before they'd started to move again.

Feizel would caught, hook line and sinker as to what he was dealing with here. He suspected something of potentialt serpentine nature, but he would not be certain. He would however know that he would fallow suit. Perhaps there were one of those “odd folks” that was mentioned during his previous meeting

Their head is humanoid though.  They power walk through town ahead of feizel now, though their first destination isn't far all the same.  As the horse halts out front of the transit authority building, but the as yet unnamed figure almost flies into the building.  Arriving in the much warmer lobby, they lean against the wall with both hands as they stop.  Just standing there for the moment, warming up in front of one of the heat outputs in the lobby.  It appeared they knew the building well.   But then they appeared to work there to some degree.  The two folks working the front desk have already noticed him even, but it appears they are keeping themselves busy until he actually approaches.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 10-10-2019

(09-24-2019, 11:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 12:15 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would caught, hook line and sinker as to what he was dealing with here. He suspected something of potentialt serpentine nature, but he would not be certain. He would however know that he would fallow suit. Perhaps there were one of those “odd folks” that was mentioned during his previous meeting

Their head is humanoid though.  They power walk through town ahead of feizel now, though their first destination isn't far all the same.  As the horse halts out front of the transit authority building, but the as yet unnamed figure almost flies into the building.  Arriving in the much warmer lobby, they lean against the wall with both hands as they stop.  Just standing there for the moment, warming up in front of one of the heat outputs in the lobby.  It appeared they knew the building well.   But then they appeared to work there to some degree.  The two folks working the front desk have already noticed him even, but it appears they are keeping themselves busy until he actually approaches.

”...Well whatever you may be, as interested as I am, I’ve never gotten you name. What may be your name? Likewise, I’m quite surprised you don’t have a heater with you or built into your suit. Perhaps it would do you some good, as relying on a vent for your heat may not be as reliable as you think”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 10-12-2019

(10-10-2019, 10:43 AM)achroma Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 11:27 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Their head is humanoid though.  They power walk through town ahead of feizel now, though their first destination isn't far all the same.  As the horse halts out front of the transit authority building, but the as yet unnamed figure almost flies into the building.  Arriving in the much warmer lobby, they lean against the wall with both hands as they stop.  Just standing there for the moment, warming up in front of one of the heat outputs in the lobby.  It appeared they knew the building well.   But then they appeared to work there to some degree.  The two folks working the front desk have already noticed him even, but it appears they are keeping themselves busy until he actually approaches.

”...Well whatever you may be, as interested as I am, I’ve never gotten you name. What may be your name? Likewise, I’m quite surprised you don’t have a heater with you or built into your suit. Perhaps it would do you some good, as relying on a vent for your heat may not be as reliable as you think”

They sighed.  "The suit is loaned from transit as I can't afford something like that, and I'm not allowed to just take it or change it...  But mostly I was only expecting to be outside for a good 20 seconds, and didn't want to make a mess inside..."

"Names,  Wrynn.   Wrynn Falyn."  [rinn FALE-in]  He left a pause before pulling away from the wall.   "Need anything?"  Asked passively as he started to walk towards the desk, leaving time for a response as he walked slowly.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 10-24-2019

(10-12-2019, 06:24 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 10:43 AM)achroma Wrote: ”...Well whatever you may be, as interested as I am, I’ve never gotten you name. What may be your name? Likewise, I’m quite surprised you don’t have a heater with you or built into your suit. Perhaps it would do you some good, as relying on a vent for your heat may not be as reliable as you think”

They sighed.  "The suit is loaned from transit as I can't afford something like that, and I'm not allowed to just take it or change it...  But mostly I was only expecting to be outside for a good 20 seconds, and didn't want to make a mess inside..."

"Names,  Wrynn.   Wrynn Falyn."  [rinn FALE-in]  He left a pause before pulling away from the wall.   "Need anything?"  Asked passively as he started to walk towards the desk, leaving time for a response as he walked slowly.
”...Well yes actually! As of recent, I have been seeking a rather particular “golem” of sorts. More along the lines of a shade more than anything. By any chance, would you know the whereabouts of such thing? I would imagine it’s been quite troublesome if It came in contact with the general public”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 10-26-2019

(10-24-2019, 10:47 AM)achroma Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 06:24 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: They sighed.  "The suit is loaned from transit as I can't afford something like that, and I'm not allowed to just take it or change it...  But mostly I was only expecting to be outside for a good 20 seconds, and didn't want to make a mess inside..."

