Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-04-2020

(04-03-2020, 02:52 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 02:06 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: She closes her eyes to cracks as she stares at Feizel, slightly insulted.  "It's not my job to take care of someone else's meddling in your past, although I might be willing to help if you asked nicely..." She is hardly enthused about such assumptions.  Closing the large book in her hands that now reads as volume 5 rather loudly. 

"I asked for your help to get rid of what remains of that thing that killed the siblings I was with before.  I had a contract with THEM.  And I intend to fulfill it because I am required to, or I will be unable to accomplish anything until I do...  If that doesn't answer your questions, I don't know what will."   In an instant the tome was gone once more with a small whisp of wind.  "I'll finally be free again after this..."
“Then let it be done. I will continue to aid you in this endeavor, however rigerous it may be. If you wish for freedom, then so be it. As long as you hold up your end of the deal that is. But rest assured, it will get done in a timely manner. And on such topic, I have recently encountered it on the mountaintop where it was originally sealed away, which is ever so slightly concerning”

Her expression changes suddenly, looking a bit sullen due to the current Avali features.  But it's hard to tell.  "Y-yeah.  I paid the medical bill.  I never asked if you were okay when you visited after.  I saw what had happened on the mountain, at least partially.  I had something following and watching it for a while, but it stopped shortly after you went up there.  Which isn't supposed to be possible.  But I found it outside my house inoperative right before you visited."  She reaches into a  pocket and pulls out a small white opal stone, polished to a perfect rounded sheen.  It's the stone that had previously been following the so called golem around suspended midair.  And before that, one of the azure eyes twins.  "It's, not supposed to stop working, because it's part of me.  I've felt blind ever since it went to sleep, and it hurts."

A loud sigh.  "I feel like this is going to be more annoying and dangerous than I expected."  She stops for a moment. "It's stupid, I shouldn't have gotten anybody involved at all..  It's too dangerous, it's selfish..."  Her eyes widen as she looks around wildly, suddenly extremely nervous now.  "It's here!Feizel would be able to feel it now too.  Familiar, watching.  Like on the mountain, eyes staring at you from every direction.  Doubt effusing every bit of ones frame in such un-abetting glares.  "Where?!"  She eyes the opal momentarily before it flickers back to life, she relaxes a little as it goes back to putting out  soft blue light as it draws it a little bit of light from around it.  "How appropriate.  Sleepy arsehole." She mumbled outright insulting herself as the fragment awoke once more...  "It's...  Feeding on the remnants of Cebron here...  But I can't actually see it anywhere."  The opal lifted from her grasp to hover above her shoulder now, where it remained suspended.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-07-2020

(04-04-2020, 07:11 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 02:52 AM)achroma Wrote: “Then let it be done. I will continue to aid you in this endeavor, however rigerous it may be. If you wish for freedom, then so be it. As long as you hold up your end of the deal that is. But rest assured, it will get done in a timely manner. And on such topic, I have recently encountered it on the mountaintop where it was originally sealed away, which is ever so slightly concerning”

Her expression changes suddenly, looking a bit sullen due to the current Avali features.  But it's hard to tell.  "Y-yeah.  I paid the medical bill.  I never asked if you were okay when you visited after.  I saw what had happened on the mountain, at least partially.  I had something following and watching it for a while, but it stopped shortly after you went up there.  Which isn't supposed to be possible.  But I found it outside my house inoperative right before you visited."  She reaches into a  pocket and pulls out a small white opal stone, polished to a perfect rounded sheen.  It's the stone that had previously been following the so called golem around suspended midair.  And before that, one of the azure eyes twins.  "It's, not supposed to stop working, because it's part of me.  I've felt blind ever since it went to sleep, and it hurts."

