Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 06:40 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 06:01 PM)Corosar Wrote: She nodded smiling happily. Of all the systems remaining active on her neural interface. She was happy that the telecommunications system was still functional. She quickly began to write down her number and her signature writing down her name as Coronei Karkarn. The last name didn't seem avali like at all. She hoped it would not be an issue at all as she nodded.

"there we are.. that should do it!"

She passed the paperwork back over to the clerk after she finished the info placed on it.

*the clerk looks over the paperwork and then slides the chit over it, activating it and storing the funds*
Don't spend it all in one place.
*he hands the chit to coronei*
Have a nice day.

She smiled and nodded thanking the clerk.

"thank you for helping me out sir. I will make sure not to spend it all so quickly hehe!"

She carefully took the chit and stored it away in a safe spot in her harness smiling as she headed back to Rythian and smiled.

"okay all the business i have here is over and done with thanks for showing me here!*

She purred lightly and closed her eyes. She decided it be a good time to go and check out that grocery store.

"so where is this grocer you mentioned?"

//nappy time for me

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 06:58 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii scrunches her face as chaos breaks loose in her head, her AEGIS suddenly bombarding her wth fragments of data. Why couldn't she have joy just once ??

Anomaly detected.... analizing...

She looks at Ralako, deciding to ignore it. "This is so much better~ .... oh, and may I call you 'Ral' ?"

Ralako's visor is showing a similar anomaly picked up by his scout drone, but he also opts to ignore it, reaching up to turn it off.

Hearing her chosen nickname, he smiles and nods. "That's perfectly fine with me! My pack usually shortens my name to that too!"

"As for you, I think your name is fine just how it is!" He continues to hug her warmly, enjoying the sheer feeling of the embrace they share.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 07:44 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako's visor is showing a similar anomaly picked up by his scout drone, but he also opts to ignore it, reaching up to turn it off.

Hearing her chosen nickname, he smiles and nods. "That's perfectly fine with me! My pack usually shortens my name to that too!"

"As for you, I think your name is fine just how it is!" He continues to hug her warmly, enjoying the sheer feeling of the embrace they share.

Rhayii looks at Ral from the side. After a few seconds she gathers her courage and leans over to give him a quick peck on the cheek, beaming at him in the embrace.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 06:18 PM)Marxon Wrote: "Intrusion detected!"

*one of the 4 bipedal mechs leaves it's post to scan the ship, igniting a pilot light for a magnesium flamethrower and spinning up a rotary autocannon over its shoulder as it patrols the halls.

It also keeps repeating a phrase*

"Intruders, drop any weapons and present yourselves in a prone position, you will not be harmed if you maintain compliance"

As would be expected, civilians start running from the seemingly hostile drones.
A nearby guard on duty sighs and sends a message to the headquarters on the station.
"We've got potential hostiles in the docking area. The Anomaly isn't occupied, is he?"

Back on the surface, Umbra gets a message and checks his phone.
[ALERT: PRESENCE REQUESTED IN EDEN DOCKING HALLS]
"Great..."
He starts heading for the spaceport.

(11-08-2015, 07:54 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii looks at Ral from the side. After a few seconds she gathers her courage and leans over to give him a quick peck on the cheek, beaming at him in the embrace.

Ralako freezes when Rhayii delivers that peck, his eyes widening and his ears and tail standing straight up. He starts blushing like mad and almost goes limp in her arms, but maintains his balance.

He is almost tempted to return the peck, and he nearly does so, but then a thought comes to mind. "Oh my... This is... Mmm. What of your mate? I don't want you to be in trouble..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 08:42 PM)Comito Wrote: Ralako freezes when Rhayii delivers that peck, his eyes widening and his ears and tail standing straight up. He starts blushing like mad and almost goes limp in her arms, but maintains his balance.

He is almost tempted to return the peck, and he nearly does so, but then a thought comes to mind. "Oh my... This is... Mmm. What of your mate? I don't want you to be in trouble..."

Rhayii lets out a happy squeal and hugs the other Avali tighter.

"You are so caring and mindfull ! But Neeru , that's my love's name, is okay with these things. My soul is his and he knows that! And he is also really open! I walked into him with other females before too. It's no issue for us!"

Umbra finally makes it to the station and heads for the hall where Marx's ship is docked.
"Let's see what I have to deal with this time..."

(11-08-2015, 08:55 PM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii lets out a happy squeal and hugs the other Avali tighter.

"You are so caring and mindfull ! But Neeru , that's my love's name, is okay with these things. My soul is his and he knows that! And he is also really open! I walked into him with other females before too. It's no issue for us!"
He tilts his head slightly as she explains, before replying, "Oh, alright... That's good to know, I guess! Guess there's no harm in doing it if that's the case!"

And so he proceeds to give Rhayii a soft peck on her own soft cheek. He can't help but prolong it slightly, and let out a sound similar to purring.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 08:01 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 06:18 PM)Marxon Wrote: "Intrusion detected!"

*one of the 4 bipedal mechs leaves it's post to scan the ship, igniting a pilot light for a magnesium flamethrower and spinning up a rotary autocannon over its shoulder as it patrols the halls.

It also keeps repeating a phrase*

"Intruders, drop any weapons and present yourselves in a prone position, you will not be harmed if you maintain compliance"

As would be expected, civilians start running from the seemingly hostile drones.
A nearby guard on duty sighs and sends a message to the headquarters on the station.
"We've got potential hostiles in the docking area. The Anomaly isn't occupied, is he?"

