Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 01:56 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 01:55 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, you should...ugh, really hope it dissipates soon..."
The station's ventilation should speed that up.

"Thankfully. Ugh...sometimes I wish I didn't have such a good sense of smell. Makes a lot of things really unpleasant...useful for scouting, though, I can only assume."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 01:56 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 01:55 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Yeah, you should...ugh, really hope it dissipates soon..."
The station's ventilation should speed that up.

(11-08-2015, 02:00 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 01:56 AM)Surge Wrote: The station's ventilation should speed that up.

"Thankfully. Ugh...sometimes I wish I didn't have such a good sense of smell. Makes a lot of things really unpleasant...useful for scouting, though, I can only assume."
*the smell of rot only intensifies as time goes on*

(11-08-2015, 02:06 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 01:56 AM)Surge Wrote: The station's ventilation should speed that up.

(11-08-2015, 02:00 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: "Thankfully. Ugh...sometimes I wish I didn't have such a good sense of smell. Makes a lot of things really unpleasant...useful for scouting, though, I can only assume."
*the smell of rot only intensifies as time goes on*

((That's not how ventilation and filtering works.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 01:52 AM)Marxon Wrote: Yeah hi, that would probably be mine, last surviving crew member, or cargo item.

I can probably pay for the repairs easily with the ammo and gear stored.

"Okay, what about the thousands of corpses stinking up the station? You gonna take care of those?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-08-2015

*Austin arrives at the station and immediately taking in the smell.... he almost barfs*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 02:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 02:06 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the smell of rot only intensifies as time goes on*

(Well if the whole station can smell we're already ignoring literally every law on how air moves and carries smells and how it can be influenced.)

*Austin begins to explore the station, while holding his nose*

(11-08-2015, 02:41 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 02:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((That's not how ventilation and filtering works.))
(Well if the whole station can smell we're already ignoring literally every law on how air moves and carries smells and how it can be influenced.)

((Not the entire station smells it, either. Just that section. Jakkai have a really strong sense of smell as well, so she would smell it before a lot of other people smelled it. It still probably would be fairly faint by the time it got to them, though.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 02:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 02:06 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the smell of rot only intensifies as time goes on*

//more doors opened, exposing 3 times as many corpses.

// This was a ship full of highly trained soldiers, something killed all of them, that should worry some people.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 03:22 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 02:14 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((That's not how ventilation and filtering works.))
//more doors opened, exposing 3 times as many corpses.

// This was a ship full of highly trained soldiers, something killed all of them, that should worry some people.
(Still not how it works. None of us can be worried because that would be metagaming)

"Seriously, couldja just seal the outer doors of that floating mortuary?"

hmmmmmmmmm i wonder where i can go here eh i have to sleep anyways so tommarow!
*Ausitn heads home to sleep*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-08-2015

(11-07-2015, 11:24 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii's face feels like it's on fire after Ralako's remark. She shifts a bit before gently pushing at his chest.

"I want to do this again. Without that damn armor. Come on!"

With that the avali started to run towards the hangar, only occasionally looking back at Ralako.

Ralako takes a moment to catch his breath again before darting after Rhayii. He is astonished by how fast she is, but also very impressed.

And so the two raptors made their way to the hangar where their ships were parked. Thankfully, due to the station's advanced ventilation and air supply systems, they would be spared the stench of the dead.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 03:35 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Seriously, couldja just seal the outer doors of that floating mortuary?"

((I'm tempted to join in here, since I imagine some staff of the station would have been called during this and one of my characters is... well, sort of staff.
Edit: Oh, wait, that post was like an hour ago. Whoops.))

//Hey, guys! Wingdings work! Totally gonna use this...

(11-08-2015, 04:28 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((I'm tempted to join in here, since I imagine some staff of the station would have been called during this and one of my characters is... well, sort of staff.

// Go ahead, knock yourself out.
// What kind of staff, might I ask?

//i can do what i want gonzo, if you think i didn't develop well then you can go and fudge yourself, i do what i want this isn't your character it's mine
//plus i was just showing Austin has an old ability it doesn't need to be seen by all yet, and i like that ability so if you think it's bad go fudge yourself in a ditch this is my fudging character.

//and if you're gonna give criticism at least explain it, don't say your doing it wrong not tell the person how and call him a terrible person for it.
//also if you're confused look at my rep, it's a downvote he made.

//yes i may be overreacting but who cares it's my char and if he isn't gonna give constructive criticism he might as well not give any sort of criticism at all.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 04:29 AM)Umbra Wrote: //Hey, guys! Wingdings work! Totally gonna use this...

(11-08-2015, 04:28 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((I'm tempted to join in here, since I imagine some staff of the station would have been called during this and one of my characters is... well, sort of staff.

// Go ahead, knock yourself out.
// What kind of staff, might I ask?

((Sorry to burst your bubble but they do not in fact work.
He's a freelance engineer currently employed by the station.))

(11-08-2015, 04:52 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: //i can do what i want gonzo, if you think i didn't develop well then you can go and fudge yourself, i do what i want this isn't your character it's mine
//plus i was just showing Austin has an old ability it doesn't need to be seen by all yet, and i like that ability so if you think it's bad go fudge yourself in a ditch this is my fudging character.

//and if you're gonna give criticism at least explain it, don't say your doing it wrong not tell the person how and call him a terrible person for it.
//also if you're confused look at my rep, it's a downvote he made.

//yes i may be overreacting but who cares it's my char and if he isn't gonna give constructive criticism he might as well not give any sort of criticism at all.

((take it to pm.))

(11-08-2015, 05:08 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Sorry to burst your bubble but they do not in fact work.
He's a freelance engineer currently employed by the station.))

// Oh, that guy.
// Looking forward to meeting him, then going "Oh, my god, you're [insName]?... Never heard of you."
// Except not really because that'd be kind of out of character.
// If it were Apathy, maybe, but he unfortunately doesn't exist now...

Umbra heads back inside as the night gets even darker.
Nothing interesting today... He sighs. Well, at least there wasn't attempted robbery like the other day.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-08-2015

(11-07-2015, 11:37 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 11:22 PM)Corosar Wrote: "Nah its not too terrible.... i have been keeping myself healthy... but what i was gonna ask is if there was a nearby avali clinic... i need to get my neural jack repaired."

She smiled awkwardly as she took a seat and sighed ready to wait her turn.

//last post for a bit i need some sleep.

//got it.
I'm not shure but, I think there is one on Eden.
*the clerk calls for the next person, nervously eyeing the dart gun at coronie*

"Hmmm i will have to head up there after i get myself set up here."

She perked her ears up looking to the clerk and slowly approaching the counter. her ears swiveling about couriously.

"a...ahh hey there. I need to do a credit exchange. How much can i get from these gold bars."

She carefully pulled out the 10 kg bars of pure gold onto the counter. She looked up to the clerk looking unnervous. There was nothing about her that suggested it was stolen at all. and thankfully they weren't stolen either. The bars held human like characters on it to show purity details and weight. As well as strange (and almost Draconic) runes that were engraved onto it. Maybe a language from some unknown culture.