A loud sigh.  "I feel like this is going to be more annoying and dangerous than I expected."  She stops for a moment. "It's stupid, I shouldn't have gotten anybody involved at all..  It's too dangerous, it's selfish..."  Her eyes widen as she looks around wildly, suddenly extremely nervous now.  "It's here!Feizel would be able to feel it now too.  Familiar, watching.  Like on the mountain, eyes staring at you from every direction.  Doubt effusing every bit of ones frame in such un-abetting glares.  "Where?!"  She eyes the opal momentarily before it flickers back to life, she relaxes a little as it goes back to putting out  soft blue light as it draws it a little bit of light from around it.  "How appropriate.  Sleepy arsehole." She mumbled outright insulting herself as the fragment awoke once more...  "It's...  Feeding on the remnants of Cebron here...  But I can't actually see it anywhere."  The opal lifted from her grasp to hover above her shoulder now, where it remained suspended.

“It’s fine... I’m safe and alive thanks to you... hell, you gave me a meal too. It’s the least I could do to pay you bac-“

Feizel would frantically look around the room, desperately trying to find the golem as his memories forced a glimpse of the mountaintop back into his view, snapping back into focous.
“H-here?! For how long? How come I couldn’t feel it until now?!”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-08-2020

(04-07-2020, 09:41 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 07:11 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Her expression changes suddenly, looking a bit sullen due to the current Avali features.  But it's hard to tell.  "Y-yeah.  I paid the medical bill.  I never asked if you were okay when you visited after.  I saw what had happened on the mountain, at least partially.  I had something following and watching it for a while, but it stopped shortly after you went up there.  Which isn't supposed to be possible.  But I found it outside my house inoperative right before you visited."  She reaches into a  pocket and pulls out a small white opal stone, polished to a perfect rounded sheen.  It's the stone that had previously been following the so called golem around suspended midair.  And before that, one of the azure eyes twins.  "It's, not supposed to stop working, because it's part of me.  I've felt blind ever since it went to sleep, and it hurts."

“It’s fine... I’m safe and alive thanks to you... hell, you gave me a meal too. It’s the least I could do to pay you bac-“

Feizel would frantically look around the room, desperately trying to find the golem as his memories forced a glimpse of the mountaintop back into his view, snapping back into focous.
"You probably could, but wouldn't have noticed for a bit longer if I hadn't said anything.  You weren't specifically looking for it here after all."   Her words didn't distract her from looking around, as the opal seemed to frantically spin about, looking for things.  And then she stopped suddenly, staring at the floor boards.  But she didn't want to say anything.  She REALLY didn't want to say anything.  "So...  There was some notes left behind previously by someone who is stated to have left the world and related stations.  The notes are on shades or something."  She's no longer frantically looking around as she says this

"The notes state that they feed on suffering somehow.  Pain, terror, loss, etcetra.  Well, I have uncounted years of that.  By my own choice."  Her voice quivers for a moment before she sighs.  Releasing the stress again.  "I think it's following me specifically right now..  I can't tell how far that extends.  But it's beneath your floorboards..  I...  I promise I will help repair this place once this is done with..  To the best of my ability, no matter how long it might take..  I need help destroying this thing.  Every bit of it..  It will come back if it is not destroyed entirely, every fragment no matter how small..  I'll be honest.  I can't do anything to harm this thing myself.  That's why I literally need help.  Hardlight and other sources of focused light can harm it.  Even ehhm, negative sources...  Don't freak out about this please, no use in getting another one destroyed."

There's a brief flash of blue light in odd cracks across her form as her body appears to split open.  Only instead of that actually happening, the light seems to simply peel away, leaving a floating array of  the opals where she once stood.  20.  No, 30 of them now lay suspended in the air as they spread out amidst the building.  "Do not worry, I did not abandon you."  The voice appears to softly emanate from each and every suspended white stone, only to meld into a singular voice, even as it comes from all around.  "I only hope it did not go too deep."