”...Well yes actually! As of recent, I have been seeking a rather particular “golem” of sorts. More along the lines of a shade more than anything. By any chance, would you know the whereabouts of such thing? I would imagine it’s been quite troublesome if It came in contact with the general public”
Wrynn stopped suddenly, turning and eying feizel suspiciously. "Whah?  You some kinda nutter?..  Nevermind, sorry for the insinuation."

Shook his head and stopped at the counter as the receptionist nodded.  "It'll only be a minute..  If you really want to talk I'll be done in a bit."

And he disappeared quickly into the back of the building as the receptionist looked up or down at feizel, whichever was more appropriate.  "Do you need anything..  Sir?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 10-26-2019

(10-26-2019, 12:52 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 10:47 AM)achroma Wrote: ”...Well yes actually! As of recent, I have been seeking a rather particular “golem” of sorts. More along the lines of a shade more than anything. By any chance, would you know the whereabouts of such thing? I would imagine it’s been quite troublesome if It came in contact with the general public”
Wrynn stopped suddenly, turning and eying feizel suspiciously. "Whah?  You some kinda nutter?..  Nevermind, sorry for the insinuation."

Shook his head and stopped at the counter as the receptionist nodded.  "It'll only be a minute..  If you really want to talk I'll be done in a bit."

And he disappeared quickly into the back of the building as the receptionist looked up or down at feizel, whichever was more appropriate.  "Do you need anything..  Sir?"

Feizel would look towards the clerk, and smile rather cordially
”As of the moment? No. However I am waiting for on someone at the moment... though I must ask, how much is the fare for a trip to the mountains?”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 10-28-2019

(10-26-2019, 11:30 AM)achroma Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 12:52 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Wrynn stopped suddenly, turning and eying feizel suspiciously. "Whah?  You some kinda nutter?..  Nevermind, sorry for the insinuation."

Feizel would look towards the clerk, and smile rather cordially
”As of the moment? No. However I am waiting for on someone at the moment... though I must ask, how much is the fare for a trip to the mountains?”

"Ohh..  Sorry, but there is no public transit that goes outside town.  Only between or up to the station.  You'll have to contact one of the external contractors we work with to arrange transportation to those areas."

The receptionist smiled back before nodding towards the door wrynn had just passed though.  "Your question caught me off guard.  I had thought you would know that, since you entered with one.  Sorry for my mistake."

They plinked a bit more on the tablet laying in front of them.   "Will there be anything else sir?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 10-29-2019

(10-28-2019, 07:33 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 11:30 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would look towards the clerk, and smile rather cordially

"Ohh..  Sorry, but there is no public transit that goes outside town.  Only between or up to the station.  You'll have to contact one of the external contractors we work with to arrange transportation to those areas."

The receptionist smiled back before nodding towards the door wrynn had just passed though.  "Your question caught me off guard.  I had thought you would know that, since you entered with one.  Sorry for my mistake."

They plinked a bit more on the tablet laying in front of them.   "Will there be anything else sir?"
Feizel would gently sigh and take a step back from the counter
“That will be all for the moment, thank you for your service today. I shall be waiting for Wrynn to return in the mean time. Have you heard anything I’m regards to a golem causing any trouble?”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 10-31-2019

(10-29-2019, 11:09 AM)achroma Wrote:
(10-28-2019, 07:33 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Ohh..  Sorry, but there is no public transit that goes outside town.  Only between or up to the station.  You'll have to contact one of the external contractors we work with to arrange transportation to those areas."

Feizel would gently sigh and take a step back from the counter
“That will be all for the moment, thank you for your service today. I shall be waiting for Wrynn to return in the mean time. Have you heard anything I’m regards to a golem causing any trouble?”

They looked up again, stopping thoughtfully, before looking at Feizel and speaking.
"Mm, not that I know of.  You could check with the town guard, they might know more if anything recent has come up.  Sorry I can't help."

the door wrynn had entered opened.  And someone wearing some warm clothing stepped out.  Passing by rather quickly, leaving the door open without a word.  As the receptionist glared, and walked around the counter, closing it them-self before returning with a soft huff to their position.

