Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 04:08 AM)Comito Wrote: Ralako takes a moment to catch his breath again before darting after Rhayii. He is astonished by how fast she is, but also very impressed.

And so the two raptors made their way to the hangar where their ships were parked. Thankfully, due to the station's advanced ventilation and air supply systems, they would be spared the stench of the dead.

The pair reaches the hangar shortly after, running up to her ship. The loading ramp lowers to an unspoken command.

She runs into the ship, only then slowing down as she throws her helmet onto a crate, quickly taking the individual pieces of the full-body armor off, each one coming off with the hiss of decompression.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-08-2015

"Are you sure this'll work?"
"Positive."
"Scraping a docked ship, illegally mind you, on a civilian station?"
"It's only illegal if you get caught, the crew are dead, and if we can kill anyone who hasn't been turned away by the smell we'll take 'em in for ransom."
"You realise that I'm a military grade combat AI... I'm telling you this isn't a smart plan."
"And I'm the second most successful bounty hunter in Canuri history."
An unmarked cargo ship approaches the station, disabling most surveillance as it goes, any scans however would show no organic lifeforms on board, actually they wouldn't even show the ship.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 07:36 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 11:37 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: //got it.
I'm not shure but, I think there is one on Eden.
*the clerk calls for the next person, nervously eyeing the dart gun at coronie*

"Hmmm i will have to head up there after i get myself set up here."

She perked her ears up looking to the clerk and slowly approaching the counter. her ears swiveling about couriously.

"a...ahh hey there. I need to do a credit exchange. How much can i get from these gold bars."

She carefully pulled out the 10 kg bars of pure gold onto the counter. She looked up to the clerk looking unnervous. There was nothing about her that suggested it was stolen at all. and thankfully they weren't stolen either. The bars held human like characters on it to show purity details and weight. As well as strange (and almost Draconic) runes that were engraved onto it. Maybe a language from some unknown culture.
*the clerk appears to be a elderly man, and he runs a electronic touchstone over the ingots*.
100% purity, and ten kilograms of it.
It would get you 350250.2 credits at the moment.
The price might drop. The gold market isnt as predictable as it use to be

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 11:26 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 07:36 AM)Corosar Wrote: "Hmmm i will have to head up there after i get myself set up here."

She perked her ears up looking to the clerk and slowly approaching the counter. her ears swiveling about couriously.

"a...ahh hey there. I need to do a credit exchange. How much can i get from these gold bars."

She carefully pulled out the 10 kg bars of pure gold onto the counter. She looked up to the clerk looking unnervous. There was nothing about her that suggested it was stolen at all. and thankfully they weren't stolen either. The bars held human like characters on it to show purity details and weight. As well as strange (and almost Draconic) runes that were engraved onto it. Maybe a language from some unknown culture.
*the clerk appears to be a elderly man, and he runs a electronic touchstone over the ingots*.

She nodded and smiled as she looked to the clerk. She was more than happy with that credit amount.

"ahh that will do... yea i expected the gold market to be... unstable to say the least. I would not mind exchanging them for credits. If that is not too much of a problem sir!"

She did her best to remain as polite as she could. She didn't know if he didn't like avali or not but she wanted to remain in good terms with people here. She also showed alot of patience for the clerk knowing that it could take some time.

"is that possible here to get it exchanged? I do need the credits to settle down in the town."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-08-2015

A something containing some very illegal goods would probably be visible through most windows, as would an 5'7 man struggling to remove an EVA helmet in front of the group aboard the ghost ship.

(11-08-2015, 12:35 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 11:26 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the clerk appears to be a elderly man, and he runs a electronic touchstone over the ingots*.

She nodded and smiled as she looked to the clerk. She was more than happy with that credit amount.

"ahh that will do... yea i expected the gold market to be... unstable to say the least. I would not mind exchanging them for credits. If that is not too much of a problem sir!"

She did her best to remain as polite as she could. She didn't know if he didn't like avali or not but she wanted to remain in good terms with people here. She also showed alot of patience for the clerk knowing that it could take some time.

"is that possible here to get it exchanged? I do need the credits to settle down in the town."

It wouldn't be a problem at all.
Do you want a new chit for the credits or do you want it to be transferred to a pre existing one?
*he grabs the ingots and puts them into a safe under the desk* 

(11-08-2015, 02:13 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 12:35 PM)Corosar Wrote: She nodded and smiled as she looked to the clerk. She was more than happy with that credit amount.

It wouldn't be a problem at all.
Do you want a new chit for the credits or do you want it to be transferred to a pre existing one?

She sighed forgetting that credits were stored on chits but she nodded lightly and quickly to response.

"Yea i need a new chit. I don't have any chits on me at all to use."

She sighed lightly drooping her ears a bit.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-08-2015

*meanwhile a good deal of loud crashing and banging occurs inside the ship, coming to a halt at the airlock, 4 guard mechs, taking aim at anything approaching the airlock. Meanwhile something is performing repairs, as clean filtered air is now being pumped out*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 08:22 AM)Rune Wrote: The pair reaches the hangar shortly after, running up to her ship. The loading ramp lowers to an unspoken command.

She runs into the ship, only then slowing down as she throws her helmet onto a crate, quickly taking the individual pieces of the full-body armor off, each one coming off with the hiss of decompression.

Ralako stays outside her ship while she goes to change, and while he waits, he takes his cloak off, folds it a few times, and clips it around his waist and over his tail like a belt.