Edit: If you are having trouble responding, feel free to suggest revisements to my message to help.  Hope folks are doing well during these troubled times.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 04-26-2020

(04-08-2020, 02:41 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 09:41 PM)achroma Wrote:

"You probably could, but wouldn't have noticed for a bit longer if I hadn't said anything.  You weren't specifically looking for it here after all."   Her words didn't distract her from looking around, as the opal seemed to frantically spin about, looking for things.  And then she stopped suddenly, staring at the floor boards.  But she didn't want to say anything.  She REALLY didn't want to say anything.  "So...  There was some notes left behind previously by someone who is stated to have left the world and related stations.  The notes are on shades or something."  She's no longer frantically looking around as she says this

"The notes state that they feed on suffering somehow.  Pain, terror, loss, etcetra.  Well, I have uncounted years of that.  By my own choice."  Her voice quivers for a moment before she sighs.  Releasing the stress again.  "I think it's following me specifically right now..  I can't tell how far that extends.  But it's beneath your floorboards..  I...  I promise I will help repair this place once this is done with..  To the best of my ability, no matter how long it might take..  I need help destroying this thing.  Every bit of it..  It will come back if it is not destroyed entirely, every fragment no matter how small..  I'll be honest.  I can't do anything to harm this thing myself.  That's why I literally need help.  Hardlight and other sources of focused light can harm it.  Even ehhm, negative sources...  Don't freak out about this please, no use in getting another one destroyed."

There's a brief flash of blue light in odd cracks across her form as her body appears to split open.  Only instead of that actually happening, the light seems to simply peel away, leaving a floating array of  the opals where she once stood.  20.  No, 30 of them now lay suspended in the air as they spread out amidst the building.  "Do not worry, I did not abandon you."  The voice appears to softly emanate from each and every suspended white stone, only to meld into a singular voice, even as it comes from all around.  "I only hope it did not go too deep."

Edit: If you are having trouble responding, feel free to suggest revisements to my message to help.  Hope folks are doing well during these troubled times.

Feizel would remain silent for the duration of the monologue, starting down at the floorboards beneath him. He knew perfectly well what to expect. At least he hoped so. The whole “I hope it’s not too deep” and turning into a mass of opals definitely warranted some concern. However now was not the time to waiver when presented with quite a task. He had several questions.... more along the lines of concerns. He would speak in hushed tone, keeping his eyes glued to the floor
“It this... your first time fighting this entity?”

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 04-27-2020

(04-26-2020, 03:58 AM)achroma Wrote:
(04-08-2020, 02:41 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "You probably could, but wouldn't have noticed for a bit longer if I hadn't said anything.  You weren't specifically looking for it here after all."   Her words didn't distract her from looking around, as the opal seemed to frantically spin about, looking for things.  And then she stopped suddenly, staring at the floor boards.  But she didn't want to say anything.  She REALLY didn't want to say anything.  "So...  There was some notes left behind previously by someone who is stated to have left the world and related stations.  The notes are on shades or something."  She's no longer frantically looking around as she says this

Feizel would remain silent for the duration of the monologue, starting down at the floorboards beneath him. He knew perfectly well what to expect. At least he hoped so. The whole “I hope it’s not too deep” and turning into a mass of opals definitely warranted some concern. However now was not the time to waiver when presented with quite a task. He had several questions.... more along the lines of concerns. He would speak in hushed tone, keeping his eyes glued to the floor

"...  Yes...  I've encountered similar things many times, but never fought any before."  There was a hesitant pause before  she had spoken.  Obviously hiding something, though no hint as to what it might be.  But she'd also not hidden her hesitation either, it seemed by choice.  "I can only empower or protect others when I am not bound.  But at least I'm free to make my own choices and mistakes."  She'd rambled a bit there. 

A familiar, uncomfortable humming sound has begun to suffuse the room coming from below.  Though it appears dulled by the presence of Azure.  After a few moments it dulls to naught but sound.  It's still there.  But it won't be able to reach into someone's head and mess with them.  "Well that was uncalled for."  The suspended voice of Tetra spat out at the shaded entity as the floorboards began to creak, boards folding and pushing upwards where Sa'Nadil had stood a moment ago.  Nails popped, wood splintered.  It was not sudden though as feizel would find himself suddenly stood at an angle as crystals shone through the fragmented boards.  And then the floor slammed down suddenly, the floor beginning to eat away rapidly.  Feizel would find himself all at once suspended in the air above a gaping darkness below, with rough purple shapes far below that moved.  And would begin to fall.  but only for a moment as the opals effortlessly shoved Feizel to the side of the gap in the floor.  far enough to grasp the unfrayed sides that yet had foundation below them.  The small stones made small adjustments in the hope to help feizel back up.  And as if perception was somehow skewed, it was notable that the hole in the floor was much smaller than it had initially seemed. 

