Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-24-2020

(02-23-2020, 07:12 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 01:56 PM)achroma Wrote:
“Just leave the Can on the counter, I’ll cash in the deposit later. Along with eating more often, you should sleep too. You look absolutely exhaust-“

Feizel would momentarily freeze as the flash of blinding light suddenly erupted, continuing with a sigh
“-ed. It would appear that we either have company, or He is still here. Either way, someone is going to learn a lesson on home intrusion, particularly not to intrude on my home”

Sa' Nadil stretched softly as her bones popped.  "Ow.."   She looked down with a sigh and picked up one of the books she had knocked down and started sliding through it's pages to remove any folds before settling it down to start a pile of unsorted books.  like a stack of 10-20 books just dumped all over the floor.  "I'm not supposed to be here..."  Her form flickered in a fashion that irritated even her own eyes.  Voice changing with it.  "Oh, that's not right..."

Wrynn was out of it at this point. He just nodded, placing the can on the counter, and laid down in the middle of the floor and went straight into a food coma, curled up into a tiny little ball on the floor.

Feizel would regard Wrynn, someone and something he couldn’t figure out. A food coma from a single can of unarmed meat? Just another facet of Wrynn, which he had no clue what he even was. Regardless, Feizel would make a kind gesture to drape a nearby rug over him as he proceeded to make his way back to the theatre, instantly recognizing Sa' Nadil‘s voice and calling out fro the hallway

“Back again so soon? You better be here to clean up your mess!”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-25-2020

(02-24-2020, 12:14 PM)achroma Wrote:
(02-23-2020, 07:12 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Sa' Nadil stretched softly as her bones popped.  "Ow.."   She looked down with a sigh and picked up one of the books she had knocked down and started sliding through it's pages to remove any folds before settling it down to start a pile of unsorted books.  like a stack of 10-20 books just dumped all over the floor.  "I'm not supposed to be here..."  Her form flickered in a fashion that irritated even her own eyes.  Voice changing with it.  "Oh, that's not right..."

Wrynn was out of it at this point. He just nodded, placing the can on the counter, and laid down in the middle of the floor and went straight into a food coma, curled up into a tiny little ball on the floor.

Feizel would regard Wrynn, someone and something he couldn’t figure out. A food coma from a single can of unarmed meat? Just another facet of Wrynn, which he had no clue what he even was. Regardless, Feizel would make a kind gesture to drape a nearby rug over him as he proceeded to make his way back to the theatre, instantly recognizing Sa' Nadil‘s voice and calling out fro the hallway

Sa'Nadil technically already was.  She had the books set into four clean little piles of five books each in no time at all.  Before she passed towards where she'd heard feizel.  She didn't appear to see him though as her form became more and more distorted as she got closer, before disappearing into silence as she passed directly through Feizel's current position, applying an odd force of shifting movement in a localised area around where she had just been that could have swept nearly everyone into a little bit of a stumble.  Dispersing in every direction like a flicker of dissipating light she was gone.  About sixty seconds later there was a knock at the door to the theater.

Sa'Nadil's eyes shot open, stood in the alleyway next to the theater.  She remembered already having been in the theater and hearing feizel say something...  But there was no recollection beyond rough circumstances.  She doubted it's occurrance as she chalked it up to imagination.  Stepping up to the theater's entryway doors and politely knocking.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-27-2020

(02-25-2020, 05:11 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 12:14 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would regard Wrynn, someone and something he couldn’t figure out. A food coma from a single can of unarmed meat? Just another facet of Wrynn, which he had no clue what he even was. Regardless, Feizel would make a kind gesture to drape a nearby rug over him as he proceeded to make his way back to the theatre, instantly recognizing Sa' Nadil‘s voice and calling out fro the hallway

Sa'Nadil technically already was.  She had the books set into four clean little piles of five books each in no time at all.  Before she passed towards where she'd heard feizel.  She didn't appear to see him though as her form became more and more distorted as she got closer, before disappearing into silence as she passed directly through Feizel's current position, applying an odd force of shifting movement in a localised area around where she had just been that could have swept nearly everyone into a little bit of a stumble.  Dispersing in every direction like a flicker of dissipating light she was gone.  About sixty seconds later there was a knock at the door to the theater.

