Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-01-2015

He would reach the outskirts of the settlement before looking around

"Not seeing freaks yet. Least I don't have to squeeze the trigger yet.."

He'd cough, and then begin to look around.. but more seriously this time

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Flarezerker - 11-01-2015

Looks like they're pretty deep in conversation... I'll look around for that settlement that my journal mentioned.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-01-2015

//just in case you missed my post was the last in the second page umbra just making sure since last post can get skipped by accident.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-01-2015

"Thank you sir, have a great day!" Tim says as he walks out of his supervisor's office. He had received a couple of weeks of vacation days, and 150,000 credits for his monthly salary. He knew exactly how he was spending his vacation days too. He pulled out his comm-unit, and dialed the code for the transport shuttle bay. "When's the next shuttle to the surface?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-01-2015

(11-01-2015, 11:11 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: settlement? sorry i just woke up in front of a store for sale today *quick whisper* of which i am now the owner of *not a whisper* with no memory of how or why i'm here you're gonna need to get in depth

"Oh, you're an amnesiac... Well, right now you're on Nexus 17. It was a great place until some accident turned it into a barren wasteland and everyone had to move up into a space station called the U.C.P.S Eden." Umbra shudders. "Hated those things... So cramped... Anyway, we had to live in space until some friends from another dimension gave us some terraformers so we could return to normal life. A bunch of people prefer to stay up there, though..."

(11-01-2015, 11:18 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Looks like they're pretty deep in conversation... I'll look around for that settlement that my journal mentioned.

Umbra notices Garland/Tueor looking at him and Austin from afar.
Wait, he looks familiar, too...
"Uh... If you wanted to talk to us, feel free to come over here!"

(11-01-2015, 11:24 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:11 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: settlement? sorry i just woke up in front of a store for sale today *quick whisper* of which i am now the owner of *not a whisper* with no memory of how or why i'm here you're gonna need to get in depth

"Oh, you're an amnesiac... Well, right now you're on Nexus 17. It was a great place until some accident turned it into a barren wasteland and everyone had to move up into a space station called the U.C.P.S Eden." Umbra shudders. "Hated those things... So cramped... Anyway, we had to live in space until some friends from another dimension gave us some terraformers so we could return to normal life. A bunch of people prefer to stay up there, though..."

(11-01-2015, 11:18 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Looks like they're pretty deep in conversation... I'll look around for that settlement that my journal mentioned.

Oh, thank you. I was just looking for some information about the area, if you wouldn't mind?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-01-2015

He'd notice the few in a bit in front of where he was headed.

"Ah fuck."

He'd try to hide himself.

(11-01-2015, 11:24 PM)Umbra Wrote:

oh but why it's so nice down here, i love these wooden houses and shops, the general decor and feeling is much nicer than a metallic space station, but thanks for the catch up, also if you need a gun mod you'll find the basement of my store to be useful, sorry more self advertising.

i hmmm, i think I've seen him before?

(11-01-2015, 11:27 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:24 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh, you're an amnesiac... Well, right now you're on Nexus 17. It was a great place until some accident turned it into a barren wasteland and everyone had to move up into a space station called the U.C.P.S Eden." Umbra shudders. "Hated those things... So cramped... Anyway, we had to live in space until some friends from another dimension gave us some terraformers so we could return to normal life. A bunch of people prefer to stay up there, though..."

Oh, thank you. I was just looking for some information about the area, if you wouldn't mind?

i'm opening a grocery store please buy stuff from it.

(11-01-2015, 11:27 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Oh, thank you. I was just looking for some information about the area, if you wouldn't mind?

"Oh, yeah... Nexus 17, one of the first colonies that I can't remember the name of for some reason."

(11-01-2015, 11:29 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: oh but why it's so nice down here, i love these wooden houses and shops, the general decor and feeling is much nicer than a metallic space station, but thanks for the catch up, also if you need a gun mod you'll find the basement of my store to be useful, sorry more self advertising.

"I, uh... Don't use guns, actually. Thanks for the offer, though."

(11-01-2015, 11:29 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:24 PM)Umbra Wrote: Snip
i'm opening a grocery store please buy stuff from it.

I would, but I've no money. Sorry. I'll keep it in mind, though.

(11-01-2015, 11:33 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:29 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: i'm opening a grocery store please buy stuff from it.

I would, but I've no money. Sorry. I'll keep it in mind, though.

it's not open yet will be tommorow or the day after.
(11-01-2015, 11:32 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:27 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Oh, thank you. I was just looking for some information about the area, if you wouldn't mind?