"Okay, maybe I can't completely counter it's effects on you.  But at least I can reduce them to the point they're not debilitating." She didn't even try to explain anything.  Though there was the noise of a bit of shuffling from the pantry area now. as a short figure appeared in the doorway with partially dilated eyes, looking to the hole in the floor, up to feizel and then suddenly he's holding a rather large pistol in his hands, but not pointing it anywhere.  Doesn't say anything either though.  It was a wonder where he managed to store such a thing on his form though.  As Wrynn just stood there in the doorway, prepared for something.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-02-2020

(04-27-2020, 02:35 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 03:58 AM)achroma Wrote:

"...  Yes...  I've encountered similar things many times, but never fought any before."  There was a hesitant pause before  she had spoken.  Obviously hiding something, though no hint as to what it might be.  But she'd also not hidden her hesitation either, it seemed by choice.  "I can only empower or protect others when I am not bound.  But at least I'm free to make my own choices and mistakes."  She'd rambled a bit there. 

A familiar, uncomfortable humming sound has begun to suffuse the room coming from below.  Though it appears dulled by the presence of Azure.  After a few moments it dulls to naught but sound.  It's still there.  But it won't be able to reach into someone's head and mess with them.  "Well that was uncalled for."  The suspended voice of Tetra spat out at the shaded entity as the floorboards began to creak, boards folding and pushing upwards where Sa'Nadil had stood a moment ago.  Nails popped, wood splintered.  It was not sudden though as feizel would find himself suddenly stood at an angle as crystals shone through the fragmented boards.  And then the floor slammed down suddenly, the floor beginning to eat away rapidly.  Feizel would find himself all at once suspended in the air above a gaping darkness below, with rough purple shapes far below that moved.  And would begin to fall.  but only for a moment as the opals effortlessly shoved Feizel to the side of the gap in the floor.  far enough to grasp the unfrayed sides that yet had foundation below them.  The small stones made small adjustments in the hope to help feizel back up.  And as if perception was somehow skewed, it was notable that the hole in the floor was much smaller than it had initially seemed. 

"Okay, maybe I can't completely counter it's effects on you.  But at least I can reduce them to the point they're not debilitating." She didn't even try to explain anything.  Though there was the noise of a bit of shuffling from the pantry area now. as a short figure appeared in the doorway with partially dilated eyes, looking to the hole in the floor, up to feizel and then suddenly he's holding a rather large pistol in his hands, but not pointing it anywhere.  Doesn't say anything either though.  It was a wonder where he managed to store such a thing on his form though.  As Wrynn just stood there in the doorway, prepared for something.
Feizel would let out a caterwaul as he saw the previous floorboards of his theatre being reduced to mulch. This shriek would be cut woefully short as Feizel would momentaily struggle to grasp the ledge, scrambling back up to his feet with a panicked start, this panic only deepening upon seeing Wrynn
”O-oh! Don’t mind me! I’m only doing some renovations with... some “magical assistance”. Though I could use some of your help. If anything comes out of that hole, obliterate it. Don’t mind what’s comes out. Chances are it’s iust a very, very strange looking rat” Feizel would say with a feverish tempo, glancing back down into the hole

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-04-2020

(05-02-2020, 10:09 PM)achroma Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 02:35 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "...  Yes...  I've encountered similar things many times, but never fought any before."  There was a hesitant pause before  she had spoken.  Obviously hiding something, though no hint as to what it might be.  But she'd also not hidden her hesitation either, it seemed by choice.  "I can only empower or protect others when I am not bound.  But at least I'm free to make my own choices and mistakes."  She'd rambled a bit there. 