Sa'Nadil's eyes shot open, stood in the alleyway next to the theater.  She remembered already having been in the theater and hearing feizel say something...  But there was no recollection beyond rough circumstances.  She doubted it's occurrance as she chalked it up to imagination.  Stepping up to the theater's entryway doors and politely knocking.
Feizel, though not quite sure what to except, stood his ground when this spectre of Sa’nadil Aproached, crossing his arms before suddenly putting a foot back to correct himself left he fall from this unexplained force from the now vanished Sa’nadil. Was this some kind of trick? What was the goal here? Why did s- His thoughts were cut short as he heard a faint knock on the front doors, swiveling his head towards the noise, and curtly afterwards, opening the door a crack to see who had come aknocking

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 02-27-2020

So what's this arc about currently? Also, howdy.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-27-2020

(02-27-2020, 11:17 AM)achroma Wrote:
(02-25-2020, 05:11 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Sa'Nadil technically already was.  She had the books set into four clean little piles of five books each in no time at all.  Before she passed towards where she'd heard feizel.  She didn't appear to see him though as her form became more and more distorted as she got closer, before disappearing into silence as she passed directly through Feizel's current position, applying an odd force of shifting movement in a localised area around where she had just been that could have swept nearly everyone into a little bit of a stumble.  Dispersing in every direction like a flicker of dissipating light she was gone.  About sixty seconds later there was a knock at the door to the theater.

Feizel, though not quite sure what to except, stood his ground when this spectre of Sa’nadil Aproached, crossing his arms before suddenly putting a foot back to correct himself left he fall from this unexplained force from the now vanished Sa’nadil. Was this some kind of trick? What was the goal here? Why did s- His thoughts were cut short as he heard a faint knock on the front doors, swiveling his head towards the noise, and curtly afterwards, opening the door a crack to see who had come aknocking

Sa'Nadil  couldn't see through the crack in the door, though she did notice as the door shifted slightly.    So she took the moment to clear her throat with a soft cough and speak up.  "Hello.  Is Feizel here?  I was supposed to meet with him soon." 

I made a monster by meddling in someone else's arc which they cancelled.  It lead to an aftershock, now my current character is attempting to reclaim what remains of their former family.  And destroy that which caused it.  Been trying to collect a group to hopefully have enough to prevent further mishaps. Also hi.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 02-28-2020

(02-27-2020, 08:14 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: I made a monster by meddling in someone else's arc which they cancelled.  It lead to an aftershock, now my current character is attempting to reclaim what remains of their former family.  And destroy that which caused it.  Been trying to collect a group to hopefully have enough to prevent further mishaps.  Also hi.

Ah. I see. I was thinking I could potentially introduce a duo or so, but I don't know how I'd tie them in with the current happenings. Feel like they'd be the start of something new or something of the sort.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-28-2020

(02-27-2020, 08:14 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: [quote='achroma' pid='61697' dateline='1582802270']

Sa'Nadil  couldn't see through the crack in the door, though she did notice as the door shifted slightly.    So she took the moment to clear her throat with a soft cough and speak up.  "Hello.  Is Feizel here?  I was supposed to meet with him soon." 

Feizel would open the well worn and poorly oiled door with a quiet sigh, crossing his arms, ever so slightly unamused”Back again so soon? You know you don’t have to pull any tricks to impress me anymore. Though I am curious to as what exactly you did, slowly fading out of reality

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-29-2020

(02-28-2020, 01:24 AM)achroma Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 08:14 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 11:17 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel, though not quite sure what to except, stood his ground when this spectre of Sa’nadil Aproached, crossing his arms before suddenly putting a foot back to correct himself left he fall from this unexplained force from the now vanished Sa’nadil. Was this some kind of trick? What was the goal here? Why did s- His thoughts were cut short as he heard a faint knock on the front doors, swiveling his head towards the noise, and curtly afterwards, opening the door a crack to see who had come aknocking

Feizel would open the well worn and poorly oiled door with a quiet sigh, crossing his arms, ever so slightly unamused”Back again so soon? You know you don’t have to pull any tricks to impress me anymore. Though I am curious to as what exactly you did, slowly fading out of reality

She blinked a couple times.  Confused about his demeanor and questions.  "What?  What are you talking about, I just got here.  Did something happen?"

