Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 03:27 AM)Marxon Wrote: Thief...

*the android points to UnamusedAvali*

"Yes, I saw that. There's other guards on the way. I don't have handcuffs on me..." Umbra faces the unconscious hunter, one hand covered in pale blue energy as he throws a pair of makeshift ice handcuffs onto them.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 03:28 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 03:22 AM)Corosar Wrote: //i am agreeing with the auto-hit statement. I would like to request a bit better wording marxon please? recently i feel the actions seem either overpowered. or nothing seems to effect anything. and sure Amusedavali's Emp may have ended in a failure as planned but would it not throw off the sensors a bit while the system reboots? it just kinda feels a bit overpowered on marxon's side from my point of view. I am not saying to stop RPing just try and avoid actions that force one event out of a situation. That is all i wish to say.
(an EMP will not interfere with sensors not directly hit by it unless those sensors rely on systems that were directly hit.)

//Most sensors on a machine would need to go through a computer in some way. having shielding of such devices are hard as far as i am aware as it adds bulk. Also last i checked wires are able to be effected by Em pulses. I could be wrong but i would assume that is why i have some shielded wiring.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 03:35 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 03:28 AM)Surge Wrote: (an EMP will not interfere with sensors not directly hit by it unless those sensors rely on systems that were directly hit.)

//Most sensors on a machine would need to go through a computer in some way. having shielding of such devices are hard as far as i am aware as it adds bulk. Also last i checked wires are able to be effected by Em pulses. I could be wrong but i would assume that is why i have some shielded wiring.
// the android is extremely bulky, cannot be understated, also 6 feet tall

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 03:42 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 03:35 AM)Corosar Wrote: //Most sensors on a machine would need to go through a computer in some way. having shielding of such devices are hard as far as i am aware as it adds bulk. Also last i checked wires are able to be effected by Em pulses. I could be wrong but i would assume that is why i have some shielded wiring.
// the android is extremely bulky, cannot be understated, also 6 feet tall

//then it be possible to have some sort of shielding though with greater weight also slows down things.

(11-09-2015, 04:12 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 03:42 AM)Marxon Wrote: // the android is extremely bulky, cannot be understated, also 6 feet tall

//then it be possible to have some sort of shielding though with greater weight also slows down things.
// only as fast as an average avali

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-09-2015

Meanwhile...
"This is C.A.I.L, Freighter 4, you just might want to try and help the Cargo."
"You're still active? Delta hasn't killed himself?"
"Do you think I'm damaged enough to stay onboard a ship under the command of Delta?"
"Yea-.... no... no... orders?"
"Boarding crew, small, minimise collateral damage, stun, not kill, definitely take some anti-vehicle weaponry."

A small... escape pod? hurtles out of the void toward the station's hangers.

(11-09-2015, 04:29 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Meanwhile...
"Do you think I'm damaged enough to stay onboard a ship under the command of Delta?"
"Boarding crew, small, minimise collateral damage, stun, not kill, definitely take some anti-vehicle weaponry."
*meanwhile the ship seems to have come up to its own conclusion that it doesn't like the place and suddenly closes the airlock and undocks, leaving marx and one Vanguard behind, it then drifts a few kilometers out and just sits there on high alert, almost as if it knows*
// worth noting that this is a very high level military vessel, it's normally not meant to even be seen by civillians.

(11-09-2015, 04:32 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 04:29 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: Meanwhile...
*meanwhile the ship seems to have come up to its own conclusion that it doesn't like the place and suddenly closes the airlock and undocks, leaving marx and one Vanguard behind, it then drifts a few kilometers out and just sits there on high alert, almost as if it knows*
"Our priority is Delta, not the ship, make sure you avoid or annihilate law enforcement, try not to kill anyone. I, unlike most of your kind, am programmed with morality."
"Roger that." A team of two enter the dock.

(11-09-2015, 04:37 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 04:32 AM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile the ship seems to have come up to its own conclusion that it doesn't like the place and suddenly closes the airlock and undocks, leaving marx and one Vanguard behind, it then drifts a few kilometers out and just sits there on high alert, almost as if it knows*
"Our priority is Delta, not the ship, make sure you avoid or annihilate law enforcement, try not to kill anyone. I, unlike most of your kind, am programmed with morality."
*the armored avali slowly comes to*

Oooooh man, what a headache.

*he quickly resets the helmet and slowly stands up, leaning back against the android*

Why is the ship a few miles out?