Feizel would let out a caterwaul as he saw the previous floorboards of his theatre being reduced to mulch. This shriek would be cut woefully short as Feizel would momentaily struggle to grasp the ledge, scrambling back up to his feet with a panicked start, this panic only deepening upon seeing Wrynn
”O-oh! Don’t mind me! I’m only doing some renovations with... some “magical assistance”. Though I could use some of your help. If anything comes out of that hole, obliterate it. Don’t mind what’s comes out. Chances are it’s iust a very, very strange looking rat” Feizel would say with a feverish tempo, glancing back down into the hole.

Seemingly far below the ground comes minor rumbling.  Purple lights shifting in the darkness, but no distinct shapes.  It appears to be extremely deep, but running at a steep angle down.  The edges of the new cave appearing torn by sharp edges through stone.  visible by the light that shone in the opening are a number of small jutting purple crystalline spikes that are slowly fading away, as their light raises like whisps in the wind until it disappears.  Slowly fading towards nothing.  the fragments near the top have already decayed and disappeared by the time feizel even had the time to take a look.  They appear to be fading rapidly.  Much, much faster than had been observable in feizel's destroyed shack, or the crystals that had been extracted from his injuries in the hospital.  "It looks like there might be something wrong with it..  i wonder if that's good or bad."  She seems to be ignoring Wrynn's presence for some reason.  Wrynn remains silent, but just nods at feizel.  He has kept the "weapon" safely angled so far. 

It appears to at the least not be a kinetic weapon.  There's no telling what type of pistol he's currently using offhand beyond it being some sort of energy weapon.  With a wide open and thin barrel, in a pistol style configuration.  Wrynn stands still just waiting for something to happen though.  Shifting his weight from one leg to the other as he works with one hand at the cloth that wraps his form and adjusts his stance.  Lowering his height as he lets his tail rise to boost his balance to a more natural state.  Letting his smaller arms slight from beneath their coverings as he pulls something out and proffers it to the smaller arms to carry.  Keeping whatever it is "on hand" as it were.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-12-2020

(05-04-2020, 05:26 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 10:09 PM)achroma Wrote: Feizel would let out a caterwaul as he saw the previous floorboards of his theatre being reduced to mulch. This shriek would be cut woefully short as Feizel would momentaily struggle to grasp the ledge, scrambling back up to his feet with a panicked start, this panic only deepening upon seeing Wrynn
”O-oh! Don’t mind me! I’m only doing some renovations with... some “magical assistance”. Though I could use some of your help. If anything comes out of that hole, obliterate it. Don’t mind what’s comes out. Chances are it’s iust a very, very strange looking rat” Feizel would say with a feverish tempo, glancing back down into the hole.

Seemingly far below the ground comes minor rumbling.  Purple lights shifting in the darkness, but no distinct shapes.  It appears to be extremely deep, but running at a steep angle down.  The edges of the new cave appearing torn by sharp edges through stone.  visible by the light that shone in the opening are a number of small jutting purple crystalline spikes that are slowly fading away, as their light raises like whisps in the wind until it disappears.  Slowly fading towards nothing.  the fragments near the top have already decayed and disappeared by the time feizel even had the time to take a look.  They appear to be fading rapidly.  Much, much faster than had been observable in feizel's destroyed shack, or the crystals that had been extracted from his injuries in the hospital.  "It looks like there might be something wrong with it..  i wonder if that's good or bad."  She seems to be ignoring Wrynn's presence for some reason.  Wrynn remains silent, but just nods at feizel.  He has kept the "weapon" safely angled so far. 