She starts to look a little worried suddenly as she mumbled something softly to herself, looking back towards the nearest alleyway, where she'd supposedly come from.  "I knew I was forgetting something."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 02-29-2020

An odd, visibly human (at least, considering stature and the shape of his person, which was athletically built) bounty hunter fellow emerged amidst the town. He was worn looking, and helmeted at that. Under a ragged duster of some technologically advanced cloth, was what perhaps could be described as a combat suit. It was sleek.

Of course, he stood out amidst the common peoples of Nexus 17 like fireworks in the night sky. An intriguing fellow that seemed always inquisitive, persistent. Hell-bent on finding something.

...perhaps a bit of inquiry could lead somewhere?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-03-2020

(02-29-2020, 12:05 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(02-28-2020, 01:24 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would open the well worn and poorly oiled door with a quiet sigh, crossing his arms, ever so slightly unamused”Back again so soon? You know you don’t have to pull any tricks to impress me anymore. Though I am curious to as what exactly you did, slowly fading out of reality

She blinked a couple times.  Confused about his demeanor and questions.  "What?  What are you talking about, I just got here.  Did something happen?"

She starts to look a little worried suddenly as she mumbled something softly to herself, looking back towards the nearest alleyway, where she'd supposedly come from.  "I knew I was forgetting something."

Feizel would raise a concerned eyebrow, crossing his arms with a quiet hmpf. Though he looked disappointed, his visage was laced with an obvious concern, taking note of her ever so slightly off voice. ”You know there’s nothing wrong with using the door like everyone else Nadil. What exactly did you do?”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-06-2020

(03-03-2020, 10:42 AM)achroma Wrote:
(02-29-2020, 12:05 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: She blinked a couple times.  Confused about his demeanor and questions.  "What?  What are you talking about, I just got here.  Did something happen?"

Feizel would raise a concerned eyebrow, crossing his arms with a quiet hmpf. Though he looked disappointed, his visage was laced with an obvious concern, taking note of her ever so slightly off voice. ”You know there’s nothing wrong with using the door like everyone else Nadil. What exactly did you do?”

"I...  You know what?  Don't worry about specifics.  I'm at your door now and everything should be fine."  Her eyes seem to unfocus slightly, or rather, it begins to look like she's staring straight through feizel, or maybe at the surface directly behind him.  Meanwhile to her.  Feizel seemed to visually blur until she just couldn't see him.  Though she attempted to adapt and kept her eyes trained where she assumed he was.  Nothing was happening, oddness was merely happening with her herself.   "I forgot to do something before I left.  Any weirdness shouldn't persist now.  Although I'll be dealing with a bit of personal weirdness for now..  Like how I can't see you right now.  All I see is an empty room with your voice coming out..  Am I still welcome or should I make my way back home now?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-08-2020

(03-06-2020, 01:52 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 10:42 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would raise a concerned eyebrow, crossing his arms with a quiet hmpf. Though he looked disappointed, his visage was laced with an obvious concern, taking note of her ever so slightly off voice. ”You know there’s nothing wrong with using the door like everyone else Nadil. What exactly did you do?”