"Oh, yeah... Nexus 17, one of the first colonies that I can't remember the name of for some reason."
well at least you can remember something about this place, all i can remember is , phoenix, ice dragon, flareon, avali, charizard, and bat. this sword and pistol on my back you among others, how to mod guns, and how to judge whether a mod is good or not.

(11-01-2015, 11:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well at least you can remember something about this place, all i can remember is , phoenix, ice dragon, flareon, avali, charizard, and bat. this sword and pistol on my back you among others,  how to mod guns, and how to judge whether a mod is good or not.

"...Huh. Well, you'll figure it all out eventually... That's more or less what happened to me. I was told that one day I just... appeared. I'm definitely different from everyone else... As far as I can tell, I'm the only one who likes historical things. Hence the odd house design... How they found me was... startling as well. Wasn't in the most friendly-looking state..."

"Also, uh... I don't know a lot about guns, but I don't think your back is the best place to put a pistol..."

(11-01-2015, 11:44 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:37 PM)AustinLB90 Wrote: well at least you can remember something about this place, all i can remember is , phoenix, ice dragon, flareon, avali, charizard, and bat. this sword and pistol on my back you among others,  how to mod guns, and how to judge whether a mod is good or not.

"...Huh. Well, you'll figure it all out eventually... That's more or less what happened to me. I was told that one day I just... appeared. I'm definitely different from everyone else... As far as I can tell, I'm the only one who likes historical things. Hence the odd house design... How they found me was... startling as well. Wasn't in the most friendly-looking state..."

"Also, uh... I don't know a lot about guns, but I don't think your back is the best place to put a pistol..."

Umbra, I believe? He has a point. Keeping a pistol on your back would make it incredibly difficult to draw, and also to replace. Better to keep it on your hip, or similar location for easy access.

(11-01-2015, 11:47 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Umbra, I believe? He has a point. Keeping a pistol on your back would make it incredibly difficult to draw, and also to replace. Better to keep it on your hip, or similar location for easy access.

"Yeah, I'm Umbra... Isn't your name, uh... Tueor? Sorry if it's a bit odd that I know that, but I had this really strange dream, and... You were in it."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Timtimthe2nd - 11-01-2015

Tim walks back into his room, grabbing a drink from his fridge, realizing that it is some sort of synthesized protein supplement. Another glance in the fridge reveals that that's the only type of drink he owned. "Well, it's can't be that bad. I hope." He takes a swig, and grimaces. It was that bad. He put the drink down, glancing at his shuttle ticket he had purchased. It left in about seven hours, which gave him enough time for a quick nap.

(11-01-2015, 11:44 PM)Umbra Wrote:

i woke up laying in the dirt today, and i like historical stuff mainly stuff form what my head says is medieval? i dunno what that means, but i also have this weird idea it says concentrate on 1 of the 6 races i named but i don't wanna try it,
i know but my head says it was a last minuet thing. anyways maybe i should be heading home, which is the second floor of my new shop.

(11-01-2015, 11:47 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:44 PM)Umbra Wrote: "...Huh. Well, you'll figure it all out eventually... That's more or less what happened to me. I was told that one day I just... appeared. I'm definitely different from everyone else... As far as I can tell, I'm the only one who likes historical things. Hence the odd house design... How they found me was... startling as well. Wasn't in the most friendly-looking state..."

Umbra, I believe? He has a point. Keeping a pistol on your back would make it incredibly difficult to draw, and also to replace. Better to keep it on your hip, or similar location for easy access.

i know that but it was a last minuet thing i think.

(11-01-2015, 11:48 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:47 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Umbra, I believe? He has a point. Keeping a pistol on your back would make it incredibly difficult to draw, and also to replace. Better to keep it on your hip, or similar location for easy access.

"Yeah, I'm Umbra... Isn't your name, uh... Tueor? Sorry if it's a bit odd that I know that, but I had this really strange dream, and... You were in it."

Tueor? I'm... not sure. It sounds familiar, but my name is Garland. Do you have me mixed up with somebody else?

(11-01-2015, 11:52 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Tueor? I'm... not sure. It sounds familiar, but my name is Garland. Do you have me mixed up with somebody else?

"Oh. Probably, then... You just looked familiar. It's nice to meet you, though."

(11-01-2015, 11:56 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:52 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: Tueor? I'm... not sure. It sounds familiar, but my name is Garland. Do you have me mixed up with somebody else?

"Oh. Probably, then... You just looked familiar. It's nice to meet you, though."

You, too. One last thing, though. Do you know where the nearest town would be?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-02-2015

He would holster his pistol and walk up to the few.

"So, spose we're the only four alive? No? Well uh.. Hi..?"

He places his hand over his.. holster-pocket, readying himself for.. maybe an attack of some sort?