It appears to at the least not be a kinetic weapon.  There's no telling what type of pistol he's currently using offhand beyond it being some sort of energy weapon.  With a wide open and thin barrel, in a pistol style configuration.  Wrynn stands still just waiting for something to happen though.  Shifting his weight from one leg to the other as he works with one hand at the cloth that wraps his form and adjusts his stance.  Lowering his height as he lets his tail rise to boost his balance to a more natural state.  Letting his smaller arms slight from beneath their coverings as he pulls something out and proffers it to the smaller arms to carry.  Keeping whatever it is "on hand" as it were.
“Well, whatever is wrong with it can definitely be used to our advantage... or could most likely be a trap. Though I do question the intelligence of these shades, they are not something to be handed lightly. Feizel would mutter as he turned to face Wrynn with a stony expression “Do you reckon that we head down into that cave or contact the peacekeepers? Though keep in mind there is a bit of urgency here

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-12-2020

(05-12-2020, 04:32 PM)achroma Wrote:
(05-04-2020, 05:26 AM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: Seemingly far below the ground comes minor rumbling.  Purple lights shifting in the darkness, but no distinct shapes.  It appears to be extremely deep, but running at a steep angle down.  The edges of the new cave appearing torn by sharp edges through stone.  visible by the light that shone in the opening are a number of small jutting purple crystalline spikes that are slowly fading away, as their light raises like whisps in the wind until it disappears.  Slowly fading towards nothing.  the fragments near the top have already decayed and disappeared by the time feizel even had the time to take a look.  They appear to be fading rapidly.  Much, much faster than had been observable in feizel's destroyed shack, or the crystals that had been extracted from his injuries in the hospital.  "It looks like there might be something wrong with it..  i wonder if that's good or bad."  She seems to be ignoring Wrynn's presence for some reason.  Wrynn remains silent, but just nods at feizel.  He has kept the "weapon" safely angled so far. 

“Well, whatever is wrong with it can definitely be used to our advantage... or could most likely be a trap. Though I do question the intelligence of these shades, they are not something to be handed lightly. Feizel would mutter as he turned to face Wrynn with a stony expression “Do you reckon that we head down into that cave or contact the peacekeepers? Though keep in mind there is a bit of urgency here

"Already called, Don't want to get in trouble again...  Is it really safe to go in the hole?" He looked somehow unperturbed by the situation.  Having seen what had appeared to be a maw of spikes eat through the floor a moment ago.

"So who is your little friend anyways?..  Nevermind, not important, It should be safe for you both as long as I'm here and they don't stray too far from you.  Just keep in mind that only you can see or hear me like this for now."

Simultaniously half of the opals, no, more than half of them seem to cease existance. Bringing the number down to between 8 and 15. Much less distracting as they condense their area to subtly hover about Feizel's shoulders, never in contact, all a minimum of 6 inches away at all times, suspended perfectly in step to feizel now. "Sorry if I make you uncomfortable, trying to be less distracting."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 05-23-2020

(05-12-2020, 11:05 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 04:32 PM)achroma Wrote: “Well, whatever is wrong with it can definitely be used to our advantage... or could most likely be a trap. Though I do question the intelligence of these shades, they are not something to be handed lightly. Feizel would mutter as he turned to face Wrynn with a stony expression “Do you reckon that we head down into that cave or contact the peacekeepers? Though keep in mind there is a bit of urgency here

"Already called, Don't want to get in trouble again...  Is it really safe to go in the hole?" He looked somehow unperturbed by the situation.  Having seen what had appeared to be a maw of spikes eat through the floor a moment ago.

"So who is your little friend anyways?..  Nevermind, not important, It should be safe for you both as long as I'm here and they don't stray too far from you.  Just keep in mind that only you can see or hear me like this for now."

Simultaniously half of the opals, no, more than half of them seem to cease existance. Bringing the number down to between 8 and 15. Much less distracting as they condense their area to subtly hover about Feizel's shoulders, never in contact, all a minimum of 6 inches away at all times, suspended perfectly in step to feizel now. "Sorry if I make you uncomfortable, trying to be less distracting."
Feizel would remain in silence for a few brief moments as he listened carefully to what he was told, looking at Wrynn as the opals spoke
“You should be safe, as long as you stay close to me. I have a bit of an “Aura” that’ll help keep the shards at bay. That being said, this shade is injured by light and headlight alike.”