"I...  You know what?  Don't worry about specifics.  I'm at your door now and everything should be fine."  Her eyes seem to unfocus slightly, or rather, it begins to look like she's staring straight through feizel, or maybe at the surface directly behind him.  Meanwhile to her.  Feizel seemed to visually blur until she just couldn't see him.  Though she attempted to adapt and kept her eyes trained where she assumed he was.  Nothing was happening, oddness was merely happening with her herself.   "I forgot to do something before I left.  Any weirdness shouldn't persist now.  Although I'll be dealing with a bit of personal weirdness for now..  Like how I can't see you right now.  All I see is an empty room with your voice coming out..  Am I still welcome or should I make my way back home now?"
Feizel would let out a deep sigh, moving to close the door behind Nadil as he mentally prepared himself for what he assumed to be another ordeal
“There’s... several things wrong at the moment as it would very clearly seem. However I would rather enjoy your company, so please, stay awhile. As for this strangeness you speak of... I am very much where I stand, tangible and such. However your voice... is strangely familiar... several of them actually”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-08-2020

(03-08-2020, 01:05 AM)achroma Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 01:52 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "I...  You know what?  Don't worry about specifics.  I'm at your door now and everything should be fine."  Her eyes seem to unfocus slightly, or rather, it begins to look like she's staring straight through feizel, or maybe at the surface directly behind him.  Meanwhile to her.  Feizel seemed to visually blur until she just couldn't see him.  Though she attempted to adapt and kept her eyes trained where she assumed he was.  Nothing was happening, oddness was merely happening with her herself.   "I forgot to do something before I left.  Any weirdness shouldn't persist now.  Although I'll be dealing with a bit of personal weirdness for now..  Like how I can't see you right now.  All I see is an empty room with your voice coming out..  Am I still welcome or should I make my way back home now?"
Feizel would let out a deep sigh, moving to close the door behind Nadil as he mentally prepared himself for what he assumed to be another ordeal
“There’s... several things wrong at the moment as it would very clearly seem. However I would rather enjoy your company, so please, stay awhile. As for this strangeness you speak of... I am very much where I stand, tangible and such. However your voice... is strangely familiar... several of them actually”

"I figured that much out."  She stated before what Feizel said next suddenly made her go completely silent.  As he started talking about her voice changing she stopped.  Blinking a few times.  She seems, surprised by something.  Not worried, or scared, just very surprised.  There's a soft echoing crackle of energy in the air now that could make one's hair stand on end.  Skin prickle.  "What?"  It didn't sound like an actual question she was asking him though.  She looked where she thought Feizel was, ending up about six inches off, staring just past him as she couldn't tell.  She looks down for a moment, reaching under her garments and pulling out what looks like a familiar metallic pendant.  A cracked but steadied green gem it's center piece, several runic symbols run along it's edges.  And a tiny glowing ember of purple.  She blows at it and the ember floats up and off through the air.  And then harmlessly explodes in a tiny crackling wave of energy. 

Sa'Nadil's feathers suddenly puff up across her entire body from it as she shivers.  Similar likely happening to feizel as she coughs and stares straight forwards with wide eyes.  "Son of a..."  She caught herself before she cursed openly though.  "Uhhg...  Bastard."  Didn't catch herself that time, as she begins to pat herself back down.  Straightening herself and her clothing back to comfortable levels once more.  "Cebron, if you can hear this, you're an ass, and I'm gonna return the favor when I can..." The colour in her eyes slowly began to shift and deepen as she'd been speaking afterwards. Going from green, to teal. THen to a deep blue which only seemed to deepen more and more. Somehow deepening beyond perception as looking at them for too long would start to fill one's whole vision with them. The azure blue eyes.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-11-2020

(03-08-2020, 03:29 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 01:05 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would let out a deep sigh, moving to close the door behind Nadil as he mentally prepared himself for what he assumed to be another ordeal

"I figured that much out."  She stated before what Feizel said next suddenly made her go completely silent.  As he started talking about her voice changing she stopped.  Blinking a few times.  She seems, surprised by something.  Not worried, or scared, just very surprised.  There's a soft echoing crackle of energy in the air now that could make one's hair stand on end.  Skin prickle.  "What?"  It didn't sound like an actual question she was asking him though.  She looked where she thought Feizel was, ending up about six inches off, staring just past him as she couldn't tell.  She looks down for a moment, reaching under her garments and pulling out what looks like a familiar metallic pendant.  A cracked but steadied green gem it's center piece, several runic symbols run along it's edges.  And a tiny glowing ember of purple.  She blows at it and the ember floats up and off through the air.  And then harmlessly explodes in a tiny crackling wave of energy. 

