Avali Nexus
Nexus RP: Rebirth - Printable Version

+- Avali Nexus (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Avali Nexus General (http://avalinexus.seraphimlabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nexus RP: Rebirth (/showthread.php?tid=62)

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - AustinLB90 - 11-02-2015

(11-01-2015, 11:59 PM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(11-01-2015, 11:56 PM)Umbra Wrote: "Oh. Probably, then... You just looked familiar. It's nice to meet you, though."

You, too. One last thing, though. Do you know where the nearest town would be?

this is the nearest town, you're in a town.

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Flarezerker - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 12:00 AM)Penguin Wrote: He would holster his pistol and walk up to the few.

"So, spose we're the only four alive? No? Well uh.. Hi..?"

He places his hand over his.. holster-pocket, readying himself for.. maybe an attack of some sort?

*quickly turns around with his hand on his revolver* Hello..? Did you need something?

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Penguin - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 12:02 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:00 AM)Penguin Wrote: He would holster his pistol and walk up to the few.

He places his hand over his.. holster-pocket, readying himself for.. maybe an attack of some sort?

*quickly turns around with his hand on his revolver* Hello..? Did you need something?

"I.. well. I might need answers. Being dead for so long don't help."

He'd cough again.

"Where the hell am I, and why can't I remember a damn thing? Is it because I was dead?"

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-02-2015

The bed wasn't very soft. Not as hard as the floor, but...not as soft as a normal bed should be. The average person would have a hard time sleeping in it. Not because of how hard it was, but because of the power cable sprouting out of the middle of it. Said power cable was embedded deep in the back of the person sleeping on the bed.

She groaned, and rolled over. The cable slipped out, and retracted into the bed. Her head felt...fuzzy. Everything was kinda fuzzy. She sat up, and looked around the small house. It felt familiar, but...different. She looked down at her body, and sucked in a small breath. Something was off, but she couldn't place it...

Owurgedt felt off. She couldn't remember what was going on. She couldn't remember why, from her mid-torso down, everything was synthetic. False, almost natural looking fur covered her body, but the falseness was apparent when it met with her real fur just below her chest. She stood, and walked to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror. The Jakkai which looked back at her was familiar, but wasn't at the same time. Her eyes were a bright, burning orange.

"Ugh..."

She rubbed her head. Everything was just...wrong. Whatever. She should get outside, at least. Owurgedt turned around, and went to the small closet. Inside, a few white button-up shirts and a blue hoodie. Nothing else. No pants. Then again...she wouldn't need them if there was nothing down there but synthetic fur. A few moments later, and she had donned a shirt and the hoodie. It felt familiar and normal, despite how off everything else felt. The clothing felt more normal than her own body, almost.

Surpressing a shudder, Wurg stepped out from her house on Nexus 17, to look out at the town. It felt familiar, but not at the same time. Other thoughts, probably memories from her dream the previous night, sloshed around in her head. The genetics lab, being made of nanites...being two separate beings...that was all a dream.

Right?

(11-02-2015, 12:04 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:02 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: *quickly turns around with his hand on his revolver* Hello..? Did you need something?

He'd cough again.

"Where the hell am I, and why can't I remember a damn thing? Is it because I was dead?"
do i know you? you seem familiar, and your in a village of some space station in space somewhere

(11-02-2015, 12:04 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:02 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: *quickly turns around with his hand on his revolver* Hello..? Did you need something?

He'd cough again.

I dont have any answers, because we're in the same situation. All I know is my name, and that I woke up on the shore a short walk away from here.

(11-02-2015, 12:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:04 AM)Penguin Wrote: "I.. well. I might need answers. Being dead for so long don't help."

He'd cough again.

do i know you? you seem familiar, and your in a village of some space station in space somewhere

Erm, Austin? I might not remember much, but I'm positive that we aren't in space.

(11-02-2015, 12:07 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: do i know you? you seem familiar, and your in a village of some space station in space somewhere

Erm, Austin? I might not remember much, but I'm positive that we aren't in space.
everything is in space you nut a planet, a star, an anything, the sky is not an illusion.

(11-02-2015, 12:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:04 AM)Penguin Wrote: "I.. well. I might need answers. Being dead for so long don't help."

He'd cough again.

"I sure as hell don't know you. I think. I'm pretty damn sure of it though."

(11-02-2015, 12:07 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:

He'd cough again.

I dont have any answers, because we're in the same situation. All I know is my name, and that I woke up on the shore a short walk away from here.

"I don't even know my name. All I know is that I woke up dazed and confused.. and angry.."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Umbra - 11-02-2015

(11-01-2015, 11:59 PM)Flarezerker Wrote: You, too. One last thing, though. Do you know where the nearest town would be?

"You're in one. Notice how there's a bunch of people walking up and down the streets."

"Well, just because they don't stop and look around, I wouldn't say they were dead... Dead inside, maybe, but they're still alive." His eyes wander to the holster. "Also, I wouldn't draw that gun if I were you. I don't want to scare anyone."

(11-02-2015, 12:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"Well, just because they don't stop and look around, I wouldn't say they were dead... Dead inside, maybe, but they're still alive." His eyes wander to the holster. "Also, I wouldn't draw that gun if I were you. I don't want to scare anyone."

"'Spose so. Second of all, who's to say it's even a gun? I found it in one of my pockets.. I think it's more on the bomb side if anything.."

(11-02-2015, 12:09 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:07 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: do i know you? you seem familiar, and your in a village of some space station in space somewhere

"I sure as hell don't know you. I think. I'm pretty damn sure of it though."
*sigh* well i just woke up in the dirt today so eh.
(11-02-2015, 12:10 AM)Umbra Wrote:

i have a giant sword on my back, i think a pistol is the least of anybody near by's worries.