Not two seconds later the door opened again and a short figure stepped out.  Wrapped thickly in familiar layers of off white cloth, even thicker now as a  small mask sat affront their head.  They couldn't be more than the size of a human child, really.  3 and a half feet at best.  Although their body shape was more visible.  A tail wrapped behind them.  A small sub-set of smaller arms with custom uggly gloves.  They looked up at feizel, and spoke with a metallic adjustment.  "Still here then?"  Completely unfettered by his shortness compared to others, nor seeing feizel from a different perspective.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 11-01-2019

(10-31-2019, 09:35 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 11:09 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would gently sigh and take a step back from the counter

They looked up again, stopping thoughtfully, before looking at Feizel and speaking.
"Mm, not that I know of.  You could check with the town guard, they might know more if anything recent has come up.  Sorry I can't help."

the door wrynn had entered opened.  And someone wearing some warm clothing stepped out.  Passing by rather quickly, leaving the door open without a word.  As the receptionist glared, and walked around the counter, closing it them-self before returning with a soft huff to their position.

Not two seconds later the door opened again and a short figure stepped out.  Wrapped thickly in familiar layers of off white cloth, even thicker now as a  small mask sat affront their head.  They couldn't be more than the size of a human child, really.  3 and a half feet at best.  Although their body shape was more visible.  A tail wrapped behind them.  A small sub-set of smaller arms with custom uggly gloves.  They looked up at feizel, and spoke with a metallic adjustment.  "Still here then?"  Completely unfettered by his shortness compared to others, nor seeing feizel from a different perspective.
Feizel would nod to the clerk rather quickly, taking a step away from the desk as he waited for his compatriot to exit. After seeing so, taking a few steps to approach.
”Why yes, I do believe that I’m still here for a matter of fact! Partly because I have yet to figure out what you are, and a majority as I wish to ask about your services. If possible in the slightest, I wish to be delivered to a summit of a local mountain to retrieve some... remains to be partake in a proper burial”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 11-02-2019

(11-01-2019, 09:37 AM)achroma Wrote:
(10-31-2019, 09:35 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: They looked up again, stopping thoughtfully, before looking at Feizel and speaking.

Feizel would nod to the clerk rather quickly, taking a step away from the desk as he waited for his compatriot to exit. After seeing so, taking a few steps to approach.
”Why yes, I do believe that I’m still here for a matter of fact! Partly because I have yet to figure out what you are, and a majority as I wish to ask about your services. If possible in the slightest, I wish to be delivered to a summit of a local mountain to retrieve some... remains to be partake in a proper burial”

Wrynn shrugged his shoulders.  Already looking more organic with his movements, if shorter by half.  "That's a bit weird, but sure.  Got any food?"  He asked, unperturbed by feizel now standing over him, his head tilted back slightly to look up at Feizel, making him look somehow cutesy.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 11-04-2019

(11-02-2019, 09:12 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 09:37 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would nod to the clerk rather quickly, taking a step away from the desk as he waited for his compatriot to exit. After seeing so, taking a few steps to approach.

Wrynn shrugged his shoulders.  Already looking more organic with his movements, if shorter by half.  "That's a bit weird, but sure.  Got any food?"  He asked, unperturbed by feizel now standing over him, his head tilted back slightly to look up at Feizel, making him look somehow cutesy.
“On me? No. However that will not stop me from lending you some credits to purchase something, perhaps from a local bakery or something along those sorts.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 11-04-2019

(11-04-2019, 10:52 AM)achroma Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 09:12 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Wrynn shrugged his shoulders.  Already looking more organic with his movements, if shorter by half.  "That's a bit weird, but sure.  Got any food?"  He asked, unperturbed by feizel now standing over him, his head tilted back slightly to look up at Feizel, making him look somehow cutesy.
“On me? No. However that will not stop me from lending you some credits to purchase something, perhaps from a local bakery or something along those sorts.

"Oh, cool.  I can't eat grains.  Or plants at all really."

His voice trailed off a bit as he spoke, before he continued.  "I don't have a wagon I'm allowed to use.  But the metal horse is good for distance.  They let me keep it.  If you really need me to take you somewhere.  I can, though i need to eat soon and find someplace safe."

Something seems off about the current situation somehow.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 11-08-2019

(11-04-2019, 02:59 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 10:52 AM)achroma Wrote: “On me? No. However that will not stop me from lending you some credits to purchase something, perhaps from a local bakery or something along those sorts.