Sa'Nadil's feathers suddenly puff up across her entire body from it as she shivers.  Similar likely happening to feizel as she coughs and stares straight forwards with wide eyes.  "Son of a..."  She caught herself before she cursed openly though.  "Uhhg...  Bastard."  Didn't catch herself that time, as she begins to pat herself back down.  Straightening herself and her clothing back to comfortable levels once more.  "Cebron, if you can hear this, you're an ass, and I'm gonna return the favor when I can..." The colour in her eyes slowly began to shift and deepen as she'd been speaking afterwards. Going from green, to teal. THen to a deep blue which only seemed to deepen more and more. Somehow deepening beyond perception as looking at them for too long would start to fill one's whole vision with them. The azure blue eyes.
It would be a faint echo emanation from the bowels of the decrepit theatre. The voice was cold and all too painfully familiar for Feizel. Though he may have burried most of HIS influence, only fragments were left scattered about. Plotting perhaps? Maybe only having the power to linger before they fade to oblivion
ƈɛơŋ ƙŋơʂ ıɬ ıʂ ıʄ ơų ƈąŋ, ŋơɬ ɧɛŋ ơų ƈąŋ
Upon hearing this vile creature, and formerly a familiar speak, Feizel would momentarily freeze in... was that fear? Shock? Anger? Regardless, he would take a deep breath and look Nadil directly into her Azure eyes.
“I personally think that you owe me a few explanations

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 03-11-2020

(03-11-2020, 10:28 AM)achroma Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 03:29 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "I figured that much out."  She stated before what Feizel said next suddenly made her go completely silent.  As he started talking about her voice changing she stopped.  Blinking a few times.  She seems, surprised by something.  Not worried, or scared, just very surprised.  There's a soft echoing crackle of energy in the air now that could make one's hair stand on end.  Skin prickle.  "What?"  It didn't sound like an actual question she was asking him though.  She looked where she thought Feizel was, ending up about six inches off, staring just past him as she couldn't tell.  She looks down for a moment, reaching under her garments and pulling out what looks like a familiar metallic pendant.  A cracked but steadied green gem it's center piece, several runic symbols run along it's edges.  And a tiny glowing ember of purple.  She blows at it and the ember floats up and off through the air.  And then harmlessly explodes in a tiny crackling wave of energy. 

Sa'Nadil's feathers suddenly puff up across her entire body from it as she shivers.  Similar likely happening to feizel as she coughs and stares straight forwards with wide eyes.  "Son of a..."  She caught herself before she cursed openly though.  "Uhhg...  Bastard."  Didn't catch herself that time, as she begins to pat herself back down.  Straightening herself and her clothing back to comfortable levels once more.  "Cebron, if you can hear this, you're an ass, and I'm gonna return the favor when I can..."  The colour in her eyes slowly began to shift and deepen as she'd been speaking afterwards.  Going from green, to teal.  THen to a deep blue which only seemed to deepen more and more.  Somehow deepening beyond perception as looking at them for too long would start to fill one's whole vision with them.  The azure blue eyes.
It would be a faint echo emanation from the bowels of the decrepit theatre. The voice was cold and all too painfully familiar for Feizel. Though he may have burried most of HIS influence, only fragments were left scattered about. Plotting perhaps? Maybe only having the power to linger before they fade to oblivion
Upon hearing this vile creature, and formerly a familiar speak, Feizel would momentarily freeze in... was that fear? Shock? Anger? Regardless, he would take a deep breath and look Nadil directly into her Azure eyes.

