Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 05:29 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:28 AM)Umbra Wrote: // yes, but it's still not something you can call people out on when you're trying to find a scapegoat.
// it's also kind of who the character is in a sense. You guys have fun with high-tech gunfights and laser knife fights while I sit at home with my medieval weapons and freezer hands.
// laser knife would just be a laser pointer...

// I was kind of imagining a tiny lightsaber, but eh.
// whatever floats your boat, I guess.

(11-09-2015, 05:30 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: // freezer hands are pretty cool and effective.

// yeah, I agr-

Quote:pretty cool

// o' ^'o

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-09-2015

(Try to solve one problem and another comes up...I just can't seem to win. The point of the RP is not to have the most badass character or equipment hell we put in rules against that because that's what I did. I'm trying to let everyone do whatever and not complain but it's getting hard...)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 05:40 AM)Surge Wrote: (Try to solve one problem and another comes up...I just can't seem to win. The point of the RP is not to have the most badass character or equipment hell we put in rules against that because that's what I did. I'm trying to let everyone do whatever and not complain but it's getting hard...)
// hence why I'm just going to quit now.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-09-2015

//Marx's character is just here to help, I should stop as I'm pretty much a terrorist.

(I could yell and get angry at dozens of things I've seen here since we started and no they are not all the same few people and no they are not all things I explicitly want removed or retconned. I will not yell or get angry at any of them though because I don't want to face the torrent of "that's a stupid argument" variations and then the inevitable mod crackdown)

(11-09-2015, 05:46 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Marx's character is just here to help, I should stop as I'm pretty much a terrorist.
GLAD YOU FINALLY NOTICED!

(11-09-2015, 05:51 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:46 AM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //Marx's character is just here to help, I should stop as I'm pretty much a terrorist.
GLAD YOU FINALLY NOTICED!
(OI. CALM THE FUCK DOWN.)

(11-09-2015, 05:52 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:51 AM)Marxon Wrote: GLAD YOU FINALLY NOTICED!
(OI. CALM THE FUCK DOWN.)
*poof*

(11-09-2015, 05:52 AM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:52 AM)Surge Wrote: (OI. CALM THE FUCK DOWN.)
*poof*

(Your problems won't get bored and leave just because you don't want to face them...)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-09-2015

(08-02-1974, 07:03 PM)Comito Wrote: He tilts his head slightly as she explains, before replying, "Oh, alright... That's good to know, I guess! Guess there's no harm in doing it if that's the case!"

And so he proceeds to give Rhayii a soft peck on her own soft cheek. He can't help but prolong it slightly, and let out a sound similar to purring.

Rhayii realizes the peck on her cheek was drawn out and cutely giggles at Ralako.

"You are so sweet ~"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 06:18 AM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii realizes the peck on her cheek was drawn out and cutely giggles at Ralako.

"You are so sweet ~"

Ralako smiles softly and gets a bit fluffy again. "Thanks! I try to be, but sometimes it's difficult..."

He sighs happily and lays his head on her shoulder again. "I'm glad I met you!"

(06-17-1970, 11:35 AM)Comito Wrote: Ralako smiles softly and gets a bit fluffy again. "Thanks! I try to be, but sometimes it's difficult..."

He sighs happily and lays his head on her shoulder again. "I'm glad I met you!"

Rhayii wraps her tighter around his back and lays her head against his with a happy sound.

"I am too. It's... I must be the happiest person on this station right now."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 06:54 AM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii wraps her tighter around his back and lays her head against his with a happy sound.

"I am too.  It's... I must be the happiest person on this station right now."

Ralako rubs his head softly against hers. "I am glad to hear that!" For the longest time he just stands there, embracing Rhayii in his wings and enjoying the feeling of being embraced in hers.

Then he says, "Now that we're more comfortable, shall we find a place to get something to eat? All this hugging has made me hungry! Wait, that makes no sense..."

//Goodnight for now!

(11-09-2015, 07:44 AM)Comito Wrote: Ralako rubs his head softly against hers. "I am glad to hear that!" For the longest time he just stands there, embracing Rhayii in his wings and enjoying the feeling of being embraced in hers.

Then he says, "Now that we're more comfortable, shall we find a place to get something to eat? All this hugging has made me hungry! Wait, that makes no sense..."

//Goodnight for now!

Rhayii smiles and giggles slightly at him, before giving him another peck on the soft cheek.