"Oh, cool.  I can't eat grains.  Or plants at all really."

His voice trailed off a bit as he spoke, before he continued.  "I don't have a wagon I'm allowed to use.  But the metal horse is good for distance.  They let me keep it.  If you really need me to take you somewhere.  I can, though i need to eat soon and find someplace safe."

“I may know of a few safe havens for dining, though I don’t need to travel very far ar all... I feel like I know you from somewhere, however odd that may seem. Do I know you from somewhere?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 11-10-2019

(11-08-2019, 11:38 AM)achroma Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 02:59 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Oh, cool.  I can't eat grains.  Or plants at all really."

“I may know of a few safe havens for dining, though I don’t need to travel very far at all... I feel like I know you from somewhere, however odd that may seem. Do I know you from somewhere?

The world around you flickers and fades as all semblance of reality shifts.  You stare into the darkness seeing two small eyes staring.  Wait, only one.

Not really.  Wrynn shrugs.  "I don't know?"

He pushes through the door outside as a momentary high pitched humming sound is let off by his person.  A strong draft of hot air surrounds him, and seems to remain situated around him now where he looks to check if feizel is still with him.  Then looking to the metal horse as it strides up dropping the remote into his hand.  Footsteps still letting off the soft 'puttank puttonk' with each fall.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 11-15-2019

(11-10-2019, 11:48 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 11:38 AM)achroma Wrote: “I may know of a few safe havens for dining, though I don’t need to travel very far at all... I feel like I know you from somewhere, however odd that may seem. Do I know you from somewhere?

The world around you flickers and fades as all semblance of reality shifts.  You stare into the darkness seeing two small eyes staring.  Wait, only one.

He pushes through the door outside as a momentary high pitched humming sound is let off by his person.  A strong draft of hot air surrounds him, and seems to remain situated around him now where he looks to check if feizel is still with him.  Then looking to the metal horse as it strides up dropping the remote into his hand.  Footsteps still letting off the soft 'puttank puttonk' with each fall.
Feizel would quite literally, albeit momentarily, stop in his tracks as his reality was dashed away, opening his eyes as he suspected who was really here along with the nature of this situation. He would resume fallowing Wrynn shortly afterwards, hoping that he hadn’t noticed his pause.
”Perhaps I do, Perhaps I don’t... where do you plan on going exactly?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 11-18-2019

(11-15-2019, 11:52 AM)achroma Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 11:48 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: The world around you flickers and fades as all semblance of reality shifts.  You stare into the darkness seeing two small eyes staring.  Wait, only one.

Feizel would quite literally, albeit momentarily, stop in his tracks as his reality was dashed away, opening his eyes as he suspected who was really here along with the nature of this situation. He would resume fallowing Wrynn shortly afterwards, hoping that he hadn’t noticed his pause.

"If you have food and a safe place to relax for a bit."  His voice softened for a moment.  As he turns enthusiastically to feizel.  "Wherever the heck you want me to."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 11-20-2019

(11-18-2019, 11:23 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 11:52 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would quite literally, albeit momentarily, stop in his tracks as his reality was dashed away, opening his eyes as he suspected who was really here along with the nature of this situation. He would resume fallowing Wrynn shortly afterwards, hoping that he hadn’t noticed his pause.

"If you have food and a safe place to relax for a bit."  His voice softened for a moment.  As he turns enthusiastically to feizel.  "Wherever the heck you want me to."

”Lets see, Lets...” Feizel would trail off for a moment, aimlessly walking for a few moments before deciding. “I Do own a defunct theatre that we could visit. I’m sure that I haven’t been gone long enough for the fridg to spoil. How does that sound?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 11-26-2019

(11-20-2019, 11:56 AM)achroma Wrote:
(11-18-2019, 11:23 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "If you have food and a safe place to relax for a bit."  His voice softened for a moment.  As he turns enthusiastically to feizel.  "Wherever the heck you want me to."

”Lets see, Lets...” Feizel would trail off for a moment, aimlessly walking for a few moments before deciding. “I Do own a defunct theatre that we could visit. I’m sure that I haven’t been gone long enough for the fridge to spoil. How does that sound?

For some reason or another.  Wrynn is starting to look giddy, a little bounce to his step as he climbs the side of the metal horse by way of the three rung rope ladder on it's side.  Settling on it's back as he lets it begin following Feizel on it's own.  "Almost anything works."