Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Corosar - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 11:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 01:44 AM)Corosar Wrote: She shruggled lightly as she continued out the door with Rythian smiling lightly and stretching with a light yawn.

"hmm maybe i should try and go get a place to stay at least for the night. Its been a bit of a while since i had a good nights sleep... could do with a bit of beauty sleep."

She giggled lightly and smiled thinking to herself about the plans for tomorrow. She wanted to make sure everything worked out fine and she didn't need to spend more credits then she needed to live here.

"Though if i can i do wish to have more than just a room at the Inn... its more a temporary setup for me."
*he nods at the idea of sleep*
I'll lead you to then inn, then I'll work on finding a permanent solution.
*he begins to walk towards a inn in the darkness of the night*

She smiled and stretched yawning softly as she drooped her ears a bit. She quickly followed you through the darkness making sure her weapon was ready in case someone decided to try something against them.

"It would be nice to have a nice place to lay my head down that is my own.. i can wait at the inn till such a time that i have my own home.... but i have to say .... thank you so so much!"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-09-2015

//Any comments on my character, too powerful, too dangerous?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 11:40 AM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 11:18 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he nods at the idea of sleep*
I'll lead you to then inn, then I'll work on finding a permanent solution.
*he begins to walk towards a inn in the darkness of the night*

She smiled and stretched yawning softly as she drooped her ears a bit. She quickly followed you through the darkness making sure her weapon was ready in case someone decided to try something against them.

"It would be nice to have a nice place to lay my head down that is my own.. i can wait at the inn till such a time that i have my own home.... but i have to say .... thank you so so much!"
*he stops infront of the the inn*
It's Brennan a pleasure helping you coronei
*he takes a bow*

(11-09-2015, 11:58 AM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 11:40 AM)Corosar Wrote: She smiled and stretched yawning softly as she drooped her ears a bit. She quickly followed you through the darkness making sure her weapon was ready in case someone decided to try something against them.

*he stops infront of the the inn*
*he takes a bow*

She looked up at the building commiting the image of the inn to memory as she smiled and nodded to Rythian blushing a bit as she saw him bow before her. This kinda threw her off a bit but she smiled back and bowed.

"Thank you so very much. sorry about having you drag me about town all day.. i hope you didn't have anything important you needed to do?"

She blushed a bit feeling a little bad about it.

"We should knock first, don't want to stumble onto a quarantine if this truly is home."
"Okay, searching frequencies and local electromags."
"Whenever you're ready."
"U.P.C.S. Eden, that's the station... it's massive... it's encircling the entire damn planet."
"The planet?"
"Nexus 17, recovering from recent destruction problems."
"Home?"
"Home."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 08:20 AM)Rune Wrote: Rhayii smiles and giggles slightly at him, before giving him another peck on the soft cheek.

"I was just about to suggest the same thing. I saw a quite classy-looking one earlier, when I was looking around."

// Good night, Comito!

"Guess I didn't see that one when I was walking around. It sounds nice!"

He chirps and tightens his hug just a little bit before finally releasing Rhayii. In order to look a bit more formal for the supposedly 'classy' eatery, he puts his cloak back on the way he had it before, and readjusts his scarf so its ends are hanging down on his chest. "How do I look? Fancy enough?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Rune - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 04:26 PM)Comito Wrote: "Guess I didn't see that one when I was walking around. It sounds nice!"

He chirps and tightens his hug just a little bit before finally releasing Rhayii. In order to look a bit more formal for the supposedly 'classy' eatery, he puts his cloak back on the way he had it before, and readjusts his scarf so its ends are hanging down on his chest. "How do I look? Fancy enough?"

Rhayii giggles and reaches out pulls some on it until he is happy.

"Quite a fancy one you are, handsome~"

She giggles again at her remark and reaches into a pocket on the back of her belt, pulling out a black, matchbox-sized object that rapidly unfolds into a equally colored cloak for herself. It comes out without any wrinkles as she wraps it around herself, going all the way down to her ankles. It really goes well with the uniform, as it is probably part of it.

She beams at Ralako "I hope I look fancy enough to put up with you, hmmm ?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-09-2015

Umbra is walking around the Eden's halls with the usual coffee in one hand. He nods to other guards on patrol as he walks around, faintly smiling yet still a bit troubled- one can see it in his eyes.

After quite some time, he stops walking and sits on a nearby bench with a sigh. Passerby occasionally look at him, but quickly turn their heads away as they have better things to do than talk with guards.

// I can't help but feel like I killed it...
// someone please do something so I don't have to continue this depressed Umbra thing . A.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 09:10 PM)Umbra Wrote: // I can't help but feel like I killed it...
// someone please do something so I don't have to continue this depressed Umbra thing . A.
// roaming black hole followed by temporal nonsense?

(11-09-2015, 09:12 PM)Marxon Wrote: // roaming black hole followed by temporal nonsense?

// pls no o Ao

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 09:13 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 09:12 PM)Marxon Wrote: // roaming black hole followed by temporal nonsense?

// pls no o Ao
// still, I don't feel welcome here, I keep getting questioned or sabotaged at every turn, it's just not fun for me anymore... nothing is.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 12:56 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 11:58 AM)Joeythomas Wrote: *he stops infront of the the inn*
*he takes a bow*

She looked up at the building commiting the image of the inn to memory as she smiled and nodded to Rythian blushing a bit as she saw him bow before her. This kinda threw her off a bit but she smiled back and bowed.

"Thank you so very much. sorry about having you drag me about town all day.. i hope you didn't have anything important you needed to do?"

Nothing too important, I just hope my forged didn't go out.
I'll meet you here tomarow to show you to the grocery store, ok?
*he looks up at the stars*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-09-2015

*opens up grocery store for the day*
*thinking* man those flyers came in early i'll put them up some other day

(11-09-2015, 09:40 PM)Joeythomas Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 12:56 PM)Corosar Wrote: She looked up at the building commiting the image of the inn to memory as she smiled and nodded to Rythian blushing a bit as she saw him bow before her. This kinda threw her off a bit but she smiled back and bowed.

Nothing too important, I just hope my forged didn't go out.
I'll meet you here tomarow to show you to the grocery store, ok?
*he looks up at the stars*

She nodded and smiled bowing to Rythian again and smiling

"that would be nice thank you... i am gonna go and get myself sorted out... talk to you later!"

With that she headed in and towards the front desk of the Inn looking around for the keeper and sighing lightly. Finally she would have a place to rest her head till the time she was able to get a more permanent settlement.

"Hello-o-o..."
"Eden spaceport authorities?"
"...Eden spaceport, request permission to dock."

(11-09-2015, 10:55 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Hello-o-o..."
"Eden spaceport authorities?"
"...Eden spaceport, request permission to dock."

Guess who?
"Go ahead."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 11-09-2015

((Random terrible ideas: New race in the RP; Temmies.

One works on the station.

"YaYA tem says yuo can DOK at spase statiON!!"))

(11-09-2015, 10:58 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Random terrible ideas: New race in the RP; Temmies.

//I love this idea.
//Native to Nexus 17?

(11-09-2015, 10:58 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Random terrible ideas: New race in the RP; Temmies.

// Oh my god please no