This just leaves his scarf and undershirt on his upper body, and he feels much more comfortable.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-08-2015

*Austin goes and opens his shop for the day, he's gonna go explore the station later to get familiar with his home*

(11-08-2015, 04:29 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako stays outside her ship while she goes to change, and while he waits, he takes his cloak off, folds it a few times, and clips it around his waist and over his tail like a belt.

This just leaves his scarf and undershirt on his upper body, and he feels much more comfortable.

Rhayii comes out less than two minutes later. She wears a neat, black and red uniform with the same white wings on it. A small tag on her chest does indeed identify her as "R. Alenko" and further gives away that she is a Second Lieutenant.

She smiles and quickly walks over to Ralako with a broad smile on her face. "Here I am again !"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 01:30 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: A something containing some very illegal goods would probably be visible through most windows, as would an 5'7 man struggling to remove an EVA helmet in front of the group aboard the ghost ship.

One of the two guards notices the man and starts radioing something.

(11-08-2015, 03:18 PM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile a good deal of loud crashing and banging occurs inside the ship, coming to a halt at the airlock, 4 guard mechs, taking aim at anything approaching the airlock. Meanwhile something is performing repairs, as clean filtered air is now being pumped out*

On seeing the automatons, the guard stops radioing.
"All right, that works. Just don't cause trouble, y'hear?"
The pair walks off, and the unnamed Avali seems to have disappeared.

-Meanwhile, on the surface...-

Umbra heads out as he normally does, but this time he doesn't bother stopping at the railing and decides to walk around town.

(11-08-2015, 04:58 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii comes out less than two minutes later. She wears a neat, black and red uniform with the same white wings on it. A small tag on her chest does indeed identify her as "R. Alenko" and further gives away that she is a Second Lieutenant.

She smiles and quickly walks over to Ralako with a broad smile on her face. "Here I am again !"

Ralako raises his ears and smiles when she comes back out. "Hey, welcome back! Figured I'd readjust my attire too."

"You uh... You look very nice." His tone is sincere, but also carries a bit of nervousness. "So, shall we continue that hug now?"

(11-08-2015, 02:18 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 02:13 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: It wouldn't be a problem at all.

She sighed forgetting that credits were stored on chits but she nodded lightly and quickly to response.

"Yea i need a new chit. I don't have any chits on me at all to use."

She sighed lightly drooping her ears a bit.
Ok then, fill out the paperwork
*he hands you a aerogel tablet that has a few lines for a name, phone number, and a signature*
once your done with that, I'll give you the chit with your currency.
*the elderly human reaches under the counter and puts a chit on the countertop*

She nodded smiling happily. Of all the systems remaining active on her neural interface. She was happy that the telecommunications system was still functional. She quickly began to write down her number and her signature writing down her name as Coronei Karkarn. The last name didn't seem avali like at all. She hoped it would not be an issue at all as she nodded.

"there we are.. that should do it!"

She passed the paperwork back over to the clerk after she finished the info placed on it.

(11-08-2015, 05:45 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako raises his ears and smiles when she comes back out. "Hey, welcome back! Figured I'd readjust my attire too."

"You uh... You look very nice." His tone is sincere, but also carries a bit of nervousness. "So, shall we continue that hug now?"

Rhayii practically jumps into his embrace, actually quite lithe now without her armor.

She wraps her wings tightly around Ralako and put her head against his shoulder with a happy sigh.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-08-2015

"Intrusion detected!"

*one of the 4 bipedal mechs leaves it's post to scan the ship, igniting a pilot light for a magnesium flamethrower and spinning up a rotary autocannon over its shoulder as it patrols the halls.

It also keeps repeating a phrase*

"Intruders, drop any weapons and present yourselves in a prone position, you will not be harmed if you maintain compliance"

(11-08-2015, 06:01 PM)Corosar Wrote: She nodded smiling happily. Of all the systems remaining active on her neural interface. She was happy that the telecommunications system was still functional. She quickly began to write down her number and her signature writing down her name as Coronei Karkarn. The last name didn't seem avali like at all. She hoped it would not be an issue at all as she nodded.

"there we are.. that should do it!"

She passed the paperwork back over to the clerk after she finished the info placed on it.

*the clerk looks over the paperwork and then slides the chit over it, activating it and storing the funds*
Don't spend it all in one place.
*he hands the chit to coronei*
Have a nice day.

(11-08-2015, 06:11 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii practically jumps into his embrace, actually quite lithe now without her armor.

She wraps her wings tightly around Ralako and put her head against his shoulder with a happy sigh.

He quickly hugs her back and rests his own head on her shoulder. He fluffs up from the sheer joy of the hug.

It's quite a scene for sure, drawing the stares of a few hangar workers and even a passing forklift bot.

Suddenly, his visor beeps. "Wait, what..."

(11-08-2015, 06:46 PM)Comito Wrote: He quickly hugs her back and rests his own head on her shoulder. He fluffs up from the sheer joy of the hug.

It's quite a scene for sure, drawing the stares of a few hangar workers and even a passing forklift bot.

Suddenly, his visor beeps. "Wait, what..."

Rhayii scrunches her face as chaos breaks loose in her head, her AEGIS suddenly bombarding her wth fragments of data. Why couldn't she have joy just once ??

Anomaly detected.... analizing...

She looks at Ralako, deciding to ignore it. "This is so much better~ .... oh, and may I call you 'Ral' ?"