Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Shaadaris - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 10:59 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 10:58 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Random terrible ideas: New race in the RP; Temmies.

One works on the station.

"YaYA tem says yuo can DOK at spase statiON!!"))

// Oh my god please no

((HELL. YES.))

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 11:00 PM)Shaadaris Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 10:59 PM)Umbra Wrote: // Oh my god please no

((HELL. YES.))

//*the prospect of having temmies in space fills you with DETERMINATION*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 10:57 PM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 10:55 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: "Hello-o-o..."
"Eden spaceport authorities?"
"...Eden spaceport, request permission to dock."

Guess who?
"Go ahead."
"Thank you."
"You realise we know absolutely nothing about this place?"
"Yup."
"And we're just strolling in and getting ourselves probably into another contamination?"
"Didn't think about that..."
The small colony ship manages to dock at the station. Scans would show a single human where the average model boasts 100. The airlocks open and the former engineer sets a foot down on solid metal before promptly collapsing.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 10:58 PM)Shaadaris Wrote: ((Random terrible ideas: New race in the RP; Temmies.

One works on the station.

"YaYA tem says yuo can DOK at spase statiON!!"))

((this is utterly ridiculous but the place is a massive hub for multiple universes. somehow a single, solitary tem got there.
i mean tems aren't that dumb...they just seem to be.))

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

// should I bother?

(11-09-2015, 11:08 PM)Marxon Wrote: // should I bother?
//With what in particular?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 11:09 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 11:08 PM)Marxon Wrote: // should I bother?
//With what in particular?
// let me rephrase, can I make posts here without my head being bitten off?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-09-2015

(11-09-2015, 11:10 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 11:09 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //With what in particular?

//i dunno but i won't bite your head off

(11-09-2015, 11:10 PM)Marxon Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 11:09 PM)UnamusedAvali Wrote: //With what in particular?
//Yes, I am on your side 99% of the time.

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-09-2015

*the armored avali slowly comes to at the airlock, along aside from a bulky Vanguard android sitting next to him*

What in the hell happened, I remember something like a flash of images and then black...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-10-2015

Meanwhile, on a bench, Umbra sighs.
Maybe I should ask if I can be relieved of duty for a while...
He gets up and starts walking towards the headquarters.

// if any of you guys on the station want to interact with someone, now might be a good time.
// Shaad, assuming your station characters aren't new to the Eden, they might have at least a faint idea of who Umbra is. That might be a gateway for ya.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 12:11 AM)Umbra Wrote: Meanwhile, on a bench, Umbra sighs.

// if any of you guys on the station want to interact with someone, now might be a good time.
// Shaad, assuming your station characters aren't new to the Eden, they might have at least a faint idea of who Umbra is. That might be a gateway for ya.
(last I checked I was still with wurg and ehks has kinda been absent. Might try to just autoresolve it if nobody else does anything)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 12:13 AM)Surge Wrote:

(last I checked I was still with wurg and ehks has kinda been absent. Might try to just autoresolve it if nobody else does anything)

// do whatcha want I guess.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 12:13 AM)Surge Wrote:

((Sorry, sorry.))

"Well, uh...it was nice talking to you, I guess. I need to go back to what I was planning on doing. It was an...interesting talk." Wurg stood up, and got ready to leave.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Surge - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 12:18 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 12:13 AM)Surge Wrote: (last I checked I was still with wurg and ehks has kinda been absent. Might try to just autoresolve it if nobody else does anything)

((Sorry, sorry.))

"Well, uh...it was nice talking to you, I guess. I need to go back to what I was planning on doing. It was an...interesting talk." Wurg stood up, and got ready to leave.
Right, good luck! *Surge waved goodbye and got up to go off his own way*

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - UnamusedAvali - 11-10-2015

"Find anywhere to live?"
"Few apartments, a bridge..."
"You really aren't very funny."
"I really am."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 12:21 AM)Surge Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 12:18 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((Sorry, sorry.))

Right, good luck! *Surge waved goodbye and got up to go off his own way*

She waved goodbye, and walked away. Maybe the people at Stalwart could offer some help...

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Joeythomas - 11-10-2015

(11-09-2015, 10:44 PM)Corosar Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 09:40 PM)Joeythomas Wrote: Nothing too important, I just hope my forged didn't go out.
I'll meet you here tomarow to show you to the grocery store, ok?
*he looks up at the stars*

She nodded and smiled bowing to Rythian again and smiling

"that would be nice thank you... i am gonna go and get myself sorted out... talk to you later!"

With that she headed in and towards the front desk of the Inn looking around for the keeper and sighing lightly. Finally she would have a place to rest her head till the time she was able to get a more permanent settlement.
See ya
*he waves and then dashes into the darkness*
*he thinks to himself "she seemed to act up when I mentioned dragons, and the marking on the gold seems foreign, and the dream...
*he enters his house and locks the door*
Let's see how the spikes are doing...

*the Keeper, a young Terran, comes out from a back room, and greets coronei*
What do you need?
A room, or just a drink?

Nexus RP: Rebirth - Marxon - 11-10-2015

*wandering the halls with a 6 foot tall war machine that refuses to not follow him*

I really wish I knew what or where this place was, I wish I had someone actual memories before yesterday.

*turns around*

And I wish you would trust me to be on my own, people are not used to military hardware walking these halls.

*the only reply from the extemely bulky Avali android is*

Bad idea, could black out again.

*he tucks down his ears*

Well, at least you fit in the halls, might be useful having a friend who can reach the high up stuff around here, I feel like a child in these 10 foot tall hallways.

*the android simply tucks back its ears and shrugs*

// worth noting that the android is somewhat standard fare for a heavily armored unit, save it's head is an almost perfect replica of an actual avali, fully articulated with small metal plates that allow full expression

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Comito - 11-10-2015

(11-09-2015, 04:38 PM)Rune Wrote:

Rhayii giggles and reaches out pulls some on it until he is happy.

"Quite a fancy one you are, handsome~"

She giggles again at her remark and reaches into a pocket on the back of her belt, pulling out a black, matchbox-sized object that rapidly unfolds into a equally colored cloak for herself. It comes out without any wrinkles as she wraps it around herself, going all the way down to her ankles. It really goes well with the uniform, as it is probably part of it.

She beams at Ralako "I hope I look fancy enough to put up with you, hmmm ?"

Ralako also chuckles at her remark. "Thank you. You look very nice as well." He looks down, watching as she tugs on his scarf.

Once that is all said and done, he smiles and steps to the side slightly. "I'll let you lead the way, then."

Meanwhile...

Screams, the crashing of rocks, the clashing of teeth and an ungodly roaring. Then darkness...

...until 2 months later, when light once again begins to enter the snow-white Jakkai's eyes. They open slowly at first; the light is almost blinding until they adjust.

His ears twitch. He hears voices, the sounds of various devices and machinery, and the gentle hum of the station itself. Glancing slightly to the side, he sees a window; and beyond that, an endless sea of stars.

He is laying so still that the Stalwart Cybernetics staff might not notice that he's finally awake, unless they see his icy blue eyes. Or once the myriad of devices connected to him report that he has regained consciousness. Whichever happens first.