(11-02-2015, 12:05 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The bed wasn't very soft. Not as hard as the floor, but...not as soft as a normal bed should be. The average person would have a hard time sleeping in it. Not because of how hard it was, but because of the power cable sprouting out of the middle of it. Said power cable was embedded deep in the back of the person sleeping on the bed.

She groaned, and rolled over. The cable slipped out, and retracted into the bed. Her head felt...fuzzy. Everything was kinda fuzzy. She sat up, and looked around the small house. It felt familiar, but...different. She looked down at her body, and sucked in a small breath. Something was off, but she couldn't place it...

Owurgedt felt off. She couldn't remember what was going on. She couldn't remember why, from her mid-torso down, everything was synthetic. False, almost natural looking fur covered her body, but the falseness was apparent when it met with her real fur just below her chest. She stood, and walked to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror. The Jakkai which looked back at her was familiar, but wasn't at the same time. Her eyes were a bright, burning orange.

"Ugh..."

She rubbed her head. Everything was just...wrong. Whatever. She should get outside, at least. Owurgedt turned around, and went to the small closet. Inside, a few white button-up shirts and a blue hoodie. Nothing else. No pants. Then again...she wouldn't need them if there was nothing down there but synthetic fur. A few moments later, and she had donned a shirt and the hoodie. It felt familiar and normal, despite how off everything else felt. The clothing felt more normal than her own body, almost.

Surpressing a shudder, Wurg stepped out from her house on Nexus 17, to look out at the town. It felt familiar, but not at the same time. Other thoughts, probably memories from her dream the previous night, sloshed around in her head. The genetics lab, being made of nanites...being two separate beings...that was all a dream.

Right?

// Still being a pantsless rebel?
// Eh, nobody's gonna judge you.
// I think.

(11-02-2015, 12:11 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:10 AM)Umbra Wrote: "Well, just because they don't stop and look around, I wouldn't say they were dead... Dead inside, maybe, but they're still alive." His eyes wander to the holster. "Also, I wouldn't draw that gun if I were you. I don't want to scare anyone."

"'Spose so. Second of all, who's to say it's even a gun? I found it in one of my pockets.. I think it's more on the bomb side if anything.."

Lets all settle for not drawing weapons unless its required. I think that would be for the best.

(11-02-2015, 12:12 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:09 AM)Penguin Wrote: "I sure as hell don't know you. I think. I'm pretty damn sure of it though."
*sigh* well i just woke up in the dirt today so eh.

"I'm pretty sure most of us woke up face-deep in something."

(11-02-2015, 12:13 AM)Flarezerker Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:11 AM)Penguin Wrote: "'Spose so. Second of all, who's to say it's even a gun? I found it in one of my pockets.. I think it's more on the bomb side if anything.."

Lets all settle for not drawing weapons unless its required. I think that would be for the best.

"Sure.. sure. Only real problem is I think i was a bit.. angry in the afterlife.. if there even was one.. think that carried over and made me a tad bit more violent."

(11-02-2015, 12:11 AM)Penguin Wrote: "'Spose so. Second of all, who's to say it's even a gun? I found it in one of my pockets.. I think it's more on the bomb side if anything.."

"That... Doesn't exactly alleviate my fears."

(11-02-2015, 12:13 AM)Flarezerker Wrote: Lets all settle for not drawing weapons unless its required. I think that would be for the best.

"Agreed." Umbra, surprisingly, doesn't appear to have any weapons on him at all.

(11-02-2015, 12:15 AM)Penguin Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:12 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote: *sigh* well i just woke up in the dirt today so eh.

"I'm pretty sure most of us woke up face-deep in something."
not face deep more just laying on the ground anyways i now have somehow ended up buying a shop/home, and am doing good so far

(11-02-2015, 12:17 AM)Umbra Wrote:

"That... Doesn't exactly alleviate my fears."

"It doesn't? Probably would've for somebody else.. Whatever, I think I won't have to use the thing in a while."

(11-02-2015, 12:17 AM)AustinLB90 Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:15 AM)Penguin Wrote: "I'm pretty sure most of us woke up face-deep in something."
not face deep more just laying on the ground anyways i now have somehow ended up buying a shop/home, and am doing good so far

"Well.. guess that makes sense. Glad you've got a living for yourself."

RE: Nexus RP: Rebirth - Ehksidian - 11-02-2015

(11-02-2015, 12:13 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:05 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: The bed wasn't very soft. Not as hard as the floor, but...not as soft as a normal bed should be. The average person would have a hard time sleeping in it. Not because of how hard it was, but because of the power cable sprouting out of the middle of it. Said power cable was embedded deep in the back of the person sleeping on the bed.

"Ugh..."

Right?

// Still being a pantsless rebel?
// I think.

((No need for pants if you're mechanical from the waist down, after all.))

(11-02-2015, 12:25 AM)Ehksidian Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:13 AM)Umbra Wrote: // Still being a pantsless rebel?
// I think.

((No need for pants if you're mechanical from the waist down, after all.))

// True.

"Well, uh... If any of you guys need somewhere to stay, I know there's an inn down the road somewhere... My house isn't hard to find, either, so if you want to talk or something, feel free to drop by."
"...Just letting you know." He sips his coffee, which has gone somewhat cold.

(11-02-2015, 12:29 AM)Umbra Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 12:25 AM)Ehksidian Wrote: ((No need for pants if you're mechanical from the waist down, after all.))

// True.

"Well, uh... If any of you guys need somewhere to stay, I know there's an inn down the road somewhere... My house isn't hard to find, either, so if you want to talk or something, feel free to drop by."
"...Just letting you know." He sips his coffee, which has gone somewhat cold.

Thanks. I'll probably go and find an abandoned house or something, move in and all that. I'll see you all later, then?