Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-07-2015

(I suddenly feel like it would be too awkward for me to try and join anymore)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 10:46 PM)Surge Wrote: (I suddenly feel like it would be too awkward for me to try and join anymore)

((I planned on bringing Wurg up to Eden later so you could have some way of getting into the RP :V))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 10:43 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii jumps a bit when she feels Ralako's hand on her shoulder, raising her head to look him in the face with a slightly noticable blush.

"I- I.... thank you~"

A smile creeps onto her face and she blushes some more.

"I have the very unrational desire to hug you right now...."

His ears perk at that. "Well, I won't stop you from doing so! Go right ahead!"

The Avali smiles bigger and spreads his wings, awaiting her hug.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 10:51 PM)Comito Wrote: His ears perk at that. "Well, I won't stop you from doing so! Go right ahead!"

The Avali smiles bigger and spreads his wings, awaiting her hug.

Rhayii rushes against him, nearly ramming both of them into the floor as she awkwardly wrapped her armored wings around Ralako in a cold and hard 'hug'

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 04:33 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 03:16 PM)Marxon Wrote: I will say it really annoys me when people say "it's not my job"

Just take me aboard please.

"O-okay... Could you, uh... Open the doors?..."
*the doors just suddenly open, and he walks casually and confidently out the airlock*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 10:27 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 10:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he raises a eyebrow at the prospect of the gold*
Well, that'll get a extreamly large amount of credits say, where'd you get that anyways?
*he opens the door for coronie*

She smiled lightly as she entered politely. She carefully packed away the gold to make sure no one got any funny ideas with her. She then giggled. She looked about the lobby a bit and took a deep breath.

"Where i come from. we refine the metal in a special process to make sure its 100% pure. my home does not have alot of the stuff so for us to get every ounce of the metal is vital. thus is why its so pure. if we didn't we.... would not have the electronic systems we have. also i was wondering..... hmmm maybe you would not know."

She sighed lightly and giggled a bit blushing bright purple.
That's some refinery. must be a pain to carry around a ingot of metal with such density and purity.

What might I not know?
*the lobby consists of two other people. One is carrying a bag of mixed jewelry the other walking out*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 10:57 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii rushes against him, nearly ramming both of them into the floor as she awkwardly wrapped her armored wings around Ralako in a cold and hard 'hug'

Ralako is caught quite off-guard by the force of Rhayii hugging him, letting out a sound not unlike a squeaky toy. "G-goodness! You're like, SO strong!"

Despite half the wind being squeezed from him, the Avali smiles and wraps his wings around her to return the hug, seemingly unbothered by the armor. He cannot help but blush a little himself.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 11:01 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 10:27 PM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled lightly as she entered politely. She carefully packed away the gold to make sure no one got any funny ideas with her. She then giggled. She looked about the lobby a bit and took a deep breath.

"Where i come from. we refine the metal in a special process to make sure its 100% pure. my home does not have alot of the stuff so for us to get every ounce of the metal is vital. thus is why its so pure. if we didn't we.... would not have the electronic systems we have. also i was wondering..... hmmm maybe you would not know."

She sighed lightly and giggled a bit blushing bright purple.
That's some refinery. must be a pain to carry around a ingot of metal with such density and purity.

What might I not know?
*the lobby consists of two other people. One is carrying a bag of mixed jewelry the other walking out*

"Nah its not too terrible.... i have been keeping myself healthy... but what i was gonna ask is if there was a nearby avali clinic... i need to get my neural jack repaired."

She smiled awkwardly as she took a seat and sighed ready to wait her turn.

//last post for a bit i need some sleep.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 11:14 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako is caught quite off-guard by the force of Rhayii hugging him, letting out a sound not unlike a squeaky toy. "G-goodness! You're like, SO strong!"

Despite half the wind being squeezed from him, the Avali smiles and wraps his wings around her to return the hug, seemingly unbothered by the armor. He cannot help but blush a little himself.

Rhayii's face feels like it's on fire after Ralako's remark. She shifts a bit before gently pushing at his chest.

"I want to do this again. Without that damn armor. Come on!"

With that the avali started to run towards the hangar, only occasionally looking back at Ralako.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 11:22 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 11:01 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: That's some refinery. must be a pain to carry around a ingot of metal with such density and purity.

What might I not know?

"Nah its not too terrible.... i have been keeping myself healthy... but what i was gonna ask is if there was a nearby avali clinic... i need to get my neural jack repaired."

She smiled awkwardly as she took a seat and sighed ready to wait her turn.

//last post for a bit i need some sleep.

//got it.
I'm not shure but, I think there is one on Eden.
*the clerk calls for the next person, nervously eyeing the dart gun at coronie*

Wurg sat on the shuttle. It had just lifted off, and was on its way up to Eden. Maybe today she could find some information on herself, maybe more information on what she did...other than be a scout of some sort. What was she scouting out?

She sat there in silence, until the shuttle docked with Eden. She stood up, and walked out of the shuttle to the cool, recycled air of Eden. It didn't bother her too much, and felt a bit better than the air inside the shuttle.

Now it was time for her to possibly find more info.

((Anyone on Eden can bump into Wurg.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-07-2015

*Surge, having decided that he wasn't going to get anywhere or do anything if all he did was attempt to sight-see, was now crowd watching, taking note of all the many exotic creatures on Eden when one caught his eye, or rather it's fancy cybernetics did, finally something up his alley, so Surge made his way over to Wurg to inquire about them*

Excuse me, I don't mean to be a bother, but may I ask where you got those cybernetics? Robotics is something of an interest and specialty of mine and I haven't yet seen anything like your legs there. Of course I've only been here for a few days but that's beside the point.