"I don't owe you anything, but you are welcome to ask some questions.  I may answer them." Her mood seems to have soured a bit, but she's hardly angry.  Slightly irritated and focused elsewhere.  "Yeah yeah you're right Cebron, usually are.."  She sighs softly, momentarily covering her eyes before Feizel returns within her vision, as if a bit of extra colour slowly bled back into reality to fill out where he had been the entire time.  She finally looks back directly at Feizel.  "Sorry...  That was rude.  If you have questions, go ahead and ask them.  I'll answer what I can."  One of the tomes from back at her shop appears in her hand with a small rush of wind as she pulls it open.  Currently the cover reads as volume 2, she averts her eyes as she does so now to ensure Feizel wouldn't become dazed from getting caught up inside them.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 03-31-2020

(03-11-2020, 10:04 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-11-2020, 10:28 AM)achroma Wrote: It would be a faint echo emanation from the bowels of the decrepit theatre. The voice was cold and all too painfully familiar for Feizel. Though he may have burried most of HIS influence, only fragments were left scattered about. Plotting perhaps? Maybe only having the power to linger before they fade to oblivion

"I don't owe you anything, but you are welcome to ask some questions.  I may answer them." Her mood seems to have soured a bit, but she's hardly angry.  Slightly irritated and focused elsewhere.  "Yeah yeah you're right Cebron, usually are.."  She sighs softly, momentarily covering her eyes before Feizel returns within her vision, as if a bit of extra colour slowly bled back into reality to fill out where he had been the entire time.  She finally looks back directly at Feizel.  "Sorry...  That was rude.  If you have questions, go ahead and ask them.  I'll answer what I can."  One of the tomes from back at her shop appears in her hand with a small rush of wind as she pulls it open.  Currently the cover reads as volume 2, she averts her eyes as she does so now to ensure Feizel wouldn't become dazed from getting caught up inside them.
Feizel would take a deep breath, preparing himself for some unusual questions. Though he knew for the most part that it would be a slim chance that they would phase him. He’s dealt with the Azeuris family before.
”Who exactly are you, and would you happen to be several other people I know?”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-01-2020

(03-31-2020, 11:59 AM)achroma Wrote:
(03-11-2020, 10:04 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "I don't owe you anything, but you are welcome to ask some questions.  I may answer them." Her mood seems to have soured a bit, but she's hardly angry.  Slightly irritated and focused elsewhere.  "Yeah yeah you're right Cebron, usually are.."  She sighs softly, momentarily covering her eyes before Feizel returns within her vision, as if a bit of extra colour slowly bled back into reality to fill out where he had been the entire time.  She finally looks back directly at Feizel.  "Sorry...  That was rude.  If you have questions, go ahead and ask them.  I'll answer what I can."  One of the tomes from back at her shop appears in her hand with a small rush of wind as she pulls it open.  Currently the cover reads as volume 2, she averts her eyes as she does so now to ensure Feizel wouldn't become dazed from getting caught up inside them.
Feizel would take a deep breath, preparing himself for some unusual questions. Though he knew for the most part that it would be a slim chance that they would phase him. He’s dealt with the Azeuris family before.

"You mean my name?  I use a bunch of different names.  No point in having only one if you'll just get confused with everyone else of the same name all the time.  I mean, do you think Cebron is his only name?"  She doesn't point anywhere specifically, kind of waving her finger across the area.  "I only know this one because I heard you use it several times.  But I'd recognize them anywhere.  Why are they always so messy...

"But that's besides the point I guess. Sa'Nadil, Graphy, Azure, Nydus, Sandrise, Tetra, Note, Ire'lye, Archel, Aster, Brait 'igin, Bright, and a bunch of others, but those are just the more recent ones..  I'm using Sa'Nadil to commemorate my favorite point in time in pretty much forever.  I WAS going by Sandrise before, but eh.  History."  She seems somehow excited to be thinking about her names.

Her voice slowly shifted along with the colour of her eyes as she spoke, shifting smoothly at first and then jumping between hues until they returned to green.  "There we go,  That's better.  No more disruptions...  Sorry for the trouble."  She relaxed visibly finally as the light cast from her eyes faded slowly back to the dull green facade she had prior.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-02-2020

(04-01-2020, 03:50 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 11:59 AM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would take a deep breath, preparing himself for some unusual questions. Though he knew for the most part that it would be a slim chance that they would phase him. He’s dealt with the Azeuris family before.