"I was just about to suggest the same thing. I saw a quite classy-looking one earlier, when I was looking around."

// Good night, Comito!

Meanwhile in the hangar bay...
"C.A.I.L, you motherfucker!"
"I was put in perfect position for a retrieval for a reason, how would you stop a mass-murderer and his crew?"
And alarm starts blaring in the hangar, odd seeing as no one pressed the button.
"I have one purpose in this world and though I've been decommissioned I will not stop clearing the galaxy of your filth."
"Come on, it's a living!"
"It's terrorism, and I will be glad to end this."

(11-09-2015, 05:56 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:52 AM)Marxon Wrote: *poof*

(Your problems won't get bored and leave just because you don't want to face them...)
// like I still care...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 11-09-2015

((JEEZUS H.-E.-DOUBLE-GOLD-PLATED-HOCKEY-STICKS CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON, IT SURE DID TAKE A LONG TIME FOR A BUNCH OF NONSENSE TERRORISTS AND GIANT ROBOTS AND ASSAULTS ON THE STATION OR WHATEVER TO HAPPEN. OH, AND DAYS WITHOUT DRAMA COUNT BACK TO 0. Which is nice, because it means I don't have to invest in a second digit place.
Seriously though, come on. I get this is still "semiserious" but there are (or at least should be) limits as to what happens, at least during the first, I dunno, few weeks or so.
Where the hell is all the security barring Umbra? Huge space station and planet which is a literal crossroads in space and between universes, you'd think they would invest in some actual precautions and safety stuff. I mean, I kind of lost track, but if this is happening on the planet then I suppose it could make sense for stuff like this to slip by on the sparsely populated sections of land, but still.))

(11-09-2015, 09:08 AM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((JEEZUS H.-E.-DOUBLE-GOLD-PLATED-HOCKEY-STICKS CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON, IT SURE DID TAKE A LONG TIME FOR A BUNCH OF NONSENSE TERRORISTS AND GIANT ROBOTS AND ASSAULTS ON THE STATION OR WHATEVER TO HAPPEN. OH, AND DAYS WITHOUT DRAMA COUNT BACK TO 0. Which is nice, because it means I don't have to invest in a second digit place.
Seriously though, come on. I get this is still "semiserious" but there are (or at least should be) limits as to what happens, at least during the first, I dunno, few weeks or so.
Where the hell is all the security barring Umbra? Huge space station and planet which is a literal crossroads in space and between universes, you'd think they would invest in some actual precautions and safety stuff. I mean, I kind of lost track, but if this is happening on the planet then I suppose it could make sense for stuff like this to slip by on the sparsely populated sections of land, but still.))
//Yeah... sorry about that. I kind of got carried away...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 01:44 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 11:20 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he perks his head up, and looks at coronie*
Not too far from here, it might not be opend at this time
*he gets out from the chair and heads towards the door*

She shruggled lightly as she continued out the door with Rythian smiling lightly and stretching with a light yawn.

"hmm maybe i should try and go get a place to stay at least for the night. Its been a bit of a while since i had a good nights sleep... could do with a bit of beauty sleep."

She giggled lightly and smiled thinking to herself about the plans for tomorrow. She wanted to make sure everything worked out fine and she didn't need to spend more credits then she needed to live here.

"Though if i can i do wish to have more than just a room at the Inn... its more a temporary setup for me."
*he nods at the idea of sleep*
I'll lead you to then inn, then I'll work on finding a permanent solution.
*he begins to walk towards a inn in the darkness of the night*

"3016, where are we?"
"Home."
"Stop being cryptic, I salvaged you for a reason."
"We're home, Felix."
"Home was destroyed, collapsed in on itself. We destroyed it."
"This is Home, habitat station, sparsely habitable but still sharing the same readings and population density.
"Despite the fact we're around 3 years worth of fuel from the wreckage, we're an entire galaxy away-"
"Actually, you've been awake for 3 years, counting forced cryogenic measures, you've been sleeping for 70, you've aged around 8 year due to imperfections in the module."
"3016, we fucking obliterated our planet to stop the infection."
"Well it looks like a good place to start over."

//Explanation: Felix Harper is a civilian who survived some form of cataclysmic event, destroying his planet to prevent its spread.
//Felix is unarmed and accompanied by a police AI, he's also generally a generous and charitable person, if a little violent and and a drunk.