*At first glance Surge could easily be mistaken for a person inside a suit or at least with sophisticated cybernetics of his own, though under closer inspection one would likely find that there would be no way for his neck to house any remnants of a spinal column, which rules out any organic components under all the machinery*

(11-07-2015, 11:53 PM)Surge Wrote: *Surge, having decided that he wasn't going to get anywhere or do anything if all he did was attempt to sight-see, was now crowd watching, taking note of all the many exotic creatures on Eden when one caught his eye, or rather it's fancy cybernetics did, finally something up his alley, so Surge made his way over to Wurg to inquire about them*

Excuse me, I don't mean to be a bother, but may I ask where you got those cybernetics? Robotics is something of an interest and specialty of mine and I haven't yet seen anything like your legs there. Of course I've only been here for a few days but that's beside the point.

*At first glance Surge could easily be mistaken for a person inside a suit or at least with sophisticated cybernetics of his own, though under closer inspection one would likely find that there would be no way for his neck to house any remnants of a spinal column, which rules out any organic components under all the machinery*

"O-oh? Uh, I'm actually surprised you were able to tell I had cybernetics...most don't notice unless I tell them directly. Thn again, I'm not wearing pants..." She shrugged, and looked up at the strange being. He seemed familiar. Very familiar.
"Uh, I got these at Stalwart Cybernetics and Repair after an...incident. Say, uh, I have a question for you, too. What's your name...?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-08-2015

(11-07-2015, 11:58 PM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 11:53 PM)Surge Wrote: *Surge, having decided that he wasn't going to get anywhere or do anything if all he did was attempt to sight-see, was now crowd watching, taking note of all the many exotic creatures on Eden when one caught his eye, or rather it's fancy cybernetics did, finally something up his alley, so Surge made his way over to Wurg to inquire about them*

"O-oh? Uh, I'm actually surprised you were able to tell I had cybernetics...most don't notice unless I tell them directly. Thn again, I'm not wearing pants..." She shrugged, and looked up at the strange being. He seemed familiar. Very familiar.
"Uh, I got these at Stalwart Cybernetics and Repair after an...incident. Say, uh, I have a question for you, too. What's your name...?"
Well there's a few subtle differences that become more apparent when viewed-sorry getting off track, it's been awhile since I talked to somebody, my name...*Surge pauses for a moment as he decompressed a few disused memory files before finally announcing* My name is Surge!

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 12:02 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 11:58 PM)Ehksidian Wrote: "O-oh? Uh, I'm actually surprised you were able to tell I had cybernetics...most don't notice unless I tell them directly. Thn again, I'm not wearing pants..." She shrugged, and looked up at the strange being. He seemed familiar. Very familiar.
Well there's a few subtle differences that become more apparent when viewed-sorry getting off track, it's been awhile since I talked to somebody, my name...*Surge pauses for a moment as he decompressed a few disused memory files before finally announcing* My name is Surge!

"Surge, huh? Well, my name is Coppergaze. Owurgedt Coppergaze, though my friends usually call me Wurg." She nodded.
"It's, uh, good talking with people often, yes. You don't seem to be organic, though..."

(11-08-2015, 12:05 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 12:02 AM)Surge Wrote: Well there's a few subtle differences that become more apparent when viewed-sorry getting off track, it's been awhile since I talked to somebody, my name...*Surge pauses for a moment as he decompressed a few disused memory files before finally announcing* My name is Surge!

"Surge, huh? Well, my name is Coppergaze. Owurgedt Coppergaze, though my friends usually call me Wurg." She nodded.
"It's, uh, good talking with people often, yes. You don't seem to be organic, though..."
I...well...No I suppose I'm not anymore, that name is a bit of a mouthful though, do most people here have names like that?

(11-08-2015, 12:07 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 12:05 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Surge, huh? Well, my name is Coppergaze. Owurgedt Coppergaze, though my friends usually call me Wurg." She nodded.
I...well...No I suppose I'm not anymore, that name is a bit of a mouthful though, do most people here have names like that?

"No, Ijust have an...odd name. That's why I usually go by Copper or Wurg. And...you were organic, I assume? What happened?"

Surge, huh? That's a name from the dream...

(11-08-2015, 12:19 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 12:07 AM)Surge Wrote: I...well...No I suppose I'm not anymore, that name is a bit of a mouthful though, do most people here have names like that?

"No, Ijust have an...odd name. That's why I usually go by Copper or Wurg. And...you were organic, I assume? What happened?"

Well I suppose you could say I had a bit of a "falling out" with a previous employer, it's a somewhat long story but I think all the memories are still intact. *Surge finds himself shifting and glancing at his surroundings somewhat nervously*

(11-08-2015, 12:22 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 12:19 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "No, Ijust have an...odd name. That's why I usually go by Copper or Wurg. And...you were organic, I assume? What happened?"

Well I suppose you could say I had a bit of a "falling out" with a previous employer, it's a somewhat long story but I think all the memories are still intact. *Surge finds himself shifting and glancing at his surroundings somewhat nervously*

"...Ah. Would you, uh, prefer talking somewhere else? I just...I don't know, you seem familiar to me. Did you, uh...have any dreams or anything?"

(11-08-2015, 12:24 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 12:22 AM)Surge Wrote: Well I suppose you could say I had a bit of a "falling out" with a previous employer, it's a somewhat long story but I think all the memories are still intact. *Surge finds himself shifting and glancing at his surroundings somewhat nervously*

"...Ah. Would you, uh, prefer talking somewhere else? I just...I don't know, you seem familiar to me. Did you, uh...have any dreams or anything?"

I don't know should I be concerned for my privacy? I mean I suppose it IS a public place...also I...well...I'm not really capable of dreaming anymore.