"You mean my name?  I use a bunch of different names.  No point in having only one if you'll just get confused with everyone else of the same name all the time.  I mean, do you think Cebron is his only name?"  She doesn't point anywhere specifically, kind of waving her finger across the area.  "I only know this one because I heard you use it several times.  But I'd recognize them anywhere.  Why are they always so messy...

"But that's besides the point I guess. Sa'Nadil, Graphy, Azure, Nydus, Sandrise, Tetra, Note, Ire'lye, Archel, Aster, Brait 'igin, Bright, and a bunch of others, but those are just the more recent ones..  I'm using Sa'Nadil to commemorate my favorite point in time in pretty much forever.  I WAS going by Sandrise before, but eh.  History."  She seems somehow excited to be thinking about her names.

Her voice slowly shifted along with the colour of her eyes as she spoke, shifting smoothly at first and then jumping between hues until they returned to green.  "There we go,  That's better.  No more disruptions...  Sorry for the trouble."  She relaxed visibly finally as the light cast from her eyes faded slowly back to the dull green facade she had prior.

That... actually would come as a surprise to Feizel, as he recognized Both a few of those names and what exactly he was dealing with here
”That raises the question then. What’s someone of your stature doing at a place like mine on such a short notice? Is this about Cebron, or did I unwittingly break some contract when you did that binding. No wait, let me guess. Here to smite me for some crimes a distant ancestor committed?”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-02-2020

(04-02-2020, 04:44 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 03:50 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "You mean my name?  I use a bunch of different names.  No point in having only one if you'll just get confused with everyone else of the same name all the time.  I mean, do you think Cebron is his only name?"  She doesn't point anywhere specifically, kind of waving her finger across the area.  "I only know this one because I heard you use it several times.  But I'd recognize them anywhere.  Why are they always so messy...

That... actually would come as a surprise to Feizel, as he recognized Both a few of those names and what exactly he was dealing with here
”That raises the question then. What’s someone of your stature doing at a place like mine on such a short notice? Is this about Cebron, or did I unwittingly break some contract when you did that binding. No wait, let me guess. Here to smite me for some crimes a distant ancestor committed?”

She closes her eyes to cracks as she stares at Feizel, slightly insulted.  "It's not my job to take care of someone else's meddling in your past, although I might be willing to help if you asked nicely..." She is hardly enthused about such assumptions.  Closing the large book in her hands that now reads as volume 5 rather loudly. 

"I asked for your help to get rid of what remains of that thing that killed the siblings I was with before.  I had a contract with THEM.  And I intend to fulfill it because I am required to, or I will be unable to accomplish anything until I do...  If that doesn't answer your questions, I don't know what will."   In an instant the tome was gone once more with a small whisp of wind.  "I'll finally be free again after this..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-03-2020

(04-02-2020, 02:06 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 04:44 AM)achroma Wrote: That... actually would come as a surprise to Feizel, as he recognized Both a few of those names and what exactly he was dealing with here

She closes her eyes to cracks as she stares at Feizel, slightly insulted.  "It's not my job to take care of someone else's meddling in your past, although I might be willing to help if you asked nicely..." She is hardly enthused about such assumptions.  Closing the large book in her hands that now reads as volume 5 rather loudly. 

"I asked for your help to get rid of what remains of that thing that killed the siblings I was with before.  I had a contract with THEM.  And I intend to fulfill it because I am required to, or I will be unable to accomplish anything until I do...  If that doesn't answer your questions, I don't know what will."   In an instant the tome was gone once more with a small whisp of wind.  "I'll finally be free again after this..."
“Then let it be done. I will continue to aid you in this endeavor, however rigerous it may be. If you wish for freedom, then so be it. As long as you hold up your end of the deal that is. But rest assured, it will get done in a timely maneer. And on such topic, I have recently encountered it on the mountaintop where it was originally sealed away, which is ever so slightly concerning”