Back on the surface, Umbra gets a message and checks his phone.
[ALERT: PRESENCE REQUESTED IN EDEN DOCKING HALLS]
"Great..."
He starts heading for the spaceport.
*the mechs stay onboard the ship, never venturing an inch beyond the airlock. What is odd though is that the hull breaches seem to be shrinking, albeit very slowly*

(11-08-2015, 10:34 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the mechs stay onboard the ship, never venturing an inch beyond the airlock. What is odd though is that the hull breaches seem to be shrinking, albeit very slowly*

// oh whoops, I misread that...
// okay, uh... Forget the civilian thing and I'll just use this as an excuse to get Umbra up there.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 10:45 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 10:34 PM)Marxon Wrote: *the mechs stay onboard the ship, never venturing an inch beyond the airlock. What is odd though is that the hull breaches seem to be shrinking, albeit very slowly*

// oh whoops, I misread that...
// okay, uh... Forget the civilian thing and I'll just use this as an excuse to get Umbra up there.
*corpses have started disappearing as well, along with the blood*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 07:15 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 06:40 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *the clerk looks over the paperwork and then slides the chit over it, activating it and storing the funds*
Don't spend it all in one place.
*he hands the chit to coronei*
Have a nice day.

She smiled and nodded thanking the clerk.

"thank you for helping me out sir. I will make sure not to spend it all so quickly hehe!"

She carefully took the chit and stored it away in a safe spot in her harness smiling as she headed back to Rythian and smiled.

"okay all the business i have here is over and done with thanks for showing me here!*

She purred lightly and closed her eyes. She decided it be a good time to go and check out that grocery store.

//nappy time for me
*he perks his head up, and looks at coronie*
Not too far from here, it might not be opend at this time
*he gets out from the chair and heads towards the door*

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

*the armored avali returns to his ship enterance to see the commotion*

What is going on here?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 12:10 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the armored avali returns to his ship enterance to see the commotion*

What is going on here?

"I was hoping you could tell me."
Umbra comes up behind him.
"Got called up by some other guards about some disturbance, or... Something... Involving an Avali in armor. Would that be you?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 12:13 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 12:10 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the armored avali returns to his ship enterance to see the commotion*

What is going on here?

"I was hoping you could tell me."
Umbra comes up behind him.
"Got called up by some other guards about some disturbance, or... Something... Involving an Avali in armor. Would that be you?"
Probably, but I think we have bigger problems...

*a mech with the general shape of an extremely buff avali blocks the doorway, standing at 6 feet tall, 1.5x his own height and as bulky as the bulkiest of body builders*

Huh...

*he and the mech draw guns in unison, the mech's weapon is 4 feet in length, fitted with 3 long high caliber rail accelerator barrels, with a huge ammo belt feeding into a 1.5 foot wide ammo drum on its back*

Holy crud...

*he lowers his weapon slightly and perks up his ears as he curiously*

A Mark 4 Vanguard class military android, I had no idea such a thing still existed...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 12:39 AM)Marxon Wrote: Probably, but I think we have bigger problems...

*a mech with the general shape of an extremely buff avali blocks the doorway, standing at 6 feet tall, 1.5x his own height and as bulky as the bulkiest of body builders*

Huh...

*he and the mech draw guns in unison, the mech's weapon is 4 feet in length, fitted with 3 long high caliber rail accelerator barrels, with a huge ammo belt feeding into a 1.5 foot wide ammo drum on its back*

Holy crud...

A Mark 4 Vanguard class military android, I had no idea such a thing still existed...

"...Uh... Is that a bad thing?..."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 12:52 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 12:39 AM)Marxon Wrote: Probably, but I think we have bigger problems...

Huh...

Holy crud...

"...Uh... Is that a bad thing?..."
Depends on its mood, if it's in full working order it would not only be worth as much as a heavy fighter, but match one in firepower.

*the two approach one another at equal pace*

And it seems to be shadowing me... hmmm.

*slings his gun over his back, the android does the same, then he speaks in an authoritative voice*

Vanguard stand down.

*the mech sidesteps and stands to the side, back to the wall, glaring at Umbra*

Heheheh, it doesn't really like anyone here but me, probably why this prototype was the last one to have an ai capable of passing the turing test, it got bad when they started questioning orders...

Wait how do I know all this- I have several questioooons-

*he clutches his head and stumbles over as he sets his helmet to retract, revealing the avali beneath matches the armor colors perfectly. He mutters a brief phrase before hitting the floor*

Vanguard defend non letha-

*thud*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-09-2015

(11-08-2015, 11:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 07:15 PM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled and nodded thanking the clerk.

//nappy time for me
*he perks his head up, and looks at coronie*
Not too far from here, it might not be opend at this time
*he gets out from the chair and heads towards the door*

She shruggled lightly as she continued out the door with Rythian smiling lightly and stretching with a light yawn.

"hmm maybe i should try and go get a place to stay at least for the night. Its been a bit of a while since i had a good nights sleep... could do with a bit of beauty sleep."

She giggled lightly and smiled thinking to herself about the plans for tomorrow. She wanted to make sure everything worked out fine and she didn't need to spend more credits then she needed to live here.

"Though if i can i do wish to have more than just a room at the Inn... its more a temporary setup for me."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-09-2015

*closes up shop for the day and goes to bed*

//man i have a cool idea but not something to develop with it bleh.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

// i don't see much point in continuing here, oddly enough it's already stale in my eyes.