Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 05:12 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:10 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Heavily armoured human Mercenaries.
"Run, run, snatch Delta."The Merc's jump out the way, grab Delta and fire a few harmless EM rounds into Umbra's head
// who the hell is delta? I know marx is worth a huge amount of credits to the right people but nobody knows why, yet.

*the android swats away anyone stupid to try to get close*
//Delta is the original bounty hunter.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 05:01 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "I'm sorry about this."A object looking like a large bullet pops out of one of the merc's rifles and explodes, most electrical systems within only the dock stop, more of a centralised electrical overload, the armour the two are wearing click.

Umbra clears his throat.
"Sorry, seems I need to put in a more simple way so you can understand..."
His body flickers into the white, hole-faced Anomaly that very strongly resembles the Enigmas.
Two ghostlike objects that seem to look like its head-save a very clear division down the middle of each one- appear, dark energy clustering into a sphere in the centers.
"Run."

(11-09-2015, 05:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((Just wanted to point out rule #1. As in, starting off with very heavily-armored people, capable of knocking out all the electronics in a docking area, or having massive war machines is a tad way too much to start with.))
//I know... just saying, Umbra has kinding handwave magic...
//Low grade handwave but still, somewhat handwavey
//The armour is also pretty soft as it goes. A few normal bullets go through it.

(11-09-2015, 05:10 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Run, run, snatch Delta."The Merc's jump out the way, grab Delta and fire a few harmless EM rounds into Umbra's head

They actually hit the being, surprisingly.
"Argh!" It falls to the floor and the cannons disappear.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 05:15 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:13 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((Just wanted to point out rule #1. As in, starting off with very heavily-armored people, capable of knocking out all the electronics in a docking area, or having massive war machines is a tad way too much to start with.))

((...Which isn't capable of blowing out the electronics of a space station's docking area, isn't a 500-pound robot, or heavily-armed mercs. Just because it isn't scientific doesn't mean it's overpowered.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

// agreed, I'm trying to not weaponize everything but I'm just trying to keep up.

// i mean sure theres a freaking tank hunting android but it has a concept of avoiding collateral or gratitudious damage

*the android seems pissed off, as it does a double punch at the two humans, giving very little time to react*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 05:19 AM)Marxon Wrote:
// agreed, I'm trying to not weaponize everything but I'm just trying to keep up.

// i mean sure theres a freaking tank hunting android but it has a concept of avoiding collateral or gratitudious damage

*the android seems pissed off, as it does a double punch at the two humans, giving very little time to react*

((Don't try to keep up, call it out instead so we DON'T end up in a power arms race again!))

(11-09-2015, 05:16 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:10 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Run, run, snatch Delta."The Merc's jump out the way, grab Delta and fire a few harmless EM rounds into Umbra's head

They actually hit the being, surprisingly.
"C.A.I.L This is boarding crew, where the fuck is the Evac?"
"Arriving soon."
"I'm out of EMs."The one with the rifle is sitting on the escape pod, the one with the larger weapon seems to have jammed it.

(11-09-2015, 05:15 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
//The armour is also pretty soft as it goes. A few normal bullets go through it.

// the most he can do is freeze things, form weapons, and fire minorly damaging dark lasers- but the latter uses a lot of energy.
// he's not invincible, either- he can't teleport in combat, he's as vulnerable as normal in physical form, and can be damaged by energy/'enchanted' attacks no matter what.

(11-09-2015, 05:21 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:16 AM)Umbra Wrote: They actually hit the being, surprisingly.
"Arriving soon."
"I'm out of EMs."The one with the rifle is sitting on the escape pod, the one with the larger weapon seems to have jammed it.
*the android delivers a sucker punch to the person using the radio*

//please stop ignoring my posts

// I'm about to give up and just go poof, I'm not enjoying the bullshit one bit

(11-09-2015, 05:21 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:15 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //I know... just saying, Umbra has kinding handwave magic...

// the most he can do is freeze things, form weapons, and fire minorly damaging dark lasers- but the latter uses a lot of energy.
// he's not invincible, either- he can't teleport in combat, he's as vulnerable as normal in physical form, and can be damaged by energy/'enchanted' attacks no matter what.
//As I said, low grade handwavey, takes energy, threat mostly to the user.

(11-09-2015, 05:21 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:16 AM)Umbra Wrote: They actually hit the being, surprisingly.
"Arriving soon."

The Anomaly stands back up and shifts back into Umbra.
"So much for scare tactics... I'm gonna just... Actually get some sleep..."
He heads off into the halls to find a place to rest for the night.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

Enough!

*the android yanks the comparatively scrawny avali and slings it over its shoulder, and just leaves the scene*

(11-09-2015, 05:23 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:21 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "C.A.I.L This is boarding crew, where the fuck is the Evac?"
"Arriving soon."
*the android delivers a sucker punch to the person using the radio*

//please stop ignoring my posts

// I'm about to give up and just go poof, I'm not enjoying the bullshit one bit
He goes flying, hits a wall and his neck bends back abnormally, the other one spins around, swears and throws his now useless rifle at it.
//I'm not ignoring them, I'm trying just to respond to one post at a time, I'm sorry if I'm making you feel left out.

(11-09-2015, 05:23 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:21 AM)Umbra Wrote: // the most he can do is freeze things, form weapons, and fire minorly damaging dark lasers- but the latter uses a lot of energy.
//As I said, low grade handwavey, takes energy, threat mostly to the user.

// yes, but it's still not something you can call people out on when you're trying to find a scapegoat.
// it's also kind of who the character is in a sense. You guys have fun with high-tech gunfights and laser knife fights while I sit at home with my medieval weapons and freezer hands.

(11-09-2015, 05:28 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:23 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //As I said, low grade handwavey, takes energy, threat mostly to the user.

// yes, but it's still not something you can call people out on when you're trying to find a scapegoat.
// it's also kind of who the character is in a sense. You guys have fun with high-tech gunfights and laser knife fights while I sit at home with my medieval weapons and freezer hands.
// laser knife would just be a laser pointer...

(11-09-2015, 05:28 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:23 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //As I said, low grade handwavey, takes energy, threat mostly to the user.

//In all fairness these guys are vulnerable as fuck, canuri don't have laser tech and most of their stuff doesn't really have much ammo, being stolen individually from people.
//Pretty much everything is one use and freezer hands are pretty cool and effective.

(11-09-2015, 05:30 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:28 AM)Umbra Wrote: // yes, but it's still not something you can call people out on when you're trying to find a scapegoat.
//In all fairness these guys are vulnerable as fuck, canuri don't have laser tech and most of their stuff doesn't really have much ammo, being stolen individually from people.
//Pretty much everything is one use and freezer hands are pretty cool and effective.
// meh I'm going to bed

(11-09-2015, 05:32 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:30 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //In all fairness these guys are vulnerable as fuck, canuri don't have laser tech and most of their stuff doesn't really have much ammo, being stolen individually from people.
// meh I'm going to bed
//Night, have a final glomp *Glomps*

(11-09-2015, 05:34 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:32 AM)Marxon Wrote: // meh I'm going to bed
//Night, have a final glomp *Glomps*
// not in the mood...