Feizel would say, giving a small nod in acknowledgement to the opals as he peered down into the cave once more

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 05-29-2020

(05-23-2020, 03:52 PM)achroma Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 11:05 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: "Already called, Don't want to get in trouble again...  Is it really safe to go in the hole?" He looked somehow unperturbed by the situation.  Having seen what had appeared to be a maw of spikes eat through the floor a moment ago.

Simultaniously half of the opals, no, more than half of them seem to cease existance.  Bringing the number down to between 8 and 15.  Much less distracting as they condense their area to subtly hover about Feizel's shoulders, never in contact, all a minimum of 6 inches away at all times, suspended perfectly in step to feizel now.  "Sorry if I make you uncomfortable, trying to be less distracting."
Feizel would remain in silence for a few brief moments as he listened carefully to what he was told, looking at Wrynn as the opals spoke
“You should be safe, as long as you stay close to me. I have a bit of an “Aura” that’ll help keep the shards at bay. That being said, this shade is injured by light and headlight alike.”

Feizel would say, giving a small nod in acknowledgement to the opals as he peered down into the cave once more

As Feizel began to look down the hole again.  The distant purple shapes suddenly begin to brighten.  As more and more purple diffuses the stone far below.  There's an odd noise that emanates from down there, and you can feel wind coming from inside the hole, blowing past.  "Move..  Now.  Please run."  

OOC: Right here I had planned something rather...  Large, for multiple people to interact with.  But it appears there are very few actually here.  So let's just hope the peacekeepers are up for this.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 07-02-2020

Well, I'm around. I can maybe tie my only loser into it if it's any help.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 09-19-2020

(07-02-2020, 04:01 AM)Penguin Wrote: Well, I'm around. I can maybe tie my only loser into it if it's any help.))

//Its been awhile. I’m still game for it if y’all are

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 10-03-2020

(09-19-2020, 10:03 AM)achroma Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 04:01 AM)Penguin Wrote: Well, I'm around. I can maybe tie my only loser into it if it's any help.))

//Its been awhile. I’m still game for it if y’all are

I'm still 'round, so I suppose I'm here for it still yeah.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 12-11-2020

(10-03-2020, 02:14 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 10:03 AM)achroma Wrote: //Its been awhile. I’m still game for it if y’all are

I'm still 'round, so I suppose I'm here for it still yeah.))
//I create and create and lose and create again.  I remain, though often in silence.  I am and will continue to be.  It has been far too long to continue the prior story, one must be made anew.  As life, as stories will.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 12-12-2020

(12-11-2020, 02:31 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 02:14 AM)Penguin Wrote: I'm still 'round, so I suppose I'm here for it still yeah.))
//I create and create and lose and create again.  I remain, though often in silence.  I am and will continue to be.  It has been far too long to continue the prior story, one must be made anew.  As life, as stories will.

Fair enough.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 12-14-2020

(12-11-2020, 02:31 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 02:14 AM)Penguin Wrote: I'm still 'round, so I suppose I'm here for it still yeah.))

//So with that said, where do we want to go from here?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Lost Rinoah - 02-07-2021

(12-14-2020, 12:45 PM)achroma Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 02:31 PM)Lost Rinoah Wrote: //I create and create and lose and create again.  I remain, though often in silence.  I am and will continue to be.  It has been far too long to continue the prior story, one must be made anew.  As life, as stories will.

//So with that said, where do we want to go from here?

//Everywhere, nowhere..  If it is wished to continue, I could and would be willing to create a new RP, and world.  Or use one of my existing ones.  I merely must know what one would want out of it.  Unless another would prefer to redevelope.  As this one?  This world, requires more people.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 02-15-2021

I suppose I'd be interested in any option, really. No real preference here.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - achroma - 02-21-2021

(02-15-2021, 01:25 PM)Penguin Wrote: I suppose I'd be interested in any option, really. No real preference here.))

//I’m going to have to agree with this as well