(11-09-2015, 04:38 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 04:37 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Our priority is Delta, not the ship, make sure you avoid or annihilate law enforcement, try not to kill anyone. I, unlike most of your kind, am programmed with morality."
*the armored avali slowly comes to*

*he quickly resets the helmet and slowly stands up, leaning back against the android*

"Stop, right there!"The team of two are actually wearing full armour and one is holding some sort of explosive.

(11-09-2015, 04:41 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 04:38 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the armored avali slowly comes to*

"Stop, right there!"The team of two are actually wearing full armour and one is holding some sort of explosive.
You don't want to do anything stupid now do you? I don't think this is the time or the place.

*rubs his forehead*

Ugh, so much happening so fast...

(11-09-2015, 04:32 AM)Marxon Wrote: *meanwhile the ship seems to have come up to its own conclusion that it doesn't like the place and suddenly closes the airlock and undocks, leaving marx and one Vanguard behind, it then drifts a few kilometers out and just sits there on high alert, almost as if it knows*
// worth noting that this is a very high level military vessel, it's normally not meant to even be seen by civillians.

Great, now there's a six-foot killer robot stuck on the station...
Umbra sighs. "Look, uh... Vanguard, or whatever you're called... I'm getting really tired, so I'm going to go get some sleep. You better not cause trouble while I'm away or there will be consequences. Got it? Good." He heads off without another word. It's quite clear that he's tired and cranky.

(11-09-2015, 04:46 AM)Umbra Wrote:

Great, now there's a six-foot killer robot stuck on the station...
Umbra sighs. "Look, uh... Vanguard, or whatever you're called... I'm getting really tired, so I'm going to go get some sleep. You better not cause trouble while I'm away or there will be consequences. Got it? Good." He heads off without another word. It's quite clear that he's tired and cranky.
Understood!

(11-09-2015, 04:41 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Stop, right there!"The team of two are actually wearing full armour and one is holding some sort of explosive.

However, he immediately comes back upon hearing more hostiles. He doesn't hesitate to walk up to the tougher-looking one and point a finger directly in their face.
"Listen here, you little shit. I might not look tough, but I am one of the highest ranked guards for a reason. If I hear even the quitest 'bang' I will laser your sorry ass through the window. Do I make myself clear?"

// you're going to undergo the worst of moments

(11-09-2015, 04:49 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 04:41 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Stop, right there!"The team of two are actually wearing full armour and one is holding some sort of explosive.

However, he immediately comes back upon hearing more hostiles. He doesn't hesitate to walk up to the tougher-looking one and point a finger directly in their face.
"Listen here, you little shit. I might not look tough, but I am one of the highest ranked guards for a reason. If I hear even the quitest 'bang' I will laser your sorry ass through the window. Do I make myself clear?"
Thanks, who or whatever you are, I'm not feeling up for a fight, I just feel like my brain has been invaded.

(11-09-2015, 04:43 AM)Marxon Wrote:
You don't want to do anything stupid now do you? I don't think this is the time or the place.

*rubs his forehead*

"I'm sorry about this."A object looking like a large bullet pops out of one of the merc's rifles and explodes, most electrical systems within only the dock stop, more of a centralised electrical overload, the armour the two are wearing click.

(11-09-2015, 05:01 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 04:43 AM)Marxon Wrote: You don't want to do anything stupid now do you? I don't think this is the time or the place.

*rubs his forehead*

"I'm sorry about this."A object looking like a large bullet pops out of one of the merc's rifles and explodes, most electrical systems within only the dock stop, more of a centralised electrical overload, the armour the two are wearing click.
*the android barely flinches*

Insufficient yield to penetrate em shielding.

*the 500 pound war machine comes over and takes a swing at them*

// what are they again?

(11-09-2015, 05:04 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:01 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "I'm sorry about this."A object looking like a large bullet pops out of one of the merc's rifles and explodes, most electrical systems within only the dock stop, more of a centralised electrical overload, the armour the two are wearing click.
*the android barely flinches*

// what are they again?
//Heavily armoured human Mercenaries.
"Run, run, snatch Delta."The Merc's jump out the way, grab Delta and fire a few harmless EM rounds into Umbra's head

(11-09-2015, 05:10 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:04 AM)Marxon Wrote: *the android barely flinches*

// what are they again?
//Heavily armoured human Mercenaries.
"Run, run, snatch Delta."The Merc's jump out the way, grab Delta and fire a few harmless EM rounds into Umbra's head
// who the hell is delta? I know marx is worth a huge amount of credits to the right people but nobody knows why, yet.

*the android swats away anyone stupid to try to get close*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-09-2015

((Just wanted to point out rule #1. As in, starting off with very heavily-armored people, capable of knocking out all the electronics in a docking area, or having massive war machines is a tad way too much to start with.))